Books Inc. in Palo Alto is looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking bookseller to join our team.
We are currently hiring for Full-Time positions with flexible availability, including both weekdays and weekends.
Applicants must have superior customer service skills and a love for books. Bookstore or book industry experience a plus but not required. Responsibilities include recommending books, shelving, cashiering, merchandising and pulling old stock. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves to read and talk about books, can offer friendly customer service, and enjoys working as part of a team. We are looking for someone who can start soon.
Come work in a fun bookstore environment with a great team and wonderful, book-loving customers!
Wage: $15.40/hr. Full time includes medical, dental, vision, 401k option, and a great discounts on books!
Are you someone who likes to wear different hats and play different roles? Can you envision yourself talking to customers about their business issues and serving as their trusted technical resource for all things Openprise?
The ideal CSA candidate will have a passion for helping customers as you work through onboarding new customers and helping new and existing customers leverage the Openprise platform to continuously gain business value from our products and services.
The Customer Success Associate is a hands-on, technical member of the Customer Success team and has limited upsell, cross-sell, or sales responsibilities. Candidates should have excellent communication skills, be adept at juggling multiple competing priorities, enjoy problem-solving, and be a self-directed contributor. If you like being told what to do, this is not the place for you!
This is an opportunity to be an integral member of the team and work at a small – but rapidly expanding – company and have a real impact on both the success of the CS organization and the overall success of the company.
San Francisco Bay Area is preferred, but remote will be considered for the right candidate.
This role does not offer relocation.
● Become an Openprise platform and data management expert
● Provide product training and problem-solving assistance to new and existing customers
● Help define each customer’s platform adoption and implementation plan; identify opportunities for areas they can expand/improve their use of Openprise
● Work interactively with the rest of the CS team to problem-solve, develop new best practices, and improve platform adoption by customers
● Engage with customers to build out jobs in the Openprise platform
● 2-3 years working with technology platforms
● Experience in a customer-facing role
● Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills
● Excellent project and time management skills
● Problem solving and technical acuity to find solutions and communicate them back to customers
● Self-driven, motivated, and enthusiastic
● Able to work with a team, local and remote, in a changing environment
● Experience communicating technical issues to customers
● Bachelor’s degree
● Completed (and enjoyed) at least one programming class
● Familiarity with marketing and/or sales data and/or marketing and sales operations platforms such as Salesforce.com, Dynamics CRM, Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, etc.
Company Industry: Real Estate
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Customer Success Manager
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, 20% remote, 10% travel
The Mom Project is excited to partner with our client, a backyard home building firm based in San Mateo, CA!
**The salary range for this role is $90,000 to $105,000 and will commensurate with experience**
Our client is looking for a highly-motivated Customer Success Manager to help tackle the multitude of tasks that keep their well-oiled operation running smoothly. Primarily focused on the delivery, handover and warranty functions, you will report directly to the General Manager and support all aspects of managing the handover and warranty process for our backyard homes.
From working with customers to teach them the ins and outs of their new unit, to managing the entire warranty process end-to-end, your role will be massively impactful for their early-stage business. If you’re uber-organized and detail-oriented, love to build longstanding relationships with customers, and enjoy solving problems, this role is for you.
It’s an amazing chance to be an early hire at a seed-stage startup that’s rapidly growing and defining a new multi-billion-dollar category. And, they've got an all-star team.
- **Liaise with homeowners** – be their go-to person from the point the home is delivered and beyond. Answer questions, field warranty requests, ensure any issues are resolved in a swift, high-quality, and professional way.
- **Coordinate with the company's key vendors** – you’ll be responsible for being the project manager beyond delivery day, which means being the key POC with suppliers / vendors / subcontractors.
- **Track financial reconciliation** – when a warranty issue arises, it’s your job to solve it, but they also need to manage the economics. Determine who needs to step up and pay, & ensure it happens.
- **Conduct handover meetings**– one of the most critical meetings with a homeowner is also the last “official” meeting while their project is active. It’ll be your job to coordinate with the project manager to ensure this goes off without a hitch.
- **Prepare handover materials** – a critical piece of a great handover meeting is well-prepped handover pack. They'll rely on you to help them get that ready.
- **Inform product decisions / improvements** – when there are any issues with any units, 1st priority is to solve that homeowner’s problem… 2nd priority is to ensure it doesn’t happen again, if possible (which often means suggesting a way to improve the product, or service).
