COMPENSATION $27.88- $28.84/hr DOE
REPORTS TO Accounting Manager
WORK SCHEDULE Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
STATUS & CLASSIFICATION Full-time, Non-exempt
Our mission is to end family homelessness in the San Francisco Bay Area. Established in 1985, Hamilton Families is San Francisco's leading service provider to homeless families, with carefully designed programs to prevent homelessness, provide shelter and stability, return families to permanent housing and support the well-being of children experiencing homelessness. We currently operate these programs across six sites in San Francisco and Oakland. For more information, visit www.hamiltonfamilies.org.
The Staff Accountant- Payroll & A/P is responsible for processing disbursements of operating expenses. The Staff Accountant is also responsible for maintaining the payroll system, processing bi-weekly payrolls, and performing other payroll related duties.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Process and transmit payroll biweekly; process mid-cycle payroll adjustments, holiday, wellness and referral bonuses, and final paychecks. Produce routine and specialized payroll reports as requested.
• Process and transmit employee and employer contributions to retirement plan provider biweekly.
• Prepare workers’ compensation monthly invoice calculations and employee union dues
• Match, code, and enter invoices into accounts payable system. Prepare batch reports and review for errors prior to submitting to supervisor
• Ensure that all invoices have proper supportive backup documents as required by internal fiscal policies and procedures.
• Responsible for matching general ledger account, program code, funding source, and department code in general ledger.
• Process payments, maintain statements, conduct weekly check runs to ensure timely and accurate payments and prepare checks for signature.
• Audit and process credit card statements and employee expense reimbursements.
• Communicate with vendors regarding account issues, research unpaid invoices, and resolve and investigate invoice disputes/discrepancies.
• Communicate with program directors and staff who handle purchases to request vendor invoices, packing slips, and other related supporting document.
• Maintain several petty cash disbursements and perform reconciliations and audit.
• Responsible for ongoing knowledge and understanding of agency wide budget and cost allocation plan.
• Ensure fiscal adherence to contracts and grants
• Maintain accounts payable files and records.
• Maintain 1099 files and year-end 1099 form preparation.
• Prepare journal entries and assist in month end closing
• Prepare weekly/monthly accounts payable reports.
• Manage petty cash for the Administrative office.
• Assist with other projects as needed.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business administration, or related field and/or minimum two years’ experience in accounting/and or finance preferably in the non-profit sector.
• Experience in payroll software preferably in ADP.
• Experience in processing credit card expense report software
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to pay attention to detail and maintain confidentiality
• Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to work with a diverse staff are essential to perform the position duties.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.).
• Essential functions of the position may require use of a telephone, working at a standard computer terminal.
• The ability to follow reasonable ergonomic recommendations, sit for long periods, stand, reach, bend, lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
• Criminal background check, fingerprint imaging, and tuberculosis (TB) clearance required post-offer.
Compensation and Benefits
Hamilton Families (HF) offers excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage, plus tax-advantaged Flexible Spending Arrangements for Health Care and Dependent Care. Employees also have the chance to earn up to $180 per calendar year for participating in various wellness activities and can participate in partnership discounts with various YMCA and 24-Hour Fitness locations. Additionally, HF offers tax-deductible commuter benefits that can be applied to public transit, parking, and ride sharing services like Lyft Line and Uber pool.
The work at HF is designed for individuals to follow their passions and commitment to community. HF takes professional development seriously and offers coaching and training opportunities at every level. A role with the Stability team is great for an individual who is interested in exploring community based nonprofit work, social work, or mental health disciplines. We also offer a $1,000 tuition reimbursement to employees each year (after 12 months of employment) and offer dozens of internal and external trainings for staff at every level annually.
HF employees enjoy generous benefits including 11 paid holidays, 3 weeks of vacation and 2 weeks of sick time per year.
HF offers an employer-matched 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, and other great long-term benefits!
• To submit an application, please click apply above or below.
• Please attach your résumé and a brief letter of interest.
• No faxes or phone calls.
