: Allies for Every Child (ALLIES) exists to give at-risk children and children living in poverty the foundation they need to increase their life choices and lead fulfilling lives. For over 25 years, ALLIES has been providing thousands of at-risk children and their families with critical, high-quality early education programs, family strengthening interventions, foster care and adoption services, and a range of vital, integrated services, including educational assessments, disabilities screenings, nutrition, dental and vision screenings, and pediatric health consultations.
: Allies for Every Child contracts with the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) to protect at-risk children and strengthen families. The Director of Resource Family Approval is responsible for overall programmatic success of Allies for Every Child’s Resource Family Approval program. The Director will have a passion for not accepting the status quo in child welfare, see foster care as a social justice issue, have a desire to reach a new audience of prospective families who want to make an impact in their community and feel an urgency to match children who linger in foster care the longest to waiting families. The responsibilities of the Director of Resource Family Approval includes leading a team that completes social work duties, home studies, resource parent recruitment and training. The Director ensures contract compliance, builds community relationships, ensures current policy and procedure implementation while also advising the CPO on the development of new policies and procedures. The Director makes sure of timely billing, and ensuring excellent adoptive matching and support of children and families. Additional responsibilities include, partnering with other leadership staff across “the community collaborative ™ to be a leader in the field of recruitment, retention and support for children and families within the foster care community.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Provide programmatic oversight of the Resource Family Approval program.
Provide clinical supervision to Resource Family Approval staff and sign off on hours for clinicians working towards licensure
Monitor the psychological stability, physical well-being, and developmental progress of children in Allies resource family homes
Oversee strategic growth of the program through managing resource parent recruitment, pursuing outreach opportunities, making presentations, and timely responsiveness to potential resource parents
Develop new community relationships in support of resource parent recruitment and maintain existing relationships
Assist potential resource parent families in progressing quickly from point of interest through preparation and approval as an ALLIES resource parent
Assign, conduct and/or review home studies to assess resource parent applicants, utilizing the Structured Analysis Family Evaluation (“SAFE”) format
Empathically redirect applicants who are not a fit for the program in a timely manner Ensure quality and ongoing PS-MAPP trainings and orientations, support groups, and other events throughout the year
Manage visitation and/or monitor visits with children and their biological families as needed
Oversee program quality assurance including chart review and audit preparation
Oversee DCFS and Community Care licensing annual audits Produce reports for DCFS, Community Care Licensing, and courts
Develop new policies and procedures as may be required by funders, DCFS, or program as needed
Cultivate and maintain relationships with current and potential foster-adoptive parents
Attend weekly supervision meetings with the Chief Program Officer
Ensure high quality care for foster and adoptive children and comprehensive support for parents
Represent Allies at community forums and quarterly meetings Be a contributing member of the Allies for Every Child Leadership Team
Implement, track and help design functions of “the community collaborative ™ Facilitate staff meetings and attend other programmatic meetings
Adhere to all legal, ethical, and professional practice standards
Staff must believe in and act in accordance with both the agency’s and the program’s mission statements
Other duties as assigned
Master’s Degree in Social Work preferred or Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or Psychology with an approved exception
California Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, two (2) years post licensure
Ability to supervise staff for licensing hours required
Two (2) years managerial or administrative experience in a foster care or adoption setting preferred
Three years of full-time employment in the field of family or child welfare or two years’ work employment in a licensed foster family/resource family agency or adoption agency
Passion for child abuse and neglect prevention and a commitment to finding nurturing families for children in need Knowledge of Title 22 and Community Care Licensing requirements preferred
Knowledge of Continuum of Care Reform and interim licensing standards preferred
Able to manage and develop recruitment tools, relationships, and methods Knowledge of community resources and experience with interagency collaboration preferred
Ability to work independently, flexible, strong organizational skills, commitment to teamwork, and excellent communication skills
Ability to speak in public at recruitment forums
Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
Excellent written ability in English and ability to communicate effectively
Ability to effectively establish rapport and maintain appropriate boundaries with supervisees, staff, and clients
Basic computer skills required – Word, Excel, Software applications
Passionate about learning and possesses curiosity about issues affecting children and families
All employees, regardless of position, serve as role models for children and families who are served by our agency.
