The ideal candidate should:
The ideal candidate may also:
At Beautylish, we believe everything begins and ends with the customer experience, from the first time a person discovers us to the moment their package arrives at their door. To ensure that every aspect of that experience is truly remarkable and to heighten the level of service we are able to provide, we have launched Zero Day Delivery in select locations.
Zero Day Delivery Couriers are responsible for ensuring that our customers are delighted with the speed, beautiful packaging, and personal service when they receive their purchase via local delivery. This is a new initiative and you will have the opportunity to provide valuable feedback that will influence the growth of this program.
Zero Day Delivery Courier responsibilities will include:
Qualities we look for include:
We are seeking candidates to work Full Time hours with flexible availability. Compensation starts at $16/hour with opportunities for raises. Benefits offerings include health, dental, and vision insurance, commuter benefits, 401k, paid sick leave, an employee wellness program, and a generous employee discount.
Lost Empire Herbs is hiring! Hello there! We are a team that is passionate about helping others on their journey to personal natural health & longevity. We are seeking team members for our customer service department. This is a local, family-owned, web-based business that is growing quickly. We work in a dynamic environment where we are constantly learning, growing and improving ourselves and our business. We are seeking an individual that is excited about helping folks along their health journey while providing fantastic, kind, reliable customer service support. If you are in search of a company you can grow with and be proud of the work you do each day please follow the link below and fill out the form. We will be in touch with eligible candidates once the forms have been submitted and reviewed. Please do not call, contact or apply in person.
Provide reception services, greet customers and direct them to the desired destination, answer phones, route calls or take messages.
Schedule clinical appointments, receive and record payments and data entry of required information
Answering customer inquiries with a professional attitude and manner while adhering to measurable departmental goals.
Processing transactions accurately.
Effectively utilizing and navigating internal resources to arrive at the right solution for the client e.g. computer systems, online resources, and business partner relationships.
Actively participating in Quality Improvement Process
Demonstrating excellent call handling skills, patience and respect with complex and non-complex calls
Establishing rapport with customers, making them feel unique and valued.
Completing Client Benefit/Insurance Plan Training and ongoing education and learning.
Defining a problem clearly and escalating concerns appropriately when necessary.
Position requires a high school diploma or G.E.D.
Also requires excellent telephone skills with the ability to handle a high volume of calls.
Experience using an electronic health record or scheduling software is required.
General knowledge of standard office procedures and use of office equipment required.
Good interpersonal and organizational skills, attention to detail, and discretion with HIPAA and other confidential information required.
Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and communicate clearly and professionally with a diverse population.
Basic keyboarding skills and experience using Microsoft products including Word and Outlook required.
Personal Talents Needed:
Ability to identify actions necessary to complete tasks and obtain results.
Positive and constructive view of working with others.
Ability to listen to and work with a wide range of customers with a wide range of diverse challenges to achieve “win-win” outcomes.
Learn quickly and retain information to assist with decision making.
Be able to display empathy.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Multi-tasking (able to talk and research at the same time).
Display organizational skills.
Exceptional detail orientation.
Take personal accountability for acquiring the expertise, knowledge and information to effectively solve customer’s issues.
“Of service” attitude towards others.
• Floral experience not required, but a definite plus
• Must have a passion for providing excellent customer service
• 2 years + retail experience
• Ability to multitask and handle high-tension environments
• Flexible schedule with ability to work more than 5 days a week when needed
• Provide a good service to customer in the store and over the telephone
• Independent work but also can be a team player well when it's busy.
• General store maintenance
• Work minimum 20 hrs /week, schedule can be discussed.
• Prioritize multiple tasks
• Fast learner
• Good time-management skill
Seeking for Customer Service Agent!
We are offering a full time Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
Requirements: Computer literate, good communication skill, ability to multi-task responsible. Ongoing position with potential of growth.
For more information please contact us at 310-670-6067
Crescenta Valley Insurance is looking for a Personal Lines Customer Service Representative. Must have experience with Mercury and a P&C license. Great pay and benefits. Email your resume
La crepe a moi is a mobile creperie, traveling to local farmers' markets in the Bay Area, Concord, Jack London Square, San Leandro, Orinda, and Kensington. We prepare and serve fresh crepes on location.
We are looking for a hard-working employee to join our team. This position, requires you to be able to stand on your feet for more than 4 hours, and customer service skills, such as listening, and follow through.
Ideal candidates MUST HAVE:
CAYSON DESIGNS, LLC.
OVERVIEW OF THE ORGANIZATION
Founded in 1992, Cayson Designs is a well-established and respected company that designs, manufactures and sells culinary clothing. Our clients include many of the top restaurants across the country. Cayson is renowned for our quality and customer service. As we proudly produce our apparel in our modern San Francisco sewing factory, we are able to accommodate short lead-times, customized orders, and special fabric and embroidery requests, which others cannot.
As a growing company, Cayson is dedicated to fostering a team spirit that embraces change, and honors flexibility in order to best meet and exceed the needs of our clients. Known for delivering the best customer care, the team at Cayson must be committed to delivering top-quality products, as well as the highest quality customer service, and where all clients are treated with the utmost respect.
We are looking to add a, high caliber, enthusiastic, sales professional and customer service-focused team member who is interested in joining our small, fast-paced, and growing apparel company.
This position has growth opportunity.
The Customer Service and Sales Representative will primarily respond to and resolve inbound customer orders and inquiries. This role requires comprehensive knowledge of Cayson products and service offerings and policies. The ideal representative possesses exceptional verbal and written communication skills, is able to process orders with accuracy and attention to detail while simultaneously updating Client Account Cards with accurate management and accounts payable information. In addition, the Customer Service Sales Rep will be responsible for growth of client accounts within (and potentially outside of) the existing Cayson Designs customer base.
Starting hourly rate up to $18.00 - $20.00
Benefits include: health insurance, paid holidays, paid time off
Hours are: M-F 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Please apply only if you meet or exceed the qualifications listed above by including a cover letter explaining your interest and qualifications and a resume. Please no phone calls.
Please note, we are pet friendly business and various dogs are onsite regularly.
Cayson Designs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Aspire Beyond Marketing Solutions Inc. is looking to Hire New Customer Service & Retail Sales Associates!
We are a marketing and advertising firm based in the greater Sacramento area. We are searching for enthusiastic and friendly candidates for this highly visible role. This position is entry level with paid training provided!
What we look for in our candidates:
What We Offer:
**This firm does not participate in Door to Door, Business to Business or Telemarketing** If you think you would be a great fit, APPLY TODAY WITH AN UP TO DATE RESUME.
Customer Service Representatives needed for local insurance agents in the San Francisco Bay Area and surrounding areas. No experience required! Full-time positions with paid sick time, paid vacation time, and health benefits.
If you are a low-income resident and looking for a career path in the Insurance Industry, please email us—all licensing costs will be covered.
Insurance is a wonderful career path providing stability, full-time employment, job satisfaction, and health benefits.
Ayla is a healthy beauty retail business based in San Francisco. We have an expert-curated selection of the most effective and good-for-you beauty products from around the world. We provide unparalleled service, expertise, and personalized guidance. We sell online to customers around the world and in person at our studio in San Francisco.
What you’ll do:
What we’re looking for:
At Ayla you’ll:
We are food service distributor located in South Holland, IL, with more than 25 years of experience. Our growing company is looking for an charismatic and energetic customer service rep to work with our sales department. Our sales team currently cover territories in Iowa, Indiana, Southern Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan and Ohio. This customer service representative will:
· Call customers for weekly orders and enter orders into software
· Work closely with sales representatives on customer pricing, product lists, prospecting, and promoting
· Handle customer inquiries and follow through
· Answer sales calls
· Basic clerical work: filing, faxing, emailing, etc
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· Bilingual – English/Spanish
· GED or High School diploma
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Excellent organization, communication and negotiation skills
· Exceptional customer service
· Computer Knowledge: Microsoft Office 365
Come work for a growing contact center nestled in the Northwest part of Omaha, Nebraska. EMS Inc. offers a team work environment, not a “typical” call center atmosphere. EMS is a leading Provider of Outsourced Customer Services. Our core values: We pride ourselves on respect, dignity, honesty, fairness, innovation and improvement. Attitude is everything.Working at EMS allows you to gain experience and further your knowledge and skills. We have a variety of different clients that we take calls for that are rewarding and fun! We are a dynamic team that can offer more of a one on one approach to our employees. We are not the “big box” guys where you feel like a number. We want our agents to succeed!
We are looking for Customer Service agents to join a fast-paced and energetic customer service team for a sprinkler system program. Must be able to answer inbound customer calls, email, and chat inquiries in a timely and productive manner. Must be able to maintain a strong relationship and communication between EMS and client on account procedures and managing priorities.