• Hamilton Families is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance., we will consider for employment qualified applicants who arrest and conviction records.
Iron Springs is looking for a part time bookkeeper (approximately 10-15 hours a week). We are so sad to see our long time bookkeeper go and hope to find someone soon who can benefit from her experience before she leaves.
The job includes:
Accounts receivable - working with our customers and our brewery team on account reconciliation. follow up, and billing
Accounts payable - working with vendors, credit card reconciliation, assisting our team with ordering of supplies and necessary items
Other data and entry and financial tasks
Previous experience with accounting, quickbooks desktop edition required
Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
Ability to prioritize and multitask
Strong organizational skills
Deadline and detail-oriented
The hours can be flexible and based on the candidates needs and preferences. The bookkeeper can schedule his/her hours to have the office alone, or with other people.
Perks of the job:
Perks include meals when the pub is open, discounts on meals and beer at other times. We are a fun crew and this is a key position!
Please email email@example.com with your resume or for more information.
CFS is managing a high priority search to identify a Regional Operations Financial Controller
About the Company and Opportunity - Regional Operations Financial Controller
Overview of the role
We have partnered with a highly-respected Twin Cities real estate developer/management company who is growing and is looking to add a talented Controller to their high-performing team. If you are a degreed accountnt with accounting/financial leadership experience within the real estate development and property management industry, this could be the opportunity for you.
The Corporate Controller will be responsible for overseeing the company’s overall financial/accounting operations while ensuring that the control structures and financial systems are in place. The Corporate Controller will have the opportunity to work closely and collaboratively with a variety of business leaders across the organization.
COMPENSATION: $110K to $140K + bonus
Accounting Manager / Bookkeeper with QuickBooks - Marietta, GA
Our client is seeking an Accountant / Bookkeeper. The client is looking to add someone to assist the Controller.
Who: Strong, stable and growing services business
What: Accountant / Bookkeeper
When: Immediate Need
Where: Marietta, GA
Why: Growth of the organization
Salary: Base Salary $60k - $80k doe plus Excellent Benefits
Specific responsibilities include:
Located in Downtown Chicago or offered remote.
The Candidate’s primary scope of responsibility includes the review of financial statements and inspection of audit workpapers to ensure compliance with all relevant professional and regulatory standards and Firm policies, procedures and practices. The Candidate will need to interact with others across all levels of the Firm and on occasion with clients and must have the ability to manage multiple projects. The Candidate will report to the Director of Quality Control. This individual will be involved in the following responsibilities/functions and should possess the following qualifications:
· Assist in development and maintenance of the Firm’s Accounting and Auditing professional practice policies and standards
· Perform pre-issuance technical review of financial statements
· Perform post-issuance review of attest work papers and communicate results to Quality Control department management and engagement personnel
· Apply GAAP, GAAS, and GAGAS procedures consistently within complex situations and write technical consultation memoranda on GAAP, GAAS, and GAGAS issues
· Develop firm templates to assist engagement teams in implementing new GAAP, GAAS, and GAGAS standards
· Assist in monitoring compliance with the Firm’s quality control system
· Assist with the implementation of new accounting and audit standards
· Serve as a technical resource to partners, managers and staff
· Proactively participate in engagement team planning and team discussion meetings when deemed appropriate by Quality Assurance department leadership
· Identify areas that need or could benefit from improvement and develop practice aids, tools and methodology to affect change
· Maintain technical skills by studying trends and developments in quality management, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations
· Assist in developing firm continuing professional education program materials and lead training sessions.
· Mentor staff in areas requiring quality related improvement and otherwise contribute to their professional development.