Fingerprint background clearance (DOJ, FBI & Child Abuse Clearance Index), or approved exemption Successful completion of pre-employment physical, PPD risk assessment, proof of immunizations
Class “C” driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, a safety record acceptable to CCL, and access to reliable transportation required
: Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full benefits package offered including 100% employer contribution to: Health - Kaiser or Anthem, Dental, Vision; 401k with employer match; Employee Assistance Program, Professional Development, 12 paid holidays, sick leave, vacation, and 2 personal days for anniversary of employment and birthday.
Allies for Every Child actively seeks candidates who reflect the rich diversity of the communities that we serve. We are committed to a work environment that embraces and promotes individuality and inclusion. We believe that diversity and inclusion of varied perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences is essential to our organization’s effectiveness, and allows us to serve our clients in the respectful, responsive, and understanding way that they deserve. We define diversity in broad terms to include race, ethnicity, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, geography, socio-economic status and other unique attributes that make us who we are.
Allies for Every Child has achieved accreditation through the Council on Accreditation (COA). This means our programs, services, administration, and management have been rigorously evaluated and meet best practice standards.
Flowerboy Project in Venice, CA is looking for one barista to join our team. We are located on 824 Lincoln Blvd. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and reliable.Responsibilities
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Compensation is $15 + tips
LA Shades and Blinds provides Los Angeles commercial clients with the highest quality blind installation solutions available anywhere in the City of Angels.Our experts work directly with you to determine the best type of blinds for you that fit squarely to fill your aesthetic, comfort, light flow, energy efficiency, and budgetary needs. With a wide variety of blind types to select, and nearly endless aesthetic, color, and finish solutions, LA Shades and Blinds is your one-stop solution for all of your commercial blind installation needs.
AHS Staffing is looking for a Phlebotomist in Downey CA, for a 13-weeks assignment.
Schedule: M-F 8 hour days between 7am-6pm with either 30min or 60 min lunch. Rotating Weekends (1/2 day about once a month)
We are looking for a Customer Service And Collections to join our team! You will be responsible for securing billing payments from your customers.
Boutique insurance law firm based in Manhattan seeks bright motivated hardworking attorney. Firm specializes in insurance and reinsurance coverage advice and coverage litigation for national and international clients. 2-4 years experience. California Admissions required. All other bar admissions a plus. Excellent writing skills required. Litigation experience a plus. Immediate opening. Please respond with resume, writing sample and hourly rate requirements. This is currently an hourly temp position with the possibility of full time employment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
If you want professional growth, becoming a farmers small business owner is a smart idea. You will have your own business and be in control of your destiny.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Territory Sales Manager to join our growing team! The Territory Sales Manager will be based in Los Angeles, CA. and you will work autonomously from a defined territory and their home-based office. Travel within Territory is required. Territory Sales Managers receive a competitive compensation and benefits package including performance-based incentives.
Position: Territory Sales Manager - Medical Devices & Robotics
Salary: Competitive Base + Aggressive Commissions + Car, Cell Phone, and Internet allowances provided.
Location: Work from Home – Travel throughout the Territory
Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
DSP needed in Lakewood, California.
Seeking DSP with DSP 1 & DSP 2 certificate. Must be First Aid/CPR certified. Works well with others. Must have experience in Adult residential facilities.
WISE & Healthy Aging currently has an exciting new opportunity for a full-time or part-time Advocate. Our well-established Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program, considered a “best practice” program by the California State Ombudsman Office, is searching for motivated, assertive and energetic individuals to service the territory of a regional office. The Ombudsman Advocate strives to protect the rights and dignity of disabled and senior residents in skilled nursing and residential care facilities throughout the City and County of Los Angeles. This important role ensures a high quality of care and life for individuals residing in these facilities by providing advocacy services on their behalf. Such services involve monitoring visits, identifying and investigating complaints by or on behalf of residents, dissemination of educational information and witnessing of advance health care directives.
Headquartered in beautiful Santa Monica, WISE & Healthy Aging is committed to serve older adults at all stages of their lives from pre-retirement through elder years, caregivers and their families, senior services organizations as well as others who share our passion and commitment to making a difference in the lives of older adults. WISE & Healthy Aging has received numerous designations of excellence from Guide Star, GREATNONPROFITS, NCQA Case Management for Long Term Services & Support, and is nationally certified as a Great Place to Work.
