All Alameda Island Kids staff must be mentally stable, interested in and knowledgeable about school-age children and possess strong interpersonal and relationship skills.
JOB TITLE: Site Director—Alameda Island Kids
ACCOUNTABLITY: Program Director
JOB DEFINITION: The Alameda Island Kids Site Director is responsible for overseeing all aspects of their school site program.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Our mission is to inspire all girls to be strong, smart, and bold through innovative
programs, activities, and advocacy and to provide before and afterschool child
care services supporting youth and their families through Alameda Island Kids.
*Reflects the mission of Girls Inc. in carrying out all aspects of the job: strong, smart
*Implements all policies and procedures of Girls Inc. of the Island City and
communicates them to staff, parents and children.
*Supervises all staff at the site
*Supervises up to 14 children during program activities and 6 children on field trips.
*Creates and follows emergency procedures.
*Creates and maintains a safe, nurturing environment for children and staff.
*Maintains necessary children’s files and staff licensing files on site.
*Plans and implements an age and developmentally appropriate program.
*Attends mandatory Girls Inc./AIK all staff meetings as scheduled.
*Plans and chairs monthly site staff meetings.
*Attends and participates in monthly Site Directors’ meetings.
*Plans and participates in set-up, clean-up and decoration of site.
*Creates and maintains positive relationships with parents, children, school site
staff and Girls Inc. administration.
*Consults with parents and school site staff.
*Assists children to resolve conflicts.
*Collects and receipts all appropriate fees and forwards to office in a timely manner.
*Purchases supplies for snacks and program and re-caps expenses.
*Participates in interviewing and discharging Teachers and Teacher’s Assistants, when
Requested by Program Director.
*Completes time record and collects and approves program staff time records and
forwards to Program Director.
*Approves program staff leave requests and assigns on-call substitutes to cover site.
*Evaluates all site staff.
*Counsels and disciplines site staff, with assistance from Program Director when
*Participates in recruiting needed staff and volunteers.
Performs other duties, as assigned by Program Director and/or Executive Director.
*Must be 18 years or older
*Minimum 12 units, Early Childhood Education or acceptable alternatives plus 3 units Administration or Supervision (as described in Section 101315 CA Health and Safety Code—Title XXII).
*Experience appropriate to educational and experience levels (as described in Section 101315 CA Health and Safety Code—Title XXII.
*(Prefer) BA/BS in child Development, Human Development, Recreation or Education.
*Current Infant/Child CPR certificate, Infectious Disease and Staff Health, and First Aid and Injury Prevention.
*Upon hire, employee must also provide/complete the following:
Hours of Work:
Friends of Sausal Creek (FOSC) is a volunteer-based, nonprofit, community organization dedicated to promoting awareness, appreciation, and stewardship of Oakland’s Sausal Creek Watershed. In addition to hands-on habitat restoration work, we educate local youth, involve the community in local environmental stewardship, and collaborate with agencies and other nonprofits to have a positive impact on the local ecosystem.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking team member who is interested in learning the ropes at a small nonprofit and stepping into a leadership role. The education and outreach coordinator (EOC) is responsible for leading all of FOSC’s environmental education programs as well as serving as the lead on outreach for all our programs—education, restoration, and monitoring. The EOC is responsible for tracking field trips and community outreach data, contributing to grant reporting, and assisting with grant writing and other fundraising. Given the uncertainty and changes due to the pandemic, the timing of some task will vary and require creative thinking and flexibility.
Environmental Education: The EOC will lead FOSC’s environmental education program, which encourages local youth to be environmental stewards. Through hands-on experiences, student learn about the physical and ecological connection of the creek and surrounding urban areas. Most of the education tasks will be delayed until schools have reopened and teacher are ready for field trips (tentatively early 2021). The EOC will:
• Launch new school partnerships and maintain existing relationships; coordinate with teachers and volunteer docents; and develop/update curriculum (environmental, cultural, and natural history).
• Plan for and lead environmental classroom lessons and experiential field trips in urban and wild areas in the Sausal Creek Watershed with K-12 students (ages 6-18). Activities include classroom presentations and field trips on watershed ecology, mapping and art projects, tool and project safety, native plant gardening in urban parks, bird watching, aquatic insect monitoring, water quality testing, and removing invasive, nonnative species and planting natives in Oakland wildlands to support habitat restoration projects.
• Continue the expansion of FOSC’s estuary-based field trip programs for schools located in the Fruitvale district, close to the creek outlet.
• Lead summer education and restoration programs for Team Oakland job training crews (ages 15-24) and Oakland Parks, Recreation, and Youth Development summer campers (6-12 year olds).
• Implement program evaluation, coordinate school waivers, and complete administrative tracking.
Organization Outreach and Communication: Organization outreach engages the community in workdays and bimonthly environmental education presentations, and provides community leadership to develop and implement urban greening projects. The EOC is charged with keeping the community informed about watershed issues and opportunities through a variety of methods. The EOC will:
• Publish a monthly email newsletter and regular posting via social media outlets, as well as coordinating speakers and/or activities (e.g. film screening, book club) for the bimonthly meetings (virtual at this time).
• Take the lead for the organization as an outreach partner for the Bay Area Integrated Regional Water Management Disadvantaged Community Involvement Program. The focus of this program is to engage Fruitvale community members and organizations to collect information on water challenges and needs, with the goal of implementing future projects.
• Attend local community meetings and events and work with program partners throughout the region. Represent FOSC at outreach and tabling events (e.g. neighborhood festivals) when they resume.
• Develop new partnerships and expand existing ones as part of implementing FOSC’s Sausal Creek Walkable Watershed Concept Plan, which seeks to transform the creek from a state of obscurity to a community asset.
Reports and Fund Development Assistance: The EOC contributes to ongoing fund development activities including donor campaigns and grant applications. The EOC will:
• Research potential grants, contracts, and funding opportunities.
• Draft grant proposals.
• Implement evaluation, collect and analyze data, and generate funder reports.
Terms and Schedule
This position is 35-40 hours per week, with a somewhat flexible schedule. The candidate must be able to work some weeknights and some weekends. The rate of pay is $18 to $22/hour depending on experience. The selected candidate will be responsible for personal transportation, including transporting tools and plants to field trip sites and materials for tabling events. Mileage to FOSC-related activities is reimbursable. Workers' Compensation Insurance is provided and a health reimbursement arrangement is available. One hour of paid sick leave is accrued for every 30 hours worked. After three months of employment, employee begins to accrue two weeks of paid personal time off each year (based on average hours/week) and five holidays. Successful completion of a background check, proof of negative TB results, and proof of personal auto insurance are required.