· Present internally and/or externally at continuing professional development seminars (live and/or webcast)
· Participate in firm triennial peer and other regulatory inspections that may arise
· Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Accounting
· Active CPA
· 10+ years of Public Accounting experience, 1-2 years in the Quality Control function strongly preferred
· Extensive knowledge/experience of the following: U.S. GAAP, GAAS, GAGAS, and Single Audit and Uniform Guidance and not-for-profit industry
· Employee benefit plan industry experience (ERISA)
· Ability to work in a paperless environment
· Excellent interpersonal skills and strong work ethic
· Proficiency in presenting to large groups
· Excellent communication and computer skills, including strong knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
· Knowledge of Prosystems fx Engagement and/or Advanceflow
· Ability to work collegially with client service teams
· Creative and thoughtful problem solving skills
· Researching complex accounting and auditing issues in Checkpoint
Familiar with the PPC method of auditing
· Yellow Book, Single Audit, Not-for-Profit, and employee benefit plans
· Working with CCH Engagement and/or Advanceflow and PPC
· Database management and workflow software tools
· Working in a paperless environment
Mindoula is looking to add a Financial Controller to support our fast-growing organization. The right candidate understands what it takes to put processes and procedures in place given the unique needs of a high growth, venture-backed growth company. This is a highly visible role working alongside the CFO and the finance & accounting team and we are looking for a leader who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and jump in on day one. This person will also be looking for a position that is 100% remote.
Mindoula is a leading population health management company that scales the human connection through technology to address mind, body, and life challenges. Mindoula identifies, engages, and serves populations that might otherwise be overlooked or left behind, and delivers tech-enabled, team-based, 24/7 support across the continuum of care. Mindoula's adaptive data science approach, multi-platform technology stack, virtual Collaborative Care Program, and virtual + in-person care extension solutions enable its enterprise partners to achieve improved outcomes and significantly reduce costs by integrating behavioral, medical, and social determinants of health.
Since its founding in 2013, Mindoula has rapidly grown its partnerships with health plans, health systems, primary care practices and hospitals. Headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, Mindoula currently operates in Maryland, Virginia, the District of Columbia, Nevada, Louisiana, New Jersey, Michigan, Florida, Texas, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Mississippi, and California with national expansion plans to meet the growing need for integrated whole person care.
Support the CFO in all financial matters, including creation of the annual operating budget and forecast, strategic spending analysis, and margin analysis
Oversee the management of fiscal reporting activities for the organization including monthly financial statements, reports to funding agencies, and development and monitoring of contract budgets
Manage accounting policies and procedures for revenue recognition, capital assets, spending authority, balance sheet reconciliation, COGS, and allocation of management expenses
Oversee the coordination and activities of independent auditors (starting with our 2020 audit) and ensure all issues are resolved, all compliance issues are met, and the preparation of the annual financial statements are in accordance with US GAAP and federal, state, and other required supplementary schedules and information
Take charge of the financial compliance to function to ensure that adequate controls are installed, and that substantiating documentation is approved and available such that Mindoula passes all independent and governmental audits
Own the treasury management function and reporting/forecasting the monthly cash inflow and outflow weekly to the Executive Team
Develop strategic vision and further build out of the accounting department
Support in the oversight of purchasing, AP, and payroll activity for staff
Manage banking activities of the organization and ensure adequate cash flow can meet the organization’s needs
Development and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization, including maintenance of inventory of all assets
Support the evaluation and implementation of various financial software applications
Help train the finance and business leads to raise awareness and knowledge of financial management matters
Partner with other members of the Mindoula Senior Leadership Team regarding management and business optimization as we work together to scale our core lines of business
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, advanced degree in Accounting preferred
Active CPA required
Healthcare industry experience required
In depth knowledge of US GAAP
6+ years of progressive accounting experience; ideally, you have spent time at one of the Big 4 firms and can leverage that experience to run a seamless audit at Mindoula
In-house experience at a high growth company a plus
Knowledge of accounting principles, and mastery of accounting software
Detail oriented, self-starter, and can work under pressure
Salary: $85,000 - $95,000
Position is 100 % Remote and will be working Monday - Friday Normal Office Hours - EST Time.
Do you have the desire to join a small company, roll up your sleeves, and make a big impact? We are growing and need expertise to help us select the right tools and approaches to scale our organization. This role is hands-on and requires someone who can switch hats easily. This position will be the first in-house, full-time finance and accounting position, so you can bring your expertise and talent to be part of something special and make your mark.