RideShare Rental books cars to ride share drivers!
Seeking a dynamic customer service person that can function in a busy environment and be able to contribute to our growing team.
Answer inbound customer calls
Assist with on boarding paperwork
Process tickets and toll violations
Organize driver files
Transportation experience preferred
Please Text your experience to Laurie 949-533-1161
At InnoSource, we are too. As a long-term staffing and recruiting firm, we aim to change the way people think about staffing companies. We are a leader in contact center recruiting, placing passionate candidates into well-matched, rewarding careers. We pride ourselves on being able to deliver the highest quality candidates because of our comprehensive benefits and partnerships with well-known, stable companies.
We have partnered with the nation’s largest non-bank mortgaging lender, and are actively seeking passionate Bilingual Customer Service Representatives to come in and learn the ropes at the Chandler, AZ location. A comprehensive 10-week paid training period will provide you with all you need to know to be successful in this role, so no previous industry experience is required!
This is a company headquartered in Dallas, TX, with 90 offices across the United States, that is continually looking for strong candidates interested in the opportunity to start a career and continue to grow. This is a company that prides themselves on breaking through industry trends and building home loans around people, rather than paperwork. We have included a list of daily duties below.
Maximize your day as a Bilingual Customer Service Representative by:
A well spent day deserves rewards. We encourage you to make the most of our compensation, benefits package, position details, and perks listed below.
Is this Bi-lingual Customer Service Representative role the best long-term career fit for you? We’ve included a qualification breakdown to help you decide. We’d love to hear from anyone that has a combination of the below.
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Sales associate with good customer service, reliability and local.
Our boutique in Noe Valley is looking for an outgoing and friendly person to join our small team as a sales and customer service associate. We need someone who can work a few afternoons during the week and WEEKENDS, Friday, Saturday and possibly Sunday. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CAN'T WORK WEEKENDS.
Ideal schedule for a student going to school in the mornings. Retail store experience preferred but not required.
Our store sells wonderfully curated clothing from all over the world for babies and children. We have regular customers including parents, aunts, uncles and grandparents who come to us for help in finding clothes, toys, shoes and the perfect gift for the new baby. We are looking for a friendly person who enjoys working with people.
Job requires good sales and customer service skills, helping customers find what they need, use of the POS system, wrapping gifts, making sure the store always looks it's best, receiving new merchandise as it comes in, helping with displays and restocking every day. Energy and enthusiasm appreciated.
PLEASE email resume with your email address and references. PLEASE include YOUR EMAIL addresses.
HAIR FAIRIES - THE HEAD LICE HELPERS (NATIONWIDE) Premiere Luxury lice removal in a beautiful salon setting in the best of areas throughout the country. HAIR FAIRIES, THE HEAD LICE HELPERS is currently accepting applications for a fun and friendly individual for our location in Burlingame, CA! HAIR FAIRIES is a full-service lice removal salon providing our own all natural products, education, remedies and peace of mind. We are seeking motivated individuals who like to have fun as they work, to join our team to bring the highest service quality to families of the Bay Area. The Candidate must:
We encourage all who are passionate about working with kids, families and hair care to apply as a hair technician, regardless of the level of experience, as we are willing to invest time in the right individuals. Please find HAIR FAIRIES, THE HEAD LICE HELPERS on Facebook and at www.hairfairies.com
10+ hours to start
set $14.25 per hour ($19-23 p/h approx. with our guaranteed gratuity program)
Looking for a job in the CASINO/GAMING industry?
Join us for our
Tuesday, April 9th, 2019
9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Location: ACME Player Services, LLC. Corporate Office
10801 Walker St. Suite 200, Cypress, CA 90630
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
ACME Player Services, LLC. is currently looking for highly motivated, detail-oriented individuals who display leadership qualities, customer services skills, and excellent communication skills.
Position Available: Casino Banker (Gaming Associate)
Pay Rate: $14/hr
Hours: Graveyard Shift (8-Hour Shift Varies Between 6PM–8AM)
• Participate and monitor table action to ensure accuracy
• Protect the game for all participants by watching for irregularities
• Administer the handling of casino chips and pay-outs to winning customers
• Confirm that all losing bets/wagers are collected properly by the dealer
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must be able to secure proper licensing through California agencies and pay required fees
• Successfully pass a background check and drug screening
• Possess basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, and divide)
• Ability to communicate and understand basic English
What We Offer:
• Paid Training – Four (4) to seven (7) weeks part-time training at $12/hr
• Potential to earn up to $16/hr within first year of employment
• DOJ State Badge renewal reimbursement
• Full Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Complimentary Life Insurance
• Vacation Time
• Paid Sick Leave
Please contact our office at (562) 777-2263
Have awesome administrative and incredible organizational skills but no looking to work in a typical office environment? Thrive in a fast-paced environment and love working with people? If so, we’re looking for you!
