What We Look For...
We are looking for a steward to be part of a great culinary team and by maintaining the dish areas and banquet serving areas in a clean and sanitary condition.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Clean and maintain the proper working condition of your dishwashing machine.
- Ensure that you have sufficient bus tubs ready for silverware, rings, creamers, and butter bowls. Use appropriate product for all silverware.
- Pre-scrape and wash all dishes, followed by cleaning of the dishwasher, counters, tables, sinks and dish room.
- Utilize proper handling of all glass and dishware's to avoid breakage.
- Ensure that the large cooking pots are clean and ready for use.
- Ensure that the mirror box rack, steam table, and glass rack in banquet dish room are clean.
- Clean silver and lighted carving boards.
- Stock the cook's line with the necessary dishes and utensils.
- Ensure that dish rooms are clean and that all dishware in each container are identical and organized.
- Occasionally inspect garbage cans on both sides of Kitchen and empty them before they become too full, or beyond lifting capacity.
- Sweep and mop Kitchen floor.
- Be continually alert for the safety of all employees and guests, reporting any unsafe conditions to your immediate supervisor.
The Model Qualifications:
- Previous experience in hospitality preferred.
- Must have ServSafe/Food Handlers Certificate
Be Bold. Apply Now.
**BPR Hotels is an EOE M/F/D/V**
Job Posted by ApplicantPro