The owners of Bright Beginnings Early Learning Center believe that successful childcare begins with empowered teachers. As a locally-owned and non-franchise center with a strong connection to our neighborhood, we seek a special kind of teacher, one who thrives in a collaborative atmosphere united by its passion while encouraging creativity and the strengths of each individual. We provide our teachers with the support, resources, and encouragement necessary to tap into their own creativity and share it with others. Applicants should possess a sincere passion for working with children, as well as a willingness to collaborate and constantly evolve. With a strong, tight-knit staff, we foster an atmosphere of warmth and constant support, providing teachers with individual attention and room for professional growth. No teacher is isolated, and input is not only encouraged but highly desired. By fostering close relationships with staff, parents, and the community, we've stayed true to our mission of holistic growth and have had assistant teachers advance into lead positions.
Here's how we show our devotion: competitive wages, accrued sick-leave, PAID time-off, mental health days, PAID holidays and tuition reimbursement for ECE classes! We also provide FREE telehealth services, including physician and mental health appointments.
Lead and Assistant Teachers to work in our center (ages 6 weeks to 3 years)
HIRING ASAP! Check us out online and read about all we are doing to keep the children and staff safe!
Grooming Education plus 1+ year haircut experience required
Applicants must have a passion and knowledge for grooming, must be able to provide an excellent customer experience and have the ability to communicate clearly with clients. We pride ourselves on the quality of care, safety and health to our clients. Must be team focused, willing to contribute and have excellent communication skills. Groomers are expected to exceed client’s expectations for the services provided. Groomers are responsible for sanitizing all of the salon equipment, and maintaining a safe and immaculate salon. This is a independent contractor, commission position plus tips.We are a doggie day care, boarding, grooming & training facility. Our current needs are 10am - 6pm Sunday, Thursday, Friday.Job Type:
To keep our staff and facility safe we do not allow clients into our buildings. We practice social distancing and allow parking lot drop off & pick up only.
Ensuring the efficient flow of orders from the waiters to the kitchen
Ensuring orders are being prepared with the correct priority. Assisting in the final preparation of dishes
We are looking for a competent Food expeditor to help keep a smooth workflow between the kitchen and the tables. You will work in a fast-paced environment to get proper orders out faster and more efficiently. As food expeditor, you must have excellent communication skills and experience in a restaurant’s hectic setting. You must have enough stamina to be in constant motion and skills to coordinate and organize processes and people. The goal is to make service faster and better to help enhance our quality and reputation.
Mexican restaurant need personal for the front of the house. Apply at 9707 N Milwaukee Ave
The South Loop Club is now hiring full/part time bar and waitstaff. The bar is located downtown Chicago at 701 S. State Street and has been there for over 30 years! Looking for experienced waitstaff with positive attitudes and outgoing personalities.
Do you have a love for helping children learn? We are the best early childhood program in the area and we only hire the best! The people we hire have a genuine love for young children and a commitment to quality early childhood education. We are always looking to add career-driven, passionate, energetic, positive, honest, and fun people to our team. If you are one of these people, we would love to meet you!
The position we are currently looking to fill:
-Full-Time Toddler Lead Teacher
-Full-Time Tikes Lead Teacher
Our goal is to provide the highest quality programs for children possible. We also work towards providing the highest quality work environment for our teachers. The Nook Daycare is an individualized learning experience where children, parents, and teachers grow together to instill children with a love of learning. Ideally, we are seeking candidates with a degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field. Child Care experience is also a valuable asset. Experience working with the Creative and Reggio Emilia curriculums is a must! Preference is given to persons with experience in a licensed early childhood center as well as applicants having Early Childhood Education. For those seeking a career in ECE, we work towards providing opportunities for growth and advancement. In order to be considered, you must email a copy of your resume and transcripts. We look forward to meeting you!
The Top 5 Reasons to Work for The Nook Daycare 2!
-The Nook is more than a company; it's a family! Since we only hire the best, you'll only be working with the best!
-Our teachers work in bright, spacious, and beautiful learning environments.
-We maintain a highly supportive work environment. We value our teachers, administrators, and employees as highly as we value our students and their families!
-Our full-time staff enjoy benefits that include health insurance, vacation and sick time, child care discounts, 401k, and paid professional development hours.
-You'll have the opportunity to make a profound difference in the lives of children!
We are looking for associates to join our team in a brand new 14,000 Sq. Ft. pick/pack fulfillment warehouse located in Chicago, IL.
· As an associate, you’ll be joining a team poised to contribute significantly to growth in the distribution center.
· You’ll contribute your passion and skills to make sure orders leave the warehouse promptly and accurately, prepare all inbound product for distribution, and deliver a great product to a happy costumer.
· This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced rapidly growing company with a lot of room for growth.
Multiple positions available,
M-F, 7AM-4PM. Hours will very per position offered. * There might be a need to work a weekend day here and there*
$15.50 hourly rate PT hours 25-30 hours a week,
Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock, picking and filling orders, packing and shipping orders, managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse. Job responsibilities include:
The associate must:
Job Type: Part-time:
Benefits: Offered to full time employee after probation period
We are hiring Independent Contractors (without a non-compete). You will be told the preferred location, days, and times as well as the hourly pay before you chose to work with an offered student.
Job options (in order of increased hourly pay):
Subjects needed (in order of increased hourly pay):
All sessions must include *lessons in:
[*Training in these will be offered]
Taking to go orders
Hiring Maintenance Mechanic for a growing distribution company located in Addison!
The primary responsibility for the Maintenance Mechanics will be to maintain conveyors & ensure production is running smoothly.
Candidates should email resume to Sars470@kellyservices.com or Call 224-268-6213
Pay: $22-26 Depending on Experience
Hours: Monday- Saturday 1 pm-10 pm (Will eventually go back to Monday - Friday 3 pm-11:30 pm after the busy season)
• 2+ years as a Maintenance Mechanic working mostly on Conveyors- Mandatory
• Provide troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, and mechanical repairs
• Repair belts, motors, and rollers on conveyors
• 75% Maintenance on Conveyors & 25% Facility Maintenance
• Electronic work orders in PM System
• Paid vacation, sick time, and holiday pay
• Medical, Dental, Health coverage
• 401K match
• Monthly Pay for Performance Plan
We are looking for an HVAC Installer to join our team! You will install, service, and repair heating and air conditioning systems.
1st or 3rd Shift
We are an established, 40 year food manufacturing organization in the Cicero area seeking multiple Maintenance Supervisors to join our team. There is availability on both 1st and 3rd shift, the position is open due to internal promotion. We offer competitive compensation/benefits along with a $2,500 signing bonus which is paid after 60 days. There is also weekly incentive pay if you work more than 5 days.
Symmetry Financial Group Offers: True Agency Ownership in as Little as 11 Months!!
Awards that make us Proud:
Top Company Cultures, Entrepreneur Magazine, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, Inc. Magazine, 2016, 17, & 18
Best Places to Work for Recent Grads, Experience™ a ConnectEDU company, 2012
Do you take pride in your skills as a carpenter and know how important it is to impress the client with your skills? Are you able to see a problem and come up with multiple solutions? Do you enjoy working with other trades? Are you looking for a change? Norway Built specializes in Kitchen, Baths, Basements and Sunrooms. Must be a team player that is able to do trim and light rough carpentry, light electrical, plumbing, drywall, and flooring. Also must be able to oversee the project with the other trades. Must have their own tools and a truck. Send Resumes to: Careers@Norwaybuilt.com.
