- Cultivates and maintains on-going customer relationships.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- Ensures customers receive the best service possible through processing orders, preparing general correspondence, and coordinating with other functions as required.
- Acts as customer contact regarding pricing and scheduling.
- Handles customer calls/correspondence for service, scheduling, and billing inquiries.
- Communicates with branch personnel and customers to resolve service and scheduling issues.
- Initiates outbound customer service calls for various campaigns.
- Handles tech line support.
- Bachelors Degree
- 2 years clerical or customer service experience preferred
- Ability to use a Macintosh
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Macintosh
- Ability to type 45 wpm
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a stressful, fast-paced environment
- Good problem-solving skills
- Monday through Friday schedule with occasional on-call duties (additional compensation provided)
- Must have a proven track record of keeping job positions for an extended length of time.
- Excellent Attendance Record Job Type: Full-time Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications Job Type: Full-time Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour Experience:
- Excellent Multi-Tasker: 1 year (Preferred)
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ordering Lifts: 1 year (Required)
- Dispatching Techs: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- High school diploma or equivalent required. (Preferred)
- Work in a Small Office Environment
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Communication method(s) used:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
Company's Web page: https://www.waddell.com/