Must work weekends Part Time
Outdoor Elegance – La Verne, CA
Outdoor Elegance Patio Design Center offers a complete selection of fine outdoor patio furniture, gourmet outdoor kitchens & BBQ grills, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, fire chat pits, statuary, fountains and patio accessories to help “bring your Southern California lifestyle to life”. Our large indoor/outdoor patio furniture showroom and experienced staff are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
• Experience in customer service, moving, or delivering
• Must be physically fit and able to lift a minimum of 120 pounds.
• Must be 21 or older.
• Fork Lift trained.
• Reliable, flexible, and have a positive attitude.
• Ability to work independently or with little supervision.
• Must have clean DMV printout.
• Must be available to work weekends.
• Conducts service visits in customer's homes delivering, relocating, assembling and repairing products to specifications with an expectation to personify Outdoor Elegance customer experience standards.
• Presents the ODE product in a manner that validates the sale by the Sales Team establishing confidence in the product’s features and benefits
• Operates a company and/or leased vehicle, meeting safety standards.
• Completes a daily visual vehicle inspection. Reporting any/all concerns to management.
• Ensures that all daily schedules and work assignments are properly completed
• Accurately reports work completion or status of assignments that were unable to be completed, including reason, reschedule information and follow up required.
• Ensures that all work is conducted in an efficient, quality and professional manner
• Ensures all standard operating procedures are adhered to; commits to training path to keep up with our ever-evolving product line.
• Works on a team with a co-worker, and/or provides guidance to a temporary worker who will support the daily tasks
• Ensures tools, boxes, products, and vehicles are placed in a safe place so as not to injure technicians or customers and their property.
• Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers and supervisors; including text and calls.
• Embraces, advocates and models Outdoor Elegance goals, mission, vision and values
• Complies with all safety rules, regulations and training; maintains safe working conditions
• Assembles furniture as needed.
• Order picker/puller.
• Accurately verify quantity and quality of items loaded on truck.
• Cleans/Prepares showroom and Yard for daily operations.
• Performs other job-related duties as required by business needs