Job Summary: SLE is seeking an experienced individual to join our team. Our ideal candidate would have experience is selling both products and services. This role is an important part of our continued growth and an essential piece in the daily operations of SLE.
Your primary responsibilities will focus Customer Service and Front Office but, will include some administrative tasks. Your responsibilities will include the following activities:
You may be asked by management to perform other duties. We are a busy organization and our culture requires everyone to pitch in to complete the task at hand. This is NOT a desk position. The key to success in this position will be your willingness and ability to juggle multiple tasks with varying priorities.
SLE is an intimate team and each member is very important. We are looking for someone who wants a long term career with an established organization that cares about its employees. This position is located in South Houston near I45 and College. Work hours are 7:30 AM to 4 PM Monday through Friday.
You need to have experience in the following areas: ·
Must have at least 5 years experience in fast paced office environment, (NO EXCEPTIONS) preferably an industrial environment
Must be detail oriented ·
Previous work experience in a commercial setting.
Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products (especially Excel, Word and Outlook). ·
Excellent Customer Service skills. · Strong verbal & written communication.
Compensation: This is a salaried position that pays $36,000.00 - $41,000.00 Commensurate with Experience. In Addition to base salary we pay:
Contact Information: To be considered for this position please e-mail your resume and salary history to Marie Cilento marie@sLevysurplus.com
Now Hiring for Entry Level Customer Service + Sales Reps with a background in customer service, Sales, Food Services (waiter, waitress, bartender, barista, host or hostess, cook, kitchen staff, etc..) or Hospitality (guest services, front desk, concierge, Etc...)
Tbh, anyone can apply but only candidates with communication skills and a strong work ethic will be considered for an interview. In addition the company is taking on new clients out of state.
Shock Houston is the premier marketing and sales consulting firm in the Houston area. We are headquartered in Houston and have grown impressively in the time we have been here. We are a stable and expanding local business that has ties to the community. We offer business solutions to our energy clients in the area.
The role - Customer Service / Sales Reps
Openings - Currently 3-5 customer service/sales positions open but we don’t believe in just hiring anyone - our interview process is designed to bring us the top talent
Day to Day -
* Customer service / Sales Support
* Daily customer service/sales interactions face to face (no door to door)
* CRM software management / Salesforce / Customer Service tracking
* Updated lead tracking and client and customer service tracking
* Training and coaching your peers and juniors
- Team environment
- Competitive weekly pay
- Fun atmosphere / social events
- Sporting events and Travel Opportunities
- Compensation needs to be discussed with the manager as it does vary on a case by case basis / we are competitive and exceed current market standards
Are you qualified? (For this awesome career opportunity with amazing growth potential and lucrative financial rewards?!?)
- Bachelors or associates preferred
- 1-3 years of prior work experience in the hospitality, restaurant, retail, customer service, marketing or media industries
- Internship experience
- Work ethic, positive demeanor, friendly, fun, outgoing, team player
- Competitive with a winning mindset
- Goal oriented
What to do now?
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration for our customer service and sales openings! Our interview process includes a phone screening, video interviews and in person interviews.
For the right candidate we are looking to fill our customer service and sales positions ASAP!
Are you ready to get your career started, or perhaps just ready for a career change? Tired of working in retail? Waiting tables or late nights as a bartender? New career opportunities are available for the right candidate!
We are one the fastest growing sales & marketing companies in the Houston area. We are looking for recent graduates and MOTIVATED professionals willing to grow with our company to fill some of our Entry-Level positions in Marketing & Sales
Sounds great, but you don’t have any previous sales & marketing experience? No Problem - Due to the rapid expansion of our customer base, we have a few immediate openings and will provide complete training for the right candidate.
If you think your personality fits our qualifications below, we encourage you to apply:
· Excellent Interpersonal Communication Skills
· Motivated Self-Starter
· Ambitious with Strong Work Ethic
· Outgoing and Thrives in Social Settings
· Resourceful problem-solver
· Willing to learn daily operations, products and services
*Incentives and higher earnings at management levels
*Rapid opportunities for growth
*Fun, exciting, fast-paced environment
CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE www.htxstrategies.com
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Greet and assist clients delivering samples and inquiring information regarding our services.
