Underclub is looking for a Communications Intern to join our early stage, high growth startup. The ideal candidate for this internship is a creative storyteller with extreme attention to detail (and timelines), and believes that women of all shapes and sizes and colors deserve to feel confident and beautiful. This role will assist with internal and external communications and develop timely and engaging content for our social media, newsletter and website, as well as press releases for our community partners. This is a part time internship position with potential to become a full time Summer internship.
What you’ll do:
Who you are:
To apply: Your application should contain your resume and the following:
BrightLeaf Group is seeking a Sustainability Communications Program Manager specialized in external and internal communications for global organizations, including sustainability reporting, organizational transformation, employee engagement, crisis and conflict management, public and media relations, and digital communications. The position is part-time, project-based and primarily home-based (remote), with occasional in-person meetings.
Required Skills and Experience
Entravision Communications Corporation
Telecom Expense Management Specialist
Location/Market: McAllen, TX
Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC) a diversified global media and advertising technology company serving Latino consumers seeks a Telecom Expense Management Specialist to join our team in McAllen, Texas. The Telecom Expense Management Specialist will analyze telecom invoices, validate invoice data and allocating charges to various markets and cost centers. As part of the key functional and expense management roles, the person will assist the telecom billing process, contract rate analysis, Carriers relationship management and ensure that expenses match telecom services that are in use, as well as in compliance with Carriers contract rates and commitments. The person will be responsible for handling/tracking new circuit orders, submit requests to cancel or terminate services and process MACDs with service providers.
The Telecom Expense Management Specialist will also be responsible for telecom expense process management and inventory control, accounting, auditing, compliance transactions and launch new initiatives in working with Accounts Payable (A/P), IT Network, Engineering, and Operations teams. The candidate will also work with our Applications Development team to help improve circuit inventory database and reporting tools to identify cost savings and issues tracking. The individual shall continually drive processes and quality improvements in the telecom billing process. Responsibilities also include collaborating with circuit Carriers as well as internal teams to ensure the proper network transport mediums and circuit specifications are delivered on-time and in-scope.
● Responsible for monthly invoice analysis, validation and approval on all voice & data circuit account invoices.
● Perform invoice analysis to identify errors, discrepancies, and opportunities for cost savings.
● Process monthly recurring invoices, scan to upload, allocate and forward to responsible markets to be inputted into our system and apply to appropriate cost centers.
● Responsible for auditing/approving telecommunication service provider invoices for payment processing.
● Maintain telecom circuits inventory database and reconcile telecom inventory to invoicing.
● Conduct periodic audits to ensure integrity throughout the telecom bill processing.
● Work in collaboration with teams such as IT Network, Engineering, A/P, and Operations, to install new circuits and submit requests make changes on circuits and accounts.
● Provide expense management support for A/P and IT Network.
● Lead the efforts to develop the strategic direction of an improved Telecom Expense Management process with the collaboration of Carriers and internal teams.
● Work with IT Network and A/P teams to ensure proper accounting of expenses, help reconcile payments/credits and perform research into any outstanding balances.
● Work with A/P, IT Network and Engineering teams to address service orders and resolve billing discrepancies to assure corrections and credits are applied.
● Work with all functional teams to improve operational procedures and controls.
● Monitor service level agreements which include availability, billing accuracy, renewal terms, disconnects, term liabilities and vendor account/circuit audits.
● Interface directly with service provider provisioning teams to ensure delivery of services are on schedule.
● Work with A/P to investigate unusual charge trends, determine corrective actions and work with teams help implement remedial action plan.
● Identify and implement automation processes and billing audit improvements to increase efficiency and accuracy.
● Perform other duties as they are assigned.
● Experienced TEM or Telecom Expense Management for voice, data & cloud services (5+ years).
● Previous experience working with circuit Carriers, MSPs, CLECs, and channel-partners required.
● Carrier services portfolio management and payment functions experience.
● Excellent time management, interpersonal, verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
● High degree of initiative and the ability to self-manage with minimal supervision.
● Must be detail oriented and willingness to collaborate with multiple partners.
● Excellent analytical, reasoning, negotiations and customer service skills.
● Ability to understand technical ecosystem and troubleshoot basic technical problems.
● Proficiency with Google Enterprise Suites, Microsoft Visio, ServiceNow and/or Coupa Software would be a plus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Reports directly to the IT Management and a dotted line to the A/P Supervisor.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree BA/BS (technical or business preferred) or equivalent work experience
Telecom expense management, project management, contract negotiation and billing
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.