Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto's interpretation of Modern Japanese fare is now hiring energetic, talented pastry cook at Morimoto Napa. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing global restaurant group.
We are looking for the following positions
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensures our extraordinary Guest Service standards are maintained at all times.
• Assures that sequence of service standards and sense of urgency with prep/executing service during day to day operation
• Maintain pars and anticipate seasonal / business demands.
• Must maintain knowledge menu items and ingredients.
• Demonstrates a courteous, friendly, congenial, polite, professional and efficient attitude.
• A drive for perfection, relentless commitment to the highest level of technique/quality of ingredients.
•Ability to communicate, [orally and/or in writing], by providing and obtaining information of a complex, technical or sensitive nature, effectively, clearly, correctly, concisely, completely, logically, in a timely manner, and at an appropriate level and format, while maintaining confidentiality.
•Ability to lift and carry boxes weighing up to 50 pounds for distances of up to 50 feet and to manipulate them from heights which may require the use of a footstool.
Skills and Qualifications
• Evening and Weekend Availability a MUST!
• Team-service experience is strongly recommended.
• Culinary graduate preferred but not necessary
• Customer service orientation should consist of the organization, the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and the ability to work in teams.
• Two years of experience in a notable kitchen/restaurant
Strong preference for candidates with experience.
Please reply with your resume pasted into the body of your email along with three professional references; attachments will not be opened. (not as an attachment). We look forward to hearing from you.
Morimoto Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Morimoto Restaurants will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Franchettis' Kitchen, Wine+Beer Stube on North Dutton is open 6 days a week for lunch and brunch, and 4 days for happy hour and dinner.
We are looking for a Busser with one year experience, to clean tables, taking plates, utensils and drinkware to the kitchen to be washed, help with water service, and reset tables for the next service. Bussers might help waiters and waitresses bring food out to a table, polish and restock as well as help with any other dining room needs.
Day Shift 11-3 and dinner shifts 5pm-9.30pm, we offer split shifts.
EMAIL: Paste Resume Into the Body of the Email
Include Phone Number for Contact.