JOIN THE AMICI'S TEAM AS A LINE COOK!
Full-time & Part-time employees needed.
Benefits include delicious FOOD!
-Must be available to work nights, including weekends
-Will need a valid CA Food Handler card within 30 days of hire
We are looking for service-minded people who can move with a great sense of urgency & can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
JOIN THE AMICI'S TEAM AS A DELIVERY DRIVER!
Full & Part-Time Delivery Drivers Needed.
FOOD! GREAT TIPS! FUN PEOPLE! Flexible Schedule!
-must be 18+ years old
-must be DEPENDABLE
-must have your own car
-will need a valid Food Handler card within 30 days of hire
-good DMV report (must bring DMV printout & proof of insurance to interview)
Benefits include delicious meals & a fun working environment! At Amici's, we prefer to promote from within. You will have the opportunity to receive on the job training to be promoted to a position of your interest!
Prep/Line cooks needed for late afternoon/evening shifts. Responsible for cooking pastas, vegetables, and other duties delegated by head cook. Must keep a clean and sanitary work area, and be able to stand for long periods of time.
CA foodhandler card required.
4343 Chiles Road, Davis, CA 95618
Competitive Pay Plan and Benefits!!
Shottenkirk Honda of Davis is one of the leading dealerships in the area and have proudly provided the sales, finance, and service needs of Davis, Sacramento, Vacaville, and Woodland drivers for many years! We are a family-owned store, focusing on customer satisfaction and family values!
We believe that culture makes a difference and we focus on building relationships with our employees, our customers, and our community.
What we offer:
Responsibilities - Finance Manager:
Qualifications and Requirements - Finance Manager:
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To start the hiring process, go to: https://apply.usegale.com/ref/jordankassabaum
Gale Healthcare Solutions is looking for qualified, licensed RNs in the Sacramento area for immediate staffing needs in our long term care facilities. Do you have a passion for great patient care? If you've had your license for at least 1 year and have the required credentials listed below, apply now to start working this week!
**Applicants must have their nursing license for at LEAST 1 year to be considered**
RNs: $49.00-50.00/hr depending on the facility/shift
**1 year minimum of Skilled, Rehab and/or Long Term Care nursing experience
**Active CPR Card/BLS
**Current State CNA/LPN License - Must have held license for at least 1 year
**Physical or Statement of Good Health within the last year
**TB test within the last year or Chest X-Ray within last 5 years
If you have these credentials, start the hiring process, go to: https://apply.usegale.com/ref/jordankassabaum
Our clinicians can set their own schedule and work as much or as little as they want! Pick up shifts on a per diem basis!
You can start picking up shifts as soon as THIS WEEKEND!
The Purchasing Specialist is responsible for ensuring the company has the right materials and equipment necessary to function. This position will oversee all purchase requests and evaluates inventory to maintain stock of all equipment or materials needed for business operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
At the Adam Katz Agency we are looking for sales agents to help follow up on client responses to company marketing. In these uncertain times our insurance partners have allowed us to work from home and continue out mission of protecting families.
About our company......
Develop a serious income potential in both up front commissions as well as back-end residuals. Whether your career ambitions are to run your own independent agency, or you want to be in the field writing business, we are the place to make the kind of money you have always dreamed of making.
Sell Life insurance to protect the homes of your clients in the event of death. We provide and support a program in which you work from home making telesales and set your own hours. If you are self-disciplined, teachable, and enjoy sales, we expect an income of $75,000/first year in commissions by coaching you to effectively use and follow our PROVEN system and mailed in response leads.
Products: Simplified issue mortgage protection insurance, inexpensive term, universal life, final expense, annuities, disability and unique "MONEY BACK" term life insurance.
Leads: Direct mail leads, Best leads in the country, and our clients have NO DOUBT what they are responding to. Tired of prospecting and chasing lists? WE focus 80% of our time on the sales process vs. programs that emphasize time spent prospecting.
Management: Opportunities are available in select areas to qualified agents.
Requirements: The state requires our representatives to have a current Life insurance license. If you are currently not licensed, you are still eligible for this opportunity and we will assist you in the easiest way to obtain this license. A home computer and or home office, Strong work ethic, and ability to work independently from a direct mail lead source.
