Come work with a well-established technical services company with 30+ employees and growing fast. We have offices in Phoenix, Tucson, Las Vegas, Albuquerque, Denver, Omaha, Kansas City, Salt Lake City and Dallas. We serve Clients as necessary, so there may be some travel. We always have need for exceptional field service personnel of all levels.
Currently, we are looking for customer focused and experienced Field Service Techs in the El Paso areas to maintain various optical and electronic systems. Candidates should have some working knowledge in Networking, Data equipment, PC’s, cabling, fiber optics or security devices. All of our Jobs are full time and with benefits and a company vehicle.
· Maintain a safe and clean work environment
· Installation, repair, configuration and testing of network & fiber equipment
· High level customer service and excellent communications skills
· Technical and interpersonal skills working with Network Operations Centers
· Conduct site surveys of cabling, power and equipment
· Perform termination and testing of cabling: Cat-5 Cat-6, Coax
· Perform testing of telecom transmission systems: Optical Power, OTDR, RFC
· Restore services by troubleshooting and replacing failed components.
· Operate vehicles, equipment and tools in the safest possible manner.
· Computers skills including configuring network gear and using Microsoft Office.
· Maintain a positive, "can-do" attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
· Being on-call on a rotating schedule with other team-mates
· Must have a basic laptop, smart phone, hotspot and telecom hand tools
· Operate with Safely and Integrity while delivering excellence to Clients.
You will present a well-groomed, professional appearance, instill confidence while addressing the scope of work. You must have the ability to follow instructions listed on work orders, complete all required paperwork including job notes, pictures, list all materials used and communicate well with the customer on all details of the work performed.
All Candidates must have an insurable Driver's License, be able to pass a drug screen in accordance with Federal Law and Background Checks, Finally, your desire to grow with the company is what we want. Come grow with us! EOE If you wish to apply please send your resume…..
Start at from $9.00 to $15.00 per hour
More Experience gets more $$$
No weekend, holidays or overtime required.
You will be responsible for assuring a smoot operation of the clinic’s patient flow. Serve as the primary contact for patients. Responsible for scheduling appointments, preparing necessary paperwork before the patient visits, receiving patients and maintain records/charts. Also responsible for processing charges for clinic services, filing insurance claims, responding to requests for information from patients and insurance companies and maintaining related information for clinic.
2-3 years of excellence in patient scheduling / patient services with large fast-growing clinic;
Background documenting charts, data, maintaining patient files per HIPPA;
Experience retrieving lab results, filing, assisting physicians that patient understands orders;
Answer and return phone calls regarding prescription and patient requests
English and Spanish
Must be drug free / No felony convictions
Comprehensive health and dental
EAP – Employee Assistance Program
Paid Time off
11 paid holidays
Longevity pay increases
Continuing education reimbursements
and more when you become a regular employee of Company
The absolute best healthcare / medical jobs come to dmDickason,........Shouldn't You? The best clinics, doctor's offices and physicians use the healthcare specialists at dmDickason to help them find quality/experienced healthcare specialists. Let us match you to the right healthcare job for you. And, our fees are 100% paid by the Company - you are never under any obligation! For more information, call Charlie or Cindy at 915-532-9400 on the Westside or Maribel or Sylvia in our East office at 590-8800. All you have to do is call - Be working tomorrow!
The Registered Dental Assistant performs duties such as: prepare the patient for the treatment, assist the dentist in performing their treatment to the patient in restorative dentistry, prepare materials and equipment for treatment and have them ready for the dentist’s use, take x-rays and assist the dentist in laboratory work.
1. Is required to follow HIPAA at all times
2. Is required to follow PPE per OSHA law
3. Familiarizes self with each patient and their scheduled treatment in order to be fully prepared to assist the doctor
4. As necessary, assists the doctor in all procedures, oral evacuations, mouth and tongue retraction, placing and removing cotton rolls, holding impression trays, taking alginate impressions, color matching, making temporaries, etc.
