À Côté is looking for a dishwasher previous work experience not necessary.
À Côté is a small-plates restaurant in Oakland’s charming Rockridge district. Cozy tables surround large communal tables in both the main dining room and on the sunny patio to create a festive atmosphere. Small plates reflecting the best of seasonal Mediterranean cuisine are served family-style by a friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Position requires all around kitchen skills with emphasis on organization and professionalism. Must meet daily production timelines in preparing food and finishing dish duties in a timely fashion. Must be able to follow recipes and directives from chef and sous chefs. Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized workstation. Always demonstrates excellent customer service. Professional appearance, able to follow proper sanitation procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS: Reports to Chef and manager of Food Services. Interacts with business partners and visitors at all levels.
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities: · Excellent communication skills. · Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain customer-service relationships · Strong technical, organizational, and multi-tasking skills. · Ability to work in a kitchen, knowledge of knife skills and basic kitchen equipment · Thorough knowledge of sanitizing and chemical uses · Familiar with a dish machine and 3 sink compartments · Professional and mature attitude. · Strong sense of urgency. · Ability to lift 50 lbs.
2) Minimum educational level: · High School Graduate or GED Equivalency.
3) Minimum experience: · 1-3 years dishwashing/prep experience preferred · Restaurant or Food Service experience preferred
Qualifications, Education, and/or Experience:
• 2+ years in industry
• Necessary State Food Handler's License(s)
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instruction, short correspondence, and memos.
• Clean dishes, food preparation equipment, or utensils and kitchen area · Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using industrial dishwashers or by hand. · Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition · Follow sanitation polices at all time · Assist the other kitchen staff as needed or directed · Clean up any spills, broken glass immediately · Empty all garbage after each shift · Break down all boxes and take to the recycler after each shift · Sweep and clean floor after each shift
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 #. Employee must be able to work on their feet 7.5hour per day excluding breaks.
• Willingness to work in hot, and humid environment · Employee has to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods.
Fare Resources designs and manages values-driven food programs. Our goal is to transform the institutional food system to do good for the world. We are dedicated to improving standards for compensation, benefits, training, professional development, and fun for our employees. Every full-time employee receives medical, vision, and dental insurance (we cover 100% of premiums!), generous paid sick and vacation leave, equity in the company, and delicious food daily. We create food rooted in health and simplicity, primarily using organic ingredients sourced from local and organic California farms.
The Dishwasher ensures kitchen, equipment and smallwares are clean, organized and well maintained. This position will need to work quickly and safely in a high-volume environment.
Benefits and Perks
Schedule is Monday to Friday from 12:30pm-9pm.
Please apply using this online application.
Go to Website BELOW TO SUBMIT RESUME:
Bring Resume with you to Career Fair, if available.
Good Eggs Kitchen is having a Career Fair!
985 3rd St Suite B, Oakland, CA 94607
Food Warehouse Receiver and Inventory Management
Operation hours (subject to increase over time):
Mon-Fri : 6am - 7:30pm
Sat-Sun: 7am - 4:30pm
Who are we looking for?
You to show up because you know customers count on you
You don’t mind physical work, it energizes you
You get the job done and you make things happen, even if the day is not perfect.
You are versatile and will help other teams when your job is done, that is how we do it at Good Eggs
You are committed to strong communication with your team
You know how to use a smartphone or computer.
You can lift heavy boxes and push or pull the same.
You are comfortable in walk-in coolers and freezers (temps ranging from 40 degrees F), length of time will be dependent on position
Full time and Part time available
Weekend availability is important
Why work for Good Eggs?
You will be a stockholder!
Deepen your knowledge of locally produced food by engaging with our producer and eater community.
Most of all -- Good Eggs offers an opportunity to use your energy, creativity, and enthusiasm to participate in building a better food system.
Our promotion from within numbers are exceptional
Hello! We are looking to hire new restaurant staff for both back of the house and front of the house -- line/prep cooks, dishwashers, servers, bartenders and more!
We are a new modern Japanese restaurant, opening in Berkeley in 1-2 weeks. Fish & Bird Sousaku Izakaya, is a Japanese restaurant with modern and California flair. Our chef is trained in Japanese and French cuisine, and we will be serving amazing Japanese food. If you want to see what restaurant launch is like, if you want to know what great Japanese food taste like, if you want to work hard and learn what it’s like to be a part of successful restaurant, work with great team, then this opportunity is for you!What we need people that are:
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to talk with you!!
Overview Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
- Sunrise Team Member
- Handling all foods, storage and cleaning activities in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards
- Complies with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food storage, cleaning and preparation.
- High School diploma preferred/ GED accepted
- One (1) year experience in fine dining hospitality and/or full service senior living preferred
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Must have organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
About the role:
The Dishwasher is responsible for maintaining a clean supply of dishes and kitchen utensils as well as keeping the kitchen, snack areas and dining rooms clean and tidy. The ideal candidate believes in showing up on time for work, providing other employees with assistance in the kitchen as needed and following all sanitary and health-related protocols.
We have full-time and part-time positions available. Candidates with flexible availability preferred. Schedule determined after hire.
Our kitchen is located in Oakland, CA and is open 7 days per week.
This position pays $15.00 per hour to start.
We also offer great health, dental, and vision care benefits for full- and part-time employees (20 hours per week) and dependents. We're also proud to offer stock options to employees working 20 or more hours per week!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Our ideal candidate has:
Napoli Pizzeria is a high volume fast casual business. The successful candidate must be able to work at the pace of business, work independently after training, be reliable, and be able to work well with others.
The primary job tasks include food prep and dishwashing. Valid CA food handler required at time of hire.
Basic dish washing and cleaning duties, as well kitchen organization.
Hybrid prep cook/dishwasher shifts also available depending on experience.
About the School:
Kitchen on Fire is a private cooking school located in Berkeley’s Gourmet Ghetto. Although we are a serious school, we strive to create a fun environment, and enjoy a healthy reputation as having an upbeat and energetic team.
Black Bear Diner is now hiring Dishwashers for our location in Danville, CA!
We pay for your experience!
We smile a lot around here. Why? Well-being a Black Bear Diner employee is pretty great. By joining our family, you’ll get to work with exceptional individuals in a fun-loving environment.
Come join the team at this fast growing family dining concept!
Please apply in person for a face to face interview!
We want to meet you!
807 Camino Ramon
Danville, CA 94526
For immediate consideration email your resume to: email@example.com
Restaurant | restaurant employee | Server | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | restaurant hourly jobs | restaurant server jobs | Restaurant host | restaurant host job | customer service jobs | customer service career | Retail jobs | Retail Employee | Customer Service | Host | Bartender | Busser | Cook | Prep Cook | Waiter | Waitress | Hostess | Part Time | Full Time | Crew Member | Team Member | Fast Food | Quick Service