• Undergraduate degree
• Fluency in Spanish is strongly preferred
• Experience leading experiential education activities; enjoy working outdoors and in the Oakland community
• Experience working with youth from diverse backgrounds and with volunteers of all ages and backgrounds
• Knowledge of environmental and social justice issues and experience working with communities that historically have not had access to parks and open spaces
• Knowledge of creek and watershed-related environmental issues; knowledge of restoration techniques and native plants a plus
• Experience in community outreach/recruitment and facilitating groups
• Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
• Demonstrated writing ability and proficiency with social media (e.g., Instagram, Facebook), email marketing (e.g., Constant Contact) and CRM software (e.g., Salesforce). Strong word processing, database, and spreadsheet software skills
• Interest in grant research, grant writing and reporting
• Able to purchase and maintain tools and supplies, track project budgets
• Experience hiring, training, and supervising intern a plus
• Able to lift 40 pounds
Core characteristics and qualities
• Strong interpersonal skills, highly motivated with strong work ethic
• Organized and detail-oriented while maintaining focus on ‘big picture’; perform several tasks concurrently, meet deadlines, and work with changing priorities
• Able to work closely with small team and board-level advisors
• Be a positive role model, connect with others and forge strong relationships; demonstrated responsible behavior and judgment
• Be a self-starter; see potential of FOSC’s programs and create meaningful partnerships in order to implement them
• Be passionate about the mission of programs and anticipate future needs
Direction and Support Received
The EOC will receive guidance, direction, and some training from the executive director and FOSC board of directors, will collaborate with FOSC’s restoration and nursery manager, and will have support from interns and volunteer docents, as well as from FOSC’s larger volunteer base. Because there is no centralized office, it is essential that the selected candidate have the experience and motivation to work independently in a home office with minimal day-to-day supervision while keeping interested parties informed.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Applicants are encouraged to apply by July 27, 2020. To apply, please email a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
San Francisco Health care and Rehab is 168 beds SNF located San Francisco
San Francisco Health care and Rehab is looking for Admissions Director, Marketing Director
Marketer Liaison – Healthcare Sales Nursing Home
We are looking for passionate, highly skilled and motivated candidate
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
LTC/SNF experience preferred
· Provides direction and leadership to the Admissions Department by cultivating an integrated team.
· Ensures 24-hour, seven day a week services are available for individuals requesting substance use disorder information and/or admission to any level of care.
· Monitors and oversees quality management issues related to evaluation, intake, and admission to the facility.
· Assigns scheduled evaluations, intakes or admissions as dictated by request and facility census.
· Develops and implements policies and procedures that guide the provision of services.
· Implements the strategic plan of the business development department as it pertains to admission to the facility and patient access to treatment.
· Serves as a liaison between referral sources, medical and clinical staff.
· Monitors accurate information dissemination regarding insurance benefits for patients, Utilization Review and the business office.
· Works to improve efficiency and quality in delivering services within the department; responsible for developing and meeting departmental goals and objectives.
· Ensures the department is up to date on and compliant with laws and regulations.
· Prepares and monitors budget and spending to ensure department operates within allocated funds.
· Performs follow-up communication, reporting and recommendations for organization leadership.
· Master’s Degree in Human Services required.
· A minimum of two years working in the addiction treatment field preferred.
· 3 years or more supervisory experience, required. Minimum 3 years experience working in an Admissions Department.
· Insurance benefit verification experience required.
· Data collection experience preferred.
Freeman Nursing and Rehabilitation Community in Kingsford, Michigan is looking for an Admission Director/Social Worker.
Freeman is a beautiful, 4-star, 45-bed facility. We have a great staff to resident ratio in a pleasant setting with an outstanding team that sets the standards in all departments while focusing on improving the quality of life for each resident.
-Minimum of five (2) years experience in health care sales/marketing/insurance with a basic understanding of sales and marketing processes.
-Management experience is preferred.
-Must be able to travel 70% of the time on day trips to local health care institutions.
-Must be familiar with medical terminology.
-Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Jeffersontown Rehab is seeking an Admissions Director to join our team!
Responsibilities of the Admissions Director:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Facility is an equal opportunity employer. The Facility does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Facility will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made. A key part of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity regarding all terms and conditions of employment and in all aspects of a person's relationship with the Facility including recruitment, hiring, promotions, upgrading positions, conditions of employment, compensation, training, benefits, transfers, discipline, and termination of employment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Responsible for recruiting qualified applicants for admission to the school in accordance with state, federal, accreditation, and company policies and regulations, consistent with the highest ethical standards. The Admissions Director is responsible for managing time, inquiries, and other recruitment-related resources to generate interest in our programs. This position will conduct a sufficient number of quality prospect phone contacts to secure appointments and interview activity, and conduct follow-up activity with unresolved interviewees and future class applicants.
Key Job Elements:
1. Accurately and completely explain educational programs to prospective students
2. Manage inquiries to achieve prompt contact and performance activity weekly goals, utilize approved recruitment policies/formats, make prompt and effective contact with inquiries, and redirect unqualified candidates based upon incompatible career goals.
