Join the team at Mariposa Baking Company and be part of a successful, women-owned, certified-green, artisan-crafted gluten-free bakery in North Oakland.
The dishwasher/janitorial is a key position on each shift. This person makes sure dishes are being continuously cleaned, rinsed and sanitized and as things move into the dish pit, they’re getting washed properly for being put back clean into the bakery. You must have a great attitude, willingness to learn and you should have experience in dishwashing. The job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Wash, rinse sanitize dishes, utensils, sheet pans and mixing bowls, etc.
• Put things away in their proper location
• Keep the kitchen clean by deep cleaning where needed
• Restock paper supplies
• Take out the garbage, recycling and compost regularly
• Maintain the cleanliness of customer bathroom and restock supplies as needed
• Due to COVID, frequent sanitizing of door knobs, surface areas, etc. throughout the bakery
• Decontaminate the bakery with a virucide
• Mop the kitchen regularly and do any other cleaning or janitorial duties in the bakery
• Participate in weekly Production and Safety Meetings
• Work well with others and being able to be a strong team member and a collaborator in the team
• Other sanitation and janitorial duties as assigned for the successful operation of the Bakery
Tuesday thru Saturday
7:30am – 3:30pm
• 100% reliability is a must
• Dishwashing experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Food Handler Card (or could obtain one within 30 days of hire)
• Strong ability to work well with people
• Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates
• Paid Time Off, Medical/Dental Benefits (20+ hours), 401k Plan and Work/Life Balance Culture
• Ability to stand on your feet for an entire shift
• Bend and stoop to grasp objects. Bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and below shoulders and squat
• Bend and lift loads, not to exceed 50 pounds. Push and pull carts weighing up to 25 pounds
• Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation
The first 3 months are a trial/training period and upon successful completion of that period, we would determine any changes to the schedule and job responsibilities. Note – Time off is not permitted during the months of November and December.
Facilities Maintenance Specialist
Department Store + In-Store Restaurant
Maintenance Duties for Retail Store Maintenance Person:
· Daily system checks of the following:
o Vertical Transportation
o HVAC System
o Steam Equipment (Clothing Alterations)
o Restaurant Equipment
· Minor electrical work such as:
o Lighting ballast or LED driver replacement
o Light bulb replacement
· Minor plumbing work (no hot work) such as:
o Knowledge of toilet flushometers
o Faucet leaks
· Patching and painting
· Preventative Maintenance on building systems such as:
o Steam Equipment
o Restaurant equipment
o We have an extensive PM program with detailed instructions
JLL is hiring a Lead Conveyor Technician / General Facility Maintenance Engineer to support Amazon’s delivery center in San Francisco, CA
Are you looking for your next challenge, great pay, industry leading benefits, and outstanding career progression? Then get ready to join the JLL team, supporting Amazon’s distribution centers! We provide facility management, automation, and maintenance services in distribution centers across the U.S and Canada.
Our teams of JLL technicians, facilities managers, and administrators work together to keep fulfillment center machinery running smoothly while upholding a safe environment where all employees can thrive. As we continue to grow, our JLL facilities teams need capable people ready to keep buildings and equipment in safe working order. We have over 1,000 technicians and are planning to add 500 more skilled workers this year. If you're looking for a career that will provide a fast-paced work environment, ability to grow your career and the chance to learn from the best in the industry, then we’re looking for people like you!
Responsibilities will include: Maintain and troubleshoot conveyor systems, electrical and mechanical. Ability to maintain and troubleshoot , control components-- photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tachs, and encoders.
General building maintenance: Maintain mechanical, electrical and plumbing equipment and systems in assigned facilities. Perform inspections and repairs to assigned property interior and exterior areas, including walls and flooring, installed fixtures, roofing systems, lighting, etc.
Competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and annual bonus
Senior Facilities Technician
We are currently seeking an experienced Facilities Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks for our clients in the Bay Area. Perfect for mature individual looking to better balance work / life balance or career-minded individual for better work / life / school balance.
MyFacilityTeam provides Facilities Management and Preventative Maintenance services to businesses in the SF BayArea.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
$18.00 to $33.00 per hour based on experience