Are you passionate about fitness? Do you want freedom and flexibility in your career?
Strength Coach/Group Fitness Instructor/Trainer Needed!!
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Trainers/Instructors/Coaches for our classes and private training clients (starting as part-time 15 to 20 hours) with a solid fitness background to teach "CrossFit" style classes (and circuit training classes).
The ideal candidate should have at least 1-2+ years experience coaching and in instructing all fundamental Olympic and power/strength lifts. Candidates must be comfortable in 1-on-1, small group settings.
We are looking for individuals who are:
• Motivating & energetic to all clients and team members
• Excellent communicators and confident with sales interactions
• Passionate about fitness
• Self-directed and responsible
• Reliable & punctual with a desire to be early and well prepared for clients, classes and ensuring the facility is in great shape
• Willing to work some evenings + some weekends
We want professional, committed coaches who have a genuine desire to be in the fitness industry, who have a desire to improve the quality of life of those around them, and want to inspire and motivate fitness and performance in others. We believe in education and help support your future learning.
Sounds like something you want a shot at? Submit a resume, cover letter
Our competitive compensation and benefits include:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Commission
Circuit Works is seeking to hire several energetic, charismatic, fun
fitness instructors and assistants for our circuit training classes at
our Santa Monica studio.
Instructors and assistants will be teaching hour-long classes with up to
10 clients per class in a high-energy environment with established
clientele base. Routines very from pre-set on monitors to personal designed exercises.
This is a great opportunity to start your journey to earning a permanent position as a lead
instructor on the schedule.
QUALIFICATIONS: friendly and outgoing personality; the ability to
multi-task and work under pressure; posses a current, fitness industry experience or personal training experience, nationally accredited Group Fitness or Personal Training certification (or willing to obtain within first 6 months of employment);
JOB TRAINING: 5 days
HOURS: Part Time, between the hours of:
Mon-Fri: 6:30 AM - 8:30 PM
INTERESTED: Apply here or Send Resume to email@example.com
Please Visit our website www.CircuitWorksLA.com to see what we're all about.
If you'd like to see what we're up to before applying, please visit us
at our Santa Monica location or online at
We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $40.00 per hour
Life’s too short to not work someplace awesome! If you have tons of energy, love kids and are looking for a way to give back to your community, you may be the person we are looking for!
What we expect from you…
· Teach amazing classes based on our proven curriculum and teaching method (don’t worry, we’ll teach you how!)
· Provide outstanding customer service and membership experience. We treat our members like family here.
· Party like a Rockstar…errr HOST a party like a Rockstar and hang late night with awesome kids while their parents get some much needed ‘adult time’.
You’d fit in here if…
· You’re totally open to being a goofball and love giving high 5’s. (A background in child development, physical education and/or gymnastics helps as well)
· You live to serve! Making others feel good makes you feel good.
· Kids really like you, but their parents really like you too
· You were voted most likely to be in a good mood by your high school class mates
* You love to have fun but you know when to buckle down and do work
But seriously read the fine print…
With more than 300 locations across the globe, The Little Gym is the world’s premier enrichment and physical development center for kids 4 months through 12 years. For over four decades, The Little Gym has helped millions of kids experience the thrill of achievement, develop new skills, and find new confidence through a variety of gymnastics-based programs. Parent/Child, Pre-K and Grade School classes are all taught in a clean, fun, safe and nurturing environment, which encourages children to develop at their own pace.
As a part of The Little Gym team, you will be part of a family dedicated to the growth and development of children all over the globe. If this sounds like the job you’ve been dreaming about, what are you waiting for? We’ve been waiting for you!