Planet Beach automated spa in Covington, La is seeking a motivated, professional, and outgoing sales-minded individual. If health, wellness, and looking & feeling your best is your passion, come join our team of self-starters in changing the way the world rejuvenates! We are looking for Spa Sales Consultants with great communication skills who are willing to learn new things. Please send your resume, along with a brief description about yourself & what you are looking for.Sales experience is a plus, but is not required! We look forward to hearing from YOU!
Exciting opportunity for potential new sale just outside of New Orleans. Beautiful community providing continuing care for 185 resident’s consisting of independent living, assisted and memory care.
$2000 sign on bonus eligible!
Sodexo is seeking an Executive Chef for a faith based, retirement community located in Covington, LA.
Covington is on the Northshore of New Orleans, just one hour from the French Quarter. The Executive Chef 1 will provide culinary leadership within a small sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution. This is a unique opportunity to showcase your culinary talents.
The successful candidate will:
Provides culinary leadership within a small sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
Is this opportunity right for you?
We are looking for a candidate who has:
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Provides culinary leadership within a small sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution
-Executes the culinary function
-Customer & Client satisfaction
-Manages food & physical safety program.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Do you take pride in the appearance of your workplace? Do you have an eye for detail? Are you looking for a change of pace? If so, 1st Lake Properties is the organization for you!
At 1st Lake Properties, we pride ourselves on empowering, educating and training our team members to be some of the most talented multifamily housing professionals in the Greater New Orleans area. Right now, we are seeking talented, energetic, and self-motivated individuals to join our award-winning maintenance team.
What you will do:
As a Groundskeeper, you will play an important role in helping to attract new residents to our apartment communities by keeping the grounds, buildings and pools neat, clean and tidy. You will also have the opportunity to learn and grow your career in the apartment maintenance industry!
What you need to be successful:
Qualified Groundskeepers applicants will have the ability and desire to work outdoors; will pay great attention to detail; and, will also be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
What you’ll receive:
1st Lake Properties offers free education and training to all of our team members, and we also offer benefits and paid time off to help you achieve the perfect mix of work-life harmony!
Still not convinced?
Click here https://1stlake.com/company-culture/ to learn more about our organization and our culture!
Position: Cook | Host & Hostess
Location: Lacombe, LA
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes — from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
For immediate consideration and to schedule your interview please send your resume to ABM9@selfopportunity.com
Text ‘SELF’ to 97211 or call 800.594.7036 for more information.
Our Cooks are responsible for preparation of food served in all areas of the hospital. Additionally our cooks oversees patient tray assembly, caf and catering food.
Cook Required: 1+ years’ cook experience | Healthcare field experience preferred
Host & Hostess
Host and Hostess will take patient meal orders, help serve on the food line, prep salads, stock milk and juices, wash dishes, clean tables and sweep and mop floors.
Host & Hostess Required: 1+ years’ host experience | Healthcare field experience preferred
When Self Opportunity opened in October of 2001 our goal was always to connect top talent with great companies
We work hard to build a great relationship with both the companies we serve and the professionals they look to bring on board as leaders.
By connecting the two we are all set up for success.
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
Craftsmen Contractors is seeking general laborers for construction job sites in the Covington/Mandeville/Slidell areas. Our office is located at 5001 US Hwy 190 East Service Road, Unit C-3, Mandeville in the Fairway Office Park down Keystone Drive (right past Lakeview Medical Center off of Judge Tanner Blvd.). We will be accepting application on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30am to 3:30pm. Our office number is 985-898-4948. By responding to this ad is not considered applying, you must come into the office to apply.
HVAC Service Technician
Multiple Positions to Fill!
Schedule: 4 days a week - 10 hours days. Flexible but weekends are REQUIRED.
Requires technicians that are good communicators, and that want to take care of our customers with integrity, honesty and respect. Our technicians earn extremely good wages, $47.00 per hour or more possible with performance bonuses available in addition to base pay. We offer a paperless work environment and therefore only come to the office for our weekly training meetings. Great work environment, excellent benefits (medical, dental, and vision), disability as well as paid vacations and holidays. We offer year round employment with our base of over 44K customers.
Must be able to pass a background check, and drug tests prior to and throughout employment. Long-Term Employment Opportunity. Multiple positions available.
La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries is currently hiring for a sales position!
If you're energetic, outgoing and have a passion for sales and home decor, a sales career with La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries could be the career you are looking for!
Sales Associates are paid on commission and bonuses with top performers earning $60,000 per year!
You will enjoy excellent benefits including health insurance, paid sick and vacation days. Our store is closed on Sundays! You will have Sundays off as well as one day during the week.
We are committed to improving our customer's lives by improving their homes! An interest in interior design is helpful, but not required. If you are in school for interior design or have an interior design degree this position would be a great fit.
Our sales representatives bring a variety of sales and on-sales related experience. Working well with a team is important for success here. We are interviewing now for our next Sales team member!
What's Important to us in a Sales Respresentative:
-A willingness and ability to learn quickly, follow proven processes and care deeply about helping people
-A go-getter balanced with ethical caring
-Professional dress and appearance
-Available evenings, Saturdays and most holidays
-A clean driving record with a valid drivers license
-Will pass a background check and drug screen, our team members' and customer's safety is important
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
The Veterinary Receptionist primary duty is interacting with clients and coordinating communication between doctors, assistants and the clients.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Provide top-notch customer service.
• Being attentive to client and pet needs.
• Identify and work compassionately with clients in various emotional states.
• Work patiently with distressed, frustrated or disgruntled clients.
• Answer and triage phone calls from clients.
• Schedule appointments and schedule procedures.
• Check-in clients.
• Monitor client flow from check-in to discharge.
• Monitor schedule and flow. •
Client call backs.
• Managing record requests between other hospitals and specialty practices.
• Fill prescriptions.
• Discharge patients.
• Client education.
• Assist in cleaning the hospital including but not limited to: keeping reception desk area clean and sanitary, taking out the trash and recycling, laundry, cleaning floors, bathrooms, exam rooms, and kennels if needed.
• Process payment transactions.
• Maintain proper documentation in the electronic medical record.
• Relay appropriate information to/from clients to doctors and/or management.
• Computer skills: Able to use Windows based computer systems, word processing, email, web search and other skills needed to effectively use the practice management software. CornerStone experience a plus.
Job Summary & Objective
At Preferred Managing Agency, you will put your skills to good use as an important member of our team. The Territory Marketing Representative will be given an exceptional learning opportunity with the necessary support to achieve sales goals.
Requirements and Skills
· Proficiency with various computer software including Microsoft Office Suite
· Project management skills
· Outstanding people skills to interact with clients
· Ability to work independently with no daily supervision
· Self-motivated to achieve goals
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Marketing or Business)
· Previous experience in insurance sales/marketing desired
· Insurance license or designation is a plus
Ability to travel extensively throughout Louisiana, including overnight travel, a valid driver’s license with acceptable motor vehicle insurance required
Job Title: Field Technician II
Location: Covington, Louisiana, US - 70435
Job Type: Contract
About Our Client: Company is world's thirteenth-largest mobile-phone service provider by subscribers and the fourth-largest multinational telecommunications network. Company has 44,000 team members and international's subsidiaries had a combined total of approximately 230 million subscribers, locations spanning Europe, United States, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
For over 25 years, Metro Mechanical has maintained a regional focus on commercial mechanical services. With offices in Mississippi and Louisiana, we have over 1,500 successful projects within the Deep South market including retail, office buildings, light industrial, churches, medical, government and institutional facilities.
The Metro team takes a very personal approach with hands-on attention to detail with every project. From planning to fabrication, installation to service after the sale, we are there every step of the way to help you get the most value for our customers.
We are currently accepting applications for Sheet Metal Mechanics and Helpers in our Hammond, LA office. Our projects are mostly in the Northshore Area, Covington - Baton Rouge.
Must be able to:
- Read and understand blueprints, specifications, and submittals.
- Pass Drug Screen
- Pass Background Check
Excellent Hourly Wage
Medical, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401K, Paid Vacation, Holidays, & Personal Days
Normal work hours are Monday-Friday with some overtime. No overnight travel required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Professional Workplace
We are recruiting a Forklift Operator to join our team! Your position will focus on safe and efficient movement of products and materials.
As a flagger, you would help notify drivers of the need for reduced speeds or restricted lane flow and maintaining safe construction sites.
