Now is the time to be part of one of the fastest-growing markets in the world. Our client is a 20-year-old software and software-as-a-service company that is part of the rapidly growing “Internet of Things” market in which fleet logistics is the fastest growing segment. Based in Oregon, the firm has a successful record of selling vehicle tracking services and analytic software to Fortune 5,000 companies & government agencies.
You will be part of a small, fast-paced, team-oriented company that operates without big company bureaucracies. Our client provides a professional work environment designed to bring the best out of each member of our staff. They’re looking for exceptionally motivated, energetic, and bright associates who are customer focused and eager to grow.
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Our client, a leading fortune company is looking for a Data Analyst. This is for an initial duration of 6 months and is located in Beaverton, OR
· Build dataflows and data integrations
· Become a subject matter expert to educate business users on the data that's available
· Align with business stakeholders to gather requirements and implement changes to datasets
· Adhoc business reporting and analysis of datasets
· Document data processes and maintain data map
· Support the Process Measurement Manager strategies: Store Pilots, Store Measurement Tool evolution, Operational Excellence
· 1 to 3 years of work experience in database, data infrastructure, data analysis, business analytics or similar roles
· Basic understanding of database infrastructure and reporting concepts (SQL)
· Proficient with spreadsheets (Excel, Smartsheets, etc.)
· Experience with data integration tools
· Motivated to learn and improve existing processes
· Communicate clearly, consistently and concisely with business stakeholders
· Desired Skills/Abilities
· Background in Retail, Process Measurement or similar analytics functions
· Experience automating tasks
· Proficient with visualization tools such as Salesforce, Domo, or Tableau
· Familiar with Business Intelligence products and data structures
Qualified candidates please send your word format updated resume at the earliest to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Thank You.