Looking for a well-paid career with purpose? Breathe Easy Insurance Solutions helps make America’s roads safer for everyone. We help drivers with major record violations buy affordable auto insurance, minimizing the number of uninsured and unlicensed drivers on the road.
Breathe Easy is not a small, one-office insurance agency. Our team members work all over the country, and we write policies in over 40 states. We've been in business over ten years, and we've doubled our team in the past 18 months. As part of a family of related businesses, our people enjoy career development opportunities internally as well as across our brands.
Happy employees lead to happy customers. That's why we put our people's wellbeing first, and we make sure everyone has the tools and support they need to succeed. We think every employee has the ability to improve our business, so we want everyone to speak up and enjoy their time in the spotlight. Our culture reflects our values of excellence, respect, innovation and open communication.
Remote Sales Consultant – Remote Worker, Personal Lines or P&C License Needed
The main focus of this role includes:
What we are looking for in a candidate:
What can you expect from Breathe Easy Insurance:
It is and will continue to be the policy of CST, LLC to practice a program of equal employment opportunity designed to assure that employment and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, color, veteran status, national origin, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex or genetic information. #ind1 #IND1
We are in need of a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Kosmos Solar is a thriving solar company in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. We are looking for an Entry Level Solar Sales Representative / Canvasser to join our team! The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of sales and customer service experience and is a go-getter!
Paid training provided.
This is Not a 1099 position.
We are open to candidates seeking either Part-time or Full-time employment.
• Generating new leads daily.
• Setting appointments with potential clients.
• Providing customers with information about company equipment and solar systems.
• Maintain accurate records.
• 1+ year of sales or customer service experience
• Reliable transportation
• Professional and friendly disposition.
• Must own a smartphone.
• Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Life insurance, and Retirement plan available
• Opportunity for growth.
Powered by JazzHR
The Commercial Lending Assistant is responsible for providing support to Lenders assigned market with an emphasis in SBA Loan Closing and Funding. Support includes working with the Lender to close and fund Commercial loans and SBA loans (including real estate) in compliance with regulatory and Bank policies, procedures and SBA Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Enterprise Account Manager - Autonomous Freight Network
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
The Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining existing customers and increasing revenue and partnership opportunities. You will be a key player in the rapid expansion of TuSimple's Autonomous Freight Network (AFN).
Tusimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
IS IT TIME FOR A CAREER CHANGE?
Storm chasers working for Insurance carriers make $300+ per claim during storm season. Traveling Catastrophic Adjusters / estimators write 6 or more estimates per day. Storm season is here and huge events have already happened causing millions of dollars of property damage and Claims Adjusters are NEEDED! Make a difference by helping these victims of crazy weather events.
Most Adjusters say helping others in their time of need makes claims adjusting the most rewarding career ever. Average income is over $75,000 per year. Construction experience and people skills are a plus! Take a minute and find out why claims adjusting is one of the most exciting careers in America. Training and licensing is required and is offered at our offices, then we help you get your first job writing claims with our company or one of our preferred adjusting firms.
Talk to our trained Adjusters on our company Facebook page by searching our company name on Facebook. Find out how you get work and how you get paid by watching our 5 minute videos on Youtube.com Search For Mile High Adjusters to learn more.
Check out our website: www.milehighadjusters.com Call Mike Popejoy for more info at 303-901-5691.
Powered by JazzHR
FCL Builders is a national leader in the new construction of Warehousing & Distribution, Cold Storage & Food Processing and Industrial & Manufacturing facilities throughout the country.
Our success is attributable to our team’s ongoing commitment to each client by working in tandem with them to take their vision and make it a reality. Customer service, true teamwork and quality work are our driving principles.
At FCL, our employees are considered family. As such, we invest time into each employee by providing new opportunities for growth based on the employee’s individual career goals.
If you would like to truly be part of a team that gets things done without compromising quality, then we would like to hear from you!
At this time, we are looking for a highly skilled Superintendent to join our team.
To be successful this individual should have several years’ experience in a similar role working on Industrial Design/Build projects. The Superintendent is responsible for effectively managing onsite contractors and personnel by executing strong leadership, organizational skills and dedication to the job as a whole.