The Financial Controller manages, plans, and implements the finance and accounting functions of National Contracting Center and Senior Financial Group.
Personal Characteristics and Competencies
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Basic Job Requirements:
Experience that May Help You to be Successful on this Job
No external recruiters please.
Controller for Certified B corp!
About the Company and Opportunity:
Overview of the Controller role:
Preferred Qualifications for the Controller Role:
Excellent compensation and benefits offered.
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities
Manufacturing Facility in Truckee
- 5 years of cost accounting or accounting in the manufacturing experience
- Management experience
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 3 years of controller experience
We are in search of a self-directed and experienced Controller to oversee all financial, accounting and human resources activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for budget management, financial analysis, payroll, forecasting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and financial reporting. Key areas within the human resources department will also be managed by the Controller, including policy and procedure compliance and ongoing maintenance of HR practices.
Educational Background & Required Skills
Hands on role that oversees the general ledger process for the accounting team.
Leads and mentors a team of 2-4 accounting professionals.
Oversees the preparation of journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations and other critical schedules for month-end closing processing.
Supports month-end, year-end close financial close processes including internal and external audit requests.
Strong experience with revenue recognition as well as understanding of the new revenue standard.
Solid knowledge of U.S. GAAP, demonstrating comprehensive accounting and technical and research skills.
Must have Accounting or Finance degree, CPA preferred but not necessary.
Controller - Highly visible role, opportunity for growth
About the company and opportunity
· Our client is in an innovative and progressive industry
· The company is continuing to grow consistently and currently does about $20mil annually
· The company has a high sense of community and values teamwork and work / life balance
· They offer great benefits, a competitive salary and flexibility to work remotely
Overview of the Controller
· The Controller will be very hands on in all facets
· The controller will handle most of the AR and post cash and monitor collections
· The company works with states across the US so the Controller will need to quickly become familiar with labor and tax laws depending on project locations
· The Controller will handle all job costing and work in Sage 100
· Daily cash flow analysis and work in progress reports
· Ad hoc projects / reports
Preferred Qualification of the Controller
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
· Min 3 years’ experience accounting in construction or manufacturing
· Process improvement mindset and experience
Our client a leading food manufacturer is looking to add a Plant Controller who will manage the day to day functions of the accounting team and close the books monthly for four entities. This position reports directly to the VP of Finance and works closely with the company President.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Supervise, coach and lead the accounting team
Manage all accounting operations; bookkeeping, billing, collections, and accounts payable
Prepare budgets and financial forecasts and manage budget tracking & variance reporting
Prepare inter-company transactions and account reconciliations
Oversee and manage payroll operations
Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
Complete month-end and year-end close process
Manage and comply with local, state and federal reporting requirements and tax filings
Develop new reports/KPIs for value-added analysis and automate and streamline functions
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree with 8-10+ years of accounting experience
Strong Microsoft Office skills
Experience with QuickBooks
About the Company:
Responsibilities of the Assistant Controller:
Requirements of Assistant Controller:
Assistant Controller- Fun, Fast-Paced Office!!!
ABOUT THE COMPANY AND OPPORTUNITY:
Our client, located in Milford, is a well-known healthcare organization that has partnered with CFS to find a qualified ASSISTANT CONTROLLER to join their finance department. The Client boast a Fun, Fast paced working environment and offers excellent health and welfare benefit options.
The ideal candidate would be a professional who is Intuitive, Trustworthy, and has Excellent Interpersonal Skills with at least ten years of experience in a supervisory accounting role! Must have at least 5 years healthcare/ non-profit experience!!!!!
********Competitive Compensation & Excellent Benefits**********
* ASSISTANT CONTROLLER *
Our client continues to grow. They are now in need of an Accounting Leader reporting to the CFO to head up all daily/monthly accounting activities. They offer a solid salary, bonus & benefits plan, a great culture, and opportunity for career growth.