About Blackhawk Network:
At Blackhawk Network, we shape the future of global branded payments through the prepaid products, technologies, and networks that connect brands and people. Our collaborative innovation and scalable, security-minded solutions help our partners to increase reach, loyalty, and revenue. We believe our future holds great things for Blackhawk Network and its partners. We believe that together, we can shape the future. Our beliefs? Win as one team, be innovative, global excellence and be inspiring!
So, what are you waiting for? Shape your career and join our global network.
Why work for our Main Street Solutions in our Merchandising Team:
Check out the video of why our employees love Main Street Solutions! CLICK HERE
We are seeking Merchandisers for our Main Street Solution team to service multiple stores in the following assigned market:
Northbrook, IL Territory - Buffalo Grove, Deerfield, Des Plaines, Evanston, Glenview, Highland Park, Libertyville, Lincolnwood, Mount Prospect, Niles, Northbrook, Park Ridge, Rosemont, Skokie, Vernon Hills, Wheeling, and Wilmette
Main Street Solution’s primary focus is merchandising gift card product and various product lines in multiple retailers nationwide. We pack out product, set to plan-o-gram, report out-of-stock, place shelf tags, conduct resets and install new fixtures. We build relationships with Retail Management and provide customer’s shopping guidance of our product lines we merchandise.
Join the Main Street Solutions’ Merchandising Team
Looking for power washers, floor cleaners, painters and duct cleaners and hard working laborers. We clean large facilities, such as a factory, plant, warehouse or other industrial settings. If you have no experience, we will train.
We we are also looking for supervisors and lead men.
$13.50 - $17.00 per hour depending on experience. This job pays every week.
Ability to lift <60 pounds.
Must have a VALID drivers license. Cannot be afraid of heights or confined spaces.
OSHA, aerial lift and confined space card holders are welcomed.
We are seeking a Preschool Teacher to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
Appointment Setter / Lead Generator / Business Development -
We are seeking a Lead Generator to become part of our team! You will demonstrate excellent communication skills and the drive to succeed.
Since 2012, The League Global is known for being a reputable marketing and consulting firm in the Chicago-land area. Since opening our doors in 2012, we have been a leader in our industry, driving sales for our portfolio of well-known clients. We are currently looking to fill our Entry Level Brand Ambassador role.
Team Members are system experts in their assigned area and are highly functional in multiple areas. Team Members must also ensure efficiency, operational conformance, product quality and continuous improvement. Functions as a member of an area team which is directly responsible for the efficient production of quality products in the required quantities. Operate/change over specified machinery in the assigned area.
Team Members must have the skill set to train and/or perform the tasks of other associates in the area as needed. This job requires strong communication, interpersonal and team building skills to support site objectives.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
LOCATION: Downtown Chicago
Must be able to travel downtown 5 days per week with schedule fexibility. No weekends
Certified Medical Assistant provides both clinical and administrative support to the office. Assists in the delivery of direct and indirect clinical care to the patients. Collects and maintains patient assessment data and medical record documentation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Education and/or Experience:
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· Medical Assistants, EMT's, Paramedic's or LPN's.
· Current CPR certification or will to get certificed.
· Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer.
· Knowledge of office procedure and office machines (i.e. computer, fax, copier, etc.)
· Ability to work independently and demonstrate good judgment on a consistent basis
· Ability to work efficiently and be detail oriented.
· Ability to communicate accurately and concisely
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to function as a team player
Rock solid and ever growing manufacturing company has an immediate need for a Process Mfg Engineer. This role is responsible for both Product and Manufacturing Process performance. The Mfg Eng will establish and implement improvements aimed at achieving Operational Excellence.
Some of the primary duties include:
LOCATION: Downtown Chicago
Must be able to travel downtown 5 days per week with 7:30/8:00am start and one close night (6:30pm) per week. No weekends
1. Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; work well with others
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
3. Professionalism and professional image
4. Strong organization and planning skills; detail oriented
5. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
6. Computer proficiency and ability to learn new software
7. Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
This role will be REMOTE after training!
Experience working in a call center environment or customer service role or experience working with patients
Comfortable taking 100 calls daily and providing customer service to callers
Ability to listen on the phone, gather information and also type at the same time
Comfortable navigating multiple different systems as well as outlook on a computer
Strong communication, compassionate and empathetic to those they will be assisting
Ability to maintain composure and demonstrate patience to best assist patients during difficult conversations
Reliable and able to pass a background, drug test
Comfortable with training onsite and WFH after training
Experience working in a call center dealing with tough conversations
Day to Day:
On a daily basis the Patient Coordinators will be tasked with taking about 100 calls. They will be scheduling delivery of medication, enrolling new patients, helping to answer questions for existing patients, helping with prescription refills and updating patient demographics. They must have strong customer service experience and be comfortable problem solving and working towards solutions with patients. Patient Coordinators need to be compassionate and empathetic at the same time and also understand that the person calling may be struggling with their illness. This is a new facility and there is a lot of upward mobility for those who show potential. Although customer service and compassion are very important the environment is still metrics driven and Patient Coordinators need to be comfortable working in a call center type environment.
We're looking for an exceptional School Psychologist for a full-time position in Oak Park, IL for the 2020-2021 School year.
Job Requirements for School Psychologist:
There are so many benefits to accepting a contract School Psychologist position with TherapyTravelers! Here are a few worth mentioning:
TherapyTravelers is a mission-driven organization in the business of changing lives! Our mission is to ATTRACT, EMPOWER & RETAIN the finest therapists so every human can manifest their full potential! We do this by living out of our values: Integrity, Community, Excellence, and Recognition of work done well. We are a family!
If you’re a School Psychologist and you like what you hear (read), give us a call - we can’t wait to meet you! Honestly, we can’t!
Also, we appreciate referrals! In fact, 35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know. Let us help your friends and family find a great place to call home and be doing so, you’ll receive a $1,000 referral bonus! How cool is that?!
At TherapyTravelers, we are committed to being a good corporate citizen, unwavering in our commitment to be accountable, genuine, fair, and honest. As Advocates for Hope, we are determined to make a positive difference within the scope of our business footprint, which includes our internal team members, Clinicians & Educators, Clients, Students, Parents, Vendors, and the environment. Come see for yourself #workhardbekind
Director of Nursing and Assistant Director of Nursing
In keeping with our organization’s goal of improving the lives of the Guests we serve, the Registered Nurse (R.N.) plays a critical role in providing superior customer service and nursing care to all Guests and guests. The R.N. provides supervision of staff and will safeguard the health, safety and welfare of all Guests/guests under their care by following applicable laws, regulations, and established nursing policies and procedures.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Provides quality nursing care to Guests/guests in an environment that promotes their rights, dignity and freedom of choice.
2. Provides supervision to C.N.A’s and all subordinate staff which includes checking their work to ascertain that assignments have been completed.
3. Assign all C.N.A’s and other subordinate staff to Guests. Assign break times and all regular and special assignments.
4. Administer all parenteral, intramuscular and sub-cutaneous injections.
5. Administer medications within the scope of practice of the R.N. Licensure. Maintain a current report of narcotics received and used.
6. Review daily the documentation of the dispensing of the controlled substances and narcotics. Ensure that drugs covered by controlled substances laws are verified by inventory.
7. Place pharmacy orders, for and administer all newly prescribed medications and document.
8. Carry out direct contemporaneous charting in your shift. Chart detailed monthly evaluations of each Guest that reflect his/her condition and progress.
9. Responsible for all nursing care of assigned Guests while on duty. Must notify appropriate persons if there is any significant change in a Guest’s condition or any transfer to a hospital.
10. Ensure that Guest care plans are being followed and asses each Guest’s status in accord with their care plan.
11. Round with physicians when needed.
12. Administer or supervise all treatments prescribed by physicians including but not limited to pressure ulcer care, Foley catheter care, hot and cold compounds and intravenous therapy.
13. Supervise serving of prescribed diets and fluids intake and immediately report any issues to the physician and DON/ADON.
14. Must be knowledgeable of individual care plans and support the care planning process by reporting specific information and observations of the Guest’s needs, preferences and report any behavioral changes.
15. Provide wound care when needed.
16. Completes medical records documenting care provided and other information in accordance with nursing policies while maintaining strict confidentiality.
17. Assure that established infection control and standard precaution practices are maintained when providing care. Follow established safety precautions when preforming tasks and using equipment and supplies.
18. Reports all hazardous conditions, damaged equipment and supply issues to appropriate persons.
19. Maintains the comfort, privacy and dignity of Guests/guests and interacts with them in a manner that displays warmth, respect and promotes a caring environment.
20. Answer and respond to call lights promptly and courteously.
21. Assist with new admissions, re-admissions and assist with the transfer of Guests to different rooms within the facility.
22. Communicates and interacts effectively and tactfully with Guests/guests, visitors, families, peers and supervisors.
23. Attend and participate in departmental meetings and in-services as directed.
24. Recognize your role as part of the Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) efforts of your organization.
25. Attend trainings to build understanding and capacity to undertake QAPI work.
26. Carry out QAPI roles and responsibilities as assigned.
27. Follow established policies and procedures in support of QAPI efforts.
28. Look for and share with leadership ideas for improvement in the organization.
29. Communicate to leadership upon witnessing a positive outcome of a QAPI project or detecting barriers preventing project success.
30. Support QAPI efforts both verbally and non-verbally (i.e., via actions and attitude), including adjusting performance and practice in accordance with QAPI initiatives and findings.
31. Participate in compliance trainings as scheduled and adhere to compliance plan.
This position has direct supervisor responsibilities for Certified Nurse Aides and other personnel assigned.
This job operates in a health care setting. This role requires regular walking to various locations around the facility while pulling or pushing carts. This position works mostly in the Guest care areas as well as in occasional outside weather conditions. This role may also come into contact with patients who may have contagious illnesses.
while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and stooping on a regular basis. The employee must be able to lift and move items and patients weighing at least 75 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This position is part of a health care facility that is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Rotating shifts as well as holiday and work during inclement weather will be required.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent.
Graduate from and accredited nursing program.
Current State License as a Registered Nurse
Preferred Education and Experience
One year experience as an R.N. in a long term care setting.
One year experience as a C.N.A.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Knowledge of Joint commission procedures.
Knowledge of IDPH regulations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We Are Looking for Final Expense and Mortgage Protection Insurance Sales Agents
Currently hiring both full time and part time positions
· PT: $35,000-$55,000(renewals, Residual, Commission)
· FT: $65,000-$300,000(renewals, Residual, Commission)
· No Cold calling: Leads are available: Annuity, IUL, etc.
· Debt Solution +Referral Program
· Opportunities to advance within the company.
Responsibilities of the Insurance Agent:
· Set up meetings with clients that have requested help
· Fill out paperwork or E-App and submit to office
· Ability to conduct interviews in the office and in customer's home or business
· Position may require travel
· Position may require irregular working hours
· Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
Qualifications of the Insurance Agent:
· License Insurance Agent
· No License Needed for: Debt Solution, Matching Accounts, Small Business Marketing
· Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
· Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
· Life and Health license (must have currently)
· Call leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
The Patzer Group Creates Environments Where People Can Reach Their Spiritual, Personal and Financial Goals.
We are searching for professional-minded individuals that are ready to take their careers to the next level. Entry level position is in Mortgage Protection Sales with advanced training in other insurance products and an exceptional opportunity to advance your career to multiple six figures and beyond.
If this sounds like it could be for you, please APPLY TODAY!
Managers are scheduling interviews this week so submit your resume quickly.
Kimberly Cameron, PHR
Anchor Staffing Inc.