* Communicate confidential test reports to client via phone, fax or email.
* Filing and scanning documents.
* Develops working knowledge of lab testing procedures to effectively communicate that client receives clear communication regarding pricing, bottle orders and scheduling sample pick-up.
* Ensure incoming samples are labeled with required and correct information.
* Unpack and sort samples, place them in proper area according to hold and turnaround time.
* Receive and Login samples into the database when needed.
* Communicates and coordinates pickup and delivery activity for local shipments with drivers.
* Plans, schedules and prioritizes local pickups and delivers with respect to time-sensitivity of each and distances traveled.
* Assembling sampling media kits and inventory as needed.
* Reads and follows applicable standard operating procedures.
* Knows and follows safety requirements, and wears proper PPE when required.
* Input sales leads into Laboratory Informations Management System (LIMS) and prepares quotes.
* Strong computer skills, mass communication and organizational skills.
* Documents and take calls.
* Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, well dressed, self-motivated and positive attitude.
Do you consider yourself the leader in a group? Do you enjoy working with a team to strive for excellence? Do you have strong listening skills and enjoy creating solutions? Does this sound like you? If so, we want you to be a part of our family at CL Support Services! We are looking for a Customer Service Team Lead who has a passion for leading and helping people. Our Team Leader is responsible for overseeing 2-3 Customer Service Representatives and making sure they are on track. The Team Leader will lead by example by handling calls, to convert inbound leads into appointments while providing excellent customer service.
More about the position:
Skills needed and Requirements:
Seeking Full Time Customer Service / Producer with or without insurance license/experience to help with the agency services and set up new policies. Bilingual a must.
Answering incoming calls for ER / Non ER calls. Scheduling appointments and ensuring they are accurately placed in an appointment excel spreadsheet as well as scheduling units/crews to transport patients for ER / Non ER calls by preparing a daily schedule for each unit / crew for the next day. Need to know which types of units to dispatch for each ER / Non ER calls that come in (ALS or BLS) and make necessary arrangements for each trip accordingly. Hours range from 4am to 11pm. Flexibility is essential and must be able to handle any immediate problems that arise, maintain good communication with EMTs out in the field, office staff, EMT supervisors, and the General Manager. Will be required to report any transportation cost patterns to help eliminate waste, and monitor safety issues with driving habits and conditions as they arise. Experience is recommended but not a must. Must be a fast learner and have great customer service experience.
TRS Craft Services is seeking an experienced Customer Service/Front Office Representative with a proven record of success to join our client's team located in South Houston/Pasadena line. Our ideal candidate would have experience in selling both industrial products and services.
The primary responsibilities will focus on Customer Service and Front Office but, will include some administrative tasks:
Location- This position is located in South Houston near I45 and College.
Schedule- Work hours are 7:30 AM to 4 PM Monday through Friday.
Contract to Hire - We are looking for someone who wants a long term career with an established organization that cares about their employees.
Compensation- $36-39k DOE with monthly performance bonuses.
Great benefits package!!!
Please forward resume for immediate review and consideration.
Account Service Representative Customer Service / Sales
If you are a self-starter, a creative thinker, and have a passion for sales then our entry level sales position is right up your alley!
We are looking for self-starters who think outside of the box and exceed company goals. If you can work in a fast-paced sometimes challenging environment without getting easily ruffled then apply for our entry level sales position. Once you are on our team you will play an integral part of our sales team supporting our continued growth.
Unique perks we have to offer:
JAG Financial Services, a Farmers Insurance Agency is currently seeking a highly-skilled, career-oriented, bi-lingual individual ready to be part of a growing company!
If you are currently licensed and ready to take your skills to the next level we invite you to apply. Do not disqualify yourself if you are not licensed, we wont, if you are the right individual. We provide training and assistance to get you licensed. You will be working with a team of energetic positive individuals with a passion to grow. Work & Life should compliment each other, you’ll find our agency is the place to work.
As a customer service representative you'll provide service to existing clients, discuss product offerings with new and current customers to help meet their unique needs. In addition you'll assist clients with personal insurance reviews, perform basic data entry, including entering leads, pulling motor vehicle and claims reports, entering new applications, and submitting changes on existing policies — all with the ultimate goal of increasing business for the agency.
