Judicate West is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual. A minimum of 2 years receptionist/front desk experience is preferred. We have an immediate opening in our West Los Angeles office. Duties include greeting clients and assisting with the check in process, answering multi-line phones, handling incoming mail, organizing the office, daily set up of conference rooms, catering set up and breakdown, as well as other general administrative support functions. This is an entry level position with growth opportunities available in the alternative dispute resolution profession.
*Benefits available after 90 days. 401K available after one year.
Atkinson-Baker, Inc. is looking for a General Office Clerk who wants to begin a career with a stable, expanding company.
Atkinson-Baker, Inc., having made the INC 500 list twice and the INC 5000 list four times, has continued to grow each year since its inception over 30 years ago. We provide litigation support services to law firms and corporate legal departments. Please visit our website for more information about our company.
Skills and Requirements:
Compensation depends on experience.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, paid holidays, paid vacation time, and paid parking.
Complete a job application form through our website then submit your resume. Put "General Office Clerk" on the application and in the subject line of your email.
compensation: $28,500 PER YEAR + BONUSES
employment type: full-time
Compensation: $28,500 per year + bonuses
Employment type: FULL TIME
American Credit, a leading nationwide credit repair firm, located in the heart of the financial district in Santa Monica, is seeking one dynamic Executive Assistant to support our team of Relationship Managers.
* Sending packets of brochures and business cards to VIP referral partners
* Sending monthly email updates to VIP referral partners
* Calling referral partners with a status update on their enrolled clients
* Sending thank you letters and gift cards, flowers, etc.
* Setting recurring tasks through MS-Outlook and our CRM Salesforce.com
* Calling referral partners and confirming receipt of correspondence
* Calling referral partners and verifying contact information
* Conducting credit report comparison reviews and emailing to clients & referral partners
Qualities we are seeking for this position:
- Must have 2+ years of verifiable experience as an executive assistant and/or CS rep.
- Must type 45+ wpm (will be tested at interview)
- Must be skilled at using MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Outlook, CRM's (6+ on a scale of 1 - 10)
- The ability to flex and deal with ambiguity in a dynamic, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Must be able to multi-task and operate at a fast pace.
- Must be able to communicate professionally on the phone & by email.
- Ability to balance work independently and be able to respond effectively to competing priorities.
- Must be able to send and/or receive professional email correspondence.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Possess a strong level of discretion and integrity to manage confidential information
- Demonstrate ability to organize, prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions, and change course of action quickly
- Must be able to spot and correct problems without guidance.
- Exceptional communication skills, including writing emails, and verbal skills
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful conditions
- Detail oriented and excellent follow through
- Must be a pro-active team player.
- Must possess a positive attitude and a willingness to grow.
- Self-starter who can work well in an "all hands-on deck" environment
Previous employment at a mortgage or Real Estate office is a bonus.
Previous experience using Salesforce (CRM) is a bonus.
Starting pay is $28,500 per year + bonuses.
First 90-days is a probationary period. All bonuses kick in after probationary period is over. Bonuses amount to $3000 - $4000 per year depending on performance.
Elizabeth Melendez (EMAIL ONLY), and please include your resume.
We look forward to meeting you and having you on our team
XPOWER Manufacture Inc. is the fastest growing brand in the janitorial and sanitation, restoration, advertising equipment and pet-grooming industry. XPOWER designs, engineers and manufactures all of the equipment from conceptual ideas to world safety-certified consumer products: air movers, blowers, dehumidifiers, air scrubbers, pet dryers and more.
Also, XPOWER is a global corporation company. Our businesses have been established in Canada, Australia and Mexico. New India market is being fast built up. We are looking for a Office Assistant. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a knack for excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Hindi, a good work ethic, and positive team player. This is a full-time job to be worked in office with regular hours.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
• Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings/appointments with India team
• Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
• File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
• Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Document expenses and hand in reports
• Undertake occasional receptionist duties
Requirements (including, but not limited to):
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Hindi
• Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
• High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
• Integrity and professionalism
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Ability to work cross-departmentally to support overall company goals
• Light travel
Education and Experience:
• 2-year college education equivalent
• Proven at least 1-year work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Office Location: City of Industry, California
Please submit resume in PDF or Word format, all other forms will not be considered.