Looking for eager and professional Paralegals here in Sacramento, CA!
Conduct research to support legal proceedings, experience with e-discovery, and relativity a huge plus.
Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
Record and store client information
Previous experience as a paralegal or other legal field
Familiarity with legal research
Ability to prioritize and multitask
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Deadline and detail-oriented
The mission of the Producer-in-Training is to develop into a full producer/underwriter role approximately 2 years from the date of hire.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
We are looking for ambitious and goal-oriented individuals who are searching to excel in an exciting, challenging, and rewarding environment. It doesn’t matter what industry you come from, we will help you succeed at RPM. Earn more from this business opportunity than you ever thought possible and experience all that we have to offer.
No experience necessary - our job is to provide you with the tools you need to succeed.
We Offer Our Customer Relations Representatives:
$22 per hour starting avg.
AND MUCH MORE
Our philosophy is to promote from within. RPM Group has tremendous growth potential, career advancement opportunities, and the possibility of working anywhere in North America. We are hiring outgoing, motivated individuals who thrive in an environment where they can meet new people and provide superior services. Contact us today!
What Do We Do?
RCG Auto Logistics works with financial institutions, remarketing companies, and consumers to provide reliable vehicle shipping with an emphasis on speed, safety, and compliance. We are a dependable partner to help deal with all challenges of a modern supply chain. As a non-asset based carrier, we leverage our highly trained employees to take advantage of latest technology in freight management to deliver excellent results. With a highly qualified network of 8,000+ carriers we have the market reach and economy of scale not available to smaller logistics providers which fuels our incredible growth
Who We Are
Do you want to work for a company that will reward you for your hard work? RCG Logistics is rapidly growing and we are looking for self-driven employees who enjoy working hard and looking to start an exciting new career in the past two years we have gone from 5 employees to 60+. As we continue to grow, we are committed to promoting internally for new management positions.
Come experience a fun, positive work environment! We recognize our staff and reward them for their hard work.
The Associate Logistics Coordinator is a training position that assists assigned Logistics Coordinators with communicating with carriers and clients, assigning loads and special projects while gaining technical and market knowledge that will propel your career.
What are we looking for?
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00-$18.00 /hour with monthly bonuses after promotion to Logistics Dispatcher
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
Turn donations into jobs – offering lifetime purpose and opportunity. Goodwill Industries of the Greater East Bay believes that everyone has the opportunity to discover their full potential and purpose, empowering them to reach financial independence and become productive members of our community. Integrity, Dedication, Empowerment, Accountability and Teamwork are not just words on a wall, they are our core values that drive our future. They enable individuals and the agency to progress toward our ultimate goals. These values live in all of us.
To ensure the efficient and cost-effective operation and stewardship of the retail store through donor and customer relations, processing donated goods and quality control in order to maximize profitability that will fund and prosper our employment and training operations.
The Retail Store Manager is responsible for managing daily operations of the retail store including both the production activities and the retail selling floor. This includes customer service, stocking, merchandising, inventory control, budgeting, and record keeping. Also included is the overall production efficiency, housekeeping standards, safety standards, loss prevention, and coordination of merchandise flow. The Store Manager is responsible for clearly defining roles, responsibilities and requirements for their direct reports and hold each accountable by setting specific performance expectations, providing necessary training, personally following-up, and giving consistent and candid feedback.
1. Manage retail store and donation center operations to include adequate staffing levels, cash handling and management, donation processing and pricing, customer service, and store opening and closing procedures.
2. Implement, supervise, and assist retailing activities and processing procedures. Ensure that material selection and soft goods pricing levels meet company standards and achieve maximum sales and profits. Establish and manage pricing for hard goods to remain competitive in market area and to attain highest revenue potential. Process clothes and wares, as needed.
3. Plan and improve store cleanliness, product display, and/or improvements in line with visual merchandising techniques within the parameters of approved standards to meet business plans and/or needs.
4. Provide example and train retailing unit personnel in proper merchandising methods, customer service, selling procedures, and problem resolution.
5. Implement, supervise, and assist donation center receiving and processing procedures. Ensure that handling operations meet company standards and attendants are trained to identify, document, handle and dispose of hazardous waste materials. Provide example and train attendants in methods of receiving and documenting donations, customer service, and problem resolution. Stress the importance of a positive public perception of the respect GGI has for its donated goods.
6. Perform any range of special projects associated with the tracking, recording, audit, reconciliation or compilation of data or transactions related to retail sales, as directed.
1. Ensure that in-store accounting procedures and cash accountability are in place. Monitor sales receipts and cash handling routinely. Prepare daily, weekly, monthly cash flow reports as required and deliver deposit to bank.
2. Effectively and efficiently manage the store budget including labor budget, achieving processing goals, generating revenue and controlling expenses.
Safety and Asset Protection
1. Assure that processing, material movement, retail operations, donation center operations and cleaning are performed in keeping with all safety, quality, cleanliness, and productivity standards and policies.
2. Remain observant of all activity in store to identify theft and prevent shrinkage and ensure that asset protection matters are reported in a timely manner.
3. Conduct safety meetings with staff to inform employees of policies and procedures, to maintain a safe working and shopping environment in all areas of the store, and to instill safe working habits for all staff.
4. Ensure that the surrounding premises are kept clean and free of safety hazards, and that safety procedures are understood and followed by all store employees.
5. Ensure proper operation of security and safety systems including, but not limited to: door locks, alarms, office door, bank deposits, refunds, safe, incident reports, fire extinguishers and cash handling procedures.
1. Interview, select, recommend, hire, train, develop and supervise assigned staff.
2. Implement staffing plans and related budgets.
3. Provide direction to staff and assist in the investigation and resolution of problems.
4. Evaluate performance and provide counseling and coaching to employees. Initiate personnel actions, such as promotions, transfers, terminations, or disciplinary measures. Maintain harmonious employee/employer relations.
5. Ensure all Workers Compensation reports are completed and reported within appropriate time frame.
6. Utilize intervention recommendations by Human Resources to effectively maintain personnel discipline.
7. Ensure compliance with all policies, CARF standards, and safety and security regulations.
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
1. Demonstrate by words and actions a commitment to the Goodwill mission to help people with disabilities and other barriers to become self-sufficient, working members of the community.
2. Perform or assist with any duties or operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements.
3. Maintain safe work area and comply with safety procedures and equipment operating rules, keeping work area in a clean and orderly condition.
4. Participate in any variety of meetings and task force groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
CRITICAL PERFORMANCE FACTORS
· Sales Growth
· Labor Cost
· Labor vs. Sales
· Average purchase spend
· Round up
· Sell through
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Bachelor degree. preferred, High school diploma or GED required.
· Minimum of 3 years of management or supervisory experience in a retail environment preferred, which can be substituted for degree.
· Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
· Able to use a cash register, calculator, credit card processing machine correctly and make change accurately.
· Able to do basic math calculations..
· Able to read and comprehend.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Energy and enthusiasm to help others and maintain good relationships with co-workers.
· An openness to learn and be a team player.
· An excitement for a career in retail.
· Good work ethic and work under minimal supervision.
· Able to follow instructions and comply with policies and procedures.
· Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
· Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation.
· Must have dependable transportation.
· Sensitivity to service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics
CREDENTIALS, CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES REQUIRED:
· Research Skills: Gathering data, facts and impressions from a variety of sources about staff members; seeking knowledge about policies, rules, laws, precedents or practices; managing the data flow; classifying and organizing information for use in decision-making and monitoring.
· Organizational Ability: Planning and scheduling one’s own and others’ work so that resources are used appropriately; and short and long-term priorities and goals are met; scheduling flows of activities; enforce and establishing procedures to regulate activities; monitoring projects to meet deadlines; empowering the process in appropriate places.
· Interpersonal Sensitivity: Perceiving the needs and concerns of others; dealing tactfully with others; working with others in emotionally stressful situations or in conflict; managing conflict; obtaining feedback; recognizing multicultural differences; relating to people of various backgrounds.
· Oral and Written Expression: Making oral presentations that are clear and easy to understand;
clarifying and restating questions; responding, reviewing and summarizing for groups; utilizing appropriate communication aids; being aware of cultural and gender-based norms; adapting for audiences. Expressing ideas clearly; writing appropriately for different audiences; preparing brief memoranda.