If you want to be a part of a great team, we offer a competitive salary and an exceptional benefits package. For employees who regularly work 30 or more hours per week benefits include 80% company-paid medical, 100% company-paid dental, life and vision (optional), 401(k) plan with competitive employer match, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), 11 paid holidays, plus a generous paid time-off (PTO) plan.
Primary responsibilities to preform project installations include:
Knowledge and skill requirements include:
Looking for individuals who have a minimum of 5 years experience in all rough trades.
We work on projects from home remodels, room additions, add-ons as well as new construction. If you're interested and meet the minimum qualifications please apply.
Customer Service Representative - Remote
Ajilon is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative with 2 or more years of experience for a full-time remote job at an exciting technology company in Santa Monica, CA. This is a contract-to-hire role that offers the opportunity to work with a growing and dynamic organization within the technology sector.
This role entails providing complete customer service support to external clients and customers while adhering to company processes and policies. Our ideal candidate has the ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment and communicate clearly as they will play a major part in the success of the office. If you are looking for a new and exciting place to work – apply online today!
· Receiving a high volume of incoming phone calls
· Making outbound phone calls
· Assisting with processing orders, preparing correspondence, and fulfilling customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about accounts, products, and services.
· Making outbound phone calls
· Perform other tasks and functions as assigned to provide support to other team members and internal departments
· Experience working within a customer service or call center environment preferred
· High school diploma
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Personable, proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to effectively multitask
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite - mainly Word, Excel and Outlook
· 2 – 4 years of recent Customer Service experience
$16.00 - $18.00 USD per hour
8:00am – 5:00pm, 40 hours per week
To learn more about this administrative job opening, please apply and send a current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Ajilon website.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy/
The John Stewart Company is a full-service housing management, development and consulting organization that began in 1978 with a commitment to providing high quality service in the affordable housing sector. We work to enrich the lives of our residents and employees, while delivering our services costeffectively, efficiently and with the highest levels of professionalism, compassion, integrity and respect.
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for the overall operation of the property and the day to day implementation of policies, procedures and programs that ensure a well-managed, well-maintained building and ensures compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies and federal, state and local laws.
2 bedroom unit - available December 2020
Benefits for Employees who work 30+ hours/week -
Benefits for Employees who work less than 30 hours/week -
See what our employees are saying about the company here!
Effective January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act requires businesses that meet certain minimum threshold requirements to provide a “notice at collection” to applicants for employment who reside in California. The notice at collection describes the categories of personal information to be collected about these California applicants and the purposes for using that personal information. Therefore, we have posted the Company’s “Notice At Collection For California Applicants” here. Please review this Notice at your convenience.
As a Retail Zone Specialist, you’ll ensure Premium’s client brands stand out by driving product availability. Your efforts executing retail merchandising activities in a variety of retailers will connect customers with the brands they love.
What’s in it for you?
What will you do?
How will you succeed?
So, are you Premium’s next Retail Zone Specialist?
For more information about our shared services team, visit https://premiumretail.com/merchteam/
To begin, the first responsibility or duty is to enjoy your job. Being dedicated to your responsibilities knowing your role is vital in the daily operations of our office. Taking pride in what you do and doing so in a manner that is recognized by other staff and more importantly by patients is encouraged and creates an enjoyable work environment for all. That being said:
Front Office Duties which include but not limited to
Answer phone calls
Prepare daily intake and other visit forms
Communicate with pharmacies and other practitioners
Take adequate detailed phone messages
Communicate with staff
Check patients in and out
Back Office Duties which include but not limited to
Accurate taking and recording vital signs
Prepare room for procedures
Assist physician with procedures
Prior authorizations for medications and studies or procedures
Communicate results with patients and other practitioners
Inventory management of supplies and samples
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Therapist, as the Single Fixed Point of Responsibility, is in charge of the client’s treatment during the course of their participation in the program. In conjunction with other disciplines, the Therapist assesses the client and family, develops the Client Coordination Care Plan, and actively provides therapeutic interventions to the client and family. Assures that progress toward the client’s goals is maintained and revises the care plan as necessary. Coordinates the client’s discharge with a transition plan towards use of the community for further care.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
Per Diem Registered Nurses for Hospice OUTSTANDING PAY STRUCTURE
compensation: Compensation depending on experience
employment type: full-time
Per Diem Registered Nurses for Hospice OUTSTANDING PAY STRUCTURE, YOU PICK YOUR OWN COVERAGE AREA
Registered Nurses for Hospice In San Fernando Valley, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Venice Beach, Culver City, Westchester, South Bay, El Segundo, Torrance, Long Beach, Palos Verdes, South Bay, Anaheim, Lakewood, Los Alamitos, Garden Grove.