This position comes with a base pay, plus bonus/commission potential. Vacation, paid Holidays, 401k and Health insurance.
Apply now and include resume.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information
If you enjoy interacting with people, providing outstanding customer service and are looking for a rewarding career. We are an established 30-year-old healthcare company .
Our Customer Service Representatives are professionals who delight customers every day by providing exceptional, personalized customer service. As a Customer Service Representative, you will use your strong communication skills to answer calls and properly handle customer inquiries.
Extensive Training will be provided.
Out Team Member are offered a variety of rewards including:
Immediate full-time openings are available! Entry-level sales position working with customers one on one, explaining the product, answering any questions, and writing up any acquisitions. Previous sales experience is not needed; we provide all of the training & tools needed for success. Changing Tide Solutions has been training reps to market our client's products with continued success for years.
Great starting base pay. Commission structure in place based on performance.
What are the benefits?
• Solid Training - we believe in building our people from the ground up and allowing them to expand on their natural abilities in order to launch them into a successful career.
• Excellent pay - competitive starting base pay, incentives available based on performance.
• Flexible schedules - we help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible while others choose to be super part-time around other commitments such as classes or other jobs.
• Advancement - reps who make it in this a career - Are able to move along several different advancement paths even if they work part-time.
What are the requirements?
• Enjoy working with people
•Have to be 18+
• Able to interview within the next 2 weeks
Who would do well in this position?
This entry-level sales position is a good fit for people who are looking to find a career, not just another J-O-B ! It doesn't matter if you have a Bachelor's Degree, an Associate's Degree, or no degree at all - we can train you to do well with us.
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in retail, fast food, cashier, call center or telemarketing (which by the way, we don't do), administrative assistant at an accounting office, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. Because of the quality of our training, we're able to take on people who are still in school or who entered the job market right out of high school and train them to quickly become successful. If you think you would be a great fit for our company, click on the apply now button and request an interview. Our Talent Scout will give you a call once she has reviewed your resume and determined if you are a good fit!
ENTRY LEVEL CUSTOMER SERVICE w/ PAID TRAINING & GROWTH INTO MANAGEMENT
Luminous Marketing is looking for outgoing individuals to join our customer-service oriented team as soon as possible!
We work with numerous Fortune 100 companies--the biggest names in technology and our client list continues to grow! Our culture of achievement is grounded in hard work, fun, professionalism, enthusiasm, and teamwork. We are dedicated to helping our team members realize their full potential through on-going paid training and development. This is an amazing career opportunity for applicants who enjoy working in a challenging and fast-paced environment and desire to grow with us!
** We do NOT Participate in Outside Sales / Door to Door, Call Centers / Telemarketing **
Because of our growing list of clients, the day to day would depend on the needs of the account one is working with, but may include:
Engage face to face with customers in a courteous manner to represent our clients professionally
Stay up to date on all product knowledge to accurately respond to customer inquiries
Establish and maintain brand loyalty through excellent customer service
New customer acquisitions
Consistently meet established performance and quality standards
We proudly offer our team:
Comprehensive paid training, for all Entry Level positions
Accelerated advancement through our Management Training program
Fun and supportive team culture
Travel Opportunities (if desired)
Weekly pay including hourly base ($10-$15) and bonuses
At least 18 years old with High School Degree / GED
Must be a LOCAL applicant with reliable transportation and if selected, available to interview in-person
Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and comfortable engaging with others face to face
Desired traits and skills are preferred, but not required:
2-4 year degree preferred; College students welcome
Bilingual Spanish preferred
1-2 years experience in hospitality, retail or customer-service related field preferred
1-2 years leadership experience in work, school or sports preferred
Candidates with the following traits are encouraged to apply:
Upbeat personality and exceptional people skills
Career driven and wanting quick advancement
Excellent verbal & written communication skills and the willingness to learn
Must be a team player and work well with others
**If selected, you will be contacted to schedule an IN-PERSON INTERVIEW!**
The Customer Care Representative (CCR) position is the primary point of contact for residential customers who contact the Customer Care Center. The CCR is responsible for interacting with customers and responding to their complaints, inquiries, and requests in a professional and courteous manner, as well as providing additional cross sale solutions when applicable.
