new state of the art chronic dialysis center is seeking a part-time/per diem Renal Dietician.
Responsibilities of joining the interdisciplinary team as the Dietitian include assessing a patient's nutritional status, reviewing patient labs, setting goals, formulating plans of care. Offering a competitive salary and benefits package. Willing to train in dialysis. Join us and be part of a dynamic and professional team!
The applicant must be an RD with current CDR registration and have clinical experience.
Summary: Plans, coordinates, and implements nutritional therapy services for adult oncology population in ambulatory setting. As a Clinical Dietitian that practices as an expert in medical nutrition therapy, this individual will specialize in the nutrition care of adult patients with cancer. This position involves working collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team in the ambulatory care setting to guide and support patients' nutrition care throughout and beyond their cancer treatment. The Dietitian develops and maintains a comprehensive nutritional program for cancer patients and their families and aids in the adjustment to living with a chronic and life-threatening illness. Responsibilities: Under direction of the Director of Cancer Services, the individual will: Use own knowledge and skills to identify and re-evaluate nutrition risk throughout treatment course; independently perform the nutrition care process, including nutrition screening, assessment, diagnosis, intervention, monitoring, and evaluation, specific to age and medical status. Provide nutrition education and symptom management consultation for oncology diagnoses and side effects of treatment. In collaboration with team, develop and communicate an interdisciplinary nutrition plan of care. Assess, coordinate and provide diet therapy and nutrition education activities for the Cancer Center. Plan and provide nutritional care to patients. Evaluate and assesses patient responses to diet therapy though direct interview, calculating nutrient intake, and monitoring tolerance of foods or tube feedings. Possess a clinical understanding of metabolism in relation to clinical nutrition; knowledge of food chemistry, macro/micro nutrient composition of foods, and digestion. Demonstrate a high level of analytical skills to interpret laboratory data, identify, plan, and assess diet plans and their physiologic effect. Possess the interpersonal skills to interact with a diverse patient population, as well as effectively interact with physicians, fellows, nursing team, etc. Function as a preceptor in support of the dietetic internship program, as needed. Participate in community events and outreach initiatives, program development and evaluation, and any other assigned responsibilities relating to nutrition and cancer. Other information: EDUCATION Required: Bachelor degree in Nutrition Preferred: Master’s degree in Nutrition EXPERIENCE Required: Registered Dietitian with 3 years minimum experience Preferred: Oncology Nutrition certification (CSO) Current Dietitian/nutritionist Licensure in state of CT Location: Norwalk-34 Maple St Org Unit: 531 Department: NW Oncology Work Type: Full-Time Standard Hours: 40.00 FTE: 1.000000 Work Schedule: Day 8 Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes Working conditions: Essential: * Some manual skills / motor coord & finger dexterity *Sedentary/light effort. May exert up to 10 lbs. force * Generally pleasant working conditions. * Little or no potential for occupational risk Western Connecticut Health Network and its affiliates are Section 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations and therefore eligible employees may qualify for forgiveness of certain federal student loans under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW) has an opening for a Health Coach who works with and supports members with various chronic conditions in achieving an optimal state of health. The Health Coach will assist, promote and support self-management goals by providing education and coaching to members with chronic conditions, and collaborating with the member, providers, and internal team members.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dedicated team. At Community Health Plan of Washington, we believe that each of us shares a responsibility in helping others.
We are looking for:
Interested? Learn more at chpw.org/careers
Community Health Plan of Washington is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any actual or perceived protected characteristic or other unlawful consideration.
We are currently seeking a Registered Dietician for our Baton Rouge location. This is on a contract basis. Experience in home health desired however it is not necessary. If you are interested please contact us immediately.
Dietician Opportunity-Corpus Christi, TX
Interviews now being scheduled for a new Dietician opportunity in Corpus Christi, TX. Experience in working in an intermediate/long term care setting serving IDD population required.
The Columbus Organization offers a competitive annual salary plus sign-on bonus complimented by a full, comprehensive benefits package which includes:
· Medical Insurance
· Prescription Card
· Vision Plan
· Dental Insurance
· $50,000 Life Insurance
· Short/Long Term Disability
· 401k Retirement Plan
· Professional Liability Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· Continuing Education Allowance
· Reimbursement for Licensure/Certification
· Generous Relocation Allowance If Needed
· Provides Medical Nutrition Therapy for ambulatory and medically fragile consumers. Evaluates nutritional status of consumers, and develops, implements, and evaluates nutritional care plans based on consumer needs and expectations, evidenced based professional knowledge/standards, and professional experience.
· Prepares updates and/or reviews for quarterly, annual and other (IPN) reports for consumers. Enters updates in the progress notes.
· Develops individualized complex therapeutic menus, modified in nutrients and/or texture, as needed to meet special medical/physical needs of consumers. Calculates/evaluates specialized enteral feedings.
· Functions as a member of the Inter-Disciplinary Team, the Physical and Nutritional Management Team and other clinically related teams in developing care plans for individuals at moderate to high nutritional risk. Works toward team consensus in supporting consumer goals.
· Counsels and trains consumers, staff, and families on nutritional principles, modified diet plans and food selection to support achievement of the best nutrition care for individuals. Develops education programs and materials.
· Consults with food service department to provide accurate and timely information on menu changes, special diets and food textures. Approves menu changes for compliance with regulations and nutrient standards. Develops and conducts in-service training for staff on nutrition principles, therapeutic diets, and related subjects upon request. May conduct quality assurance meal observations.
· Current registration as a Dietitian (R.D or R.D.N.) with the American Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Commission on Dietetic Registration and/or
· Current licensure as a Dietitian (L.D.) with the Texas State Board of Examiners of Dietitians.
If interested please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing to 610-680-3798, attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment.
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life” tm
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer