Taiko Sushi in Folsom is looking for an experienced sushi chef. We are also hiring a part time prep/line cook
Fitness / Barre Instructor Wanted - Barre Nor Cal El Dorado Hills
We are looking for a fun, personable and outgoing individual who loves barre to join our amazing team of Instructors at Barre Nor Cal - El Dorado Hills. Part-time hours, teaching 4 - 6 classes per week (2 - 3 days). A background in dance and barre is a plus, but not required. If you have a passion for fitness and helping others become fit and healthy join our team!
Barre Nor Cal is the boutique barre studio in El Dorado Hills offering barre classes inspired by the original barre technique, and ballet elements. We use low-impact isometric movements performed at the ballet barre and in the center of the room to define your glutes, thighs, core and more!
Part-time hours: teaching 3 - 6 classes per week
*Morning, evening and Saturday availability needed.
Strong musical aptitude and ability to keep tempo
Confident leader, able to speak and perform in front of small groups
Reliable and dedicated team player
Flexible scheduling: mornings, evenings and Saturdays
Ability to teach 3 - 6 classes per week and take 3 classes per week
Complete 2-3 Month Barre Certificate Training at Barre Nor Cal (2+ hours per week).
Barre Certification Fee: $750
Dance background is a bonus!
When you join our staff you are gaining more than a job, you will be apart of our barre family! Our pay rate is competitive, and bonus you will receive free barre classes with us starting during training! If you meet the requirements above email us with your resume, a short bio about yourself and let us know why you would like to join our Barre Nor Cal team.
Private Spa Room for Part Time Rent (Shared Room) Perfect for Massage Therapist, Lash Artist or Esthetician.
The spa is centrally located in the heart of Folsom, off East Bidwell and Blue Ravine in the Target parking lot. The spa room is located within a full-service Spa and Salon, with plenty of convenient complimentary parking for clientele. We have hair stylists, estheticians, massage therapists, nail technicians, and a spray tanning room available for your use (rental fee applies) if desired.
Rental Fee Includes – Private room with ample shelving and cabinet space, running sink in room, a service table, Steamer/Mag light combo, small towel warmer and miniature refrigerator, front desk services and laundry services.
Rental Fee $500 Per Month
Please feel free to visit the salon website.
If you would like more information, please email! Note: If you would like to call the salon and spa, please leave a message for Kylie, and I will return your call promptly.
SPRING IS COMING We are looking for hardworking individuals to join our dynamic teams at all of our locations. Individuals who can multi-task like crazy, and who are ready to work in a fast-paced and intensely busy Spring environment, are encouraged to apply.
· Nursery Plant Sales · Landscape Supply & Irrigation Sales · Cashiers · Carry-Outs · Plant Maintenance · Receiving · Team Leaders · Outdoor Furniture Sales
· Excellent customer service · A friendly, fun attitude · Initiative · Flexibility · Great teamwork · Enjoy working outside, rain or shine
Whether you have a beginner's interest in plants or are a seasoned gardener, you'll learn a lot in a short amount of time! If this sounds like you, please apply TODAY.
Apply online at www.idiggreenacres.com > Resources > Careers, or use the following link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=greenacres&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US. You may also apply in person at our stores.
Green Acres Nursery & Supply is an equal opportunity employer.
Huntington Learning Center, the oldest and most respected learning center in the nation, is currently seeking part time teachers to assist us in achieving our mission statement of "giving each student the best education possible".
We are currently hiring part-time tutors for our learning center curriculum, subject tutoring, and ACT/SAT exam prep.
*A positive and nurturing attitude.
*For learning center: a teaching credential (in process acceptable.)
*For ACT/SAT prep and subject tutoring: a college degree in any liberal arts, math, or science field.
Huntington offers an ideal working environment featuring:
* Low student/teacher ratios that allow us to make a positive impact with every child.
* Flexible scheduling.
* Supportive parents.
* No requirement to conference with parents.
* No lesson plans to prep or papers to grade at home.
* Paid training.
Compensation is dependent upon credential type and experience.
Our individualized programs guide students to success in reading, math, writing, study skills, and SAT/ACT preparation.
Please email resume or call for more information:
Phone (916) 984-6161
Cool Beerwerks is a brewery/restaurant featuring a unique fusion of Hawaiian and Japanese Cuisine. Currently seeking qualified candidates at all levels. Experience very helpful and salary commensurate to experience. Full and part time.
We are in search of a happy and talented individuals to work in our busy breakfast and lunch Cafe and to assist with Cafe catering. This great opportunity is for someone who has the following skills and characteristics:
• Clean, fast and consistent while working on the line and with food prep
• Works well alongside our awesome staff and is a good team member
• Makes great food in a timely and efficient manner
• Interested in using real fresh foods, utilizing a farm to table approach
• Committed to environmentally responsible practices
• Strong knowledge of food safety and consistency. Must have/get a current food handler's certificate
• Week day work plus weekends
• Takes initiative to do what is needed such as cleaning, help with dishes, etc.