• Demonstrates functional skill to investigate and resolve customer complaints and other general account inquiries over the phone in a single customer interaction to maximize the customer experience, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information in an organized and concise manner.
• Corrects discrepancies on customers' accounts, and researches service issues as necessary.
• Ability to multitask between multiple tools and systems (knowledge base, team meetings, supervisor) and apply information and knowledge to customer situations.
• Demonstrates awareness of company policies and procedures while applying sound judgment within scope of their empowerment
• Open office environment.
• Some overtime required as special projects arise.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Call Center Experience is a Must***
• 0-2 Years of customer service escalation experience.
• Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
• Advanced Communication and Customer Service Skills
• Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats positively and professionally with all levels of management staff and clients
• Ability to work independently without much supervision, as well as, the ability to multi-task priorities.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities, exercise discretion and independent judgment in making decisions and interact effectively and positively with all levels of personnel.
• Sitting for long periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
The Crewmember – At Raising Cane’s, “What We Do” is serve the Perfect Box, Fast, Friendly, Clean & Have Fun! A Crewmember has the primary responsibility of providing a positive Customer experience, including ensuring all food orders are prepared to Raising Cane’s standards and working in various areas of the Restaurant (e.g., Front Counter, Dining Room, Kitchen, and Drive Thru). Ultimately, a Crewmember is responsible for upholding Raising Cane’s standards.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION: The intellectual and physical demands described below are representative of what must be met by Crewmembers to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Raising Cane’s appreciates & values individuality. EOE
We provide great benefits, weekly pay, and full training. We are looking to hire by the end of the week.
We are proud of our company environment where our team members receive positive feedback, positive energy, and a place to personally grow and thrive. We work with union and association members providing the permanent benefits for their families
The key traits that make people successful in our company are: a strong work ethic, the ability to work in a fast paced environment, and excellent customer service skills.
What we are looking for in you:
We are offering an exceptional opportunity that can become a professional career in a multi-national company with constant growth. Top candidates will be positive, passionate, and want more in life.
If you feel that you would be a great fit for our team and our company, apply now!
Please check your email for a response. We are holding interviews this week.
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Our business approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for.
Our benefits representatives average between $50k-$80k first year based on commission, with an average of 25k increase per year after. We value a team player mentality, and we all work together to succeed. Our parent company is Globe Life.
Are you a game-changer? Can you assist in leading your store team to provide extreme customer service including selling, employee management, customer relations, and training?
If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Apply today!
Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service
Act as a partner between customers, sales associates, and store leadership
Delivering sales, customer experience, merchandising, visual, and operational expectations
• Act as a partner between customers, sales associates, and store leadership
• Ability to learn and share the expertise of products and trends to fit customer’s needs
• Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product/trends
• Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment
• Demonstrated leadership ability with at least 1 year of experience in a customer-facing sales setting
• Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
• Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
• Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
• Strong cognitive and mathematical skills, including problem analysis, decision making, and financial analysis
• High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
• Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays
Come for the opportunity….Stay for the career!
We do not take part in the following:
Summary of Job Duties and Essential Functions:
Customer Service Representatives (CSR’s) are responsible for greeting clients; managing multiple phone lines effectively, scheduling appointments; entering client, patient, and financial data into the practice-management software; generating invoices and explaining them to clients; processing payments; and managing the retrieval and storage of medical records. This position interacts primarily with the patients and their owners. Other duties required, but not limited to, providing clients with accurate and though information about all over-the-counter products, as well as maintaining a compassionate and professional environment for all clients and co-workers.
The position requires the completion of a high-school degree or equivalent. Must have at least three years of experience in customer service. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Veterinary medicine or post-secondary education. CSR’s must be competent in the English language, patient, and display a pleasant demeanor. Must be familiar with relevant business standards and best business practices. CSR’s must be familiar with Microsoft Office, have the ability to communicate via e-mail and utilize the internet.
CSR’s must possess strong organizational skills, excellent telephone and in-person communication skills, excellent written communication skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure. CSR’s must have compassion for animals and their owners and understand the stress that patients and clients endure. CSR’s must be able to differentiate between routine cases and emergency cases.
Full Time shift available, Mon.-Sat. with occasional Sunday shifts.
