Now hiring for a Sales & Events Manager, for two Irish bars, in Redwood City & Mountain View.
We are looking for a candidate that will fit in well with our concept and culture. Great food, casual atmosphere, sports and beer! Our Ideal candidate would have relevant experience in Hotels or a Bar/Restaurant setting. You should be a highly-motivated, sales-driven professional with 3-5+ years of recent event & sales in a restaurant, high end club or hotel setting.
Strong knowledge of the local market, an existing contact list and a proven track record of driving measurable sales growth is essential. You will actively source new sales revenues and increase the average guest spend. The successful candidate must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and achieve targets, whilst offering a very high level of Customer Service.
In this position you will be responsible for growing sales through relationship building, networking, sophisticated selling techniques, aggressive outbound sales efforts, organization and persistence.
This role is also a hands on position and while the main focus will be on business growth, the successful candidate will be required to cover some manager shifts when the need arises.
Duties will include but not limited to:
Sales and Business Development
· Work closely with the Senior Management Team to develop and implement sales building programs to drive traffic to the business.
· Develop private event sales by generating leads, identifying potential markets and converting these into profitable bookings.
· Manage all areas of private events from initial inquiry through to the successful execution of each event. This will require the candidate to be on-site for most events.
· Manage the administration of all party inquiries and bookings and maintain accurate and detailed database information on clients.
· Visit and court potential clients to increase awareness and exposure.
· Target local businesses, capitalizing on ways to attract and sell to each.
· Work with current management team on PR, sales & marketing initiatives.
· Develops and implements marketing strategies to effectively reach customers.
· Coordinate production and distribution of event posters, flyers and marketing materials.
· Conducts industry research to understand what is out there and what can be done to differentiate ourselves while responding to environment/customers’ needs.
· Stays current on new trends, understand current trends & competitor initiatives.
· Develop a content calendar for all social media accounts; this will include content creation, implementation and review while managing the day to day activity on these accounts.
· Create in-pub marketing programs with the management team and ensure successful execution of these programs.
· Develop and manage content for the website and update with new content regularly.
You must be dependable, self-sufficient and PASSIONATE about business growth & development. It is crucial you possess strong leadership and organizational skills with an enthusiastic team-oriented attitude.
To apply please send resume via indeed and if we feel you would be a suitable candidate we will be in touch to set up an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
The Laundry is an Art Gallery, Cafe and Event space located in the Mission district of San Francisco. The gallery is multifaceted, and hosts a wide variety of offerings, including art exhibitions, panel discussions, film screenings, corporate off-sites, private parties, and immersive experiences.
We are currently seeking a part-time Space and Events Coordinator to help operate our space. Depending on your specific skills and interests, this could be a full time position. This role is ideal for somebody with a varied skill set, who enjoys building community and witnessing the many different things that come through our space! You will help with administrative tasks, maintaining facilities, overseeing events in the space and providing customer service to make The Laundry the best possible experience for our artists, customers, community, and all the participants in our events. Primary responsibilities include:
Work hours & Compensation: 20-30 hours per week to start with. The hours are made up of a combination of regularly scheduled hours and some flexible hours, depending on the events scheduled for the week. In addition to the hourly wage, you will receive bonuses for each event worked, as well as tips for events that you bartend.
Application: To apply for this position, please send:
EVENT FACILITATOR (PART-TIME) - SF
BreakoutIQ, located in San Francisco, is looking for event facilitators to lead our corporate team building events.
Our activities currently include puzzle-based escape room games, scavenger hunts, trivia nights, and team workshops focused on communication and problem solving.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
WHAT A BREAKOUTIQ EVENT FACILITATOR DOES:
BreakoutIQ was born from a desire to transform team-building by creating immersive experiences that inspire collaborative critical thinking, problem solving, and most importantly, fun for the entire team!
Our core design principles:
We are looking to build a team that is equally passionate about our mission to deliver exciting, unique, and unforgettable activities.
The Oakland Roots SC, Vice President of Event Operations, is responsible for helping stakeholders plan and game day presentations, stadium operations, and key special events. This is a full-time position and reports directly to the COO with a dotted line to CMO.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The duties listed do not represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
Oakland Roots SC are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Oakland Roots SC to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for this position:
Job Title: Oakland Event Coordinator
Department: Oakland Ice Center Operated by Sharks Ice
Reports To: Oakland Participant Development Coordinator
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
The Oakland Event Coordinator, acting under the general direction of and in support of the Oakland Participant Development Manager, performs and plans essential event planning activities according to established standards. The Oakland Event Coordinator ensures that all guests have a memorable experience in a manner that promotes our events to all attendees.
RCW seeks temporary event staff based on our event schedule to help out with occasional public and private events featuring music, dance, theater, visual arts, arts education assemblies and more.
The ideal applicant is someone who has a flexible schedule and is looking for a few extra hours on an as-needed basis, contributing their energy and skills to the success of a variety of unique events.
Open since 2007, Rhythmix Cultural Works (RCW) is an artist-run nonprofit community arts center in Alameda that brings together audiences of all ages to share high-quality arts experiences. Rhythmix is looking for professional, friendly people who enjoy interacting with the public.
Skills and abilities:
● Willing to take initiative and anticipate client/audience needs
● Ability to interact in an effective and tactful manner with renters, patrons, staff and community members.
● Comfortable acting as a representative of Rhythmix in the community.
● Enthusiastic work ethic
● At least one year experience working in events, hospitality and/or catering service.
● Must be at least 21 years old.
● Passion for the arts, working in the nonprofit sector and a commitment to the organization’s mission of presenting high quality arts experiences for all ages.
● Willing to work evenings, weekends, and occasional holidays.
● Reliable transportation and a valid driver's license preferred.
● Must be able to lift and carry 25 pounds.
● Neat well-groomed appearance
● Physically able to help set-up and breakdown events, including but not limited to setting up tables, chairs, food and beverage service, light cleaning.
Entry Level Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service
EDGE Marketing in San Antonio is looking for Entry-Level candidates for openings that combine Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Team Leadership and potentially Trainee Management.
If you're looking for an exciting career where you'll learn and grow, but don't necessarily have the right education or experience to stand out in a competitive job market, then get in touch with us!
We specialize Marketing Campaigns and Promotions designed to help our clients increase Market Share and Brand Awareness. We run campaigns 5/6 days a week in various locations throughout the region and need to provide our clients with 2-4 people for each location, so we have multiple openings available.
We don't want to discourage anyone from applying with us due to a lack of education or experience, but people with experience or an interest in the following are encouraged to send their Resume today!
Action Property Management, the leader in association management, is seeking a full time Event Concierge to join our team at our ultra luxury residential high rise community, 181 Fremont in San Francisco.
Under the direction of the General Manager, the Event Concierge is the first point of contact for residents entering the amenities level. The Event Concierge is committed to providing the highest level of 5 star service and hospitality to all residents and their guests. The Event Concierge must be a creative thinker, capable of stepping outside of the box to create and provide an array of luxurious and diverse concierge services such as booking massages, personal training sessions, arranging special food and wine tastings, restaurant and entertainment recommendations and reservations, assisting with amenity room reservations and event planning and will perform limited errands for residents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Action Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Supports a Drug Free Workplace. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.