TITLE: Executive Assistant
DIVISION: Wellness Services
OFFICE LOCATION: Sacramento
REPORTS TO: Chief Executive Officer (Wellness Services)
EXEMPTION STATUS: Non-exempt
Performs a variety of complex secretarial and administrative functions within the organization under the general supervision of the Chief Executive Officer. Responsible for overall management of the CEO’s daily schedule, meetings and workflow.
Some travel required.
College degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and 5-years’ experience in administrative role.
(This job description reflects the general level and nature of the job. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.)
You read it right! this position requires a passionate individual willing to get their hands dirty. Strong customer service and personal accountability is a must. Must handle both human and canine clients with warm efficiency.
Please complete online application at (http://chachasdaycare.com/hiring/) If link doesn't work, type it into your browser.
Immediate and continuous response to busy phones, email and in person customer interactions
Understand and disseminate accurate company policy information
Create a positive and nurturing environment
Perform a variety of dog handling tasks, such as waste removal, feeding, bathing, introducing and removing dogs from group play areas.
Must be comfortable using cloud based CRM's, open communication platforms, various email programs, Word, Excel, etc.
Excellent customer service skills
Strong ability to assess and diffuse situations prior to escalation
Sales experience a plus
Passionate about working with people and animals
Ability to build rapport with dogs and their parents
Positive and patient demeanor
Ability and desire to be physically interactive for entire shift
The Receptionist Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support to company management team by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for management.
The Center for Produce Safety
Center for Produce Safety (CPS) brings together leaders from industry, government, and the scientific and academic communities in a unique affiliation, all working toward the common goal of produce safety. CPS answers crucial produce-specific food safety questions, providing science-proven results that are ready to use in the real world through research. A 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization, CPS’s funding comes from across the fresh produce supply chain and from grants from major specialty-crop producing states.
Position: Executive Assistant
Job Type: Full time, exempt employee position. Work authorization: United States (Required)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities• The successful candidate will directly assist the Executive Director with general business operations by providing various administrative support activities under only general supervision, using discretion and independent judgment.
• The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities in a demanding and dynamic environment requiring advanced skills and significant experience.
• Must work independently on projects and anticipate the needs of the Executive Director and recommend solutions, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. Must be a proactive professional with solid critical thinking skills.
• Reports to and must complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Executive Director in support of CPS operations.
• Works closely and effectively with the Executive Director to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the Executive Director’s ability to effectively lead the company.
• Creates, develops, modifies, and analyzes reports using business best practices. Distributes reports timely and accurately. Consolidates large amounts of data and information into an easy-to-read format. Prepares research contracts for review by the Executive Director.
• Attends management and committee meetings as requested. Records and prepares minutes in conformity with best practices. Prepares summaries for follow up and then follows through to completion
• Will work with independent legal office to manage charitable registrations within the United States.
• Performs other assignments as required.
• Bachelor degree or Associates degree – Business, Agriculture, Science
• EXPERIENCE: Previous work experience in a professional office preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to work within defined processes and structure
• Must be able to work independently and under little supervision
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Windows Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), Zoom, GoTOMeeting, Adobe Acrobat, and other standard office equipment (telephone, printers, copier, etc.)
• Able to analyze and interpret data
• Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks on a regular basis
• Ability to implement data base program to manage contacts
• Strong attention to detail
• Networking & ability to facilitate “teamwork” approach
• Interpersonal Skills – Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills. Able to work well with employees across all levels of the organization. Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from the Executive Director, board of directors, donors, technical committee members and scientists. Projects a courteous and professional manner at all times.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, Traits & Abilities
• Performs variety of activities in support of functional areas such as finance, purchasing, office management
• Able to discreetly manage sensitive and confidential information, exercise strong initiative and good judgment and demonstrate professionalism at all times
• Uses software for functional area, to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations.
• Support projects and processes. Including coordination of grant proposals and reviews.
• Conduct administrative tasks (meeting bookings, invoice and expense claim processing, travel booking, etc.)
• Support board and various committee meetings and projects (meeting minutes, PowerPoint presentations, etc.)
• Assists with the meeting coordination for large events (hotel bookings, catering, travel arrangements, preparation of event materials, etc.)
• Interested candidates must submit resume/CV and cover letter to be considered.
• Must be willing to submit to a background check; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
* Prolonged sitting throughout the workday with occasional mobility required.
* Occasional bending, stooping, and lifting up to 35 pounds throughout the workday.
* Limited local and statewide travel by car or public conveyance.
* Unusually long work hours may be required during certain times of the year.
$50,000 - $65,000 plus benefit package. Part-time employment will be considered.
The Center for Produce Safety is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and religious grooming), sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sex stereotype, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or information (including genetic information), medical leave status, military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, enrollment in a public assistance program, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
We are looking to hire an Executive Assistant Office Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative activities of the organization.
Who we are looking for:
Creative Recreational Systems, Inc. (CRS) is searching for highly talented individuals who would like to join the team and build this great company into the next level and beyond. The ideal candidate will be someone who first and foremost; is looking the make an impact on the world and understands the social responsibility of a company such as CRS to not only deliver superior value to our customers but also give back to the community in every way possible.
Here you will have the opportunity to grow as an individual through a variety of internal courses, self-training and hands-on experience that will allow you to take on alternate responsibilities and challenge yourself to elevate your position into management if desired. The company has grown exponentially over just the past few years and is expected to double in size in 2020 where then additional opportunities for management-level positions will be available.
Every new hire will be considered part of the team and we hope that you will eventually grow to be part of the family. In addition to internal team members, we also have specialized distributed teams throughout the world that all work and contribute to delivering value to our customers. We start with a foundation of trust and mutual respect then work up from there. Everyone is working for each other and towards the common goal which is building foundations for the future through the construction of commercial playgrounds for children.
Company Values as a Whole:
2. Customer Success
Creative Recreational Systems, Inc. is a Contract Manufacturer, Distributor, and Installer of commercial recreation equipment including commercial playgrounds, commercial shades structures, and safety surfacing. The company has been in business for 48 years and has recently restructured to better adapt to the incredible growth that it has seen over the past few years. With that growth, the company is looking for the best team members to continue fulfilling our legacy as an industry leader.
Are you good at managing projects?
Can you work in a fast-paced environment?
Are you highly organized, paying attention to detail?
Would you like to learn new skills to challenge yourself on a daily basis?
This is a full-time position for Project Management / Operations Support starting at $20 per hour 40 hours per week with the opportunity for rapid advancement and pay increase based on performance.
To actively maintain and grow our office operations by enhancing customer and vendor relations, understanding and solving customer and vendor requirements by offering product and service solutions, receiving and distributing communications; logistics management and maintaining office functionality.
The team member in the Executive Assistant position creates and manages business transactions with customers, vendors, and other business data such as invoices, payments, logistics, and contracts.
This is a Perfect Opportunity if you have:
Learning and understanding innovative technologies that leverage time and workforce capabilities are important to us.
Perks of working in a fun and diverse company like ours?
In your application, please tell us why you’re the best person to join our team!
Differentiate yourself by describing how you can use these types of technology to organize your tasks and responsibilities for this position.
We believe that we are always better together.
Come join our team and unlock your potential by growing with us!
Thank you for your interest.