We offer competitive pay and an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, life, a matching 401K program, employee pet care discounts, and a continuing education program to name a few. (Company benefits offered in accordance with company policy and according to plan documents)
If your application is selected for consideration you will be contacted.
If you have great people skills and enjoy working with the public, we want to meet you!
We have full-time positions available for career minded individuals with unbeatable people skills. This is an entry level opening NOT in a call center environment. If you have restaurant, bar, or retail experience then we want to hear from you!
Servicing retail giants with a smile and a handshake is why our company has enjoyed unprecedented growth this year. We pride ourselves on developing and executing unique, and personable advertising campaigns focusing on customer acquisition for our clients.
We have committed to expanding our office to 3 new locations that our clients are expanding to this year; therefore, we must start talent scouting right away for managers, assistant managers, and promotional representatives for those offices. Each opening is Entry Level which means NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! Each opening is highly competitive. We look for 4 critical attributes each candidate must possess:
Customer Service / Sales Representative
**This will NOT be a door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design position**
Our office is a dynamic privately owned Advertising and Management consulting firm. Our Houston, TX office represents "the largest broadcasting and cable television company in the world by revenue." Our firm is also partnering up with several new clients with this new year! That means opportunity for motivated, competitive sales associates with integrity to take charge of their careers and advance. We are currently hiring motivated entry level professionals for our Customer Service and Sales Representative position. We are looking for qualified future team members that want to work with people, further their career and advance their managerial abilities while networking with like-minded people.
Customer Service and Sales Representative Perks, Compensation, and Benefits:
Customer Service and Sales Representative Responsibilities:
We provide full training for the right candidates so no prior experience is necessary. We look for 4 critical attributes:
We accept all college and university majors, however, the following are what make up the majority of our team; marketing, business administration, advertising, communications, public relations, economics, accounting and finance, and entrepreneurial studies
Executive Status Marketing
Our company has the perfect opportunity for a candidate that looks forward to representing top brands. Our full-time/part-time Retail Sales and Customer Service Representative job is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who can collaborate with store management to increase sales that meet the client's expectations. We offer competitive pay between $11-$17 an hour with the opportunity to earn bonuses and commissions on top of your weekly pay. You will be selling in major retail locations, representing brand name products such as Cell phone sales, upgrades, buy-outs, Televisions, Lap Tops, Warranties, and Home Service providers for home and business needs. This is a great opportunity to work with the largest sales and marketing agency in Pearland TX.
• Develop key relationships with store and market managers.
• Delivers regular visibility and client contact to ensure proper product placement.
• Success is securing front end and main aisles presence of client products.
• Analyzing business needs to identify growth opportunities.
• Develop sales plans to close sales gaps and deliver results.
• (Required) High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience.
• (Preferred) Associates's/Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
• (Preferred) Previous retail sales experience.
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment.
• Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills.
• Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
The ideal candidate/Minimum Experience/Knowledge/Skills :
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Entry-level: zero years of relevant work experience
• Basic knowledge of electronics
• The ability to work as part of a team and also independently
• Legible handwriting or printing
• Effective communication and 'people' skills
• A strong commitment to customer service
• The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
• The ability to multitask with customers in the store and on the phone
• Mornings - Shift starts between 9 am and 5 pm
• Mid Mornings - Shift starts between 11 am and 7 pm
• Afternoons - Shift starts between 12 pm and 9 pm
**OUR FIRM DOES NOT PARTAKE IN THE FOLLOWING: TELEMARKETING, CALL CENTER, E-COMMERCE, OR DOOR TO DOOR SALES**
At Amera, our mission is to exceed the expectations of our customers. We strive to deliver exceptional value in an atmosphere that’s friendly and fun.
To accomplish this, we depend on our Customer Service Care Coordinator Team to provide a courteous, knowledgeable and exceptional experience for all customers. In return, we’ve created a workplace that values diversity, high standards and a chance to excel.