3. Secure new inquiries (leads) by asking prospective and current students for referrals
4. Accurately forecast projected new students with campus management
5. Be a Team Player
6. Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
a) Will consider a strong sales background in lieu of 3 years educational experience
b) 3 year experience in admissions recruitment or relevant sales experience.
c) Possess a sincere interest in helping others achieve personal life goals.
d) Strong phone skills and expertise with MS Office as well as field related hardware and software packages
We are seeking an Associate Director Of Admissions to become an integral part of our team! You will take charge of implementing the vision, mission, and core values established by the school.
If you have National Director of Admissions, Regional Director of Admissions, or Vice President of Admissions experience, we want to talk to you.
Our mission at MyComputerCareer is to help our students develop the skills necessary to permanently and positively change their lives and futures by attaining financially rewarding and personally fulfilling careers in Information Technology.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
● Life Insurance provided by the employer
● Short- and long- term disability plans
● PTO accrual plan
● Closed Sundays
● IT certification tuition reimbursement
● Competitive wages
● Working with awesome people!
● Changing lives
The Director of Admissions is responsible for creating and executing a strategic vision for the Admissions Team. This is done through the creation of policy and procedures, planning and collaboration with the Vice President of Enrollment and other Admissions leaders. The Director of Admissions holds Assistant Directors accountable by evaluating statistical performance and through one-on-one meetings. This role is responsible for the performance of the Admissions department and as such, works closely with managers to find solutions to problems that arise. The Director of Admissions is also in charge of ensuring staffing levels are appropriate based on business needs. This role is also responsible to ensure proper training and development is happening within the Admissions team, that the team is focused and motivated, that the team is ethical and compliant, and that the morale of the department remains high. The Director of Admissions reports to the Vice President of Enrollment.
The ideal candidate has previous managerial experience in higher education. You are a performance-driven interpersonal leader with a natural passion to motivate team success. You have a positive and energetic personality with strong communication skills and understand how to coordinate efforts across departments and teams to produce overall end goal(s). You are team-oriented and appreciate our core values of Integrity, Customer First, Love, and Excellence.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As Director of Admissions you will:
● Provides dynamic leadership to 7-10 Admissions teams and their direct reports
● Ensures all Admissions practices within the department are compliant and ethical
● Assess weekly, monthly and annual enrollment statistics to ensure goals are being met and exceeded
● Communicates with Assistant Directors of Admissions and Admissions Advisors regarding performance, progress and concerns of the Admissions team
● Meets regularly with Assistant Directors of Admissions to hold them accountable for their performance, develop strategies and uncover and solve problems
● Steps into Assistant Directors of Admissions responsibilities when needed
● Creates and updates policy and procedures for the Admissions team
● Ensures Dashboards and reports are updated and accurate
● Audits student records and enrollment processes to monitor compliance with regulatory agencies
● Collaborates with Admissions leaders and the VP of Enrollment to develop sales processes and strategies
● Provides coaching and guidance to Assistant Directors of Admissions to develop leadership skills
● Outlines daily responsibilities for Assistant Directors of Admissions and holds them accountable for completing daily, weekly and monthly tasks
● Ensures each Admissions Advisor on the team is receiving the proper coaching and training
● Drives Assistant Directors of Admissions and Admissions Advisors to push prospects quickly and aggressively through the enrollment process
● Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
● Financial Aid
● Employee Development
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
PHYSICAL AND COGNITIVE DEMANDS
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Seeking a Sales Manager for a Startup
We are passionate about helping match people in need with health care service providers throughout the United States. We are a people-centric company with a deep commitment to the communities we serve connecting people who can benefit from the professional services they are seeking.
What is Important to Us?
Our company is a team of highly skilled and capable people with years of successful startup business experience. We are accountable self-starters who have high ambition, seek to make a positive impact, love growing personally and professionally, and seek the resources and feedback that makes us better.