L.A. Purification Products, Inc. has been in business since 1994 and has a A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We specialize in Hague Quality Water Systems that are 100% American made. They are the highest quality, most efficient and strongest warranted water systems in the world. Our dealership is expanding and we are looking for someone to work in a fun growing environment.
-Handle Inbound and outbound calls with prospective customers *These are Homeowners that will be calling you from direct mailers, Home Advisor, Angie's list, etc. Absolutely No unverified lists, No canvassing lists, No predictive dialer lists and NO selling*
-Set appointments for Sales Reps to perform a free water test and demonstration of our products.
-Document calls, keep track of follow ups and call to sets.
-Coordinate with sales reps and dispatch appointments.
-Training will be including.
Qualifications and skills
-Ability to multi-task.
-Learn and grow with the company
-The ability to work under pressure during a busy day, but also find ways to be productive during slow days
-Must be computer literate
-MUST be self motivated and LOVE to be on the phone
-One year in customer service a plus
-Must speak clear and proper English & Spanish!
-Must have reliable transportation
*Starting Hourly pay: $14.00 + commission (Which would average making $20 plus an hour)
*Commission: Paid on pay period following install
*Schedule: Monday-Thursday 11:30am-8:00pm, and Friday or Saturday would be alternating with another employee those hours are Friday 11:30am-8:00pm and Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm.
A well-established Real Estate Company in the Palm area is seeking an administrator. This is a fast paced environment and candidates will be tested.
- Highly motivated
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Quick Learner
- Detail Oriented
- Maintain high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Must have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Experience supporting a team of executives for 1+ years
- Excellent calendar management skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be flexible and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, anticipate and prioritize well
- Must be able to perform duties accurately in a timely fashion
- High level of confidentiality regarding company information
- Dependable and punctual
- Solid references from previous employers
- Must be able to pass a thorough background check including drug, criminal and credit
The position will include yearly bonuses.
Post your resume on the body of the email with required salary.
Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.
LA.ADA Invites you to join our FEBRUARY CLASS OF 2020!
*Dental Office Training
*6 WEEK Program
*Job Placement OFFERED!
*Dental computer software DENTRIX training
*Begin earning $15-$22 the hour according to Indeed Employer Postings!
*Dental Insurances training
Class schedule is as follows:
Feb 24- April 2, 2020 Mon-Thurs 9am-2pm
2034 W. Washington Blvd Los Angeles 90018
For Enrollment & Tuition Info call/text Carla 626-734-1487
*TUITION SPECIAL IS LIMITED*
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, responsible and detail-oriented self-starter with a strong passion for continuous learning and professional development, as this position will provide the basic foundation and necessary skill-set for a great career. Our offices are located in Port Washington, NY.
• Provide timely creation and distribution of marketing and sales reports as requested.
• Provide customer service and support to wholesale clients & sales team
• Create and distribute dealer information and marketing materials via email
• Manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously, keeping track of all deliverables and deadlines to ensure all client expectations are met, including daily communication and follow-up across various accounts
• Must be able to manage multiple projects and deadlines in fast paced office with a high level of attention to detail and organization
• Day-to-day general administrative tasks
• Entry Level - Will train the right candidate
• Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Possess good organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multitask and work under deadlines
• Must be professional and have good job stability
Hiring For: Office Assistant, part-time 24 hours/week
Company: Harbinger LA
Company Category: Interior Design
Position Category: Office/Admin
West Hollywood, California 90069
Handle organizational and clerical support tasks, including, but not limited to; organizing files, inputting data into the computer system, writing copy, analyzing accounting transactions, cross checking/referencing sets of information, problem solving any numerical discrepancies, maintaining office supply inventory, answering phone calls/taking messages, and ensuring smooth and effective daily operations of the office space.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Ability to take direction
· Familiar with accounting activities
· Strong communication skills/strong multi-tasking skills
· Strong initiative and follow-through with the ability to creatively problem solve
· Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects while adhering to deadlines
· Ability to prioritize tasks as they come in
· Self-starter and motivated individual who is willing to learn and adjust
· Time management skills
· Proficient computer skills; specifically Microsoft Word, Excel (Studio Designer is a bonus)
Harbinger LA is an over 5000 sf retail location on famed La Cienega Blvd. The showroom currently represents over 40 lines of textiles, wallpaper, furniture, lighting, carpets and decorative arts including such well-known brand names as Merida Studio, Moore & Giles, Katie Ridder, Fromental Ltd, Idarica Gazzoni, Coleen & Company, Ferrick Mason, Hector Finch and John Stefanidis among others. Harbinger takes great pride that the showroom is one of LA’s most sought after design destinations.