• Lead the monthly close process, ensuring that all financial transactions are recorded accurately and timely.
• Support the Budgeting process and acquisition activities
• Payroll, commissions, sales tax
• Prepare monthly financial reporting packages
• Manage AP/AR staff
• Interact with external auditors
• Participate in special projects
• Bachelors degree in Accounting
• CPA required
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience
• Demonstrated technical knowledge and understanding of Accounting theory, principles, practices and regulations
• ERP experience preferred; strong Excel skills
• Manufacturing/Distribution industry experience
About the Company and Opportunity:
Overview of the Controller role:
Preferred Qualifications for the Controller:
Why work here?
• CFS has successfully served this organization with hiring needs and have received amazing feedback from the individuals that we have placed there
• Room for professional growth - they have locations all over the US and internationally
• Frequent company events, including baseball games, happy hours, and lunch and learns
• Competitive benefits and vacation package
• Running trails throughout the campus
• The Controller will be supervising a staff of dedicated professionals
• Culture, teamwork, and excellent leadership are qualities that makes this organization a positive place to work
About the Controller job:
• The Controller will oversee Accounts Receivable Accounts Payable
• Heavily involved with month-end close including bank reconciliations and journal entries
• Assists CFO with financial modeling and undertakes various ad hoc financial analyses for CFO
• The Controller will develop and maintain the budget and provide budget vs. actual reports
• The Controller coordinates various audits including reviewing and/or preparing schedules for auditors
Controller Preferred Experience:
• BS in Accounting; CPA highly preferred
• The Controller should have experience with supervision
• ERP systems experience highly preferred
About the Company and Opportunity:
Overview of the Assistant Controller role:
Preferred Qualifications for the Assistant Controller:
CONTROLLER – Hands On
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a privately held manufacturing company that is currently seeking a hands-on Controller.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONTROLLER:
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE CONTROLLER ROLE:
Nike Golf Accessories & Will Leather Goods seeking FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
We offer a strong benefits pkg including paid time off, great product discounts, flexible time off, & casual work environment. Come grow with us!
Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Financial Controller Position Specification
SFC will be based in Fort Lauderdale / Miami and report directly into the Board and will lead the overall financial control, reporting and planning of the US Group, helping it to achieve its growth objectives for the US entity.
Skills and Experience:
Cultural fit / Style and Approach:
We’re seeking an experienced accountant to oversee the HCI Accounting team in the role of controller. The ideal candidate will have proven industry experience as an accountant, preferably in a senior role. As a strong communicator and skilled financial analyst, you will make it your mission to streamline our budgeting, payroll, and financial reporting processes. You will produce thorough financial-status reports for senior management to help improve our operational efficiency and aid in our continued growth. The position involves supervision and leadership over general accounting, property accounting, internal auditing, cost accounting, and budgetary controls. In addition, this role is responsible for the effectiveness of the company’s Information Technology; reviewing and recommending software that will add value to the company, oversee the IT department in selection of related hardware, and the Warehouse Operations with regard to Track and Trace technologies and EDI.
*Health Coalition, Inc. is a drug free workplace and is compliant in testing applicants prior to hiring. Employment with HCI is contingent upon results of a complete background verification and complete drug screening exam*
Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience
*Health Coalition, Inc. is a drug free workplace and is compliant in testing applicants prior to hiring. Employment with HCI is contingent upon results of a complete background verification and complete drug screening exam*
During these challenging times Health Coalition is continuing our search for Super Stars to join our team. We understand the uncertainty of when self isolation will end and thus are unable to provide a specified date your employment will commence. However, we will be conducting Phone interviews with all candidates who apply and meet the guidelines of our screening and testing process. If you are interested in joining our team and are willing to wait for employment please contact us at the email below so we can begin our hiring process.
Vale Solution is currently hiring a Financial Controller for a direct hire, full-time opportunity near the area of Jackson, WY. This opportunity will require a vast number of responsibilities including but not limited to full cycle accounting duties, month-end closing, financial statement preparation, data and inventory analysis and daily operational accounting for a small boutique company (one entity).