Sara J Pastries & Cakes is a growing, fast-paced, gourmet wholesale/retail bakery located in Canoga Park, CA that has been providing the restaurant, hotel and the hospitality industry for a decade. We are looking for a super dynamic Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Representative to join our team, long-term. Ideal candidate would perform administrative duties and process customer orders. If you’re not afraid of hard work and want an opportunity to learn please apply immediately.
1. Report to work when scheduled and on time.
2. Provide administrative, secretarial and project management support to office.
3. Review orders for the day and may review invoices.
4. Check bills for accuracy and prepare for payment
5. Correspond with customers; liaison to delivery and bakery staff
6. Maintain Outlook calendar and schedule meetings and appointments
7. Compose and edit correspondence to customers and vendors
8. Organize and maintain accurate customer records and files
9. Assist in the preparation for custom cake/wedding cake meetings
10. Light Bookkeeping
11. Maintain professional atmosphere of office area
12. Work with co-workers as a team to ensure customer satisfaction and a pleasant work environment.
13. Maintain strict adherence to department and company guidelines related to personal hygiene and dress.
14. Understands and practices proper sanitation procedures and ensures the work area is always clean and neat.
1. Answer multi-line telephone promptly when called upon with excellent phone etiquette, and provides friendly, helpful service to customers who call including taking customer orders.
2. Must be able to handle more than one telephone call at a time.
3. Accurately process product orders for customers in a timely manner.
4. Provide prompt, efficient and friendly customer service by exhibiting caring, concern and patience in all customer interactions and treating customers as the most important people in the store, as well as, practice suggestive selling.
5. Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the employee’s designated department or elsewhere in the bakery.
6. Maintain strong product knowledge and help drive sales
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Bilingual Spanish/English a plus.
2. Very strong computer skills: Complete proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, some Quickbooks (a plus).
3. Extremely detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a calm and efficient manner; able to finish tasks without frustration, at times when there are constant disruptions
4. Extremely organized and enjoy administrative work
5. Strong sense of urgency with exceptional follow-through skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
6. Desire to work in a fast-paced growing company and gain responsibility
7. Desire to work with customers and assist in their needs.
8. Excellent people skills, love working with people.
9. Ability to take ownership of the position and work with minimal supervision
10. Pro-active: take initiative to suggest more efficient systems when necessary
11. Flexible and adaptable
12. Discreet, able to maintain confidentiality
13. Must have a good sense of humor and a pleasant, positive attitude to handle sensitive customers
14. Excellent phone etiquette
15. Maintain a professional demeanor at all times
If you are looking for a job in a friendly, casual environment which is fast-paced and varied, you may be interested in our job opening.
TKB Trading, LLC is a growing e-commerce business based in the Eastlake neighborhood of Oakland (939 E. 11th Street). We have been in business for over 20 years and our primary focus is on selling raw materials for making indie beauty cosmetics.
We seek a friendly, outgoing person who genuinely likes people and likes helping them (both customers and co-workers).
Your primary responsibilities will include:
We don't want you to sit at your desk all day, so your additional duties will include:
Things we look for include:
20 - 40 hours per week preferred
(Mon-Fri - flexible around your school/current schedule)
2 week trial period
Standard paid holidays
Education expenses reimbursement program up to $5200 per year
Benefits package available to full time workers
Seeking your next big career adventure? Come be a part of our team!
If you're looking for a new job where you can really make a difference, Colusa Casino Resort is always looking for experienced and talented employees to join our fun, dynamic and high-energy team. We also do on the job training for many positions. We offer competitive pay, full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, cafeteria plan, tuition reimbursement, PTO, 401k plan, a rewards program and much more. We also have a State-of-the-art Wellness Center (to include an Olympic size swimming pool, fully equipped workout facility, exercise classes, salon and spa).
Responsible for ensuring positive guest experience, set-up, maintenance, and operation of the bar. Utilizes computer system to reconcile customer bills and payments. Responsible for end-of-shift reconciliation.
Cage Cashier (Part-Time)
Handle transactions involving cash, chips, and checks. Will work directly with guests.
EVS Technician (Full-Time)
Maintains the highest standards to ensure the quality and cleanliness in the casino, grounds, public areas, offices and other required areas. This includes all aspects of floor care.
Facilities Lead Tech (Full-Time)
Assists Supervisor in the coordination of staff on assigned shift. Works personally with staff to ensure proper maintenance of the structural, electrical, plumbing, and overall integrity of the facility, outbuildings, and grounds. Trains crew members in safe performance of tasks.
Facilities Supervisor (Full Time)
Supervises staff on assigned shift. Works personally with staff to assure maintenance of the structural, electrical, and overall integrity of the facility, outbuildings, and grounds and trains crew members in safe performance of tasks. Duties may include repair, maintenance or new construction involving plumbing, carpentry, electrical, mechanical, concrete, or HVAC equipment.
Facilities Tech I/II (Full-Time)
Maintains overall integrity of the facility and outbuildings. Duties may include repair, maintenance or new construction involving plumbing, carpentry, electrical, mechanical, concrete, or HVAC equipment.
Fine Dining Lead Cook (Temp) (Full-Time)
Prepare menu items in accordance with established procedures, method of preparation, and adherence to menu specifications. Prepares food orders according to guest check instructions.
Guest Safety Ambassador (Full-Time)
Provide superior guest service to both internal and external guests while ensuring an honest, safe and secure gaming experience in a pleasant environment. Observes and reports violations to immediate supervisor and takes the appropriate actions. Patrols and promotes safety throughout the facility and properties.
Guest Service Representative (Part-Time)
Under the supervision and guidance of the Marketing Manager, the Guest Service Representative facilitates all facets of the work and activities done through the guest service desk. This includes, but is not limited to: guest relations, bussing and promotions as described below. Handle transactions involving cash. Work directly with guest in retail atmosphere.
Lead Guest Service Representative (Full-Time)
Under the supervision and guidance of the Marketing Management Team, the Lead G/S Representative facilitates all facets of the work and activities done through the Marketing Department at the guest service desk.
Food and Beverage Front of House Supervisor (Full-Time)
Provides support to all gaming divisions by scheduling employees to greet and give gaming instructions to guests. Supervise staff to assure quality guest experience on a consistent basis. Provide comp beverages as well as alcoholic beverages to our gaming guests. Responsible for the overall operation of customer service for restaurant facility.
Revenue Auditor (Full-Time/Part-Time)
Performs audits of Bingo, EGDs, Card Room, Casino Cage, Food and Beverage and other documentation to ensure that all gaming revenue is properly accounted for and reported.
Server/ Cashier/Host (Full-Time/Part-Time)
Coordinate entire server station and communicate with front and back of the house personnel to provide a dining experience that exceeds guest expectations. Promotes good customer relations.
Slot Attendant (Part-Time)
Responsible for providing outstanding guest service on the Casino floor and attending to the needs of our guests. Repairs small technical problems with the slot machines that can be quickly remedied, so that the guest can continue with an enjoyable gaming experience.
Sous Chef (Full-Time)
Assist with day-to-day operation of kitchen facilities. Assist the Executive Sous Chef with food planning, preparation, quality control, cleaning and maintenance of the kitchens, and maintain the highest possible food standards set by the Food and Beverage Director and the Casino.
Table Games Dealer (Part-Time)
Responsible for providing an entertaining atmosphere for guests while dealing Table Games according to the game rules of the particular game being played. Responsible for the overall conduct of the games according to the standard operating procedures set forth by the department and monitors the tables at all times to protect the profitability of their games.
To apply visit the careers page on our website.
DIDDY RIESE - 3 POSITIONS OPEN
Job Title: Retail Counter / Customer Service
Position Type: Entry-Level Job, both Full-Time and Part-Time positions available.
Approximate Hours Per Week: 25 to 45 hours / week
Assist customers in bakery / ice cream shop with retail orders (cashier), stocking cookies, filling orders, making gift items and other products such as ice cream sandwiches; Light cleaning involved.
Training for mixing and baking is also possible
Customer service skills, ability to work quickly in fast-paced environment
Desired Skills: Customer Service, Retail Sales, Cashiering, Teamwork
Salary Range: $12.50 / Hr to start DOE
Please contact Steve, our Operations Manager, for an application.