NOW HIRING! We are a fully licensed establishment seeking to find the perfect candidate to join our TEAM here at COOKIES MAYWOOD. We want hard working individuals that are ready to join a movement in this industry.
Some but not all of the responsibilities would include the following:
- Excellent customer service. WE expect a happy, energetic and inviting greeting towards every customer.
- Cashiering duties.
- Restocking inventory.
- Cleaning and organizing.
- Knowledge of the cannabis industry is preferred.
Please send your contact info. resume, and a head shot photo.
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently, be open to taking on extra office duties, and provide excellent customer service on behalf of the Corporate office. We are looking for a career-minded candidate who are willing to learn and grow with the company.
Answers incoming telephone calls, determines the purpose of the call, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel is unavailable.
Answers questions about the organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
Welcomes on-site visitors to determine the nature of their business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
Monitors visitor access and escort visitor as needed
Receives, sorts, and routes mail.
Monitor incoming faxes and route appropriately
Takes payments for services and products.
Responsible for managing office supplies, kitchen supplies, and conference room supplies on a weekly basis.
Strong verbal and written communications skills
The ideal candidate will satisfy the following requirements and qualifications:
Must be able to pass background and drug screen
Must be proficient on computer-based programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel
Must be able to meet physical demands: frequently use hands and finger to type.
Ability to multitask while staying organized
A prestigious design firm is seeking adaptable, Office administrator/design Assistant to handle all aspects of administrative work plus expanding their brand. This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone looking to grow and learn from some of the best design studio in L.A. This job is centrally located in Los Angeles office.
This is a full time position. We offer good salary plus sale commissions
About the role:
As an Office administrator/design Assistant, you will be handling all the administrative needs the business. You will be working closely with the manager to organize and edit invoicing formats in a highly-detailed manner. Also tasks includes knowledge in design, photo editing and drafting
Duties include but are not limited to:
*Answering phones, greeting guests
A successful candidate should have:
*A proactive, can-do attitude
*Excellent knowledge of Excel and comfort with "numbers"
*Ability to adapt easily to interruptions and prioritize a changing workload
*Love for Design
*Exceptional organizational skills
Looking to hire experience front office receptionist. Person must be able to be familiar with private insurances, billing Medicare and Medical able to answer phone calls ,call patients, set up appointments, contact insurances and some sales required. Individual must be bilingual Spanish and English, the position is part time for now, but as our company grows we will consider full time position in future. Please contact Hope artificial Limb & Brace, LLC if you are interested for position call or email us .
Mike Or Eddie
Job Title: Administrative & Clerical Representative
Needed for Family-Owned Vocational School in Bellflower, CA
Pay: Based on Experience!
Hours: Full-time; Flexible
➢ Assistant to Bookkeeper - filing, organizing, matching credit cards, etc.
➢ Answer phones
➢ Responsible for greeting and assisting prospects and students
➢ Work with students and graduates files
➢ Available to represent the school at trade shows and meetings
➢ Varied clerical work
Qualifications for all positions:
➢ Computer Skills -- Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel
➢ Professional Presentation/Appearance
➢ Compassionate/helpful attitude toward students
➢ Bilingual -- English & Spanish a plus
Contact: Please E-mail. DO NOT CALL OR FAX! Send resumes.
E-mail with subject line. . . "CIT ADM-CLERICAL JOB FEB 2020"
Resumes will be accepted through Monday, February 10th at 12pm noon.
Qualified applicants will be invited for an interview.
Seeking an intelligent, bright, aggressive, reliable and energetic office worker.
***PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION***
SHOULD BE FAMILIAR WITH:
Basic Office functions (Answering Phones, Fax, Email, Filling, etc.)
Basic Computer Skills (Word, Excel, Internet Searching, etc.)
Have good communication skills
Works well with fellow coworkers
Good Organization Skills
Shipping (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
Will occasionally be required to lift a max of 20 lb. packages.
PREFER someone with Internet or eBay Marketing skills.
Bilingual PLUS! (English/Spanish)
Please email your cover letter and resume
***PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION***
I am looking for someone to share my suite space with on days that I don't work (Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays)
It is a once chair, private "luxury" studio that is located in the Salon Republic in the heart of Hollywood (right across from the Arclight). Looking for a stylist who is talented, trustworthy and neat. The space is equipped with a Bluetooth speaker for you to play music, Keurig coffee machine and a refrigerator stocked with beverages (including beer and wine) of which you and your clients would have access. Towel service is provided so clean towels will always be available and you are not responsible for washing them when the day is over. There is a large waiting/processing area right outside of the studio that your clients can comfortably relax in. There is break room with a microwave in the building, as well.
There is staff at the front desk to greet your clients as they arrive and guide them to you. There is also a store on site with color and supplies that you can purchase on an as needed basis (cheaper than Cosmoprof). I provide a locked cupboard to keep your color and supplies in so you do not have to carry them back and forth. There is street parking, as well as a parking garage right next to the entrance of Salon Republic that we validate the parking (2 hours for $3). The studio is located in a heavy foot traffic area.
This is a great opportunity for stylists that are looking to make their own hours or those that are working on building their name and clientele. You would be responsible for bringing in your own clientele, although I may send some clients your way as I do have overflow and clients that prefer weekends.
$200 for Friday-Sunday
6370 Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Please TEXT (440)371-1555 with questions or to set up a time to view the studio.
Nick's on 2nd is holding open interviews for employment opportunities to friendly, well groomed, professional, outgoing, and highly motivated individuals who are looking to challenge themselves and advance in our fast-paced, team-oriented restaurant.
Individuals who can provide stellar hospitality to our guests and thrive in our polished style of service are encouraged to apply. Candidates must be flexible with availability. Do not apply on-line, please apply in person during the times listed below.
Apply in business professional attire Monday through Friday between 2 pm and 5 pm at the following location:
Nick's on 2nd
4901 E 2nd St
Long Beach, CA 90803
✔ Greeters: Excellent customer service and communication skills, phone and computer skills are essential. Must be comfortable in a fast paced environment. $15.00 + tips
•Medical, Dental, Vision benefits available
•Employee meal discounts
In order to expedite the application process, a link to our employment application is provided below, an online application should be completed prior to interview.
All offers of employment with Nick's are contingent upon a satisfactory verification check. CA Food Handlers card required prior to employment. *Do not apply online for hourly positions, must apply in person.
Job Description US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Executive Assistant/ Administrative Assistant” for 6+ months contract with a client in Los Angeles CA. Job Details: Prior administrative or related experience at the executive level 2. Experience with coordinating complex travel schedules and processing expenses 3. Proficient with all Microsoft Office software Responsibilities: • Coordinating travel schedules, arrangements and agendas in preparation for on-site and off-site meetings, conferences and events • Submitting, maintaining and monitoring expense reports and check requests • Providing telephone coverage, including responding to inquiries, properly routing calls and taking detailed messages. Use of excellent judgment with both internal and external clients • Managing highly sensitive information as it relates to firm and staff • Maintaining managers’ office calendars and scheduling • Back-up coverage for admin. colleague(s) during planned or unplanned absences from the office • Reviewing and prioritizing incoming mail and taking appropriate action. Performing related duties as assigned • Assisting with the planning of internal and external events • Ability to coordinate, and manage to completion, special projects as assigned • Advanced experience in making domestic and in particular international travel arrangements including procuring visas (with assistance from travel desk), currency exchanges, arranging ground transportation through international hotel concierges (for both team members and senior advisors). • Coordinating extensive meeting schedules • Execution of legal documents to be signed by various Officers • Coordinating, streamlining and maintaining records and files Qualifications: • Prior administrative or related experience at executive level is essential • Flexible attitude with the willingness to take on new projects • Highly service-oriented individual with the ability to work well both as an individual contributor and as part of a team • Highly trainable with ability to learn new, proprietary systems • Strong ability to manage multiple priorities and take independent initiative for action within areas of responsibility • Financial Services experience preferred • Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills • College degree mandatory • Proficiency with all Microsoft Office software About US Tech Solutions: Your talent, our opportunities This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions. You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally. Connect with our talent team today. USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com. “US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply." Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Subhabrata at Subhabrata@ustechsolutionsinc.com