Flagger Responsibilities Include:
• Working with the construction team to establish safe movement of traffic around the construction zone, in accordance with safety regulations
• Flagging motorists to warn them of obstacles or repair work ahead
• Taking ownership of keeping work zone and passing cars safe
• May need to place signs, barricades, traffic cones, and other warning devices- duties will vary according to job assignment
• Directing traffic flow using Department of Transportation regulations
• Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Communication skills required - flaggers remain in constant contact with the crew
• Able to remain in a stationary position for long periods at a time
• Possess a valid flagger certification
CCS is now hiring experienced plumbers and plumber top helpers for several new construction projects.
We understand the value of America’s workforce and dedicate ourselves to serving the needs of our employees.
Come join one of the nation’s fastest growing staffing companies.
Call today and start work as early as tomorrow.
· Top Industry Pay Rates
· Unlimited $100 Paycheck Advances
· Unlimited $150 Referral Bonuses
· Holiday Pay
· Medical & Dental
· 401k Contributions
· Must have at least 5 years of experience
· Must be able to read blueprints and perform layouts
· Must be able to work unassisted with little to no supervision
· Must be able to work with PVC, Cast Iron, Copper, PEX, etc.
PLUMBER TOP HELPER REQUIREMENTS:
· Must have at least 2 years of experience
· Must be able to assist and take direction
· Must be able to set fixtures and cut pipe
To refer a friend, visit: http://www.staffccs.com/ccs-referral-program/
To view all our current openings, visit: http://jobs.staffccs.com/
CCS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Some of our positions are subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify candidates
Full Time with Benefits - Assist warehouse and services in the daily operations of warehouse. Prepare shipments, pull products for jobs, load/unload trucks, organize products on pallets, count inventory, organize tools and parts, maintain and clean vehicles. Must be reliable and willing to learn new skills with a positive attitude and a good work ethic. Schedule includes overtime and some weekends. Hourly plus Performance bonuses. Good driving record. Forklift experience a plus. We invest in you if you invest in you.
Restaurant Manager- Well Rounded
Are you an ambitious, dedicated Restaurant Manager with the enthusiasm to become a valued part our team? We’re looking for a well rounded Restaurant Manager to fuel our company as a supportive and empowering leader. To become the Restaurant Manager of this Upscale Casual establishment, Apply today for our location in Covington, LA. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Management Professionals to make their mark! Don’t miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as a Restaurant Manager in Covington, LA.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: Our Restaurant Manager must be detail oriented and highly committed to excellence. The Restaurant Manager will be dedicated to providing exceptional customer service along with having great communication skills. The Restaurant Manager will work directly under the General Manager to assist in overseeing all restaurant operations including the FOH, BOH and all administrative and financial duties. As the Restaurant Manager it will be up to you to lead by example, showing enthusiasm while you motivate and inspire your team. The Restaurant Manager must be able to manage the work flow in a fast-paced environment and be a master of multi-tasking and delegating.
Apply Now- Restaurant Manager located in Covington, LA.
To be considered for this position, email your resume to Frank
We have an immediate full time opening for a Network Administrator. Our Network Administrators work closely with our clients and other internal resources to provide best-in-class IT services to small and medium sized businesses in the Greater New Orleans and Northshore areas.
The position requires a broad range of both technical and business skills, as well as the ability to multitask. Excellent oral and written communication skills are also required.
Benefits of working with us:
- The stability of a twenty year old company with the growth, excitement, and career potential of a startup
- Work with cutting edge technology everyday
- A strong focus on your industry training and certification including company paid for education and exams
- A team of highly motivated, extremely talented, fun and friendly engineers.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A clear company vision and mission
We are seeking an individual with a minimum of 5 years of hands on experience designing, implementing and supporting networks for small to medium sized businesses.
- Strong knowledge supporting the following:
o Microsoft Windows Active Directory design, implementation and support
o Microsoft Exchange design, implementation, and support
o Design, implementation and support of TCP/IP based networks including DNS, DHCP, and RADIUS
o Switch configuration including VLAN's and QOS
o Router, firewall and VPN configuration
o Terminal Server and Citrix configuration and administration
o Enterprise Backup, Antivirus, and Antispam solutions
- SQL, SSRS, Linux and MAC experience a plus
If you meet the above criteria, then we suggest you apply now and take the first step towards the most exciting career change you'll ever make.
Netchex seeks a Client Support - Tax Associate.
Success Factors/Job Competencies:
The Tax Client Support Associate is responsible for reconciling, and filing payroll taxes as well as resolving tax notices while providing a high level of customer service.
Apprentice Electrician $16-20 per hour plus overtime. Unlimited Earning Potential!