Customer Service Care Coordinator:
· Responsible for daily Customer Service Reservations
· Ensures all reservations provide prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service
· Resolves customer service issues appropriately and efficiently
· Full-time position
· MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE AND STRONG SALES
· Professional appearance
· Solid customer serviceskills and experience
· Excellent verbal, written skills and ability to multi-task
· Ability to make timely decisions under challenging circumstances
· Strong organizational skills, attention to details
· Leadership - takes ownership
· Self-motivated, works quickly and efficiently on multiple tasks
· Responsible, dependable and reliable
· Achieve sales, margin, and weekly target goals (strong sales required)
· Create a great customer experienceincluding any customer service issues
· Two years of experience in customer service setting / sales
· Proficient typing/keyboarding 35+ corrected words
· Excellent Communication skills
· Demonstrates commitment by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions
· Delivers on our brand promise of “Amera” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results.
Customer Service And Sales Representative CSR
Take the first step of starting your dream career today by clicking APPLY NOW!
APPLY NOW! It only takes a couple of seconds.
We have amazing entry level opportunities available to entrepreneurial-minded individuals. If you want to learn what it takes to build and run a successful business from the ground up then look no place else. We will teach you the skills necessary through our 100% hands-on and award-winning training program.
Bring your confidence and strut your sales skills on our incredible sales team. We are continuously growing and continuously searching for entrepreneurial-minded candidates to join our growth. If you want to learn new transferable skills click APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for this entry level and full time sales position:
Greet customers with a friendly and warm smile
Answer any questions a customer may have
Be informed on all products and services our clients have to offer
Meet personal, team and company goals with integrity
Benefits to joining our team:
1:1 training and coaching from mentors who were once in your position
Amazing travel opportunities
Incredible money earning opportunities that are SOLELY performance-based
Awesome advancement opportunities that are NOT seniority-based but ARE performance-based
Our office culture is FUN, upbeat and highly motivated
Must have integrity
Must have a great work ethic
Must have motivation and ambition to exceed company goals
Must enjoy being around people and speaking to people daily
Must love learning
Must be seeking an entry level position with QUICK advancement
Come join our Team!
Are you enthusiastic and motivated? Do you possess a customer-first ethic and attitude? Do you enjoy working in a fun and family-friendly atmosphere? We are currently seeking responsible and customer-oriented Store Associates to join our team!
Who are we?
WB Liquors is a Texas-based, family-owned liquor store with extensive selection of liquor, beer, wine, and spirits since the 1960s. Our goal is to provide customers with quality products and exceptional customer service.
Why work with us?
We offer competitive pay and benefits and we are closed on Sundays which gives everyone the opportunity to relax or take care of family and personal commitments.
The right candidate will be willing and able to:
Communicate effectively and courteously with customers
Effectively use an integrated cash register and follow cash handling procedures
Perform closing register procedures and make cash drops
Assist in posting specials and promotions, checking-in vendors, setting and stocking product
Must be at least 21 years of age
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and some holidays
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
1 year of retail experience or customer service experience
Prior liquor, beer and wine knowledge is super awesome!
Apply online at www.wbliquors.com
WB Liquors is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing make lives better, one interaction at a time. Were a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the worlds biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service.
Youre literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
Ready to start? Chat with us to begin the process now: (https://olivia.recruiting.ai/co/Alorica)
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES*
Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
Upsells to customers as necessary
WHY JOIN ALORICA?*
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much thats why were so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives betterone interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
Flexible training schedules
Medical and dental benefits
Paid time off
Paid holiday and sick time
Retirement planning options (401(k))
Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed because when youre at your best, thats when were at /our/ best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
Minimum Education and Experience:*
High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
Customer service experience a plus
Phone-related customer service a /major/ plus
Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
Bilingual language skills a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:*
Stellar customer service skills and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
Ability to use phone and computer systems
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong listening/comprehension skills
Ability to stay composed and objective
Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
A climate controlled, contact center environment filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Constant sedentary work. Youll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.
/ DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job./
Lets make lives better. Lets defy the status quo. And lets go beyond thinking outside the box and decide to obliterate the box instead.
You ready? Lets do this.
Ready to apply? Start the process right away by chatting with us now (https://olivia.recruiting.ai/co/Alorica)
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
Taxa Outdoors is seeking a Sales/Customer Service Specialist to join our team. This person will be the first point of interaction with our company for customers who need assistance with service issues.
• Respond to phone calls, emails, letters, and other forms of communication from dealers and retail customers with regard to warranty / technical issues
• Support sales and production teams to provide the best customer service experience • Resolve customer concerns and act as a liaison between the selling dealer and manufacturer warranty
• Coordinate with technical group with timeframe regarding repairs and issues being experienced by dealers and customers
• Coordinate with parts department to help expedite items to dealers and customers with elevated warranty status
• Constant contact with vendors
Job Requirements: • High School Diploma or GED • Basic computer skills • Good phone etiquette • Ability to problem solve • 2 years Customer Service and/or RV repair and troubleshooting experience
North Houston Farmers Insurance Agency is seeking a full-time, qualified, and motivated professional to join our team as a Service Marketing Representative. The ideal candidate will maximize positive customer experiences by responding to customer inquiries regarding the company's products or services, contact potential prospects to generate new business via telephone using scripts, and securing sales and appointments.
*Bilingual (English)/(Spanish) Required
*Insurance license not required but candidate must become licensed with-in 90 days (we will assist right person)
*Sales experience needed
*Marketing Experience helpful (Facebook etc.)
* Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to secure appointments for follow-up
* Obtain prospect information such as name, address, and payment method, and current insurance information.
*Telephone or write letters in response to correspondence from customers, or to follow up on initial sales contacts
* Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to help the customer identify specific products and solutions
* Solicit, sell and negotiate new business policies
*Review renewal business and identify appropriate follow-up action based on degree of change
* Cross-sell / up-sell products to existing customers
* Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
* Assist with the annual review process by contacting customers and preparing personalized customer coverage recommendations based on customer's needs
Please email your resume, a brief info on yourself as to why you are qualified and your salary expectations.
NorthStar Memorial Group is seeking a Bilingual Customer Service Associate for our Home Office in the Galleria area of Houston. This position is responsible for receiving and resolving customer questions and complaints. The successful candidate will have 2+ years of customer service experience in a call center environment, strong computer and organizational skills, and a passion for helping people.
Are you trying to find your niche? Looking for training due to lack of experience? Are you trying to utilize all your strengths and skills and make a difference in the industry? Blue Label is seeking a new Customer Service Representative to assist with a new Non Profit client in Houston! If you are looking for experience and the chance to learn new skills- Blue Label’s Non Profit Department is looking for someone like you!
Speaking and assisting customers and clients
Answering and attending to customers questions and/or concerns
Maintaining our own personal customer retention
Assisting with corporate accounting
Coordination of conference calls and office meetings
Ability to attend conferences and seminars 2-4 times a year (will provide appropriate notice)
Drive towards upward mobility and management (recent promotion within our commercial department)
Communicate amongst the department any new or updated product information
High School Diploma or GED
Willingness to be trained (1-2 weeks depending on skill)
Experience in retail, restaurant, hospitality, or customer service
Excellent communication skills
Passion for helping others (customers AND our Non Profit clients)
Bilingual is a huge plus
Blue Label Concepts is looking for a customer experience focused professional to join our team of hospitality enthusiasts!
A customer service agent, will act as a liaison for Blue Label, providing product information, guidance, and insight into our subscription services for our customers. As a member of the CSA team, you will resolve emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency - all while keeping the customer experience your primary focus.
If you are genuinely excited to help customers/ business owners- this is the job for you!
You need the ability to be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative as our customers engage us. Our CSA's put themselves in our customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Problem-solving should come naturally to you if you’re interested in joining our team. You will need to be confident at troubleshooting and investigate if you don’t have enough information to resolve customer concerns.
We deal with new and exciting products/deals each and every day. As a member of the CSA team - you’ll need to be able to work together as a team to problem solve and contribute to company growth.
Manage incoming calls and messages.
Identify and assess customers’ needs in order to achieve resolution.
Build our reputation and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the directed methods/tools.
Meet personal/customer service team targets..
Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time constraints; follow up to ensure resolution.
Keep records of customer interactions and process customer requests.
Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Go the extra mile to engage customers and provide an exceptional experience.
Love of talking to people.
Experience in providing customer service support.
Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
Strong messaging communication skills.
String face to face communication.
Flexible customer orientation and the ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Experience maintaining an orderly workflow according to priorities.
Ability to think critically and strategically.
Advanced troubleshooting skills.
Proficiency in English.
High school degree.