We are seeking a Personal Assistant who will manage the administration and operations of the CEO, both business and personal. They will assist the CEO with extensive coordination and organization of meetings, calls, reservations, domestic and international travel, appointments, events, and miscellaneous tasks. Extreme attention to detail is a MUST.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Scion Staffing ( www.scionstaffing.com ) has been engaged to conduct the search for a C-Suite Executive Assistant working closely with an incredible Executive on a daily basis impacts our local LA community as well as the National United States landscape. This on-site position is for immediate hire in West Los Angeles, CA. This position is an incredible opportunity for an experienced EA that enjoys empowering and supporting a leader helping to drive mission driven work impacting communities. This Executive needs an intelligent, calm, kind, professional, highly motivated Assistant that is passionate about organizing, helping and empowering a talented Executive through wise calendar scheduling, letter writing and editing, relationship management and thoughtful and warm communications. This is a rare opportunity to work with an amazing leader and accomplish truly impactful work spanning a wide array of tasks, technology and exciting projects. Essential Job Duties Support organize and impact the work of an incredible busy Executive Responsible for calendar management thru Google Calendar, manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments accordingly Approach the work in a kind, highly organized, thoughtful and patient manner. Taking cues from the Executive and being forever supportive and open to their changing needs Work proactively to first research, understand, and make a plan for various tasks and requests and present them in an organized fashion. Educate the Executive and be open to the direction they would like to execute Will be working in a home office under a rapid paced management style Prepare reports and presentations, screening calls, sorting e-mails accordingly (80+ per day), responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence Order office supplies, handle printing needs and organizing paperwork Overseeing administrative policies within an organization, answering and directing calls to appropriate executives and parties, taking messages Reading and analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determining significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information. Record meeting discussions and provide minutes. Maintain inventory and office supplies. Anticipate office needs; evaluate new office products; place and often expedite orders when necessary. Ensure operation of office equipment, order maintenance when necessary. Troubleshoot malfunction of office equipment Required Experience Proven prior experience supporting a C-Level Executive Strong Google Suite and Microsoft Office proficiency Exceptional writing and editing etiquette Strong sense of judgement with clear and thorough communication Efficient in a highly organized and rapid paced environment with demonstrated proactive ability to find solutions and get results Required Education Bachelors degree and experience in writing and editing Additional Information Full-time 11:00am to 7:00pm Monday to Friday Working in a home office location Goal oriented with warm, genuine and kind personality Fluid approach to daily needs and constant changes or adjustments as needed COMPENSATION: This rare opportunity offers a complete compensation package including paid health insurance, sick time, holidays off, paid vacation time and a highly competitive salary based on your experience ranging from $65,000.00 to $92,000.00. This direct hire position is a job and mission that will inspire you daily. ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM: Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.scionstaffing.com or in the 2010-2019 Business Times list of top staffing firms. Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.
Executive Assistant / Corporate Environment C-Level
Provide high-level administrative support for an Executive of a large organization.
Salary: $28.00.00 - $35.00 per hour
A global finance company is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support a group of senior-level investment professionals. Based in Downtown Los Angeles, this company prides itself as a gold standard amongst the industry and is known for having a warm and collaborative culture.
Duties will include managing complex calendars, scheduling meetings and appointments, fielding calls, arranging heavy domestic and international travel, processing expenses, and supporting various team initiatives.
Qualified candidates will have at least 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, ideally within financial services or a similar industry. Strong proficiency in Outlook and other Microsoft Office products is required. Excellent organizational skills, a keen eye for details, and a team-player mentality are needed. A bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
Perks include a competitive base salary, an annual discretionary bonus, and rich benefits, including participation in a 401(k) plan, health-conscious snacks, and fun company events!
