Position: Sanitation Manager
Reports To: General Manager
Position Scope: To maintain Company Standards and specifications in managing the dishroom sanitation, porters and building sanitation, equipment warehouse and beverage and equipment assembly.
· Bachelors degree or equivalent
Knowledge or Experience Requirements
· Lean manufacturing a plus
· 2-3 years of related experience
· Experience in customer relations
· Able to work with others as a TEAM PLAYER and efficiently direct a team.
· Multi-lingual skills a plus.
Computer literate-use of excel and word
· Manages Dish room, porters equipment warehouse and beverage and equipment assembly supervision and personnel to ensure all returning flight equipment is cleaned, assembled and returned to the proper stage areas.
· Provides for the timely completion of all equipment assembly and equipment deliveries.
· Communicates with shifts and all internal departments to ensure required equipment is delivered and or assembled on time as requested.
· Insure that all airline required inventories of airline owned equipment are conducted and reported on time as well as insure that all equipment is stored in a manner according to airline expectations and procedures.
· Manages facility porters to ensure building and operational areas are kept clean and meet HACCP regulations, daily inspections, customer expectations, etc.
· Schedules shift personnel following the proper bidding procedures.
· Ensure steps for safe and clean operation of all machinery.
· Responsible for quality control of all shifts.
· Promotes a safe working place to prevent accidents to self and coworkers.
· Immediately investigates, documents, and reports all on the job accidents following company safety procedures.
· Produce required shift reports/documentation
· Communicate all related matters to shift personnel with daily debriefings.
· Must attend all company provided supervision/management training.
· Maintains and updates required OSHA Material Safety Data Sheet library.
· To ensure compliance with USDA, SSOP’s, HACCP, FDA, and GMP’s and all safety policies and procedures and any other established policies and requirements necessary.JB.0.00.LN