Stop by In-Store: Sunday - Thursday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Call 310.208.0448 x 0
Or email your resume
Diddy Riese Cookies
926 Broxton Ave
Los Angeles, California 90024
CAFÉ CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
CuisineStyle by Pamela Keith is a full service culinary event company serving the San Francisco Peninsula and Bay Area. Launched in 2003 in Silicon Valley, CuisineStyle is a multi-divisional California corporation offering world class catered events for 10 to 1,000 guests, corporate team building cooking events, cooking classes, gourmet parties to-go, and a retail package line of specialty foods. Taylor's Bay Cafe is CuisineStyle's popular fast, casual eatery in Burlingame.
The Café Customer Service Associate reports to the Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef. This position provides excellent customer satisfaction to all facets of Café operations, and is responsible for all aspects of customer service, from taking food orders, handling payments, and all related responsibilities, ensuring the delivery of the highest quality in customer service and CuisineStyle/Taylor’s Bay Café product.
KEY FUNCTIONAL AREAS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Café Counter Service - Provides excellent customer service at all times ensuring customer satisfaction and building customer loyalty. Greets customers, gives samples, takes phone orders, oversees Café catering orders, places orders, serves and packages foods from the deli case, weighs/labels items, completes customer orders, buses tables and maintains clean eating space.
• Café Catering - Coordinates orders and fulfills all items ordered from this department. Ensures timing deadlines and order readiness. Oversee pick up or delivery. Ensures all orders are completed with beverages and utensils, plates and all other required items. Teams with kitchen staff to fill orders when needed.
• Money and Product Order Management – Ensures proper procedures when handling customer orders and money transactions. Processes payment transactions from customer sales. Places all Company receipts in cash drawer immediately after completing transaction. Offers receipt to customer. Immediately discards all loose tickets and order forms after order is delivered/picked up. Reconciles POS money drawers at the end of shift. Runs end of day reports.
• Food Safety and Sanitation - Maintains food safety and sanitation standards in handling and managing all products produced and sold in the Café. Ensures the highest quality Cafe product through proper rotation procedures and follows all health and sanitation guidelines. Ensures all inferior and out-of-code products are not sold, are removed from display in a timely manner, and are recorded on a Waste Log Form. Ensures cooking and food storage areas are maintained in sanitary, orderly condition meeting Health Department standards. Ensures proper storage and labeling procedures for all products.
OTHER ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assists Kitchen Team with Salad Bar prep and other food prep as needed for the Café.
• Performs all Side Work duties for daily/weekly set up and clean up.
• Operates and maintains Café equipment and ensures all is in working order. Immediately reports any equipment malfunction or disrepair to the Executive Chef and/or Executive Sous Chef.
• Has responsibility for attractive food displays and presentation. Maintains a clean, full food display case at all times.
• Participates in periodic daily/weekly inventory counts for food cost and product ordering purposes, ensuring adequate amounts of ingredients and food service supplies are on-hand. Submits accurate inventory to Executive Chef and/or Executive Sous Chef when it is due.
• Ensures proper storage of all product deliveries and orders.
• Supports the rest of the Café team by expediting on the line when needed.
• Adheres to all established Company Policies and Procedures governing employment practices
Essential Skills and Experience
• 1 year experience in a food services environment assisting in food preparation and counter service desirable.
• Merchandising of front house food display cases.
• Knowledge of principles & processes of providing quality customer service including assessing customer needs, meeting standards of service & assessing customer satisfaction
• Ability to safely operate standard kitchen & service area equipment.
• Work Habits: Self-motivated. Ability to multi-task and work quickly, either independently or with a team. Deadline driven, with an extreme attention to detail. Care about yours and the Company’s reputation and getting every detail right. Exemplary customer service, maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
• Passionate: Exceptionally passionate about hospitality and customer service.
• Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills in relating to customers, direct supervisors and all levels of staff.
• Grace Under Pressure: The ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You adjust quickly to changing priorities, and with a positive can-do attitude.
• Development: The desire to learn, grow and develop your skills within the CuisineStyle brand.
• Ability to frequently reach, bend, stoop, lift, carry & position objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to work in standing position up to 8 hours plus limited overtime
• Current valid Food Handlers’ Certification for State of California & San Mateo County
Employee benefits include paid sick leave, free meals, and above industry standard compensation package. Be part of a dynamic team, in a work environment where employees are valued by a Company that's growing quickly.
Galileo is looking for detail-focused, service-minded relationship builders to join our Customer Success team. The Customer Success Specialists will be the faces of Galileo, spreading the word on our programs, welcoming families via phone and email, and guiding them through the enrollment process. This role is the perfect vehicle to grow in the business and marketing fields, as you’ll gain first-hand knowledge of what it takes to provide world-class service to thousands of customers.
We value divergent thinkers who bring various experiences and viewpoints to the table at Galileo. We strongly encourage members of underrepresented groups and people of diverse backgrounds to apply.
We think the world needs innovators. We also think kids who learn to explore and fail without fear—the essence of innovation—are happier, more creative and more confident when faced with life’s challenges. And we think kids with these skills are more likely to change our world and be the masters of their own.
Founded in 2002, Galileo operates summer day camp programs at 70+ locations throughout the Bay Area, SoCal, and Chicago. Our mission is to develop innovators who envision and create a better world, and we reach this mission through employment of our unique pedagogy, the Galileo Innovation Approach.
This isn’t your ordinary Customer Service department. Galileo’s Customer Success team is made up of relationship masters, whose work revolves around a deep sense of pride for Galileo’s programs and an unrelenting commitment to top-notch customer experience. You will join a team of charismatic problem-solvers and storytellers, who always operate with thoughtfulness and empathy.
We’ve been ranked one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by the SF Business Times for nine years running, and over 97% of our summer staff say they would recommend working for us. Being a Galilean means joining an organization that is a model of innovative learning, with a company-wide commitment to camper inclusion and broadening our impact.
SCHEDULE & TIME COMMITMENT
Full-time late May, ends mid-August
• You are inspired by Galileo’s mission and purpose.
• You’re a visionary collaborator and independent contributor.
• You can manage a variety of projects simultaneously.
• You love fine-tuning processes, can multitask, and easily absorb a great deal of new information quickly.
• You communicate clearly and effectively, while acting with a deep sense of empathy.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 1-2 years experience in customer service role
• Demonstrated experience with the Microsoft Suite; CRM experience a plus
• Excellent attention to detail, with a professional, enthusiastic and warm phone presence
• Experience with consultative sales in a high-touch customer service environment preferred, but not required
• Skill at and experience with soliciting and implementing feedback to improve performance
• Illustrate the camper experience through the use of compelling narrative to camper families and prospective clients, while identifying opportunities to register for additional weeks of camp and add-on services.
• Respond to a high volume of phone and email inquiries while maintaining excellent customer service, 100% accuracy and incredibly prompt response time.
• Uphold Galileo’s highest standards of service while serving as the main point of contact for parents and staff, resolving inquiries and responding with empathy to concerns to build lasting relationships.
• Use Salesforce to accurately enroll campers and process refunds, cancellations, and session transfers.
• Assist with Galileo’s financial assistance program by working with teammates to review and award ~4,000 campers.
• Assist with camper outreach and retention initiatives to meet department and company goals.
Poke by Hawaii
We are hiring now.
Dependable, Responsible, Team Work
Please come to get an interview. Do not send your resume by email.
Part time and Full time.
Opening hours : Mon - Sat. 10:30am - 9pm
Are you someone who enjoys meeting new people, is responsible and can work nights (8pm - 6am) or weekends? Those are our only starting requirements. We will help you fulfill the rest of the job requirements, so this is an ideal chance to create and grow a career in a new and exciting industry.
- You will be a friendly, professional Specialist who regularly interacts with customers to build a safe and friendly work environment.
- This position requires excellent customer service to our clients, which include several Fortune 500 companies.
- You will be an ambassador for the remote robots to help ensure smooth operations.
- You will organize and direct a fleet of mobile robots, but you don't need any prior experience with robots! You can learn on the job.
- Experience working in a customer-facing position (i.e., sales, restaurant, hospitality)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Positive outlook for learning new skills
- Previous work experience that required late hours
About the company
Cobalt Robotics builds autonomous security robots that keep buildings safe by combining the reliability of machines and the friendly face of human-in-the-loop "Robot Specialists". Security costs US companies over $200B / year, and is a very difficult task for humans to perform because of long monotonous hours.
We have robots deployed to customers nationally and are an incredibly fast moving team - we went from nothing to shipping our first robots in 12 months! We are 35+ people now and we're looking for folks who are scrappy, collaborative, excited, and eager to share their knowledge and expertise with the rest of our team.