To apply for this amazing opportunity, please submit your resume.
We are a recruiting agency hiring a "Jack or Jill of all Trades" for a company that specializes in mental health, mindfulness and parenting. The Founders are two prominent authors who go on speaking engagements and speaking tours for their books. They also have an online education center and a robust website to maintain. This person will be their Executive Assistant handling all administrative support, including complex travel domestically and internationally. They will also be the liaison with book publishers, agents and handle the website administration and writing for the website. This person must be a proactive team player and have solid administrative skills, exceptional writing skills and solid tech skills (MS Office, Dropbox, Mailchimp (or other website administrative back end software) and the ability to maintain a website. Adobe Photoshop or InDesign is ideal. Must be proactive and be able to work autonomously. One must present a writing sample and have a 4 year college degree.
For 30 years, Century Group has been an industry leading executive search and professional staffing firm with an impeccable reputation for being the Accounting & Finance talent experts. Our firm is seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team and assist our C level executives in El Segundo.
This role would provide administrative support to Century Group’s Executives by assisting with schedule management, general administrative duties, reception related duties, facilitating company events, and ensuring overall customer satisfaction.
This is an exciting and dynamic role requiring an energetic, organized, and ambitious individual. Your assistance will help our Executives increase their engagement on crucial companywide business objectives.
A team of dynamic entertainment lawyers specializing in the music industry seeks an experienced executive assistant who can work quickly, diligently and accurately to keep a busy entertainment desk running optimally. Have you worked as a direct assistant to a demanding but respectful music attorney or music executive? Do you feed off buzzing office energy where there is always something exciting to do? Have you worked with executives in the music industry?
A highly regarded law firm is seeking a polished and professional assistant for an attorney in the Entertainment Department who focuses heavily on music. This new team member will primarily be doing the following:
So if you are a seasoned Executive Assistant who has worked for a prominent music executive or attorney this may be your next GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY. Apply today!
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team! You will provide high-level administrative support for an Executive at our company.
LEAP (Leadership Education for Asian Pacifics) is a national, nonprofit organization founded in 1982 with a mission to achieve full participation and equality for Asian and Pacific Islanders (APIs). LEAP works to achieve this mission by: Developing People, because leaders are made not born; Informing Society, because leaders know the issues; and Empowering Communities, because leaders are grounded in strong, vibrant communities.
Guided by the philosophy: “Keep Your Values. Develop New Skills.®”, LEAP is focused on “uncapping talent” and filling the pipeline with Asian and Pacific Islander leaders across all sectors.
About the Role
LEAP is seeking an Executive Assistant to join our growing team and assist the President & CEO. Our ideal candidate will be highly organized and supremely detailed oriented yet with the ability to pivot quickly, communicate effectively, and convey a positive attitude. The role requires strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to self-manage, resourcefulness, capability of maintaining and handling confidential information and comfort with a highly demanding, multi-tasking work environment.
Role and Responsibilities
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President and CEO including:
- Answering phones; managing an extremely active calendar of meetings, training and speaking engagements; maintaining files; composing and preparing correspondence, as requested; completing expense reports; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compiling documents for meetings and running errands.
• Maintain calendar, schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, events, and training and speaking engagements; provide reminders and keep President & CEO informed of any changes.
• Research, collect and analyze information and provide briefing documents in advance of meetings, events, training and speaking engagements, etc.
• Communicate with program staff on details of CEO training and speaking engagements and coordinate production and preparation of CEO training program materials
• Support CEO resource development activities including:
- taking meeting notes; drafting and proofing proposals, marketing and fundraising presentations and collateral; providing client/donor research, briefs and follow up; and maintaining records of all business contacts
• Manages Executive Director’s expenses including organizing receipts and submitting for reimbursement.
• Coordinate travel arrangements, including developing itineraries, coordinating meetings and appointments.
