Minimum Required Qualifications:
Based in beautiful Los Angeles, CA we are an exciting, fast-paced and innovative construction consulting firm that specializes in all aspects of construction project management. Due to growth and demand for our services, we are in need of hiring for a Construction Project Manager OAR II.
If you are interested in joining an award winning company that pushes the envelope in construction consulting and definitely cares about providing a great working environment for its employees, then apply immediately.
What You Will Be Doing
The Construction PM will be managing, overseeing, and coordinating all facets of preconstruction, bid and award, construction, and close out phase of all assigned projects. This will include, but not limited to, review of pre-construction, preparing reports, coordinating with public agencies, managing budget and schedules, reviewing and negotiating change orders, monitoring payments to contractors, coordinating district delivery, monitor and manage project close out, etc.
What You Need for this Position
- 15+ years of project management experience on commercial and/or public/educational facility construction projects (valued at $20M per project)
- 5+ years of experience in managing projects for educational institutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Managmenet or CCM (Certified Construction Manager)
- LEED Certified Projects
- CHPS (Collaborative for High Performing Schools)
- DSA (Division of the State Architect) construction/design process exp
Nice to Have
- OSHA 30
- Design Build
- Ceritificate of Registration as an Architect
- CCM from CMCI