- **Resolve any issues / problems in a customer-friendly way**– part of great customer service is being able to empathize with a homeowner – it is critical that they see the company as a partner that’s here to help, and it’ll be your job to demonstrate that ethos with customers in every interaction.
- **Manage tracking of final invoices and warranty paperwork** – in order to be successful, they need to track all the moving pieces. They’ll need your help managing the paperwork side.
- **Work with systems and tools** – they use a lot of digital tools in order to do what they do. They’ll need you to embrace them from day one.
- **Assist with special projects** - they’re an early-stage business, and love general athletes who can plug in where needed.
- 3+ years in project management or operations roles, ideally in construction
- Self-starter who takes initiative and responsibility for their work and actions
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills – can own a customer relationship to ensure they feel informed, at ease, and taken care of.
- Comfort working in the uncertainty of a new company, with a consistently evolving agenda
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and coordinate cross-functional schedules
- An eye for quality, detail, and a desire to perform at a high level
- The ability to travel via car or plane to client meetings and project sites, as necessary
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance.
- Free snacks
- Team building retreats
- Bring your dog to work
Applied Research Works, Inc. is an innovative tech company with offices in Fremont, CA and Kolkata. Our SaaS product provides a value-based platform to deliver transparency to the healthcare industry on a whole new level. We believe that, by creating a single consolidated source of truth for all players in the healthcare world to utilize- from health plans, physician organizations and providers to patients - we can work together to improve the quality of care delivered across the board. Our interoperable platform offers a full suite of products, including quality metrics, risk adjustment, utilization and cost management, machine learning data analytics, gamified provider dashboards, care management and more.
We do not have typical vendor-client relationships with our customers. We think of our clients as our partners in innovation and we recognize the difference between making our clients 'happy’ vs ‘successful’. We expect our Customer Success Associates to view our clients with the same key values in mind.
Do you have a passion for healthcare and technology? If so, we are the perfect company for you! Do you enjoy wearing multiple hats and working with a team of proactive, creative individuals to iteratively build an exciting product? If so, please join our family! Our Customer Success Associates are responsible for ensuring the success of our clients by partnering with customers to effectively onboard, and ensure long term success with the platform.
Proactively manage client relationships and ensure client engagement with the product is high
Understand your clients' unique business needs and develop creative solutions that leverage the existing platform
Keep knowledge of the healthcare industry and new technology solutions up-to-date
Work with the sales, marketing and accounting teams to upsell new features and products to existing clients to optimize their workflow and use of the product, write statements of work, gather and quote pricing options to clients and ensure proper invoicing is completed
Conduct live and web-based demonstrations of our platform
Gather product feedback, write business requirements and act as an internal advocate for your client-base
Wear multiple hats at once! Within the scope of your role, work with internal teams to fulfill project management, product management, account management, business analyst and sales representative roles
Work effectively with internal development and product teams in different time zones
Troubleshoot issues reported by clients
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
Ability to prioritize, multitask and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with little direction
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Past experience with project management, customer success, training and/or customer service
Proactive, self-motivated mindset
Ability to simplify complex problems
Software engineering or healthcare experience is a plus
Willingness to work at night as needed with international teams
At Applied Research Works, Inc., we are committed to maintaining a fun, fast-paced learning environment where your ideas and contributions are heard, no matter what your role is. Our ‘Ohana has created an environment that is supportive, collaborative and dynamic. We are looking to add self-motivated, passionate and hardworking individuals who are ready to grow with us to add to our 'Ohana.
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision coverage, education benefit, public transportation benefit, 401k matching and catered lunches every day in an office fully stocked with snacks to power you through the workday (to name a few).
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Truepill, we are building the future of healthcare. Through our API-connected healthcare infrastructure, we empower our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences. With nearly five million prescriptions shipped, we've been included on Forbes' "Next Billion-Dollar Startup" list and are proud to work with many of the world's largest healthcare organizations.
We never settle for how it's done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow. None of this is possible without the right team driving us forward. We encourage our team members to innovate, expand their horizons and bring their passion and curiosity to work, every day. Come join us. Let's build something great together.
In this role, you'll be playing an integral role in helping Truepill provide the best-in-class customer service for our B2B customers. You'll be working closely with our Customer Operations Managers to provide a more seamless customer experience.
What You'll Be Doing: