Now is the time to be part of one of the fastest-growing markets in the world. Our client is a 20-year-old software and software-as-a-service company that is part of the rapidly growing “Internet of Things” market in which fleet logistics is the fastest growing segment. Based in Oregon, the firm has a successful record of selling vehicle tracking services and analytic software to Fortune 5,000 companies & government agencies.
You will be part of a small, fast-paced, team-oriented company that operates without big company bureaucracies. Our client provides a professional work environment designed to bring the best out of each member of our staff. They’re looking for exceptionally motivated, energetic, and bright associates who are customer focused and eager to grow.
- Collation and analysis of user data to highlight gaps and inconsistencies
- Implementation of the data inside our software
- Calibration of the customer data within our software
- Support the customer by providing maps and documentation as necessary
- Create route efficiencies as requested by clients
- Present findings to internal staff and external clients.
- Other duties as needed
- Analytically minded (must love numbers)
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Geography, or something similar is a major plus
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Google Drive.
- Good communication skills & professionalism.
- Aptitude for learning multiple geospatial software programs and technical disciplines.
- Can maintain productivity while performing repetitive tasks.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Shows flexibility when being tasked.
- Ability to learn from mistakes and take constructive criticism.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive demeanor in times of stress.
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
CampusPoint is a local recruiting company that specializes in entry-level and early-career roles. We recruit for contract positions that transition to long-term employment, and also for direct-placement roles, for our clients in Arizona, Oregon and Washington.