WORK CONDITIONS / HAZARDS:
· Limited hazards due to lifting, pulling, and pushing merchandise by self or others.
· Requires a high level of adaptability and flexibility.
· Work environments are usually hectic (fast paced) with frequent short deadlines and regular instances of critical or unusual situations.
· Field of work includes office, production area, and store sales floor and surrounding grounds.
· Retail Store Managers are subject to transfer to other locations within the agency system, according to company needs.
· Health/Dental/Vision benefits plans
· 8 Paid holidays per calendar year
· Vacation and Sick Leave
· 403 (b) Retirement Plan
· Employee Assistance Program
· Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
· Short & Long Term Disability
· Long Term Care
· Group Legal Plan
· Growth Opportunities
· Employee Discount
Goodwill Industries Greater East Bay is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Goodwill Industries Greater East Bay is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
It is the policy of Goodwill Industries of Greater East Bay to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. If you need assistance for accommodations to interview because of a disability, please notify the Human Resources Department. Employment opportunities will not be denied to anyone because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
We are seeking an RV Sales Associate to join our team!
The RV business is booming and we need to increase our sales staff!! If you like to meet new people, enjoy the outdoors lifestyle, then this job is for you.
Sales experience a plus but not required. Some of the most successful sales people have crossed over from other industries. The management team is here to support you and help you succeed with continuous training.
We are looking for someone with:
This full time position offers a commission based program and a benefit package which includes 401k participation.
We have been in business since 1974. We carry top manufactures; Tiffin Motorhomes, Grand Design RV, Pleasure Way, DRV, Heartland, Forest River, Coachmen and more.
If you are interested in applying; please do so via the Zip Recruiter Website with your resume.
Thank You for your interest.
Downtown Sacramento CPA firm seeks experienced Tax Manager.
Join our team of professionals who strive to provide prompt, courteous, high quality accounting service to our clients.
We are looking for a Tax Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of managing client relationships, including reviewing tax returns, researching tax issues, representing clients before tax authorities, and general tax planning. You will have the opportunity to be introduced to a diverse group of long-term clients in law, construction, agricultural, and business, as well as related and non-related individuals and trusts, and you can look forward to becoming their trusted tax advisor for years to come.
Must have active CPA license. Bachelor's Degree required. MST a plus.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
B2B CFO helps experienced financial professionals build successful consulting careers. Are you looking to control your own CFO Career?
We are B2B CFO, the premier CFO Services and Business Transition Firm in the nation. We were established in 1987 and have over 200 CFO partners in 45 states. We have helped them build a successful consulting career (some of them turned their employer into client #1.)
We are looking for the right person. Do you have a consistent record of success? Do you have a dream to build your own practice? Do you want to scratch your entrepreneurial itch? If so, we want to talk to you.
We are assisting one of our client in recruiting for the position. Please email a resume with your work history/experience, references, desired hourly rate and contact info.
About The Company
They are a rapidly growing small business specializing in a construction niche called RF Shielding, which means they install anechoic chambers used for research and development of new technology. This growing industry is very recession-resistant; although it is a construction job, it follows the growth trends of the tech industry. The structures they build incorporate many trades including carpentry, sheet metal, insulation, and structural steel. Never heard of RF Shielding? No problem, they will teach the right candidate! They are honest, loyal employers who will treat you like family and help you live up to your fullest potential. The more valuable you make yourself, the more you will be paid.
Roles, Responsibilities & Knowledge:
Pay range (depending on experience): $20-$30/hr
We are seeking a Kitchen Manager to join our team! You will directly supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in preparing and serving food.
SHIFT TECHNOLOGIES SACRAMENTO
Shift Technologies Sacramento is currently looking to hire Sales Advisors to join our rapidly growing team! We need someone who is high energy, hungry to succeed, and comfortable working in a rapidly-changing startup environment. Previous Sales Consultant experience is required. Previous experience in the Automotive or Tech Industries is a PLUS. We are offering a competitive pay plan (hourly wage plus bonus and commission), as well as a comprehensive benefits package (90% employer paid, starts Day 1) !
Our Associate Inside Sales Representatives play an important role in our growth and are responsible for connecting buyers with the car of their dreams by facilitating the entire sales process. If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to hear from you!
As SHIFT grows, and we expand into new markets, the sales team will be in charge of leading all customer experiences. This is a high-growth and learning opportunity. The sales team has a “promote from within” mentality, and this shows with all current management starting as sales representatives themselves.
We believe car buying should be fun, fair, and accessible to everyone. We’ve set out to transform an industry, using technology to bring transparency and convenience to the car buying process.
And we aren’t stopping there. We seek to bring that same openness and simplicity to car ownership too, with payments, maintenance, and insurance in one easy app. At SHIFT, we’re building the tools that empower people to buy, own, and sell the cars that make life go.
What we offer our TEAM MEMBERS:
Competitive pay and commission structure
Benefits package (401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Life etc that starts day 1 on the job!)
Paid time off
Job Duties Include (Not limited to):
Qualifying and developing inbound and outbound leads and responding to inquiries
Utilize different methods of communicating with potential buyers and sellers (via phone, email and text)
Managing and overcoming potential buyer and seller objections
Accurately tracking all communications in CRM system
Leveraging promotional campaigns to develop buyers and sellers
Working collaboratively across Shift teams to achieve goals
Shift Technologies Sacramento
175 Commerce Circle, Sacramento, CA 95815
APPLY TO THIS AD TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED VIA EMAIL ONLY
WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENTIAL PHONE INTERVIEW
Applicants from finance, real estate, retail, tech sales, automotive sales, customer service, hospitality, restaurant, and banking industries are all strongly encouraged to apply! Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license.
1+ years experience with a track record of success in Inside Sales or Sales Development at a technology company and/or company selling to consumers
An energetic personality who communicates effectively and respectfully with customers over the phone and email
Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
A self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
Thrives in a team environment and treats everyone with the respect
Experienced in the automobile industry is a plus, but not necessary
*This is a full time role with prevailing wages*
The Electrical Helper/Apprentice is responsible for assisting Journeymen by performing duties including assisting to install electrical systems, services, and equipment in accordance with all applicable plans, specifications, codes, industry standards, and as directed by the Journeyman, Foreman, or Superintendent. They will assist in installing and providing for the safe condition and operation of all electrical fixtures and systems. They will adhere to established work timelines to meet the construction schedule for the project.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
EIG, LLC is seeking a Telecom Project Manager/Estimator with a minimum of 10 years of commercial construction experience. The Telecom Project Manager role is a critical leadership role responsible for providing direction to the project team to complete the project on time while maintaining a high-level of quality, safety, and customer loyalty. This individual will be ultimately responsible for day-to-day execution, project controls, project engineering, cost, risk and business management of a project. Management will be of electrical commercial projects within our core markets: Healthcare, Advanced Technology, Life Sciences, Higher Education and Commercial. Project Managers will work closely with all members of the Project Team, Project Executives and Regional Leadership Teams and will be responsible for the following:
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
Beutler Air and Plumbing is looking for Experienced Service Technicians in Sacrametno, CA.
Average $75,000 to $100,000 a year
- Hourly Pay, plus Commission
- Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
- Paid holidays and vacations.
- Health / Dental Insurance options
- Fun and challenging work environment.
- Management team working for you.
Work Hours: 40 hours, plus some mandatory overtime
Beutler Air is currently looking for experienced HVAC Installation technicians to join our team in Sacramento, CA. This is a great opportunity to earn a competitive salary and bonuses. We'll provide you with the training needed to succeed as well as advancement opportunities.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
♦Performs preventive maintenance on equipment to prevent equipment failure by cleaning air handling systems and reheat coils, monitoring and calibrating air handling systems and replacing filters, motors, fans, belts, etc. on systems. Repairs, replaces and adjusts vents and duct work. May clean air ducts to maximize efficiency and improve indoor air quality.
♦Assists in locating and diagnosing problems, assessing extent of repairs and describing options and associated costs to the customer. Provides a description of diagnosed problems to customer in terms that can be understood with options, as possible.
♦Assists with repairs of complete systems to include repairing, calibrating or replacing controls, switches, thermostats, transformers, gauges, wiring fans, pumps, compressors, condensers, piping and other functional components of the system.
♦Provides interface with American Home Shield or other warranty companies, as needed.
♦Prepares or coordinates sales quotes for replacements and coordinates installation scheduling.
♦Completes all required documentation on services, explains guarantees/warranties and collects, records and delivers fees to the office.
♦Installs, repairs, replaces or cleans refrigerant lines, fans, appliance vents, smoke detectors, humidifiers and grills, as appropriate.
♦Ensures that all HVAC repairs and installations are accurate, serviceable and that materials used and workmanship meet the requirements of applicable technical/safety standards and regulatory codes. Makes any modification needed to ensure proper installation and air balance.
All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and background checks.
We want to hear from you today! Take the next step and start your career with a company that is committed to your success!!
Apply today: https://careers-ars.icims.com/
Feel free to visit our branch: 855 National Drive, Suite 109, Sacramento, CA 95834
Contact your recruiter today: Simply text 2PROS to 97211
Beutler Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Beutler may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Anderson's Plumbing is in immediate need of Commercial Plumbers. Overtime is available if desired. You must have commercial plumbing experience to be considered for this opportunity.
This opportunity is in Sacramento California
Wage is commensurate with experience
Install fencing on properties .
Iron , chain link and wood fencing
Need to have valid drivers licence to drive company vehicles.
Start at 630am
Outsource is currently looking for an Electrical Estimator with a solid commercial background. We have a great opportunity in Sacramento, CA. Our client is looking to bring someone on immediately. They have a great reputation in the industry and have an impressive company culture.
Please call Holly Andrews at 415-513-4187 or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Electrical Estimator Responsibilities:
Electrical Estimator Qualifications:
Outsource is the Nation’s leading providers of candidates in the Electrical and Wiring Industries. We work EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring, and we have been placing technicians of all levels with the right companies since 1998 so we know a thing or two about making a good match.
TELECOM TOWER TECHNICIAN (Must be willing to Travel Weekly)
Wireless Telecommunications Construction Contractors (Cell Phone Tower Construction, Upgrades & Maintenance)
Sacramento, CA Based Corporate Office
Job Title: Telecom Tower Technician (Role Requires 90% Traveling)
Number of Openings: 10 full-time permanent positions
Office Location: Sacramento, California (Although this position requires weekly travel to cell phone tower construction sites throughout California, Nevada, and Oregon)
Compensation: $15.00 to $25.00 per hour + Travel Per Diem and uncapped opportunity to work overtime hours; Company Vehicle; Full Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage, 401(k) match, paid sick, vacation & holidays, and a ton or opportunity for professional growth and advancement within our company
Thriving, highly respected, and safety first focused Wireless Telecommunication Construction Contractor specialized in the building, maintenance, and upgrades of cell phone towers; actively seeks entry, mid, and senior level Tower Technicians to join our growing team in Sacramento, California.
These are long term full-time career opportunities with a lot of opportunity for promotion and advancement within our company.
No experience reguired. Field construction experience is a huge plus. We offer in-house, on-the-job training to ensure all team members fit our company culture and add great value to our company. All new hires undergo our safety training/certification to ensure requisite safety knowledge prior to deployment into the field. So long as you are hard-working, reliable, self-motivated, willing to travel on a weekly basis, and do not have a fear of heights (Cell Towers can range from 100 – 300+ feet in height); we are willing to train you and further develop your experience within our skill trade.
Telecom Tower Technician Overall Role and Responsibilities Include:
- Climbing and working on communication towers for the purpose of installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintenance of wireless systems.
- Assembling/erecting various tower types including self-support, monopoles, guyed towers, etc.
- Reading construction documents and performing installation per all customer requirements.
- Installing antennas, coax, fiber optic cables, DC power, AC power, etc. at elevated heights of over 100 feet.
- Working closely with a small team to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Adhering to all Company and industry (i.e., OSHA, NATE) standards/regulations
- Performing miscellaneous labor tasks including digging, conduit installation, etc.
- Performing manual labor to help maintain the work/construction site clean and organized
TELECOM TOWER TECHNICIAN JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 0 to 2+ years of construction industry experience is preferred but not required. Candidates with a background in Construction, Electrician, Auto Mechanic, or other electro-mechanical skill trades are preferred.