• Support the President & CEO’s work with the Board of Directors including:
- Scheduling and coordinating of Board and Committee meetings; assisting in drafting of meeting agendas; creating meeting packets; producing, preparing and reviewing board materials, attending board meetings; taking and disseminating board meeting minutes; assisting with special events, and providing other materials as needed
•Serve as the CEO’s liaison to Board and internal/external stakeholders
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with the President & CEO, Board, and other staff
• Develop and implement an efficient documentation and filing system
•Provide general office support including:
- Monitoring office and kitchen supplies; coordinating office maintenance, repairs, and IT support; troubleshooting office administrative challenges; reviews, organizes, prioritizes, routes and/or summarizes incoming mail;
• Perform other duties as needed and as assigned.
Position Requirements and Skills
• Bachelor or Associate’s degree (or comparable degree)
• Three (3)+ years of experience in a high-level administrative or executive assistant capacity supporting senior leaders/executives, required
• Experience working with a Board of Directors/Governing Board, preferred
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform multiple tasks seamlessly, prioritize and balance work, and meet deadlines - all with excellent attention to detail
• Self-motivation, resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability with the ability to think several steps ahead and anticipate needs and challenges
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, tact and diplomacy with the ability to develop and maintain cooperative and successful working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to write and edit memos, reports, e-mails, agendas, minutes, etc.
• Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Working knowledge of Apple Mac OS
•Demonstrated skills using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, Doodle Scheduling, Survey Monkey, Zoom Video Conference, Google Applications (Drive, Forms, Sheets), Dropbox
• Experience with website management and working knowledge of a database software, SalesForce a plus
• Knowledge of project management software, like Trello also a plus
• Must be willing and available to work evenings and weekends according to board meeting and event-related scheduling.
• Capacity to work and thrive in a highly demanding, fast-paced environment.
• Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and can travel locally
Compensation and Benefits
• Full-time salary, commensurate with experience and qualifications (extended work hours as needed).
• Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k match
• Flexible work time policy
• Holidays, Sick time, Paid Time Off
February 28, 2019 or until position is filled.
Mail, e-mail or fax a detailed resume, cover letter and the name, job title, address, and phone number of three professional references to:
Senior Vice President of Administration and CFO
Fax: (213) 485-0050
327 East 2nd Street, Suite #226
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Cover letter must address the following:
1) Provide specific reasons for applying for this position; and 2) indicate how your experiences and qualifications align with the job requirements.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
For more information about LEAP, please visit our website at http://www.leap.org
The Executive Assistant will provide support for a C-level executive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualities Desired:
Education & Knowledge Desired
We are seeking an Executive Assistant To CEO to join our team! You will provide high-level administrative support for an Executive at our company.
In 4 short years, Glas Vapor LLC, has become a leading manufacturer of both hardware and e-liquid in the alternative nicotine delivery system industry, successfully building out facilities, establishing vendor partnerships across 3 continents, and successfully navigating compliance, legislative, and tax requirements in municipalities and countries around the world, achieving 1.5-3x year-over-year growth. Now, a mass-market position for closed-system pods represents an exponential market-share & growth opportunity.
We are looking for a key player as an Administrative Assistant to come on-board and help us facilitate this growth. This person will support leadership and assist across multiple departments, from creating reports and helping organize files, to making travel and meeting arrangements, and assisting with executive level tasks. The is a mid-to-high level position and requires competence and professionalism
The ideal candidate will have excellent oral and written communication skills, well organized, and proficient in computer tools, such as Office, Excel etc. Previous experience as a secretary or executive assistant in a fast-growing company, or in the tech, pharma, fashion, or cosmetics industry, is a significant plus. The proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in an entrepreneurial environment is a must.
Living within 5 miles of the office location is ideal
We have an amazing opportunity for a talented top Executive Assistant to join this Downtown Start Up! This is no ordinary start up, this is an organization led by the most well renowned Executive leader. You will have the great opportunity to be part of a thriving growing creative culture where hard work is rewarded, and where you will learn from the best of the best in a female founded business. You will love what you do every day and feel challenged. The culture is fast paced and top technical skills are an absolute must. Warm, personable, authentic and competent are a few of the key attributes required. Heavy travel and management meetings as well as juggling multiple special projects. Learn from the best and feel appreciated for your great work. Top benefits and many perks. Please submit your resume for immediate consideration! You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.