Dublin NAPA is seeking skilled and hard-working Automotive Parts Delivery Driver to join our growing team of auto parts professionals If you like to be on the move all day long and seek opportunities to learn, train, and really grow within a company, the Automotive Parts Delivery Driver is the ideal job for you!
The Automotive Parts Delivery Driver is primarily focused on getting the right parts to the right people at the right time. As an Automotive Parts Delivery Driver, you will be responsible for making auto parts deliveries to paying customers throughout the day. The Automotive Parts Delivery Driver will constantly be engaging with customers as the face of NAPA.
Other responsibilities for the Automotive Parts Delivery Driver will include:
• Building long-term relationships with the customers you deliver to
• Driving throughout the metropolitan area using maps and directions
• Utilizing both manual and automatic transmission vehicles
• Handling cash charge transactions correctly and core/part returns appropriately
• Maintaining a distribution log or tracking system to record all deliveries/pickups made
• Lifting merchandise up to 60 lbs for deliveries
• Inspecting, protecting and maintaining company assets, merchandise, vehicles, building and people
• Stocking Shelves & keeping show room clean & orderly
• General cleaning of facility
The ideal Automotive Parts Delivery Driver will have a passion for delivering customer care on an everyday basis. The Automotive Parts Delivery Driver must also have excellent driving aptitude for automatic vehicles.
Other requirements for the Automotive Parts Delivery Driver include:
• Agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary
• Stamina to stand and walk for entire work shift
• Strength to lift 60 lbs of merchandise
• Clear speaking and attentive listening skills
• Motivated to train and learn
• Flexibility in schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Valid drivers license with:
• Minimum 18 years of age
• Pre-Employment drug screen and background check
Reply to post with Resume. NO PHONE CALLS.
Our cupcakes need a backseat to ride in from our shop to the happy customers who await them. Orders large and small go to surprised recipients, corporations, event planners and more. This is a gig that just requires reliability, punctuality, a good driving record (you'll be driving our company van) and a care for our precious cargo. If interested please send a brief cover letter. You must be available Tuesday-Saturday, 9a-4p. Base pay + free cupcakes