One of the fastest-growing and most entrepreneurial companies in South Florida is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to help us translate data into action. We are seeking an analyst who can organize and review our current business processes and make a variety of recommendations for improving efficiency and service. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting our team through data analysis and generation, process documentation, and infrastructure management.
Strong operational experience – operational workflow, documenting processes, designing of KPI’s, etc. Reporting to the Department Manager
The successful candidate must be creative, highly motivated, willing to take over responsibilities and confident in interacting across all hierarchy levels including senior management.
As the Data Analyst you will:
Support our teams ensuring timeliness, completeness and accuracy of reporting.
· Review, analyze, and evaluate current trends and target gaps in operation needs.
· Implement metrics and reports to manage performance pipeline. Develop performance dashboards that encompass key metrics to be reviewed with directors and leadership teams.
· Support in identifying and revising reporting requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, data analytics, computer science, or similar discipline
· 2+ years working experience as an analyst or in an analytical role. Experience handling large data sets. Understanding of databases and how to extract/analyze data using excel.
· Advanced experience with Excel
· Strong operational experience – operational workflow, documenting processes, designing of KPI’s, etc.
· Strong problem solving and project management skills
If you like the water-cooler style office and doing pretty much the same things every day, this is NOT the position for you. This is a startup environment where we have ideas over breakfast and get them implemented by lunch time.
When you get to the "Apply Now" box, please spell your name backwards. For example, if your name is John Smith, please type htimS, nhoJ. This is so we know you are paying attention and can follow instructions. You’d be surprised how many people can’t or simply choose not to.