The Three Flames is seeking a well rounded individual that has experience Bartending, Cocktail Serving and Food Serving. Must be available nights and weekends.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
This Job Is:
The Midwife and The Baker is a wholesale bakery in Mt. View specializing in freshly milled, whole grain, organic bread and pastries. We are a growing team and are looking for an experienced manager for our evening shift.
The shift is from 4 pm to 1:30 am, 5 days a week. Must be able to work weekends and some holidays.
The preferred candidate for this role should have several years of professional baking experience including but not limited to dividing doughs, shaping baguettes, baking in a rack oven and a deck oven, scoring sourdoughs, and judging doneness of proofing and baking. This is a highly physical job and the baker must be able to stand and walk during the entirety of the shift and carry 50 pounds. Some packing of bread and pastries is also required and the best candidates should be hyper-organized. Special consideration will be given to applicants with experience milling flour, fluency in English and Spanish and a flexible schedule.
In addition to baking skills, we are in search of someone with keen inter-personal skills. This position is the liason to the am crew, the drivers, the bakers and the packers. They should be a clear communicator, able to manage conflict as it arises and make quick decisions.
Our team is energized, skilled and personable. We are always looking to improve our systems and efficiencies in order to make the best food we can. If you're interested in joining and feel you have the qualifications to do so, promptly email us
Direct and coordinate food and beverage and culinary activities such as delivering a quality product, maintaining established operational standards, effectively leading the team and maximizing profits.
Primary Responsibilities include the following: Others duties may be assigned.
1. Ensure compliance with the national programs such as Core Beverage Program, Menu Program, Approved Product List, Beverage Cartender program.
2. Responsible for selection, development and retention of talented food and beverage and culinary staff.
3. Ensure front and back of house financial targets are being met and appropriate accounting procedures such as check book overview and monthly financial reviews are being followed consistently.
4. If financial targets are not being met, provide an analysis of the problem and determine a specific plan of action.Ensure food and beverage and culinary staff are providing excellent guest service.
5. Review guest and member surveys and feedback and determine appropriate plan of action if appropriate.
6. Identify and communicate successes and best practices to Field Specialist and/or VP Food & Beverage to help improve quality and financial results across the company.
7. Create and execute short term and long term operational and financial plans for the food and beverage department to improve quality and financial results.
8. Maintains constant communication between departments and keeps other departments informed about special programs and events.
1. Previous experience in a food and beverage or Chef leadership role.
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills
3. SWorktrong attention to detail, planning and organizational skills
4. Experience supervising others and leading a team
5. Excellent customer skills
Voted "Best Pizza", "Best Happy Hour" and "Best Family Restaurant," this is a great opportunity for anyone interested in joining BLUE LINE PIZZA!!
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, motivated and experienced MANAGERS, to join our Teams in the Peninsula (San Carlos, Daly City, Burlingame, Mtn View, Campbell, Los Gatos, Danville). If you are looking for a company where you can learn, grow and move to new heights, this is the opportunity and place for you!
A positive, friendly attitude is required and previous experience in a full-service restaurant is strongly preferred.
· Greeting and advising customers
· Problem solving – taking the initiative
· Preparing and presenting staffing/sales reports/ inventory
· Having a balance between handling administration and floor presence
· Training and mentoring staff members– setting the example
· Liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, and sales representatives
· Making improvements and being independent to the running of the business and developing the restaurant.
We offer insurance & within future of 2019 a bonus plan!
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
We WANT to help you grow and meet your goals!!!
If you're interested in being part of a fun, successful environment that delivers great guest service and top-notch food, please apply to join our team!!
For further information and about us, please visit www.bluelinepizza.com.
Are you GENUINE, FUN, and UNCOMMON?
Eddie Papa's American Hangout, The Tri-Valley's award winning restaurant, is currently seeking servers, bussers and weekend daytime bartenders.
We feature made from scratch regional American cuisine, hand crafted cocktails featuring American micro distilleries, and local craft beers in a fun fast paced environment.
We are looking for hospitality driven individuals who want to contribute to our growth, make a difference in the lives of our guests, and who want to make money!
Experience is preferred, however we are open to training the right people!
Applying in person is always best, however resumes will be gladly accepted via this post as well.
4889 Hopyard Rd.
Pleasanton, CA 94588
I look forward to meeting you at "The Hangout"
Hello Future Blue-Liners!!
We are an award-winning, full service with a full bar restaurant. We are searching for enthusiastic people who have a passion for great food and a dedication to delivering excellent service.
We are currently looking for motivated and experienced ALL POSITIONS to join any of our 7 locations in the bay area. If you are looking for a company where you can learn, grow as a person or into management, this is the opportunity and place for you!
For further information, please visit www.bluelinepizza.com.
About Blue Line: Sister brand to SF's famed Little Star Pizza, Blue Line Pizza is located in Burlingame, San Carlos, Daly City, Mtn View, Campbell, Los Gatos and Danville. Like Little Star, Blue Line Pizza is a full-service restaurant that features award-winning Chicago deep-dish and New York thin crust style pizzas, signature cocktails and regional beers and wines. When this legendary menu is combined with its urban hip environment, it's easy to see why Blue Line Pizza has been named one of the top pizza concepts in the Bay Area.
Help us open our new Lobby Concept!
As a Server with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, you will be an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our dining experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding Food & Beverage offerings makes guests of our restaurants and lounges feel unique and valued.
Hotel Overview: A fixture in the heart of Silicon Valley since 1987, The Fairmont San Jose delivers an irresistible blend of innovation and elegance. With the meteoric growth of the computer industry, Silicon Valley has become one of the world's busiest hubs, and the capital of this high-tech mecca is San Jose. The Fairmont San Jose hotel combines technological innovation with timeless elegance.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Lobby Lounge Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following: