We are a Fire Investigation firm looking for a Research Associate. We need a person who has high attention to detail, great problem solving and computer skills, is a self starter, quick learner, and can stay calm under fire. If you are a quick witted person who can handle and prioritize multiple demands when things are busy, but can also be self motivated when things are slow, we are looking for you!
Data Scientist needed for a long term contract opportunity with our client in Foster City, CA. Position is currently working remote.
Our partners are looking for entry level Data Scientists. In these positions you will be asked to manipulate and utilize data in order to inform key business decisions and model various market conditions. These positions are ideal for someone with a passion for data science and is entrepreneurial. These positions are an exciting way for someone to break into data science and start building a career at organizations ranging from established tech companies to growing startups.
What will I be doing?
Note this role is part of our Pathrise Recruiting Partners program. By submitting an application you agree to have your application reviewed by our network of hiring partners. To read more about how this all works as well as more information about our partners please visit pathrise.com/pathrise-recruiting-partners
A client of Sharp Decisions Inc. is actively looking to bring on a Data Scientist to be based in Foster City, CA. This position is on a long term contract basis. Qualified individual will have a Masters degree with 2-3 years industry experience in data science area and be proficient with Python programming for data cleaning, preprocessing, machine learning models, multivariate analysis, and visualizations.
We are looking for a data scientist (contractor) to join our client's Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing (PDM) organization. He or she will work closely with other data scientists, data engineers and software engineers in a cross-functional setting to build data science capability for PDM and drive business value.
Job responsibilities include:
General Position Summary / Purpose:
The Development Business Operations Associate II/Data Scientist will collaborate with Development Business Operations functional groups, Clinical Records, Clinical Operations Teams, and Development Business Operations functional groups in the planning, development, and implementation of standards, processes, and projects for DMT designed to ensure the effective and efficient archiving of clinical agreements and related information. Comply with relevant regulatory, legal, country specific and corporate requirements to produce and maintain inspection readiness for clinical records.
Key Accountabilities / Core Job Responsibilities
• Data mining/modeling (e.g. statistical models) and enhancing data collection procedures to identify patterns and extract knowledge from large data sets
• Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
• Doing ad-hoc analysis of department data and presenting results in a clear manner
• Work with management to manage business continuity procedures, including management of paper agreements
• Provide management with DMT metrics; completeness and quality of TMF documentation and content, including the percent completeness and risk level of outstanding items on a periodic and/or ad-hoc basis as requested by management
• Maintain thorough and current knowledge and understanding of GCP, ICH and GLP regulations associated with the maintenance and retention of clinical agreements
• Collaborate with Development Business Operations leadership, Development Business Operations functional groups, clinical operations teams, and functional areas outside of Development Business Operations to ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and the practices of records management/TMF archival initiative
• Work with management and DMT personnel in the development, implementation and maintenance of classification and filing systems to meet administrative, research, regulatory, legal, and financial requirements (e.g. filing of agreements in legal archive, Apttus, and eTMF GDAR system)
• Perform central intake activities including creating records of incoming documents within the first business day of receipt, filing of incoming documents, and retrieve copies of paper protocol agreements from TMF room for Apttus filing
• Develop and maintain department process guidance, training materials, policies and procedures, and other quality documents
• Define and manage processes associated with the storing, archiving, indexing, scanning, and classifying clinical records
• Manage the off-site storage of records for Development Business Operations agreements and collaborate closely with Clinical Records team to ensure proper process is in place for off-site archival of paper agreements
• Collaborate and partner with the Information Technology (IT) GDAR Team, through stellar communication and solid project management. Resolve efficiently any issues encountered by collaborating with IT in the improvement of processes, procedures, and effective use of available information technologies
• Support Development Business Operations Functional Teams and Clinical Operations Study Teams in understanding TMF-related responsibilities, requirements and expectations
• Manage Development Business Operations TMF protocol list for legacy and active protocols and Development Business Operations TMF Comprehensive Review Trackers and Agreements Missing in TMF
Qualifications / Requirements
• 3+ years of data science experience with common data science toolkits and data visualization tools
• Good scripting/programming skill and applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc. preferred
• Expert in Microsoft programs including, but not limited to, MSWord, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, and Excel
•Knowledge of Oracle, Access, Tableau, SQL, Excel is a Must