Caring Like Family is a Nurse-owned, Medicare Certified, Joint Commission Accredited Home Health and Hospice Agency. We need skilled Registered Nurses (RN) to work within our clients' homes providing direct patient care. Following a physician established plan of treatment and working under the supervision of the Director of Nursing who is a Nurse Practitioner so you know she cares about you and your career.
Our Registered Nurses (RN) instruct patients and their families in proper treatment, help individuals and groups take steps to improve or maintain health.
• Current, unencumbered state license to practice as a Registered Nurses (RN) • Minimum one (1) year of nursing experience required with home health experience preferred
• Current CPR certification• Updated Physical, based on state requirements
• Updated TB results/ Chest x-ray
• Reliable transportation
YOU PICK YOUR OWN COVERAGE AREA
**ER OR HOSPITAL EXPERIENCE IS A HUGE PLUS
***EXTRA PAY & BENEFITS INCLUDED
Why our nurses enjoy working with us:
• We offer flexible schedules
• Competitive pay rates
• Direct deposit
• Sick Pay
• Access to health, dental, vision insurance
• 401K plan
• Direct deposit
• Well established company, we offer stability, we have many cases in our coverage area
• We are a direct employer not a staffing agency
• Supportive office and clinical staff that works one-on-one with you and your patient
Leading International Tourism Organization – Los Angeles, CA
Provide key support and assistance to the Public Relations department in planning and implementing high-impact travel/tourism publicity programs generating maximum paid and earned coverage, ROI and publicity throughout the U.S. Employ media relations, research and database strategies that promote this leading international city as a premier destination to enhance the awareness and increase visitation from the U.S.
· Proactively pitch and secure positive travel/tourism media stories on a regular basis with an emphasis on consumer coverage on TV, in print and online.
· Writer press materials including news releases, pitches, alerts, fact sheets and talking points to amplify key messages
· Ideate, plan and execute group and individual press trips. Escort press trips as needed
· Provide informational assistance, including fact checking of media stories and fulfilling photo/video requests
· Identify and formulate partnerships with external companies to enhance destination appeal
· Outreach to secure television (scripted, reality, documentary, etc.), online video and film sponsorship opportunities
· Occasional international travel
· Provide administrative and public relations support to the PR department including, but not limited to:
· Update, maintain and optimize media contact lists on an ongoing basis
· Draft monthly PR reports
· Maintain departmental PR budget, expenses and ongoing invoices
· Pull editorial calendars for key publications and identify relevant opportunities
· Bachelor's degree in journalism, public relations, communications or related field
· Minimum 5 years of public relations experience in-house or at an established PR firm, travel/tourism experience required
· Proficiency with Cision, Burrelles, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
· Established media contacts in TV, print, online with travel industry experience and contacts preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience drafting and editing high quality press releases
We are a rapidly expanding plaintiff's personal injury law firm seeking a paralegal/litigation assistant to start immediately. This position is full-time, and experience in the personal injury field is strongly preferred, though not required. This position offers an opportunity for the right candidate to join a dynamic team in a fast-paced and professional environment.
Candidate will be responsible for handling a full caseload of civil personal injury cases, and will assist the attorneys with the following: drafting and filing complaints, building a discovery plan, propounding and responding to discovery, drafting case-related documents (such as deposition summaries, mediation briefs, etc.), calendaring events (such as discovery deadlines, depositions, physical exams, etc.), writing correspondence (such as meet-and-confer letters), preparing cases for trial, etc.
The candidate must be detail-oriented and able to prioritize tasks. In addition, the candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to work efficiently and autonomously.