Willing to travel
· Responsible for directly managing the construction and activities associated with the field operations of a commercial construction project.
· Bringing the project to completion on schedule, within budget, and per the project specifications.
· Enforce all safety, quality, and SWPPP control policies.
· Follow all company policies and regulations.
· Collaborate with the project management team in preparing a schedule of construction, organization structure, and construction equipment requirements of the project.
· Direct coordination of subcontractor on site activities.
· Assure that adequate manpower is provided as required to meet construction schedules.
· Analyze, and provide necessary equipment required to utilize manpower efficiently, release equipment when not required.
· Perform material and quantity estimates for each phase of work.
· Manage the construction project to meet the required specifications in the allotted time.
· Facilitate the activities of superintendents and/or foremen in the performance of their regular duties subcontracted.
· Assist the project manager/engineer in their duties which include prompt shipment of materials and equipment, obtaining approvals of shop drawings and material samples, and preparing and submitting all change orders.
· Inform all supervisors and subcontractors of construction schedule changes.
· Evaluate all change orders with the project management team.
· Assist in the preparation of all job progress reports.
· Review and approve all requisitions, field purchase orders, invoices, progress payment requests, and other significant reports and documents.
· Collaborate with the architects or owner representatives, and local municipality personnel on an amicable basis.
· Inform the project manager regularly of the progress, plans, and problems that could affect costs or schedules.
· Maintain daily progress reports of significant project facts, events, conditions, visitors, owner representative contacts, commitments, agreements and approvals.
· Carry out any additional responsibilities set forth by the project manager.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Five (5) plus years working as a construction superintendent on precast and tilt wall construction projects.
· Ability to make decisions under tight deadlines.
· Ability to manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
· Demonstrate leadership skills with ability and willingness to face challenges, direct others, and effectively address conflict.
· Adhere to all company policies and regulations.
· Computer Skills: proficiency using Procore, Word, Excel, Outlook, and MS Project.
· OSHA 30 hour training.
· SWPPP training.
We’re hiring a personable dental assistant to provide extraordinary customer service to our patients. Responsibilities include assisting our dental staff with examinations and procedures, obtaining dental records, scheduling appointments, and ensuring our patients leave our practice with a smile. Candidates should be great communicators and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, apply today!
$12 - $18 hourly
Skills, experience and availability required:
The ideal candidate will encompass our core company values:
Our mission is to commit to excellence in patient service in order to help them achieve the highest level of dental health care in an atmosphere of trust and compassion. Our environment is flourished with a pleased, appreciative team that satisfies loyal patients to produce a practice that continues to grow. Our goal is to remove barriers that impede the patients' ability to achieve a healthy smile.
Core Values needed to achieve these goals are:
Part-Time shifts are immediately available for home health Registered Nurses in and near the area of Grapevine, Tx!
Caring People Home Health is a family owned Home Health Agency with locations in Texas, Florida, New Jersey, New York and Connecticut. Ideal candidates will have at least two years of continuous working experience as an RN in a home health, Hospital, Long term care, or Nursing home setting.
Please call or text Christian Cooper at 201-957-2404 for an immediate interview. You can also send your contact information to Christian.Cooper@caringpeopleinc.com to schedule an interview.
We are looking for talented, dedicated, and hardworking Commercial Recovery Specialists to help us grow our Early Intervention Department which provides clients the opportunity to leverage Altus’ resources to service early commercial delinquencies. This is a great entry-level position with strong advancement opportunities. Each team member is an extension of our customers' Accounts Receivables Department. Positions may be either working remote or from one of our branch locations.
The specialist communicates with businesses to resolve delinquent or defaulted account balances owed to our commercial clients. This includes collecting outstanding balances, providing needed documentation, coordinating resolution of disputed invoices, and escalating high-risk customer accounts when necessary.
Skills and Qualifications
Top benefits include:
The Project Manager is the primary company representative responsible for the overall design, implementation, direction, completion, and financial outcome of major building envelope related projects. You will always be challenged with the level of complexity with our projects!
The Project Manager proactively Oversees and directs in the areas related to:
Upon project hand off the Project Manager is principle customer service representative as well as industry professional to general contractors, building owners, property managers, consultants, architects, and engineers whose focus is tirelessly meeting and exceeding contract commitments, project challenges, customer needs, and expectations.
Original ChopShop, a neighborhood eatery serving Just Feel Good Food that’s always Chopped-in-Shop with whole ingredients. Since our first Shop opened in 2013, our mission has been to inspire others to just feel good by providing a warm, welcoming place full of energetic people where guests can Fuel their Well-Being. Our team is eager to craft good-tasting, nutritious food made for Every/Body. We threaded Original ChopShop together with bits and pieces of our hearts + we believe that food should not only taste good, but make you feel good, too.
Our Philosophy? Good food makes people happy and If you’re happy, we’re happy.
At Original ChopShop, we are Committed, Honest, Original and Positive. Individuality is our strength. Laugh a little (or a lot) - we think happiness is contagious and choose to find the good in every moment. Can you silverline-it?
We’re budding across Arizona and Texas…Come join us at the table!
you make our team members and guests feel like family with your warm smile, enthusiastic welcome and dedication to team building. You thrive in a hands-on, fast-paced environment and you know how to clearly communicate to both team members and guests. You are the champion of hospitality in your shop.
what you'll do:
who you are:
MORTGAGE UNDERWRITING SUPERVISOR
JUMBO, NON-CONFORMING AND PORTFOLIO LENDING
FULL REMOTE (Even after C19)
$100,000 to $125,000 + Full Benefits
Job Description Summary
Responsible for overseeing and supervising the underwriting of residential real estate loans ensuring balance between growth objectives and credit quality objectives of the Bank. Is proactive in problem detection and resolution. Monitors customer service standards by assisting in problem solving and resolution of operational problems. Supervises employees by setting and assessing performance goals and establishing work schedules and priorities. Responsible for ensuring that the Bank complies with required laws and regulations.
Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
The ideal candidate is someone with current mortgage underwriting experience (no commercial or consumer). The ideal candidate will also have team lead and/or supervisory experience where they have led a team of mortgage underwriters. Looking for a candidate that has been stable throughout their career. If there are gaps in employment, explain why.
WHY WE'RE A GREAT COMPANY
Chase Staffing DFW has a Grapevine based client with an immediate need for a Machine Operator.
This is a 12-hour shift, 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM OR 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM, with alternate weekends off.
Starting pay is $16.00
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have experience working in a production environment
- Must have experience operating a sit down forklift.
- Extrusion experience, blow molding, or injection molding is preferred.
- Must be able to lift/carry 50 pounds
- MS Office computer skills required, SAP preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to use hand tools
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
Job responsibilities Include:
- Operation of machines and related equipment to successfully manufacture plastic products to spec
- Work and assist with mold and neck finishing
- Setup, repair and troubleshoot equipment and processes
- Manage machine process efficiency initiatives, scrap minimization, materials conservation, inventory control and warehouse management
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment as required
- Material handling as needed
- Assist in machine start-ups and shut-downs
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
For immediate consideration please call Else or Nedra 972.457.9060
Come in Apply IN person:
2500 NE Green Oaks Blvd Suite 201A
Arlington, TX 76006
As a Customer Service and Sales Representative you will actively build rapport and excitement through a high level of customer service.
*This is not a call center type position.
Who you are:
What you will do:
Position is also relevant to job seekers with various work backgrounds such as; Sales, Marketing, Military, Finance, Business, Real Estate, Account Executives, Banking, Leasing, Managers, Customer Service , Retail, Education, Business
NO Experience necessary. We will take care of all your training.