Local jobs no out-of-town driving. Earn Top Cash Now! Overtime Opportunities!
YOU MUST HAVE THREE YEARS ELECTRICAL EXPERIENCE OR HAVE CERTIFICATIONS
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our recruiters will follow-up ASAP!
Sunpro is seeking a licensed Apprentice Electrician for our city, ST location! The Sunpro electrician is responsible for installing residential photovoltaic (PV) systems. The Sunpro electrician is dedicated to providing excellent service and ensuring a positive customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Install electrical service equipment, wiring, and devices required for the installation of residential and light commercial solar PV systems.
· Install projects as contracted and designed.
· Obtain all required materials to complete assigned project, including renting special construction equipment.
· Proper installation of required materials.
· All electrical work meets or exceeds current National Electrical Code as well as local jurisdiction requirements.
· All projects are completed in a workman-like manner.
· Resolve project, customer, and staff escalations.
· Review project packets for completeness and accuracy.
· Ensure a quality installation experience for the customer.
· Troubleshoot PV systems and resolve electrical issues.
· Oversee and effectively communicate with local inspectors.
· Ensure all projects pass jurisdiction requirements.
· Communicate and coordinate with territory Project Manager and Coordinator.
Qualifications & Requirements
· Must hold an active Apprentice, Wireman, or Journeyman Electrician license.
· Must be a motivated team player, looking to succeed.
· Ability to calculate total load amperage ratings, wattages, KW & KVA sizes.
· Ability to perform physical requirements of the project.
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skill
· Professional appearance and demeanor, with excellent communication skills.
· Must be a motivated team player, looking to succeed.
· Strong work ethic and grit.
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
· Must submit and pass a background check and drug test.
· Teamed with Experts in the trade and the best in the Industry! If you are interested in a long lasting career with a company that is continuously growing, please contact us to apply.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our recruiters will follow-up!
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar for the Gulf Coast and Southeast regions. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains the solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked #8 for 2019 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide as well as no. 209 on Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the U.S.
Sunpro is a drug free work environment.
Only candidates able to pass a drug test and a background check. Sunpro is an equal opportunity employer. Applications will expire after 60 days.
Make Ready Technician / Punch Technician
BG MULTIFAMILY provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! We’re seeking experienced and inexperienced individuals for Make Ready/Punch Technician positions in the property management industry. BG MULTIFAMILY full-time and part-time professionals for available apartment community maintenance, leasing & office positions.
No experience necessary
As an apartment Make-Ready/Punch Technician you will convert recently vacant homes into homes ready for occupancy, you will also be responsible for helping the maintenance team with special projects. This position reports to the maintenance supervisor and property manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions.
General Job Duties
Clean/restore recently vacated apartment homes
Help maintain cleanliness of the facility and grounds
Change bulbs, locks/keys
Must be able to install appliances and furniture
Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
Ability to physically manage painting, pressure washing, blower breezeways and parking lots
Hotel/construction/apartment experience preferred
Have basic hand tools
Have dependable transportation to and from work
Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers and customers
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, WEEKLY pay, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!
BG MULTIFAMILY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
If interested, APPLY NOW and Call/Text Joselyne at 504-565-7295 to schedule your interview!
As the Fleet Tire Sales Specialist (Commission) role, you are responsible for selling new and retreaded commercial truck tires and related products and services by managing current customer accounts and developing new accounts. You must also produce sufficient sales volume to achieve assigned sales objectives. Represent the company professionally through team image and service readiness. Through training, you will develop knowledge of the company's products and services and be able to educate others. You will also monitor and report on market intelligence which impacts business and pricing within the market. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
We are seeking a Software Engineer to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for creating and modifying computer application software or specialized utility programs.
RD Nutrition Consultants LLC is seeking a part time Registered Dietitians 16-32 hr per week.
Positions will cover the Covington, LA and surrounding areas. Travel is required.
Compensation: $35.00-$38.00 /hr DOE
Hours must be completed during business hours Monday-Friday
RD Nutrition Consultants provides our consultants with competitive wages and flexible work schedules!