The following skills are REQUIRED:
- Proficiency w/Microsoft Office (mainly Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Proficiency w/computers and technology
- Comfortability in paperless office environment
- Ability to handle a caseload of 50+ litigation cases at a time
The following skills are PREFERRED:
- Experience in the personal injury field
- Legal research skills
- Drafting law and motion
- Familiarity with statutes, codes, local rules, etc.
- Strong vocabulary, grammar, and writing skills
- Self-starter mentality, with the ability to work efficiently with minimal oversight
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Team player mentality
- Spanish-speaking is a plus
Please send cover letters and resumes. Salary commensurate with experience. Relaxed, friendly office environment. Free parking.
Market: Arizona, California and Kentucky
Climbing and working on communications towers for the purpose of installing, replacing, and repairing antenna systems equipment performs tower maintenance under close supervision.
The basic use and care of hand tools and mechanical equipment.
Knowing the hazards associated with tower climbing, construction equipment, and working on or near energized lines and equipment.
The ability to climb tall structures (100 feet or more) with 50 lb. load.
Analyzing situations accurately and adopt an appropriate course of action.
Communicating orally and in writing.
Following instructions accurately and complete assigned course of action.
Recognizing safety hazards and performing duties in a safe manner.
Work under close supervision.
Ability to traveling extensively throughout the assigned territory
Skills and experience
expert certified auto technician, full diagnostics ability, knowledge of diesel engine is a big plus.
Investing in a career at Kinecta Federal Credit Union simply makes good sense. Kinecta is one of the largest credit unions based in California and growing! We currently have an exciting opportunity for an outgoing, ambitious, and innovative individual that thrives on helping people in a team environment.
Kinecta Federal Credit Union is currently looking for a Closer (Mortgage). The Closer is responsible for the following;
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Education, Training and Experience:
Potential candidates for this position must meet the following requirements:
Join the SPC family and be a part of one of our project teams delivering world-class construction services to such customers as NBC Universal, LinkedIn, Netflix, Omnicom, E Entertainment, Kite Pharma (to name a few). We set up our Superintendents with all the tools needed to succeed and to complete projects to the highest standard. If you are a proactive thinker who is team-work oriented, this is your opportunity to shine with the SPC team.
- Construction supervisory background with 5+ years' experience in commercial interiors
- Professionally represent SPC as primary field operations interface with the project team
- Proven track record of consistently producing quality work and meeting deadlines on high-end commercial construction projects
- Promote positive subcontractor relationships by treating them fairly and professionally
- Skilled in oral and written communication
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Project, Excel and Word
- Well versed with Building Department and Fire Department commercial inspection procedures & requirements.
- Familiar with working in occupied multi-floor buildings/multi-building campus environments with stringent landlord guidelines
Your typical responsibilities include...
- Work in partnership with the preconstruction team to identify constructability issues, lack of scope in schematic designs, and assessment of existing site conditions
- Conduct site visits with the design team, subcontractors, and other pro-con team members
- Create preliminary construction schedules, phasing and work plans
- Participate in the RFP response preparation and client interview process
- Create, implement and enforce a site logistics plan
- Maintain a clean, safe, organized, and efficient working environment for construction teams
- Provide supervision and coordination of all trade construction activities
- Verification of takeoffs and obtain competitive material pricing for self-performed work
- Supervise, mentor and encourage the SPC skilled workforce
- Maintain site office and meeting areas per SPC standard
- Maintain a complete up to date set of bid documents on site
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Word & Excel.
- Update SPC project team with field daily logs, RFI's, work orders, etc.
- Establish site-specific safety plan
- Conduct safety training and worksite meetings
- Multiple daily safety observation walks
- Rectifies safety violations immediately
- Create update, and maintain master project schedule
- Prepare (2) week look ahead schedules
- Generate weekly status updates
- Update master schedule for presentation at weekly client meetings
- Actively participate in weekly client meetings discussing the schedule and other updates
- Distribute and discuss (2) week look-ahead schedules with project team
- Conduct weekly subcontractor foreman schedule and work plan meetings
- Complete governing agency required signoffs and approvals for occupancy
- Assist project engineer with obtaining closeout documents and as-built drawings
- Create and complete punch list work in a timely manner
- Assist client with day 2 needs and additional work
Talents and Traits
- Enthusiastic problem solver with dispute resolution skills
- The ideal candidate should be dependable with an excellent attendance record, work well in a "Team Environment", be cooperative and respectful.