REX Personnel is need of 6 Maintenance Mechanics for a Food manufacturing company in Grand Prairie. The ideal candidate will help maintain production, & quality by ensuring the proper operation of machinery and mechanical equipment. We need someone who is proactive, & an active problem solver. If you have ever assisted a Mechanic, you are more than welcome to apply as well. This is a temp to hire position! If you are interested, please submit an updated resume or call Esperanza at 214-396-1501.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, some overtime as needed
1st Shift: 6am-2:30pm
3rd Shift 10pm-6:30am
Pay: $16-17, depending on experience
Benefits of working for REX Personnel:
Insurance and benefits
Attendance bonuses (where applicable)
Sign on bonuses (where applicable)
Diverse team of staff and recruiters who are always accessible
Prompt, friendly and multi-lingual service
Jolly Roofing & Contracting Co., INC. is a family owned commercial roofing company with its home office located in Tennessee. We have been in business since 1968. We pride ourselves in providing our customers with quality, industry approved roofing installations, maintenance and repairs. We currently operate in 42 states.
We are currently seeking experienced commercial roofers and laborers in the Memphis, TN area.
Roofer Job Description:
· Repair, replace and install roofs on commercial buildings
· Construct a weatherproof roof by installing industry approved material
· Replace damaged or rotting roof material
· Waterproof and damp-proof walls and roof surfaces
Laborer Job Description:
The laborer position is a learning position. Candidates will start with the basic day-to-day job tasks and advance in skills as their work ethic merits. This position can lead the candidate into becoming a skilled roofer by trade.
Key Strengths will include:
· The ability to safely handle a variety of tools and roofing assignments while observing safety guidelines
· The ability to lift up to 75 pounds of heavy material and tools
· The ability to withstand extensive bending, kneeling, and walking/working in all weather conditions
Both positions require travel as needed.
To apply for this position, please respond to this ad or go to our website and submit an application under the Careers page.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Providing quality and timely prepared foods
• Follow sanitation guidelines
• Obtain a Food Handlers permit
• Must be able to wear the proper uniform as policy describes throughout entire shift.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time during your shift
• Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, and lift items up to 25 lbs on a regular basis
• Must have basic computer skills to utilize online scheduling system.
• Adhere to safety procedures
• Practice cost-cutting measures
• Pitch in and work as part of a team
• Report to work on time and ready
• Stock and rotate food
• Handle equipment, appliances, small wares, supplies, and tools
• Perform opening procedures
• Organize and prepare for your shift
• Perform operating procedures
• Prepare and cook food items to recipe
• Perform ongoing duties
• Process and manage food tickets
• Track food quality
• Handle special circumstances
• Communicate effectively with co-workers and managers
• Assist in the training of new employees
• Perform closing procedures
• Depart from work as scheduled
• Any other tasks assigned by the manager on duty.
The Service Desk Technician will work in a multi-disciplined, diversified and technically challenging environment. The position encompasses post-sales engineering overlay support functions.
The role of the Service Desk Technician is to field all tickets that come into the support helpdesk queue. Once the Service Desk Technician accepts the ticket, he/she is responsible for assessing whether or not the ticket should be worked in the support queue or be routed to a Tier 2 technician. If the technician accepts the ticket it is his/her responsibility to work it through to completion while staying within the outlined SLA’s.
The Service Desk Technician understands that this position requires, but is not limited to, the following skill sets:
1. Base knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory 2012, 2016
2. Working knowledge of Microsoft XP, 7, 8.1, 10
3. Basic PC troubleshooting skills consistent with an A+ certification.
4. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 0365
5. Base knowledge of networking principals.
6. Working knowledge of exchange provisioning (hosted).
7. Base Knowledge of scripting, PowerShell.
8. Base knowledge of Cisco command line.
9. Strong Customer Service Skills
Torch Networks provides an entrepreneurial environment, and as such the Service Desk Technician will frequently be working with little or no direction from other business units. Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines is expected.
If you enjoy talking to people, are driven to achieve, have a passion for being the best in a fast paced work environment and some day aspire to run your own business but don’t feel ready to jump right in yet, this opportunity may be for you. The position is designed to give “on the job training” while working with a full time mentor in the agent’s office to build and cultivate customer relationships. You will be working to develop leads, solicit, consult and bind coverage to help customers manage their unique insurance and financial needs and while learning the logistics of managing a business and developing your skills and experience.Responsibilities
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm Insurance Companies. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. State Farm agents control which licensing requirements and training programs are offered or must be successfully completed by their employees. By accepting employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent, you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection preference, should you choose to leave the agent’s employment and pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent for State Farm Insurance Companies. If you choose to pursue an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the regular State Farm Insurance Companies’ agent selection process
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
This position would be an hourly employee who would work within the capacity of a safety ambassador to the site. Coordinates with the HS&E Manager and all safety teams to control and address hazardous and all potentially hazardous conditions. Required to coordinate with all shifts regarding improvement of safety processes, employee engagement, and overall morale. Audit plant for regulatory compliance and work with HS&E Manager and safety teams to address safety, health and environmental issues. Ensure that the employees, visitors and contractors are working within the guidelines established by OSHA and the Company standards. This individual will report to the HS&E Manager.
Communication – Ability to express ideas effectively in individual and group situations; adjusting language or terminology to the characteristics and needs of the audience; targeting presentations to the characteristics and needs of the audience. Demonstrates effective listening skills.
Planning and organizing – Self starter who can establish a course of action for work activities to accomplish defined goals; planning and acquiring resources through site supervisors; maintaining an awareness of relationships between activities.
Mentoring program (i.e. HS&E Manager to Safety Ambassador) –
Learn and understand local, state, and federal EH&S regulations
Review and explain First Reports with site management/supervision
Assist employees with safety concerns
Ensure that all applicable safety rules are being followed by employees, contractors and visitors
Ensure that all applicable permits are filled out properly (i.e. hot work & confined space)
Understand LOTO procedure and ensure that safe practices are being followed
Review of safe operating procedures with employees, visitors, contractors
Establish a direct communication with Contractor Leader for all contractors when work is being performed
Provide a safety discussion to all contractors at the beginning of each shift
Be involved in non-injury and accident incident investigations
Have a basic understanding of injury care & case management
Self starter, detail oriented, and motivated
Proficient at developing and editing documents with the Microsoft Word, Excel, and Publisher, as well as Adobe Acrobat.
Good organizational skills and attention to detail
Effective communication skills (Verbal and written)
Decision making and problem solving skills.
Ability to provide consistent performance
Work well under pressure
Be able to meet deadlines
This is Areeb , a recruiter from SYSMIND LLC, we are hiring for our client, kindly have a look at below position if you feel interested revert me back with your updated resume.
Position : Auto Finance BSA (Business System Analyst)
Location: Plano TX
Duration: 12+ months
To provide support to TGI Friday’s users of the finance and accounting systems. This role will be responsible for the administration, configuration and management of the ERP system and all the related bolt-ons and integration between systems. This person will be the resident expert on Netsuite, Dynamics 365 Business Central, Nexonia, Host Analytics, BNA Fixed Assets, and legacy systems.
The Seasonal Operations Supervisor is responsible for assisting in the supervision and coordination of warehouse activities by coordinating shipping and receiving, maintaining an open dialogue with customers, storing, maintaining inventory levels, ordering, supervising employees and reporting any issues to management.
· Tracks hours in account to provide feedback on manpower needed to run the account
· Directs team of employees for one or more accounts in warehouse under guidance of Operations Supervisor and/or Operations Manager
· Collaborates with CSR and other Operations Supervisors to determine shipping schedules, labor requirements for rework projects, and cycle counts
· Pulls and prepares product for shipment, ensuring the exact number and type of product is loaded
· Performs picking duties in an efficient manner that meets both customer and company standards
· Ships, receives, loads, unloads, moves, stacks and stages products and materials using a fork lift, clamp truck, electric or manual pallet jack, or other power equipment while operating the equipment in a safe and efficient manner following defined work methods and procedures
· Trains Operators and completes necessary paperwork
· Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow
· Maintains the equipment in a neat, clean and orderly fashion and reports service requests as needed
· Participates in rework and repack of product as needed or requested by customer
· Assists in maintaining the security of the warehouses by conducting operations in a manner which promotes safety of employees and security of customer's products
· Assists in performing physical inventories and proper stock rotation
· Performs double checking and cycle counts according or ISO 9002 procedures
· Performs supervisor responsibilities in a limited Trainee function to include reviewing and updating Unitime payroll, opening and closing buildings, and financial reporting/tracking
· Collaborates with a Mentor Supervisor/Manager to track training progress
· Other duties as required and assigned
· High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalent
· Minimum 3 to 5 years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
· Experience with warehouse equipment
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance and may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. This position will be regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and can be exposed to extreme heat and extreme cold including climates consistent with outside weather conditions.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered “Essential Functions” and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform “Essential Functions” of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the “Essential Functions”.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual – to join our team as a Sales Engineer working in our Dallas, Texas headquarters. Job responsibilities include contacting and consulting with customers and prospects to help them better understand how our products will benefit their operation.