- Working knowledge of basic hand tools, mechanical equipment, and electro-mechanical equipment is needed
- Ability to climb tall structures (100 feet or more) with 50 lb load is Required
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License (Required)
- Must be willing to travel on a weekly basis to assigned telecom tower project sites via company provided vehicle (Required)
- Must have ability to travel and work outside of normal business hours to include nights, weekends, or holidays if needed.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Local, out-of-the-area and extended travel is required for this position (up to 90%). Rotational assignments and on-call responsibilities may be expected.
OUR COMPANY AT A GLANCE:
Our mission is to deliver the highest quality installations at the speed the wireless industry demands. We have been a leading provider of turnkey construction and RF system performance services to the wireless telecommunications industry for over 10+ years within the Western United States. We currently have over 70+ staff members and we are steadily growing. We are proud member of the Safer Buildings Coalition and we operate on three basic principles: Safety + Quality + Professionalism
Turnkey Telecommunications Construction Services Include:
- New cell site construction including “raw land” and collocating installations
- Tower Erection
- Tower modifications and structural upgrades
- Utilities Installation
- Electrical Upgrades
- Microwave Installation and path alignment
- DAS Installations
- Small Cell Installations
With over a decade of construction experience in the wireless industry, we are experienced and up to date on standards and specifications of many customers/clients including:
- T-Mobile (New site, LTE and Modernization Upgrades)
- AT&T Wireless (New Site, LTE and UMTS Upgrades)
- Ericsson (New Site, Tiger Team, LTE)
- Verizon (New build, AWS, and LTE Upgrades)
- U.S. Cellular (Microwave, LTE Upgrades)
- Metro PCS
- Gilbane Building Company
- Vinculums Services
- Crown Castle International
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate and entirely confidential hiring consideration please email updated and detailed resume. We look forward to getting better acquainted with you and your career aspirations. Have a great day.
Industry related terms: Tower Technician, Tower Tech, Tower Foreman, Telecom construction, telecommunications construction, RF System, Antenna Optimization, cell site construction, tower erection, tower modifications, wireless industry, wireless installation, Cellular, Wireless, DAS, Fiber Optics, RF, Public Safety Communications, ERRCS, Towers, In-Building Wireless, PIM Testing, Monopole, tower climbing, construction laborer , running conduit , traveling
On Site Manager
Fairway Staffing Services
$18 to $24.50 Hourly DOE
Dental, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“ROOM FOR GROWTH AND EVALUATION RAISES. TEMP TO HIRE”
Fairway Staffing is looking for an Onsite Staffing Manager who will be tasked with staffing and managing our employees at our client facility located in Woodland, CA area. We are looking for a detail-oriented, hands-on, results-driven individual with a positive attitude toward change and resilient under pressure to work in a challenging, fast-paced and energetic environment. If you feel you possess these qualities and are eager to take on a challenging but rewarding role with us, we are looking for you!
· Act as the first point of contact for a client of Onsite location.
· Build and maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting metrics and deliver to the onsite client and corporate office.
· Achieve staffing objectives of the client, establish recruiting requirements, and develop candidate database.
· Build effective sources to attract applicants; conduct interviews; evaluate applicants, and improve organization attractiveness.
· Follow client specific hiring requirements (drug screening, background checks, skills’ testing, etc.)
· Audit new hire paperwork.
· Conduct weekly payroll processing.
· Handle employee relations and counsel temporary associates, when needed.
· Track attendance and occurrences of the temporary staff.
· Manage Onsite unemployment claims & workers’ compensation claims/issues. Conduct investigations, as needed.
· Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
· Conduct weekly safety inspections of clients’ environments.
· Manage and enforce all safety policies and procedures of corporate and client.
· Manage all associates performance related information.
· Establish a good working relationship with multiple contacts within the client to include HR, Production, and facilities.
· Ability to manage any/all internal employees that may be placed on-site as needed.
· Complete any additional duties/projects as assigned.
· 1 plus year of Recruiting/Staffing preferable
· Ability to maintain confidential information in a discrete and professional manner.
· Strong customer service skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to work well as part of a team
· Reliable transportation.
· Flexibility with schedule, potential overtime, as determined by Management.
· Bilingual in Spanish, required
Our company is currently seeking a Senior Accounts Payable to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company.