* Responsibilities:Coordinate nutritional care of patients and patients by completing nutritional assessments
* Participate in care planning meetings as required
* Provide nutritional counseling and education for patients and family
* Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards
* Perform duties independently without training or direction
Requirements: Candidates must be Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Experience with electronic charting
* Familiarity with state survey process and compliance to nutrition care regulations
RD Nutrition Consultants, LLC is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Consulting firm that provides Dietitians to health care facilities throughout the United States. Our consultants enjoy competitive wages and flexible work schedules
We are looking to hire Housekeepers for medical facilities in the area!
- Make sure all discharge rooms & admit rooms are cleaned to standards
- Maintain a clean and organized storage area for cleaning equipment and supplies
- Previous housekeeping experience in a hospital, living facility, or hotel
Call 985-809-9696 to apply!
FTS is seeking a Civil Construction Site Superintendent for a construction company based out the New Orleans area for all on-site supervision of heavy civil construction projects. Qualified candidates will have 5+ years of experience in supervisory role on civil roadway projects and experience operating heavy construction equipment. Salary commensurate with experience.
· Leads with positive attitude toward policies pertaining to safety, and regularly works to foster a safe work environment.
· Oversee a 7-10 person crew from start to finish on each assigned project.
· Reviews, understands, and implements construction project documents such as contracts, plans/DOT Plans, specifications, drawings, job layout, as-builts and quantity records sufficient to perform the responsibilities of this position.
· Assists in the determination of manpower and equipment needs, project scheduling, personnel training, equipment maintenance, tool and material requirements and managing subcontractors.
· Operates all types of heavy construction equipment as necessary
· Responsible to coordinate with subcontractors, vendors, etc.
· Assists with timecards and record keeping - timely and accurately maintains and completes quantity records and timecards.
· Timely and accurately maintains and keeps current all construction documents (change orders, schedules, purchase orders, RFI’s, submittals, daily dairies and quantity books.
· Perform other tasks assigned by the Project Manager(s).
· Drive a motor vehicle safely to visit job sites, attend meetings, travel as necessary, and otherwise perform the responsibilities of the position.
· 5 years of solid civil construction supervisory experience managing projects in road/highway construction including working around utilities, grading, trenching, pipe laying, and drainage.
· Proficiency in the use of PC with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
· Must be able to read blueprints, construction contracts, subcontracts and other construction documents, plans and specifications.
· Ability to initiate and maintain business relationships – including working effectively with project owners, engineers, co-workers, subcontractors, suppliers, and the public.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and motor vehicle history record that meet company insurance requirements.
· Must have the ability to pass pre-employment drug screen.
Now Hiring for Apartment Leasing / Management & Apartment Maintenance Roles!
Are you looking for a new career? Are you already an experienced Leasing or Maintenance professional? BG Multifamily is hiring all positions for the Property Management Industry!
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
We offer Virtual Interviews! Get hired and quickly on-boarded! Dress for success and interview via smart phone or computer to a pre-recorded video conference - all form the comfort of your own home! Entry level candidates welcomed to apply!
********** IT'S EASY TO APPLY! **********
Already Applied? Call Now To Register!
Call or text Joselyne at 504-208-1210!
If this position sounds interesting, APPLY TODAY and refer-a-friend!
roi specialist iohnlibinnl poijnoihtb nononoitn
Must have worked in the last 6 months and have an updated certification, BLS CPR Card, TB Shot, Dementia Training, Resume and 2 References.
A Mandeville office is looking for a Billing Specialist!
The Billing Specialist serves as the contact for billing issues and serves as the key contact for insuring that all appropriate information is communicated to customers. This position is responsible for billing sales orders and service work tickets. The Billing Specialist should have a high level of knowledge related to product and service billing.
- Education: Associates Degree in Business or related field preferred, experience in lieu of education is acceptable.
- Experience: (2+) Two or more years billing Battery, Charger and UPS systems or related field is a plus. Three or more years of billing experience is required.
- Specific Knowledge: Computer Skills, software skills: Microsoft Word, Excel. Must be pleasant on the phone and be able to communicate numerical billing information to customers.
- Leads all billing functions within the company
- Assures that all billing disputes are remedied in a timely and effective manner
- Be able to meet all monthly and yearly billing deadlines, including actual deadlines for bills to customers
- Maintain online customer billing accounts and portals
- Responsible for the mailing, emailing and distribution of invoices to the customer
- Responsible for efficient and accurate statements
- Responsible for assuring that accurate billing documents are sent out to customers on schedule
Looking for Light gauge metal stud framers and Drywall hangers, acoustical ceiling installers and helpers for a larger Job in Covington LA.