Benefits include: 2 weeks PTO/vacation, health insurance and a 401k safe harbor match
Reports to: CEO
This is an office opportunity and requires the individual to report to the office.
(This is a sole standing role with a broad number of responsibilities. Candidates must have a proven track record of working in a similar environment)
A well-established design-build development firm located in Century City/ Los Angeles, specializing in unique, high-end modern architectural projects has an immediate opening for a highly motivated Financial Manager / Controller.
Purpose of the Job:
Help to define strategic business actions and play a leading role in continuous improvement with regard to financing, investments and management, including (but not limited to):
Exercise general administrative direction and control over the company accounting function to maintain the company financial condition; control cash flow and expenditures; provide accurate accounting information and financial control data in a timely manner, and make educated economic decisions about the company's future.
Duties and responsibilities
Are you someone who has the ambition and drive to make $100,000+/year but lacking the right opportunity? Are you seeking a unique Sales and Equity Ownership Opportunity? Are you accountable, teachable and possess a positive mental attitude? If you are that person then we are looking for you!
SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP (on INC 5000's Fastest Growing Company List 2016-2018) specializes in selling mortgage protection (life insurance to homeowners), final expense and retirement planning. With mortgage rates at an ALL TIME LOW we are being flooded with requests to protect families.
We are actively hiring LICENSED and NON LICENSED AGENTS who have strong SALES and/or TEAM BUILDING backgrounds to join our team!! All training is company sponsored!!! We will train you from beginning to end on how to be successful in our industry using our simple step by step selling system. One of our top agents/builders is currently on track to make over $300,000 in his first year as a licensed agent!
If you are a not licensed yet, we can help point you in the right direction to become a LICENSED AGENT before you can be officially hired.
* The ability to build your own business and earn a PASSIVE INCOME!
* Ability to transfer ownership of your business & passive income to loved ones in the event of death!
* An Equity Bonus in which you receive a percentage of SFG's total monthly net sales!
* The Best Compensation in the Industry, with Performance Based Increases!
MARKET: Our niche marketing company is a national agency that specializes in the sale of boutique life insurance products designed to protect mortgages for families with average incomes and health. Symmetry exceeded sales of $50,000,000 in 2016, forecasted to do over $140,000,000 in 2020 and $500,000,000 within the next 3 to 5 yrs.
We serve middle class families who would like us to show them options for mortgage life insurance that will payoff their mortgage in the event of a death, disability, or illness. Our firm specializes on producing the highest quality, real time, direct mail, exclusive leads. These homeowners provide us with some personal information such as height, weight, home number, cell number, who to call, and when to call in order for us to better assist them. As a matter of fact, on average our agents currently close 40% of the leads they purchase. These respondents are the gold mine of insurance sales today.
Imagine, having a steady stream of clients to contact without cold calling, who are expecting your call and know why you are calling?
At SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP, we generate our own high quality direct mail leads coupled with high compensation! But we are not just about leads. We have a myriad of lead systems, training platforms and advanced marketing for our valued Agents.
We work with TOP rated insurance companies that have a plethora of high quality products that will position you for a GREAT career with SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP!!
Your success is as good as our leads and system.
* We provide the best REAL time leads and customized mailings for ALL agents.
* Leads are exclusively provided to SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP's sales force.
* Our leads average a 40% conversion ratio.
* Superior training, utilizing a selling system that has been validated over and over.
* Daily and weekly support that consist of conference calls, webinars, conferences and local training.
If you are confident, passionate, personable and teachable then this is an opportunity that will exceed all expectations! Sales experience is always welcomed; however, it's not a must as our free training and coaches are all part of the system.
VIEW OUR SWAY LANDING PAGE TO LEARN MORE AND BOOK YOUR INTERVIEW TODAY
- Professional Accountant, CPA or CMA
- 7 to 10 Years Experience as Financial Accountant \ Controller
- Finance, Accounting, Budgeting \ Forecasting, and Insurance Admin.