Our Customer Service Sales Representative work with some of the largest well-known brands across the globe. Their job is to help our clients increase brand loyalty and get their products and services into customer’s hands. In this position you would be responsible for:
Compensation and benefits include:
If you have sports minded, or have an outgoing and competitive personality we’d love to meet you! Click on “Apply Now”, if qualified we’ll schedule and interview within the week, and hopefully get you started ASAP. Good luck!
***Teaching experience not required if you are an expert in the field. We will train***
UEI College is a the leader in post-secondary career education. Our mission is to drive personal and community transformation by empowering students to make a positive and enduring life change. We are consistently searching for like-minded compassionate professionals who strive to be the best in their respective fields. Our top candidates share our commitment to helping students build the skills to create a future of which they can be proud.
We are currently seeking an Associate Electrical Technician Instructor to join our team at our Sacramento Campus. In this position, you will be responsible for the delivery of quality educational instruction to our students by helping develop the technical and soft skills needed for students to secure an entry level job in their new career.
Essential day-to-day job responsibilities include:
Complying with all federal, state, accreditation and institutional policies and procedures.
Teaching didactic and hands-on/lab components of an assigned course(s) or program according to the IEC standardized curriculum and the course and program objectives.
Teaching course in accordance with the campus class schedule, including beginning and end of class, and all class breaks.
Maintaining accurate and timely records of students’ attendance and students’ academic grades and progress.
Enforcing all classroom management policies and processes, including attendance taking and program-related dress code.
Conducting one-on-one student advisements, course-specific student academic remediation and student coaching/tutoring.
Communicating with Director of Education regarding students at risk.
Developing and implementing student-centered and student engaging classroom activities and methods of teaching and learning.
Participating in faculty meetings and in-service trainings.
Following applicable requirements for Continuing Education Units.
Maintaining professional, technical and instructional competencies through in- service trainings provided by IEC and independent professional development activities.
Licensure or certification in a related field as required by the State where applying for a teaching position.
Academic or Vocational training and credentials.
Thirty-six months combined related industry and/or teaching experience.
Must have an Electrician Journeyman License or equivalent or a C10 Contractor License.
Thirty-six months combined related industry and/or teaching experience.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret common technical journals and legal documents.
Ability to effectively present information to management and/or public groups.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and dynamic work environment. In addition, full-time colleagues have a variety of benefits available that include; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Coverage, a generously matched 401(k) plan, voluntary benefits and much more.
If changing students’ lives is also important to you, and you have the qualifications reflected above, we would love to hear from you!
Job Position: Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Locations: Northern California
Job Description: We are hiring Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) who have a passion for helping others to assist patients and/or family members. Responsibilities include total care for chronically ill and technologically dependent residents, administration of medications, performance of treatments, provision of resident/family education as directed, and maintenance of a record of the care provided. Under the direct supervision of the RN, assists with the planning, coordination, and provision of individualized resident care in accordance with the established policies and procedures of the facility. If you enjoy working with patients in a clinical setting, please submit your resume. Shift availability depends on client needs. Applicant must be flexible with reliable transportation, and ability to travel if necessary.
Essential Responsibilities May Include But Are Not Limited To:
Perform assigned resident care duties in a manner that provides for the physical, psycho-social, and spiritual needs of the chronically ill and technologically dependent resident, incorporating cultural and ethnic factors
Complete initial and ongoing assessments by gathering data in a timely manner, incorporating functional/development age factors into the assessment process
Work collaboratively with the resident/family and interdisciplinary team members to develop an individualized plan of care for each resident
Proficiently and accurately monitor and report resident condition changes to the Registered Nurse, attending physician, family, interdisciplinary team members, and Director of Nursing
Administer medications in a proficient manner, including pain management.
Provide treatment administration in a proficient manner per direction
Participate in the identification of resident/family educational needs and provide individualized teaching which considers the functional/developmental age and needs of the resident
Current CA LVN License
Current CPR/BLS Certification
Current Negative TB
Ability to pass background check/drug screen
Minimum of 1 year of LVN experience
Proficiency in Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
Familiarity with medical software and equipment
Ability to build rapport with patients
Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Scheduled Weekly Hours: Varies
Workdays: Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
Job Schedule: On-Call/Per Diem
Job Category: Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Department: General Staffing