Footwear etc. is a wonderful place to continue your career in retail. We offer you guaranteed hourly rate (noted above) plus the opportunity to earn much more with commission. We also provide a family-friendly work environment, surrounded by caring and helpful employees, and fantastic customers.
We are family owned and operated, and have been in the business of selling the best, high quality shoes for over 30 years. We are looking for friendly, passionate, shoe-loving people to join our team. If you have the drive and personality for sales (and love shoes!), come join us!
Our benefits for full-time employees include:
We are looking for great people who have a passion for customer service. Instead of working in a traditional call center environment, our NVA Virtual Solutions Work at Home program hires agents who have the desire to work from home. We have several different types of work for home positions; all are required to provide customer service support. Some positions are more sales or technically focused. During the application process you will be asked to identify which of these positions most interests you. Your qualifications and experience will be reviewed as part of the evaluation process.
Each of the below accessories are required:
All training classes are held virtually in Blackboard Collaboration. Participation M-F is required. Evening classes available. BENEFITS
If you currently reside in California, Connecticut, Maryland, or Massachusetts and/or relocate to one of these states, you will not be eligible for opportunities with NVA Virtual Solutions, LLC.
Bicycle Mechanics, Bicycle Sales and Staff. Must have excellent customer service skills. Flexible Schedule. Salary DOE
Purple Heart Patient Center is Oakland's longest running licensed cannabis retailer serving guests since September 18, 2006. We provide friendly, compassionate and professional customer service to our guests on an individual basis. PHPC provides quality-controlled and affordable cannabis to medical cannabis patients and adult use guests, to ensure that all guests receive the best cannabis for each individual's condition. We offer a diverse, unique, and personable work environment with knowledgeable, eclectic, and a family-oriented staff. PHPC is a model cannabis retailer committed to human compassion and legal integrity. This is an entry-level position with potential for growth in the cannabis industry.
What We Offer:
How to Apply
Please apply only if you are already living in the Bay Area, CA. If you are planning to move here to enter the cannabis industry or you have recently moved here, you are more than welcome to apply after you have moved and established yourself as a California resident.
If you meet our requirements please email a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com or submit them in person at 415 4th Street, Oakland, CA.
**Applications without a cover letter will not be processed. Please include why you want to work in the cannabis industry in your cover letter. **
**Please, DO NOT call about this position! However, you are welcome to come by to submit your cover letter and resume in person. **
Beauty Spa/Salon equipment and products internet retailer and wholesaler, is looking to expand their team in Pacoima, California. The company is offering a full time position for an experienced customer-oriented sales and service representative to answer company's website/showroom generated product inquiries by phone, email, and online-chat to create sales, and resolve any emerging problems that the company's customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
· Managing incoming calls and emails from all company's customers and accounts. Ability to actively listen and respond in a courteous and professional manner is a key.
· Answer product questions and suggest information about other products when appropriate.
· Strong customer service skills are a must for this position, as well as the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
· Solicit for new business via telephone, email, networking, and other lead sources.
· Provide quotes to customers, check status of quotes and answer customer questions.
· Make sales presentations in person, over the phone or via email and close sales.
· Resolve customer complaints, issues and incorrect orders in a prompt, professional manner.
· Process orders from beginning to completion.
· Maintain current customer accounts.
· Process inbound customer orders, invoicing, create shipping labels and manage returns.
· Light bookkeeping, filing, and other office duties.
Proven at least one year of customer support and sales experience. Prior customer service/sales experience in spa and salon products and equipment is a plus.
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
Ability to multi-task, follow-up, prioritize, and manage all projects in a timely manner.
Mature work ethic, able to work independently.
Outstanding customer service and sales skills. Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening as well as communicating customers via online chat and email.
Knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially in Word and Microsoft Outlook.
Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized.
Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Probation time: 3 months or 90 days
6 months or 180 days to be able to use vacation pay
5 days a year and can be fully transferred and added to next year or cashed at the end of the year
Sick Leave pay:
5 days a year and can be transferred 3 days to next year
High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
Do you have a passion for food. We are a Deli in Seascape looking for a Deli/Customer Service Position: Fast Paced position includes customer service, sandwich prep and making, coffee/juice soup and salad prep and cleaning and register. Serving fresh made salads, entrees, soups and baked goods. We are an established business looking for new team players to help us serve our community healthy/local food with a positive attitude. Seeking people who love customer service, are hardworking and dependable. Must have a flexible work schedule but currently looking for opening and closing position. Email Resume.