5. Charts all appropriate data of patient during exam and treatment. Ensures patient chart is updated
6. Takes and names x-rays
7. Helps manage patient flow by:
a. Seating each patient and seeing to their comfort
b. Staying with the patient until the doctor arrives
c. Having all equipment prepared and ready for use
d. Having the room fully prepared for the patient treatment
e. Routing the patient to the appropriate person (reception, collections, etc.) after appointment
8. Takes every opportunity to help educate patients on dentistry and their treatment or procedure
9. Helps maintain the day’s schedule. If running behind, ensures that In- Charge is notified so the next patient(s) can be informed
10. Responsible for maximizing production by seeing that all possible work is completed, and making sure that cancelled slots are filled in with other patients for extended work
11. Ensures that operatory equipment is maintained and properly cleaned
12. Turns on and off all necessary equipment (autoclave, water compressor, x-ray processor, etc.) at the beginning and ending of each day
13. Checks on all outstanding lab cases and makes sure that they arrive on schedule
14. Keeps track of the statistics and posts graphs on weekly and monthly basis
15. Prepares battle plans
16. Completes end of day checklist
17. Is prepared to present information on previous day’s end of day checklist during morning huddles
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
1. High school graduate (or GED).
2. Certification as a Registered Dental Assistant required.
3. Certified in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
1. Ability to demonstrate knowledge of dental health education
2. Ability to use sound judgment. Possess a calm disposition and the ability to work easily with people
3. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
4. Ability to work independently and creatively.
5. Bilingual – English/Spanish.
6. Literate in Patterson Eaglesoft .
We are currently seeking a Wireman Electrician! You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
Santa Monica Seafood Company of New Mexico, Inc located in El Paso, TX. is a leader in wholesale seafood distribution to the foodservice/retail industries in the New Mexico/West Texas area. Is in need of a Counter Sales Person to join our team who can help us achieve our planned growth through understanding our products and the needs of our customers. The successful candidate will be responsible for as assisting customers at the Seafood Counter.
Apply at : https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SMSE&cws=1&rid=644
This opening is for the Seafood Department at the Fort Bliss Commissary.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS AN FBI BACKGROUND CHECK
Overview & Responsibilities
We are growing our sales team by 30% this year to meet the increasing demand for our products and services. This opportunity represents unlimited potential for income, leads, and career advancement!
Our Counselors serve families in a professional, caring and timely manner and establishes strong relationships with each family. Truly a career you can feel GREAT about while still earning a terrific income.
Requirements & Qualifications
This position may require the associate to obtain and maintain an insurance license in any state in which he/she conducts sales. To obtain the insurance license, the candidate must meet the requirements of Assurant’s background check process, which includes, but is not limited to, a criminal history and credit check.
For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com.
As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Summary: Looking for a detail-oriented individual with knowledge of current payroll, tax, and employment law who can provide accurate and fast data entry, superior customer service, and exceptional organizational skills.
Pay: (Depending on level of experience) bonuses, & generous benefits package
Job Title: Payroll Processor
Department: Payroll Department
Location: Corporate Headquarters - 511 Executive Center 79902
Work Schedule: M-F (8-5) with 1 hr lunch; overtime as needed with prior approval, some flexibility allowed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualification/Requirement (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING LICENSED COSMETOLOGY OPERATORS FOR OUR 3 SPORT CLIPS HAIRCUTS LOCATIONS: WEST TOWN, SUNLAND AND HORIZON.
APPLY AT WWW.SPORTCLIPS.COM/JOBS
BASE HOURLY PAY ABOVE MIN WAGE, COMMISSIONS, UNIFORMS, EXCELENT TIPS, PAID VACATION, 401-K
IT'S TIME TO BE PART OF A WINNING TEAM!!!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Sport Clips Haircuts specializes in haircuts for men and boys! Both of our locations in the West Side have openings for the best Hair Stylists!
If cutting hair is your passion, we invite your to apply. New Year, New Job: Endless possibilities!
Apply at www.sportclips.com/jobs
Can't wait to hear from you! Experience is definitely plus but not necessary. Paid training!
Start Your Story at Speedway! Assistant Manager is a full time management position with advancement opportunities for all levels At Speedway. If you enjoy working as part of a management team and have previous supervisory experience as an assistant manager, team lead, or key holder, we would love the opportunity to talk with you.
Immediate eligibility and vesting for 401k plan with a company match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary begins upon enrollment
Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment
Paid vacation and sick pay plans
Weekly paychecks and paid holidays
Monthly bonus potential
Tuition Reimbursement and Adoption Assistance
What you bring:
Oversee and provide customer service leadership, training, and coaching, alongside the General Manager, for all store employees
Maintaining high employee retention by focusing on identifying qualified applicants, developing leaders, empowering employees, and encouraging employee productivity
Maintaining a clean, safe environment by complying with all health and sanitation procedures to ensure the store and foodservice area is presentable and that all products are in-stock
Assist in implementing all merchandising and marketing programs in order to ensure the foodservice area maximizes sales and profits while maintaining asset controls
Cash handling, fuel transactions, and promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program
Ordering products, managing inventory levels, and verifying deliveries
A valid Driver’s License from the state of residence and auto insurance in order to conduct area pricing surveys
A high school diploma/GED or college degree
The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds If you're interested, Click Apply now.
Start Your Story at Speedway! Customer Service Representative is an entry level store position with flexible full and part time positions available that will work with your schedule. Retail experience is great, but not required. If you have a positive attitude and engaging personality we would love the opportunity to talk with you.
Immediate eligibility and vesting for 401k plan with a company match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary begins upon enrollment
Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment (full-time positions)
Paid vacation (full-time positions)
Weekly paychecks and paid holidays at 2x pay for all hours worked
Exciting incentive and rewards programs
Tuition Reimbursement including GED and Adoption Assistance
What you bring:
Meeting and exceeding customer expectations on every visit
Maintaining a clean, safe environment to ensure the store is presentable
Food preparation including making one of our customer-favorites….coffee!
Ensuring proper preparation, presentation, and freshness of all food service products
Ability to follow proper health code guidelines
Ability to be a brand ambassador and continue to develop our evolving food program!
Cash handling, fuel transactions, and consistently promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program, where food sales generate lots of extra bonus points for our customers!
The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
Webatron Internet Solutions is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic candidate to join our Team for the position of Office/ Accounting Assistant. If you meet the following requirement, please submit your resume for review.
• Answer phones and greet visitors
• Customer Service Issues & Relationships
• Process Customer Credit Card Payments
• Coordinate company schedule & calendar
• Enter receipts and bills, post deposits
• Open Customer Tickets
• Experience in Customer Service
• Experience in office environment
• Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
• Must be bilingual (Spanish/English)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to stay composed and objective with customer over the phone
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Location: El Paso, TX
Join our team as a Home Health Pediatric Nurse for a growing company that has a huge HEART!
Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health is a family, clinically-owned company that has been caring for the medically fragile community since 2000! We pride ourselves on our values: Heart, Advocacy, Love, and Outreach! #HALO
We are looking for Registered Nurses & Licensed Vocational Nurses. Job duties include but are not limited to: Are You the Right Candidate? Please apply if you have the following qualifications. U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information Individuals seeking employment at Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.
Are You the Right Candidate?
Please apply if you have the following qualifications.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.
If you’ve thought about becoming a final expense agent, you’ve come to the right place.
As a final expense agent, you’re the boss!
You’ll receive hands-on training from a field agent to help you understand the market, the product, and how to make your sales presentation. The process is simple.
Here are a few reasons why you should join the Senior Life family:
· Competitive contracts
· Same-Day pay
· Leads that call you
· SLICE App makes underwriting simple
Make what you are worth.
You can recruit and hire people wherever you want to build your own business.
Come join the life insurance company that will assist you in reaching the level of success you deserve.
Registered Nurse – needed for full time positions in multiple states:
Apply if you are able to relocate -- relocation allowance offered
Healthcare systems full time positions:
Multiple openings in many units, day or night shifts.
Rapid City, South Dakota
Takes new grads
400 bed acute care hospital with sign on bonus and relocation allowances
Minot, North Dakota
Takes new grads with some healthcare experience
2 large acute care hospitals - sign on bonus, retention bonus and relocation allowances
University, schools, restaurants, low cost of housing, international airport
This city is benefiting from an exploding energy boom in the nearby oil fields
600 bed non profit acute care hospital with level II trauma center
Min one year RN experience
Fort Mohave area, Arizona
120 bed acute care hospital on the banks of the Colorado with relocation allowances
Min one year RN experience
Estes Park and Aspen, CO
25 bed acute care hospital with 52 bed Skilled nursing, Long term care
Min one year RN experience
Healthcare system with hospitals and clinics and addiction centers in various locations
Takes new grads
Acute care hospitals in 3 New Mexico cities
Min one year RN experience
We are seeking an Office Manager Medical to become a part of our team! You will coordinate medical and health services in hospitals, clinics or similar organizations.
Need 15 Hard Workers Now!
$15 to $20 per hour!
Must have RJ 45, RJ 12, 110 blocks, racks, servers, J-hooks experience.
Know how to run, test and terminate CAT 5 & 6.
Knowledge of fiber cable a big plus
Driver’s license and willing/able to show up for work everyday
Knowledge of CCTV in addition to above gets the big $$$$
Note: Some jobs are on Fort Bliss and in Schools. Will need to pass a criminal background check / get fingerprinted. Long-term positions.
First come….first served. At this pay, these positions will go fast. If you have this experience call David, Ceci or Charlie now at 532-9400 right here in El Paso.
Machine Operators - Need 50 hard workers, right now!! -
Long term Stable work
High School or GED Diploma
1 year experience qualifies!
Must be drug free / No police record
Will hire you as a regular employee if you are a hard worker / dependable / show up to work every day.
Earn Paid vacation
Microwave and Refrigerators
Work breaks in morning and afternoon
Great team environment
Lots of training offered to increase your knowledge and pay
The best jobs come to dmDickason Staffing – Shouldn’t you? Serving El Paso’s best Companies and job candidates for over 50 years! Never a fee to you – 100% of our job-finding fees are paid by the Company. All you have to do is call. Eastside Office -590-8800 / Westside Jobs -532-9400
A leading infrastructure investor is looking for an Environmental Specialist to join their team, based just outside El Paso, TX. This is a newly created position, due to the continued growth of the organization, where you'll be responsible for driving environmental engagement and compliance, for one for the business's long-lasting infrastructure maintenance contracts. If this is of interest, please read the detail below and apply!
Fantastic opportunity to provide RN Case Management services at Ft. Bliss Soldier Readiness Processing Center (SRPC) to support Service members (and civilian contract employees) preparing for, or returning from, overseas assignments.
Excellent work/life balance:
-Monday through Friday
-very rare occasion for Saturday coverage
-even rarer occasion for Sunday coverage
Excellent Compensation package includes:
-Competitive hourly rate
-Three weeks PTO
-Ten paid Federal Holidays
-Enrollment options for medical, dental and vision insurance; 401k, flexible spending healthcare accounts.
Provide RNCM services in support of all Service members who are seen at the SRPC and who are identified as having a medical/surgical or mental health issue when processing through for mobilization/deployment or demobilization/re-deployment for any contingency operations.
The RNCM shall have sufficient training/experience to provide the following essentials:
1. Interview the service member, review the service member’s medical record and coordinate requested consultations and medical follow up as prescribed by the providers.
2. Coordinate with the SRPC to ensure that service members undergoing mobilization/demobilization receive access to medical appointments within 72 hours of request.
3. Follow up with service members once appointments are completed, to ensure that the service member is medically ready for deployment.
4. Document all services provided into the SRPC required computer database(s).
Qualifications - Registered Nurse Case Manager.
1. Graduate of a school of a nursing program accredited by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) or the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) - - renamed Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation (CNEA) or Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) - - - for at the time the program was completed. [Prior military nurse officers must have taken and passed the National Council Licensure Examination – Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN) RN licensing examination unless they passed a licensing examination other than the NCLEX-RN prior to 12 Dec 1986].
2. Possess and maintain a current unrestricted license to practice as a RN in any of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands
3. Have at least three years of case management experience within the last six years.
4. Have a minimum of two years of outpatient nursing care experience within the last four years.
5. Have and maintain current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification through the American Heart Association.
If interested in learning more about this fantastic opportunity, please forward your resume to Tom Thaman via fax (513-984-4909; Attn: Tom) or email-PDF ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tom Thaman, Account Manager
Staff Force is now hiring general warehouse positions in various areas in El Paso. IMMEDIATE OPENINGS available!
Different Positions in different areas
Please stop by and visit us today
Staff Force Personnel Services
10705 Gateway West Suite A
El Paso Texas 79936
This full-service restaurant and sports bar is in search of a Restaurant General Manager who thrives on being a leader who will develop a motivated team, return clientele and be on point with the financials. If you are looking for a new opportunity, have scratch kitchen, high-volume full-service General Manager experience, please apply today.
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
Restaurant General Manager Benefits:
The Service Technician is responsible to perform maintenance and repair on waste management vehicles and all other equipment the company represents, (I.E. automated side loaders, brush pickers, combo units, waste water vacuum trucks, street sweepers). He/she will be skilled and capable of performing diagnostics, scheduled and unscheduled repairs, and maintenance tasks related to electronic, hydraulic, and pneumatic components and accessories. In addition, the Technician may also be assigned to conduct pre-delivery service on vehicles to ensure excellent working order upon delivery to the customer. The Technician is required to hold an unrestricted driver’s license, CDL preferred with clean driving record, a minimum of two years of repair experience, post-secondary training, and a strong technical performance record. He/she has to be able to lift a minimum of 75 Lbs. at times and not be sensitive to high heat, or cold environments. Additional training will be provided by company.
The following is a representative list of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position:
· Expertly diagnose issues based upon symptoms, analysis, and linear troubleshooting
· Maintain and share subject matter expert knowledge of diagnostic technology, digital manuals, and reference materials
· Possess an increasingly broad knowledge of how vehicles’ complex components work and interact together
· Provide customer service and follow up communication with customers in region and home office
· Travel time is paid, and required within region; travel costs are covered by company
· Perform routine service inspections, test, and/or lubricate major components as needed (IE, packer body/railings, hydraulic cylinders, valve bodies, and pumps)
· Operate equipment such as refuse collection truck hydraulic arms and body assemblies; both before and after repairs
· Mounting, dismounting new and or used refuse bodies on varied chassis types
· Welding and fabricating, replacing floors in bodies, body packer blades and rails as needed
Mobile Service Tech/ Mechanic- Responsibilities include
All work will be performed inside or outside a shop setting depending on availability
· Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
· Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repairs in a timely fashion
· Remove and replace hydraulic pumps, cylinders, and or any body related component found to be defective, and maintain control of defective and new parts
· Replacing any attached component by means of welding, cutting or bolting for warranty or post warranty purposes
· Road test vehicles when required
· Electrical diagnostics using provided schematics
· Maintain a clean work area
· Preventative maintenance
· Document all work performed in Repair Orders and Daily Logs
· Document all travel on daily driver logs per DOT Regulation
· Obtain and maintain medical card per DOT Regulation
· Attend factory-sponsored training classes
· Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins and perform any recall work as requested
· Keep shop truck neat, clean, and able to account for all company owned tools
· Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
· Perform any additional duties asked of the employee by management team
We are seeking a Licensed Insurance Advisor to join our team! Have you been looking for that support to grow your business. We like to work with people and help them earn their true potential. We have a Great Platform with over 65 carriers and local underwriting, marketing, and sales support. If you are looking to Enhance your business with a great group of people dedicated to your success then our team may be a great fit for you.
What we do for you:
Do you have experience in Customer Service roles within an Enterprise Level institution? Experience working in banking? Looking to take the next step in your career within a Fortune 500 Financial Institution? If so, please read below and apply!
Rate: $20.00/hr W2
Contract Length: 6 months, possibility to convert
Location: El Paso, TX 79912
Job Description: Agents will handle customer calls to regain web access to their accounts by resetting or verifying web credentials. Agents will also assist clients with providing security codes and updating contact information. Protecting both client and account information is of the highest priority. High level of efficiency is expected while providing world class customer service experience. Additional Job Details: Requires previous customer service and data entry experience with a high degree of accuracy. Must be articulate, have a pleasant telephone manner and excellent verbal and written skills. Flexibility is a key aspect of this role and must be equally comfortable with de-escalating high stress client interactions as well as having the ability to network, and research to resolve client issues. General PC skills required including experience with MS Office applications, proficient with basic internet and browsing troubleshooting, comfortable with mobile device applications.
The JD Rogers Group is seeking people looking for a change, and people looking to be financially free whether part time or full time.
We close your appointments FOR YOU! (with no commission splits) for your first 4 weeks in the field, if you desire the support through our In-Home Concierge Line. You'll learn how to serve clients WHILE you're making your own commissions. You will be responsible for responding to and meeting with clients who have requested various types of life insurance policies and/or growing and leading a team of agents who are duplicating your personal activity and creating a substantial passive income for life. We have 15 years of experience mentoring and coaching people in the industry. We are committed to helping the right people succeed should there be a mutual connection.
- Someone ready for the opportunity to change their current situation
- Someone who is ambitious and self-driven, and desires to become their own boss
- Someone looking to be paid what they’re worth
- Someone who is unafraid to learn new skills
- Someone who is willing to learn from the success of others
- Someone who has a desire to excel in everything he or she does
- Someone who has an excellent work ethic and a high level of integrity
- Someone who is passionate about serving others
Questions to ask when joining an IMO (Insurance Marketing Organization):
**Will I be given a higher contract than Equis competitors of 55%-60%? YES, with the ability to promote yourself every 2 months up to 110%. Veteran agents/managers with proof of volume may be eligible for a higher contract.
**Will I receive annual renewals? YES! Full renewals are received with Equis Financial.
**Is there sufficient support & training FOR NO COST in my area? YES! Our passion is helping others succeed and reach their personal goals. We are SET APART, by our hands-on support and mentorship.
**Must I "re-invest" my hard earned commissions in anything other than leads? NO! Our in-house lead program is optional as well.
**Are there sales incentives available? Trips, Income rings, & Company bonuses? YES! We have producers bonus, managers bonus, and an agency builders bonus! Ask about the Equis Financial Equity Bonus!
Research Equis Financial on Glassdoor.com.
Copy & paste the link below to set up a one-on-one preliminary phone interview with The JD Rogers Group:
Part Time Secretary for 501c3, a Faith-Based Non-Profit
Tuesday - Friday, 12 pm - 5 pm
Must be bilingual to communicate with staffers in Mexico
Manage incoming and outgoing mail
Good computer skills required
Track designated contributions and expenditures
Do light bookkeeping - good math skills required
Oversee inventory of office supplies
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service.
You’re literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
Upsells to customers as necessary
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much – that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
Flexible training schedules
Medical and dental benefits
Paid time off
Paid holiday and sick time
Retirement planning options (401(k))
Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
Minimum Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
Customer service experience a plus
Phone-related customer service a major plus
Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
Bilingual language skills a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Stellar customer service skills – and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
Ability to use phone and computer systems
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong listening/comprehension skills
Ability to stay composed and objective
Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
A climate controlled, contact center environment – filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Constant sedentary work. You’ll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure to get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let’s make lives better. Let’s defy the status quo. And let’s go beyond thinking outside the box – and decide to obliterate the box instead.
You ready? Let’s do this.
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
Please be aware that this is strictly a sales position in the US. No solicitation.
In this role, you will be able to offer simple but robust digital marketing packages to help any business thrive in today’s competitive digital marketplace. Our agency services leverage all aspects of digital marketing and advertising such as SEO, Content Marketing, Google Ads, Social Media Management, Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads, Email Marketing, etc… You will be responsible for effectively building a relationship and communicating with local businesses what packages would work best for their business and how they will be strategically placed. We will provide you with comprehensive in-person training in our office and ongoing support to ensure you are ready to approach any business or industry with a package that adds value to them. Sell to who you know and as a Florida based company, we may know them too!
Come be part of our local disruptive, fast-growing, and fun organization while enjoying tremendous career opportunities with the satisfaction of creating solutions that help transform our client's businesses. Although we are commission-based only YuzzBuzz offers one of the most competitive compensation plans in the industry as well as the opportunity to earn lifetime residuals while watching your income opportunity continue to grow. We offer monthly bonuses for those with a competitive spirit! Upward mobility opportunities will be available here at YuzzBuzz. Joining our local team means becoming part of something EXCITING and GROWING!
This is a unique opportunity as we will be building out a national sales team but due to your location near Boca Raton, we can provide additional training and access to our team.
Develop a strong understanding of our services, packages, and best practices
Engage with customers and introduce potential clients to our services
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Identify and point out weaknesses in prospect’s online presence
Gain extensive knowledge of our capabilities, such as SEO, PPC, display ads, content marketing, website development, and more
Build and manage your pipeline from the first contact to close
Minimum 3 years of experience selling business to business services
Familiarity or a ready to learn attitude of CRM platforms
Excellent presentation, communication and relationship building skills are a must
Basic knowledge of online marketing and advertising sales including SEO, Google Ads, social media, websites, and Facebook Ads
Strong computer skills, including Google Docs, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Start-up minded and ready to grow with the company