- Foster the development of Asst. Superintendents and Foreman to grow into future superintendents
- Strong work ethic with a "can-do" attitude
-Supportive, Team Environment with Growth Opportunities
- Market Competitive Salaries
- Annual performance-based increases
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Vacation days, Sick/Personal days and Holidays
Five Star rated small Credit Union seeking a responsible, dedicated, detail oriented, sales minded individual with well rounded background in Credit Union operations. Five (5) years experience in back office and front line operations. Salary communesurate with experience.
Should have full knowledge in basic banking products, services and functions. Including but not limited to Debit, Credit Cards, ACH and Share Draft processing. Excellent Communication and Member services skills required.
We are looking to hire a Center Manager to join our team!
You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative management activities of the Century City location.
The Center Manager will coordinate and perform a diverse set of support tasks to ensure the organization and its facilities have the clinical staff and resources needed to operate smoothly and efficiently. He/she provides patient supervision, patient scheduling, and quality control to in the hyperbaric center.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in related field.
· Three to five years of related experience required.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Wholesale Manufacturing Clothing Business is seeking for experience credit manager to manage A/R dept.
• Credit responsibilities: Invoice daily & Mailing invoice, also mailing over 1000 customer invoices monthly. Analyzes and negotiates credit terms, credit lines, and conditions for order approval, Makes payment arrangements prior to shipping orders, Negotiates payment arrangements and deals for past due invoices, aging accounts, Makes collection calls, resource claims, Reconciles ineligible deductions, charge backs and collects back money through document research and negotiation, reconcile all receivable accounts, apply payments, general ledger accounts, balances, Submits orders to Factor accounts and works with factor reps to ensure approvals on orders whether they are going to be approved or declined, Processes credit memo requests, Processes all credit reports such as aging and invoice shipment reports for all sales representatives and emails them out weekly, Creates credit reference checks and sends them out via fax, phone, or email to mutual vendors of the shared client, Works alongside management assisting in any other additional credit projects & reports, Files paper work on the side, handles charge back, process credit applications, negotiate with customers with regards to the credit terms, review credit applications and PG docs, Answers the credit departments phone line to answer and address all clients credit related inquiries, problem solving, communication and multi-tasking skills required, bi-lingual is a plus. Handling salesman sample account balances and collections.
• In addition, with Shipping responsibilities: helping shipping and claims, Creates labels and BOL's for large department store shipments, manages freight quotes…
Our client is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the US. They are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. With state-of-the art clinical technology, specialized expertise, access to capital, and retention of top physician talent, our client reliably exceeds the expectations of our clients, patients, and partners.
We are seeking a high level Revenue Cycle Consultant who will be responsible for driving key initiatives surrounding Accounts Receivable projects. The Consultant will manage all aspects of the project lifecycle and ensure successful delivery of projects.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
· Manager a portfolio of high visibility revenue cycle projects focused on A/R
· Develop and maintain detailed project plans
· Manage project scope, timeline, resources, costs, and quality
· Prepare and provide regularly scheduled project updates to leadership
· Schedule and lead project meetings as required
· Ensure projects are on track, communicate out status of projects, build contingency and mitigation plans
· Design metrics and measure success of initiatives
· Analyze large sets of data to uncover key insights that can be leverage strategically
· Meet tight deadlines in a time sensitive and resource constrained project environment
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with contacts at various billing teams; manage coordination between multiple billing teams
· Work with billing teams to solve difficult payment and associated business office problems including claims processing and billing issues across the revenue cycle as well as escalated patient complaints and audits problem accounts
DESIRED TECHNICAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· B.A. or B.S. in Business Administration or related field from a four year College or University and 5 or more years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
· At least 3 years of healthcare revenue cycle experience
· At least 3 years of project management experience
· Ability to manage a portfolio of projects
· Project Management (PMP) certification strongly preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Strong analytic, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
· Effective communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
· Highly motivated self-started who is an excellent team player
· Strong organizational skills with an ability to effectively manage large amounts of detailed information.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Effectively thinks big picture and also has ability to drill down into the details