Looking for a dishwasher to work Monday & Wednesday nights 3pm to close.
The main role is to clean dishes, utensils, and all kitchen appliances. ... drying and placing all utensils in their designated storage areas.
Must have own transportation, be on time and reliable.
Hilton Garden Inn is currently seeking Dishwashers for our 90-room full service hotel.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
** Must be able to accept directions and priorities from supervisor and reliably follow through on tasks.
** Perform job duties with a minimum of disruption to the guest, be friendly, cheerful, and interact easily with guests.
** Must be able to cooperate and support others and work independently with a sense of urgency.
** Must have comprehensive understanding of the English Language and the ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and managers.
** Pre-employment drug screening, citizen and background check required.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
1. Assist all guests in a sincere and courteous manner, whenever possible going the extra mile and doing whatever it takes to ensure guest satisfaction.
2. Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, and/or pans using proper measurements of detergent and sanitizer in the dishwasher or by hand.
3. Place clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas.
4. Stock supplies such as food and utensils in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, and salad bars.
5. Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
6. Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
7. Break down, clean, and sanitize the dish machine at end of a shift.
8. Sweep and scrub floors and floor mats.
9. Unload, receive and store food deliveries and supplies.
10. Seat and greet guests during breakfast hours. Introduce the cooked-to-order breakfast buffet. Restock the cold buffet and bus/re-set tables.
11. Assist Servers as needed with bussing, set up trays and deliver room service orders.
12. Prepare and set up freshly baked cookies to be at Front Desk no later than 5 pm nightly.
13. Set up and break down banquet tables
14. Report mechanical/maintenance issue to Supervisors and Management via maintenance request form.
15. Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by Chef, Food & Beverage Manager, or General Manager at any time.
Please email resume, apply in person at 417 Aviation Blvd. Santa Rosa, CA. 95409 or fax resume to (707) 545-0445.