If you can answer YES to all of the above and you want to work in a beautiful, unique environment, please send us your resume as soon as possible. Bring in your resume this week on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday between 8:00 and 2:00pm and be prepared for a short interview.
We are a farm based restaurant. The Flower Farm Café focuses on local, seasonal, fresh food. We focus on healthy foods, many right from our garden. Learn more about our business
Come on, join the family!
If you'd like to join a group of passionate, caring people who use our collective experiences to positively impact the lives of our people every day, talk to us! Together, we're working to redefine what senior care should be. Learn more at , or just click "Apply Now" to get started. EOE.
Care, serve and love - because there's no other way to take care of family.
The Engineering Project Support I will work with the engineering team on projects and on-going department needs as related to current and future products. The Engineering Project Support I will also assist and manage all ETL and UL listing projects. This position will provide engineering support for cutting-edge electrical products through all stages of the product life cycle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Tracks all UL and ETL projects and monitors status and impact to design project.
2. Maintains all relevant NRTL product files and conducts project follow ups daily.
3. Will act as an additional point of contact to all external standards bodies.
4. Provides status reports to the team on a monthly basis for UL and ETL, plus NRTL general status spreadsheet as needed (if there are any changes and/or at least once a year).
5. Improves NRTL processes such as expected cost, sample and timeline expectations and track returns and teardown/recycle of old samples.
6. Communicates and participates in weekly Engineering department status meetings.
7. Ability to learn all CCI Product Lines and obtain an understanding of electric vehicle charging stations and how they operate. 8. Updates Open PO Report Engineering/R&D status as needed.
9. Performs all other relevant duties and assignments as directed by upper management and owner.
10. Provides production department support on an as needed basis when approved by engineering manager.
Looking for those who wish to gain experience by providing NON-MEDICAL service to individuals in their homes and communities, who need assistance caring for themselves as a result of ageing, sickness, and or disability. Personal Care may include assistance with the activities of daily living, housecleaning, laundry, meal preparation, transportation and companionship. Experience is not necessary but is always a plus. If you are compassionate and have the desire to care for others then this is the job for you!
Valid Drivers License (in order to transport if needed)
Current Auto Registration and Auto Insurance (in order to transport if needed)
A DMV driving record printout
Current TB test (with the last 2 years)
Construction Workers in the AUBURN, COLFAX, Areas NEEDED. All Skilled Trades including: Carpenters, Electricians, Plumbers, Painters, and Laborers are encouraged to apply.
We are seeking a Certified Nurse Assistant to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
Shifts: PM/NOC NO gaurantee for OT
Project Coordinator in the Auburn Area
We have an immediate opportunity for Project Coordinator in the Auburn CA area. This individual will assist with ensuring that the construction project activities comply with company and contract requirements.
(construction, project coordinator, scheduling, high voltage, engineer, field engineer, quality control, packets)
We are seeking a Floor Manager to join our team!
Oakwater is an American Bistro, California restaurant, farm to fork, located in Quarry ponds Granite Bay. Oakwater is a family owned and operated restaurant and we are looking for friendly, high energy and fun employees. Sourcing pristine ingredients from the area and using family owned and operated farms in Placer County. Menus reflective of sustainability and seasonality, celebrating Placer county's farming region. Oakwater is lively and sophisticated with a refined sensibility and a welcoming atmosphere.
Fine dining experience is preferred but not a must. We are looking for candidates that have a passion for food, service and an overall ideology that the workplace should be a community of fairness, fun and a shared equal effort.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Sanskrit - new age indian is a casual, semi-fine dining restaurant serving Indian themed cuisine in Folsom. We are seeking a qualified candidate to join our service team. We are interested in an outgoing person with passion, integrity, punctuality and the desire to help us achieve a high level of hospitality on a daily basis.
Join us in creating something awesome and unique, and pushing to do it better every day!
We are looking for a full time Licensed Smog EI Technician to join our team with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for the smog industry and for the customers we serve. Technician must be able to work at a STAR station and must have a valid and clean driving record and no citations from the Bureau of Automotive Repair.
Hippo Insurance continuously seeks experienced, P&C licensed insurance agents for its Direct Sales Team.
To join the Team, you need:
As a member of the Direct Sales Team, you are non-captive and operate as your own boss working remotely, part-time or full-time. You generated your own leads and compensation is entirely commissions-based. Hippo Insurance provides ongoing product training and sales development and pays E&O for all Hippo policies.
Excellent opportunity for an Accounting Admin in Roseville, CA.
• Ensures accurate data entry into the accounting and customer data base systems
• Obtain total account balances
• Meets all deadlines
• Ensures assigned and required office needs are promptly met
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and outlook email)
• Strong Math aptitude is a must
• Accurate and efficient data entry skills
• Basic accounts payable knowledge (posting & matching invoices) desired
• 1 to 3 years’ experience working with numbers
• Bilingual Spanish a plus
(Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Teller, A/P, A/R, Accounting, Posting, Invoicing, Data Entry, Admin, Administrative, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Math, Evaluation)
Burger Rehabilitation Systems, Inc. has provided therapy services since 1978. We currently seek an exceptional State Board Licensed Speech Language Pathologist to join our Pediatric team in the Folsom Pediatric Clinic.
The Clinic Director is wonderful, the atmosphere is amazing and the goal of making a positive difference every day is easily met! We have SLPs in the clinic, but the overwhelming speech needs continue to increase; this is a great opportunity to join our interdisciplinary pediatric team in a part to full-time position.
I am happy to share additional information with you!
· Provide assessment and treatment services for adults with variety of speech, language, and swallowing disorders.
· Provide thorough and timely documentation necessary to support third-party reimbursement of claims.
· Participate in program development as appropriate.
· Participate in professional continuing education.
National Hospital Group looking to fill its position for CNA and Nursing Staff! Skilled Nursing Facility experience preferred.
CNA Helps patients by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs; providing comfort, transportation, and vital sign monitoring.
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Duties:
We are currently seeking an Automotive Technician/Foreman to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles.
AIR JACKSON Heating & Air is looking to add a journeyman installer to our team.
8 - 10 Years work experience in commercial and residential fields
Must have strong work ethic and good attitude.
Must know how to read mechanical drawings and perform take offs.
Good with customers, be drug free and have a clean/good DMV record.
Air Jackson offers:
Top Pay, benefits, paid holidays, vacation and compensation.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
Account Manager – Digital Advertising
The Buy Local Media Group/AGI Publishing, Inc. serving Central and Northern California from Bakersfield to the Oregon border is seeking Account Managers to create long-term relationships and identify new sales opportunities among existing customers and actively seek new business. Account Managers will be responsible for creating proposals, making strong recommendations, and selling SEO and Digital Services that offer enhanced internet visibility specific to customers needs along with presenting traditional print advertising. We offer SEO Services, full service online Listings Management including NAP+W data distribution, set up for Google My Business, Facebook, Yelp, and Twitter accounts.
· Account Managers will be responsible for the day-to-day outreach and activities necessary to identify and sell business-to-business sales opportunities. This includes identifying client needs, conducting sales presentations for decision makers, and creating an advertising plan tailored to the business.
We are passionate about helping local businesses succeed in the communities we serve with effective and cost efficient digital and print advertising solutions.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with and relate to all levels both within and outside the organization.
· Must be highly motivated and have a desire to exceed sales goals.
. Must be able to build and maintain strong long lasting, customer relations.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Must have excellent computer skills and a strong understanding of the internet.
· Ability to reach decision makers for face to face presentations
. Outside sales experience not required.
· Valid CA driver’s license and automobile, requires daily driving
· Acceptable driving record, background and drug screen
· Up to approximately 5 hours per day standing and lifting and carrying up to five pounds.
· Competitive compensation including incentives and bonuses
· Choice of pay plans for the first six months: base pay plus commissions or commissions only
· Automobile and cell phone allowances
· Paid training
· Huge lead base providing unlimited opportunities
· Company-provided I-Pad
· Medical, dental, and life insurance
· 401(k) program
· Paid Time Off and paid holidays
Sacramento Premier Concepts is in need of an accomplished Customer Service Associate at our Folsom location. If you like working in a supportive environment and you are dedicated to excellence in your professional life, we’d love to interview you! We provide our employees with a supportive, team based work environment and work hand in hand with some of the leading tech companies across the Nation.
Maintain customer satisfaction and a high productivity level
Work well in a retail environment
Stay up to date on evolving products and services
Assist customers with purchases, service selection and billing issues
Communicate daily with Team Lead regarding customer service issues
Provide customers with information on promotions available
Enthusiastic and Exceptional Communication
Demonstrates the ability to Multi Task
Desire for Growth and Advancement
High School Diploma or equivalent
Previous experience in Customer Service, Hospitality or Retail Preferred (1+ year)
The management team offers an environment where our associates ideas are not only heard but implemented. As a company, we offer advancements base solely on individual performance. We proudly offer our team:
One-on-one paid training:
Team based work environment
Full Time, Part Time and Seasonal available
$13-$17 (DOE) hourly plus weekly bonuses
Career opportunities within our company
Travel opportunities across the Nation
We are looking for an Accountant to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
Edgewood Veterinary is a small, family oriented veterinary clinic in the Auburn area right along Highway 49. We are seeking an energetic, and motivated registered veterinary technician to join our family. The position is full time, working 4 days a week, and consistent non changing work schedule. Responsibilities include preparing and managing patients under anesthesia, collecting lab samples for analysis, assisting the veterinarinan with procedures and treatments, monitoring in hopsital patients all while showing respect and concern for our patients as if they were our own. We like to promote preventive medicine in addition to educating our clients so they can make the best informed desicion for their pet. If this sounds like a veterinary clinic you would like to be associated with please apply.