We are seeking an innovative and talented Sales Manager/Admission Director to join our lead generation company in the counseling and addiction treatment healthcare fields who will execute a variety of new and ongoing sales initiatives. The successful candidate will play a critical role in the growth and stability of our sales team, and will have plenty of opportunities for advancement over the coming months and years.
The ideal candidate is a disciplined self-starter, tech savvy, has excellent communication and writing skills, is highly organized, self motivated, and is a proven sales professional with a vision for implementing effective sales systems.
If you are experienced in prospecting leads and making sales, we urge you to consider applying for this job position.
Main Areas of Responsibility Will Include:
Working hand-in-hand with company leadership to develop effective sales systems
Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
Help research and develop new marketing initiatives that can drive sales leads
Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
Maintaining a database of prospective client information in our CRM
Closing sales and working with client through closing process
Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
Persuasive and goal-oriented
Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
Self-motivated and self-directed
Quick to learn new skills and technologies
Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
High school degree or equivalent
Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
Recruit Secure is seeking an experienced, professional Director of Admissions (DOA) to join the team of a large 300+ bed Skilled Nursing Facility located in Brooklyn, NY area. The DOA will be responsible to manage the admissions process for incoming and prospective residents and to manage census levels for the facility. Additionally, develop, build and maintain close relationships with area Hospitals, Social Workers, Case Managers, Discharge Managers, etc. to provide referrals to maintain census levels. Additionally, the DOA works closely with staff Marketers and Community Relations Managers to market the Nursing Home to, external businesses and community and professional organizations, etc. This position reports directly to the Executive Administrator. Salary and bonuses are commensurate with experience. Full benefits package is offered. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic 4 -star facility and to directly affect their success.
· Manage the admissions process efficiently to ensure a positive experience for residents, families and supporting staff.
· Meet short term and long- term census goals.
· Responds to all inquiries regarding potential residents of the facility in a sensitive, courteous and competent manner.
· Lead and motivate teams. Takes initiative to solve problems
· Works toward the successful achievement of the mission of the facility
· Participates in the ongoing process of Quality Improvement in order to improve upon the service, standards and processes of the facility.
· Responsible for all required daily, weekly, monthly census and marketing/activity reports
Job Type: Full-time
Florida Career College is a leader in post-secondary career education. Our mission is to drive personal and community transformation by empowering students to make a positive and enduring life change. We are consistently searching for like-minded compassionate professionals who strive to be the best in their respective fields. Our top candidates share our commitment to helping students build the skills to create a future of which they can be proud.
We are currently seeking a Director of Admissions to join our team at our Miami Campus. You will be responsible for staffing, training and managing a compliant campus Admissions Team by facilitating the selection and enrollment of qualified student applicants for school admission.
Your day to day functions will include:
Complying with applicable federal and state laws and regulations, accreditor standards, and institutional policies and procedures, including but not limited to those related to student enrollment.
Recruiting, training and developing highly talented admissions professionals.
Managing lead distribution to Admissions Team.
Monitoring the daily/weekly activities of Admissions Team to ensure admissions objectives are met.
Conducting second interview of prospective student enrollments.
Motivating the Admissions Team to meet its admissions objectives while adhering to the highest ethical standards and compliance requirements.
Managing compliance with student enrollment process, including inquiries, phone screens, and interviews.
Preparing and managing the department budget.
At least 2-3 years of sales and/or customer service experience is required.
An additional 2 years of experience as an Associate Director of Admissions or Director of Admissions is required.
Thorough understanding of the education admissions process.
The ability to motivate, build and successfully manage a team.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including problem solving and conflict resolution.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and dynamic work environment. In addition, full-time colleagues have a variety of benefits available that include; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Coverage, a generously matched 401(k) plan, voluntary benefits and much more.
If changing students’ lives is also important to you, and you have the qualifications reflected above, we would love to hear from you