- Human Resources, Pension Plans (401k) Admin., Policies and Procedures
- Office Management experience: Supervise Receivables, Payables, Invoicing, Purchasing,
Inventory and Training Staff.
- Tax Admin. (Corp., State, and Sales Tax)
JOB DESCRIPTION - Main Duties:
- Daily reconciliation of Bank Account and processing In-Bound ACH's \ EFT's from Customers.
- Processing Bank Transfers when needed.
- Review and Processing Bi-Weekly ADP Payroll. Review \ double-check changes and processing payroll and ADP reports.
- Process with Payroll - Employee Health Insurance changes and 401k payments to
- Processing Health Insurance monthly payments (ACH's).
- Processing Sales Tax monthly payments (ACH's) involving various statements.
- Maintain Human Resources Area \ Employee Files and Updates.
- Contract Management (Invoicing Annual Maintenance Contracts).
- Monthly Account Reconciliations (Detail and General Ledger).
- End of Month Closing Process including Recurring Journal Entries.
- Oversee Admin. Staff in Accounting, Service and Sales.
- Positions to Manage and Support: Service Dispatch, Parts & Supplies, Installs, Sales of
Financial Controller – Job Description
Purpose of the role – how it adds value:
Our client hires quality nurses and nurse graduates looking to achieve their career goals of practicing in the U.S. while supporting the nursing shortage in America.
As a leading international organization, our Client’s experienced team is committed to ethical, best practice nursing by improving the working lives for their candidates and for their clients. The Financial Controller supports this through effective management of all financial operations.
The Financial Controller is accountable for all financial operations ensuring that the Company maintains its legal and reporting requirements whilst ensuring effective cash flow and budgeting.
The role holder will lead a team located in Houston and will work closely with the Operations team to ensure that revenue projections are reflective of customer demand.
Deliverables: criteria/results by which success can be measured
· Accountable for delivery and management of the annual budgeting cycle, ensuring that management reports are prepared and presented on time to the leaderships team
· Stakeholder and supplier management of key suppliers who deliver Accounting, Statutory Reporting and Filing, and support Finance processes such as banking and expense management
· Accountable for effective management and reporting of key finance process such as invoicing, accounts payable, cash flow and reconciliations
· Provide updates and recommendations to financial director, finance committee and leadership team
· Implement and deliver a 12-month process and policy improvement plan within finance to ensure best practice approaches are adopted, with appropriate controls, systems are effectively utilized, and resources are optimized
· Review & manage change to new accounting system that satisfies the requirements of the business for longer term growth strategy and oversee integration with CRM systems
· Coach managers within Company on effective financial processes such as budget management
· Leadership, coaching and on-going development of the finance operations team
· Management of risk, effective control of allocated budget and resources and building a culture of continuous improvement
· Financial Analysis
· Supplier Management
· Stakeholder Management
· Strategic Planning & budgeting
· Experience of generating and managing multi and single year budgets for global organizations
· Effective supplier management of external financial services suppliers providing accountancy, tax preparation, statutory filing, banking and expenses management
· Effective control and delivery of invoicing and accounts payable processes and maintenance of cash flow
· Experience of reviewing and changing accounting systems and managing change for growth and scalability of processes
· Experience of working with multiple legal entities and having to consolidate accounts and cash flow with different funding mechanisms and providing treasury management reports around working capital
· Experience of working with fast growth businesses either through organic or acquisition growth and effectively managing change
· Relationship building with senior stakeholders across multiple departments and geographies and coaching managers around financial processes and reporting
· Improvement of financial policies and processes including controls for management of risk
· Leadership and coaching of a team
· A track record of professional development for self and team
· Educated to master’s degree level or equivalent experience within healthcare staffing or similar industries or functional roles
· Travel to other Company offices as appropriate
· Technical Knowledge – Qualified as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
· People Management – Responsibility for the Financial Administrator
· Financial Management – Responsibility for budget.