Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto's interpretation of Modern Japanese fare is now hiring energetic, talented pastry cook at Morimoto Napa. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing global restaurant group.
We are looking for the following positions
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensures our extraordinary Guest Service standards are maintained at all times.
• Assures that sequence of service standards and sense of urgency with prep/executing service during day to day operation
• Maintain pars and anticipate seasonal / business demands.
• Must maintain knowledge menu items and ingredients.
• Demonstrates a courteous, friendly, congenial, polite, professional and efficient attitude.
• A drive for perfection, relentless commitment to the highest level of technique/quality of ingredients.
•Ability to communicate, [orally and/or in writing], by providing and obtaining information of a complex, technical or sensitive nature, effectively, clearly, correctly, concisely, completely, logically, in a timely manner, and at an appropriate level and format, while maintaining confidentiality.
•Ability to lift and carry boxes weighing up to 50 pounds for distances of up to 50 feet and to manipulate them from heights which may require the use of a footstool.
Skills and Qualifications
• Evening and Weekend Availability a MUST!
• Team-service experience is strongly recommended.
• Culinary graduate preferred but not necessary
• Customer service orientation should consist of the organization, the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and the ability to work in teams.
• Two years of experience in a notable kitchen/restaurant
Strong preference for candidates with experience.
Please reply with your resume pasted into the body of your email along with three professional references; attachments will not be opened. (not as an attachment). We look forward to hearing from you.
Morimoto Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Morimoto Restaurants will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Kitchen Utility Associate Position Summary: Washing dishes, keeping the kitchen clean and helping the preparation of the meals. The kitchen utility associate will also help for the setting and clearing tables, bringing out food and cleaning the dining area. Benefits offered Example:Paid time offHealth, Dental, and Vision Insurance for full-time employeesRetirement plan options 401kFT/PT and on call shifts availablePaid HCA Training Free parking, meals, and a great team! Responsibilities of the Kitchen Utility Associate:Operating a dish machine to wash dishes, glasses, cups, trays, silverware and foodservice equipment. Setting up and cleaning the dish machine area; checking temperatures and soap dispensing levels.Stores clean equipment and utensils. Preparing food for meals. Assisting in maintaining preparation and service areas in a sanitary condition. Emptying garbage and moving the trash to dumpsite. Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested. Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education and Experience: High School diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.Certifications, Licenses, and other Special RequirementsObtain and hold any local or state required food handling or sanitation certificate or license.About Cogir: COGIR Management USA delivered the Happy Living brand by listening attentively to the needs of American seniors, their families, and our employees.Every Happy Living community is a unique and dynamic place, shaped by the residents themselves and led by an empowered on-site executive team. We promote local leadership so decisions are made on-site, quickly, and in the best interests of the community. We are proud of our teams.Successful candidates must be able to pass a background check, pre-employment TB and Physical if hired. JB.0.00.LN
Overview Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
- Sunrise Team Member
- Handling all foods, storage and cleaning activities in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards
- Complies with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food storage, cleaning and preparation.
- High School diploma preferred/ GED accepted
- One (1) year experience in fine dining hospitality and/or full service senior living preferred
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Must have organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.