We are in search of qualified professionals that have:
• Engineering, Manufacturing or Technical training or experience that can translate into a comprehensive technical understanding of our product line and how it can best serve our customers needs;
• The ability to communicate effectively with prospects and customers, to understand their individual technical and operational issues and to confidently provide them the solutions that our products deliver;
• Modern office computer skills and the discipline to maintain CRM data;
• A high level of sales organization, activity and energy with accurate and timely sales data and reporting;
• A track record of superior performance and achievement and a strong desire to advance both professionally and personally.
Compensation is commission based with a draw.
Specialist – Learning and Development
WHO YOU ARE
WHAT YOU’LL DO
HOW YOU’LL GET THERE
We started by developing the world’s leading sit-stand desk converter to help a coworker with back pain, but now we’re so much more than a desk. We are flexible workspace solutions made simple and installed fast.
From a collection of office furniture to workspaces offering space-as-a-service, we provide everything high-growth businesses need to unlock the potential of their workforce. Today, we have over 3 million fans worldwide. We’ve shipped products to more than 120 countries, and our solutions are in 98% of Fortune 500 companies.
We promote a company culture that encourages diversity, creativity, innovation, and inclusion. Vari has become one of the most innovative, forward-thinking companies in the world. We’re growing quickly, so our company is fast-paced and exciting, but also friendly and supportive. Our employee benefits package includes medical, dental, and 401k, but also profit sharing, education reimbursement, and wellness perks, like an onsite gym.
We’re award winners:
We want you to be happier and healthier:
We value our employees:
**Vari provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Why Is This A Great Opportunity?
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
Powered by JazzHR
The Senior Design Consultant is responsible for setting appointments, meeting with customers in store to determine design needs in the selection of tile, wood, stone, and installation products of various colors textures, patterns, and design.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
Working Conditions (travel, hours, environment)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to a warehouse environment and moving vehicles. The noise level in the work environment is typically moderate to noisy.
Physical Work – Ability exert 30 – 60 pounds of force occasionally, and or 20-30 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry push, pull, or otherwise move objects. The employee is often required to use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Note: Floor & Decor considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or familial status, veteran status, or based on any other class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Floor & Decor also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and the employee and is subject to change by the employer at its sole discretion.
BENEFITS & REWARDS:
Bonus opportunities at every level
Career advancement opportunities
Relocation opportunities across the country
401k with discretionary company match
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Referral Bonus Program
Corporate Discount Programs
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and other Insurance Plans (subject to eligibility criteria)
Floor & Decor is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all associates and applicants. F&D recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, testing, screening, hiring, selection for training, upgrading, transfer, demotion, layoff, discipline, termination, compensation, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. This policy and the law prohibit employment discrimination against any associate or applicant on the basis of any legally protected status outlined above.
General Summary: Administer nursing care for clients in their place of residence, coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team, clients, and their families, and the referring agency.
We are in current need of TWO full-time RN. One in North Dallas and the other in Ennis/Waxahachie/Corsicana area
Patient Population: Geriatric patients in a homebound setting
Supervision: LVN/LPNs and CNAs.
This description is a general statement of required essential functions performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
***$5000 sign-on bonus once the candidate is hired***
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS