The Holiday Inn in Auburn has an immediate opening for Housekeeper.
The Housekeeper maintains cleanliness of hotel rooms. Must be able to work weekends. Shift is from 8:30am - 4pm with 2 days off per week.
The Housekeeper must be able to walk, stand, hear, speak, reach shoulder height and above shoulder height, bend, stoop, grasp and use finger manipulation to grasp items. Must be able to lift 50 pounds occasionally and 5-10 pounds frequently throughout shift.
Holiday Inn Auburn is an award winning property, located in the Sierra foothills.
COMPENSATION $19.50/hour + Full Benefits
PROGRAM Hamilton Shelter Program | 260 Golden Gate Ave., San Francisco, CA 94102
REPORTS TO Operations Manager
WORK SCHEDULE Sunday-Thursday 6:00 am-2:30 pm
UNION REPRESENTATION YES – OPEIU, Local 29; initial fee + monthly dues
Our mission is to end family homelessness in the San Francisco Bay Area. Established in 1985, Hamilton Families is San Francisco's leading service provider to homeless families, with carefully designed programs to prevent homelessness, provide shelter and stability, return families to permanent housing and support the well-being of children experiencing homelessness. We currently operate these programs across four sites in San Francisco and Oakland. For more information, visit www.hamiltonfamilies.org.
Program and Position Overview
Hamilton Families Shelter Program in the Tenderloin provides a safe place to sleep, three meals a day and critical social services to 50 families a night (about 150 individuals) for up to six months. The program provides emergency beds for families in immediate crisis and private rooms for families on the city’s shelter waitlist. Participants receive comprehensive support services that include case management with referrals and linkages to community services and benefits, employment and life skills training, access to basic health services, children’s services, three meals a day, and innovative and direct assistance in securing permanent housing.
The Custodian is an important member of the program team by maintaining a clean, safe and healthy environment for program participants and by promptly preparing vacant units for move in. The Custodian is also responsible for maintaining staff offices, meeting rooms, and other common and public spaces in the Shelter Program.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment in a shelter housing approximately 50 families.
• Maintain the general cleanliness of the building interior and exterior and follow established cleaning schedule.
• Regularly clean buildings including offices, common areas, hallways, bathrooms, courtyard, and parking areas. Wash walls and polish floors. Keep parking areas, courtyard, and area immediately in front of and behind buildings free from debris and trash.
• Conduct visual inspection of maintenance needs and report them to the Operations Manager and/or Facilities Maintenance Manager. Report major and minor emergency repair needs.
• Perform routine janitorial services according to work plan assignments; clean, scour, and disinfect bathrooms and dining areas daily; maintenance and cleaning of kitchen from time to time as needed.
• Maintain trash removal systems including rotation of garbage receptacles and recycling. Clean and mop hallways, common areas, sidewalks, and individual units as necessary.
• Assist with and prepare for routine inspections by outside agencies.
• Maintain vigilance against pests and report need for special pest control.
• Keep inventory of supplies, tools, and cleaning equipment.
• Follow safety policies and procedures at all times.
• Attend required meetings and trainings as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to follow written instructions and guidelines and work independently.
• Able to use cleaning supplies, maintenance equipment, and other related materials, equipment, and tools according to established safety and user guidelines.
• At least one year of residential maintenance or related building maintenance experience.
• General knowledge of Cal/OSHA safety requirements.
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds on an ongoing and repetitive basis as needed.
• Ability to perform essential job duties in a shelter environment encompassing four floors.
• Ability and willingness to work tactfully under pressure; cope with stress; problem-solving ability.
• Good judgment and ability to work as a member of a team.
• Ability, willingness, and sensitivity to work with a diverse, low-income population.
• Maturity, honesty, dependability, initiative, and follow-through.
• Proficient in basic Microsoft Office Outlook and Word.
• Position requires routine TB (tuberculosis) testing and documentation (post-offer);
• Position subject to criminal background check and fingerprinting through the California Department of Justice (post-offer).
• Valid California driver’s license and clean DMV record preferred.
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
Great benefits: Hamilton Families (HF) offers excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage, plus tax-advantaged Flexible Spending Arrangements for Health Care and Dependent Care. Employees also have the chance to earn up to $180 per calendar year for participating in various wellness activities and can participate in partnership discounts with various YMCA and 24 Hour Fitness locations. Additionally, HF offers tax-deductible commuter benefits that can be applied to public transit, parking, and ride sharing services like Lyft Line and Uber pool.
Growth and leadership opportunities: The work at HF is designed for individuals to follow their passions and commitment to community. HF takes professional development seriously and offers coaching and training opportunities at every level. We also offer a $1,000 tuition reimbursement to employees each year (after 12 months of employment) and offer dozens of internal and external trainings for staff at every level annually.
Time off: HF employees enjoy generous benefits including 11 paid holidays, 3 weeks of vacation and 2 weeks of sick time per year.
Long-term benefits: HF offers an employer-matched 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, and other great long-term benefits!
• Click the blue “APPLY” button above to apply via Hamilton Families’ ADP Applicant Portal.
• Please attach resume and letter of interest (applications without these 2 documents will not be considered).
• No faxes or phone calls.
• Hamilton Families is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
JOB SUMMARY: Reporting to the Facilities Manager, this position will assist in the sanitation precautionary cleaning of the facilities. Common duties include mopping, vacuuming and sweeping floors; cleaning interior windows and dusting furniture; and ensuring that all waste is disposed of properly. You will be required to stand for up to 8 hours/shift. This is a position where you are walking around and standing for most of the day. Reliable transportation required to travel between multiple sites in Eastern Connecticut.
PPE Equipment provided for this assignment.
8:30am to 4:00pm hours of operation with 30 minute unpaid lunch.
15.00 an hour
We are seeking an FT Janitorial Position Commercial to join our team! You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
We are looking for a commercial cleaner to join our team part time cleaning offices at night in North County San Diego. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, self starter, with 3+ years of cleaning experience (residential or commercial). Requirements are as follows:
Current cleaning schedule is roughly 15 hours a week with the company growing month to month.
Tile And grout Experts Needed to clean and refurbish floor /counter tops
Commercial grade cleaning of Floors, counter tops, bath/showers Out doors and Hardscape
Mileage Reimbursement available for use of personal vehicle. Company vehicle available after conversion to direct employee..
Background drug screen
Must have clean MVR
Reviewing resumes NOW. Immediate Hire!
We are seeking a Commercial Cleaner to join our team! You will perform a variety of light cleaning and organizing duties.
Cleaner Job Summary
Seeking a professional cleaner to perform a variety of cleaning and maintenance duties. The cleaner will be in charge of maintaining all public and private spaces to employer standards. Duties will include vacuuming, mopping, surface cleaning, dusting, and bathroom services. Attention to detail and a positive attitude a must. The right person is punctual, thorough but fast, and eager to learn.
Cleaner Duties and Responsibilities
Cleaner Requirements and Qualifications
Nice to Have
Now hiring part time cleaners in Columbus and surrounding areas. Job duties include, mopping, sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, scrubbing, cleaning of restrooms. ongoing training provided. Consistent coaching by highly trained supervisor.
- must have a reliable form of transportation to and from work
- equipment provided
- personal protection equipment provided
- growth opportunities available
- must be able to lift at least 40lbs repeatedly
- must be able to go to different job sites within your territory
- must be able to carry vacuum
- must have valid drivers license
- must be able and comfortable to work with cleaning chemicals
- must be able to read
- must be able to follow directions
***********incentives for just doing your job well****************
Check out our website to see what types of jobs you can apply for, locally owned and operated by people who care about their employees.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR Janitorial or Route Based Experienced Commercial Cleaning / Cleaner Operations Manager
We are a world leader in the commercial health and safety industry and recently named # 597 in Inc. Magazine 5000 fastest growing companies in the United States & Canada, is hiring an Operations Manager / Commercial Cleaning Supervisor.
Successful individuals we seek to hire have worked in the Linen and Mat Service Industry, Lawn Care Industry, Janitorial Industry, Pest Control Industry and Food Service & Beverage Industry.
Our most successful Operation Managers have worked for Swisher, Work Place Essentials, Cintas, Orkin, Terminix, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Acme, Ecolab, American Linen, and Aramark just to name a few.
If you have proven, verifiable, service management hands-on experiences in one or more of the above industries or companies growing and managing a route-based business with a get it done attitude we want to talk to you NOW!!
As a company, we are the world leader in the commercial restroom Health & Safety industry dedicated to providing disinfecting and sanitizing services and products for public restrooms everywhere. We differentiate ourselves from other commercial cleaning companies by focusing on preventing the spread of disease and odors while creating cleaner and healthier facilities that janitorial companies just can’t do on their own. We also augment services by supplying soap, paper and cleaning products at such low pricing that it often offsets the cost of our cleaning services. Our high-level services that significantly enhance any business’ image, brand protection, plus our budget-friendly value, gives an undeniable appeal.
The candidate hired will:
· Excellent starting salary based on experience
· Monthly uncapped override commission on you and your team’s performance
· Monthly bonus program
· Recognition programs
· No overnight travel
· 5 day work week
· Drive a company vehicle
· Work for a growing, dynamic recession-resistant company
· Plus more!
Due to volume of applications that we receive, we can only respond to qualified applicants
Build a rewarding career with a rapidly growing coast to coast industry leader!
General Manger, Field Operations Manger, Regional Manager for Cleaning, Sanitation or Any Route Based Business
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Position Summary: Manually clean inside of facilities with Company provided equipment and supplies. Southside location.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Requires walking or standing for shift duration
Ability to lift up to 20 lbs
High school diploma preferred
Background checks conducted
House Cleaner Requirements:
We are seeking a Commercial Cleaner to join our team! You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Janitor. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and willing to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects as the need arises. This is fantastic opportunity to earn competitive pay and grow with a company on the rise!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $11.50 /hour
Permanent part-time positions available for commercial cleaning company in the Portland area.
Pay is $15.00-18.00/hour depending on experience. You are paid for travel and time between locations.
Most hours are evening with some daytime and Saturday hours available.
Reliability and common sense is a must. Experience desired, but not necessary.
You MUST have your own reliable vehicle.
The schedule can vary, but is usually the same each week. Some locations have time flexibility, some do not.
Call or text Jeff at 207-838-8237 for interview. Please include your name if you text.
203 Anderson Street
Portland, ME 04101
We are hiring commercial cleaners to provide top level service to high end retail customers in Chester VA.
Duties include cleaning retail space, offices, restrooms and break areas.
$10/hr, paid every two weeks.
Background checks required.
Abraham Premium Cleaning, LLC is a small, family owned business that mainly cleans residential properties, along with a few commercial properties. We are currently looking to fill 2 or 3 cleaning positions to help with the increase of our clientele list. Our working hours are typically 8:30AM to 4:30PM, Monday to Friday.
Responsible for cleaning houses. Vacuums & mop floors, cleans and scrubs counters, and dusts surfaces.
Knowledge and Experience
Commercial Custodial Worker Needed
We are looking for a responsible custodian to maintain our clients facilities. The appearances of a building reflects on the occupants in that building. A custodians job is to make sure the appearance is clean and tidy. It is important for a custodian to be careful and thorough in working, cleaning and tidying the premises.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in a custodian role. They will have self motivation to create a routine that is fast paced but efficient. They must have pride in what they are doing and show it in their work. A keen eye for detail and diligence are also imperative in this custodial position.
Some responsibilities are (but are not limited to):
We are willing to train the right person that is eager to learn and has the motivation to apply his/her self. This is a part time position but, with training, more hours could be obtained if desired. Day time hours are new construction cleaning (when available) and evening hours are commercial cleaning
We are seeking a Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Cleaner to join our team! You will be responsible inspecting and cleaning commercial kitchen exhaust systems through the use of power washing and chemical application.
Cleaner Job Summary:
Our rapidly growing cleaning company is looking for part-time reliable commercial cleaner(s) that can professionally handle all the janitorial needs at our office sites in Charlotte NC and surrounding areas. Prior cleaning experience is strongly preferred. Must be able to clean efficiently in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating a welcoming environment through good hygiene, who will exceed client expectations, ensuring that their office is disinfected, sanitized and looking and smelling freshly cleaned and groomed. We hope you’re ready to put on your gloves and scrub up with us.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Clean floors, vacuuming, dusting and removing trash
· Clean and sanitize bathrooms
· Restock bathroom supplies
· Carries cleaning products and equipment to and from office and vehicle
· Assists in maintaining clean and fresh appearance of the office.
· Contributes to a positive work climate with a pleasant attitude and contributes to the overall team effort of the company including being in uniform, dependable and on time.
· Prior commercial cleaner experience.
· Experience with operating various types of equipment used for floor care maintenance such as but not always, auto scrubbers, floor machines, wet/dry vacuums, burnishers, vacuums, sweepers, pressure wash equipment and carpet extractors
· Job sites are located in Concord, NC, Huntersville NC and Charlotte NC. Must be able to work at any of the locations.
Skills and experience
· Must have reliable transportation
· Valid NC driver’s license
· Must have smartphone
· Ability to drive to and from various job sites as needed.
· Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds of equipment in and out of an average of 2 job sites a day, this may include climbing stairs while carrying equipment.
· Ability to load and unload equipment from cars.
· Experienced in floor work (floor scrub/wax, strip/wax, buffing)
· Excellent organizational skills a must
· Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
· Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
· 6+ months of cleaning experience
· Punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
· Able to manage time effectively.
· Ability to work both alone and in a team.
· Awareness of health and safety procedures.
· Valid driver’s license
· Current liability insurance on automobile
· Ability to pass criminal background check
This Job Description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by those assigned to this position. This is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, and conditions associated with this position. The Company reserves the right to modify this description in the future, with or without notice to the employee. This Job Description does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at will. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Seeking a detail oriented commercial cleaner to assist with cleaning a medical product lab located in Roswell, GA 30076. Cleaning will occur every Wednesday evening, and possibly an additional weekend day. Offering $40 per clean, as this clean will take approximately 2-2.5 hours. This is a neat contract.
This position is to start the last week in May. Hosting interviews from now until the position is filled. This position is for 1099 workers only. Small cleaning business owners encouraged to apply!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Contract/1099 Only
Need a part time employee to fill janitorial positions at various locations in Richmond.
Must be dependable and have a valid drivers license. Immediate openings.
Need a floater to fill cleaning jobs at various locations. Will cover employees who are off, sick or on vacation,
Must be dependable, reliable, and courteous.
International Concepts currently seeks applicants for its Commercial Cleaner position in Bessemer, AL. The ideal candidate must have some cleaning experience. The ideal candidate must be a person of integrity, detail oriented and must be a team player. Also, must have valid ID; pass a background check and have own dependable transportation. Only serious inquiries please! Once you apply online at www.intnalconcepts.com, please call us at (205) 874-6139.
Summary: Operate vacuum and carpet shampooing/extractor equipment, mix chemicals as required for shampooing carpets or furniture, and properly clean equipment following use.
Minimum Qualifications: Prefer high school graduate or GED. Must be able to read and follow directions, capable of lifting at least 50 pounds. Fluent in English to communicate with clients and co-workers. Short term on-the-job training. Drivers license and vehicle helpful. Smart phone a must for clocking in/out, communication, etc.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
We are seeking a Cleaner to join our team! You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
We are seeking a Commercial Cleaner to join our team! You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
Perform a wide range of duties to keep residences and businesses tidy and clean. They're also responsible for performing routine inspections to ensure that spaces like restrooms are sanitary and eating areas are clean. Cleaners are responsible for;
Dusting, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning inside and outside of appliances, cleaning counters, cleaning cabinets, making beds, general housework, and etc.
Coordinating duties with other cleaners and ordering new cleaning supplies as needed.
Must be detailed oriented and a sense of urgency.
Operating with cleaning supplies.
All candidates must have their own reliable transportation. All supplies and equipment provided
Duties and Responsibilities
We are hiring for the High Point and Greensboro areas. The locations, times, and days vary. You must have your own car and a valid license. Call our office at 336.230.0180 Mon -Thurs between 12:30 and 3:30 to set up an interview. You must be a legal resident or have the proper paperwork to work in the United States. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Are you motivated my challenge? Do you enjoy working in a professional environment? How would you like to work independently and be rewarded by seeing your completed work? If you answered yes, we would like to hear from you!
POSITION – Environmental Services
JOB LOCATION – Milwaukee, WI
STARTING DATE – Immediately
EMPLOYMENT TERM – Temp to hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE – Part time/Full time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) – 2nd shift 3pm-11pm
STARTING PAY – Depends on experience - $14 an hour
BENEFITS – Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
REQUIRED EDUCATION – High School Diploma/GED
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE – At least 2 years of experience
As a commercial cleaner, you will be responsible for the safety and cleanliness of the facility. You will work independently and as a team to maintain a safe/clean work place.
-Cleaning task that include mopping, buffing, room sanitizing and waste disposal
-Operate machinery such as floor buffers or shampooing machines
-Work with chemicals to clean/sanitize surfaces
-High school diploma or equivalent
-2 years of custodial/janitorial experience
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Call Chueyee, Nikea or Sara at 414-357-6388 or apply online at www.seekcareers.com.
Keywords: (environmental services, commercial cleaner, commercial, cleaning, custodial, janitor)
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success®. You’ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
We are a highly-rated window cleaning, power washing, and gutter cleaning company looking for an experienced cleaner to join our team!
- On a day-to-day basis, we clean windows, power wash ground and building surfaces, and perform gutter/roof/downspout cleaning on both residential and commercial properties.
- Hours are usually 7:00a-3:00p or later, depending on the extent of the projects for that day. 1 hour paid lunch and overtime is included where applicable.
- We meet in San Francisco, and travel together to the job locations- in the San Francisco AREA (can go from North Bay (San Rafael, Mill Valley) to Oakland and Richmond area, down to Burlingame and San Mateo area.
- You will be responsible for demonstrating outstanding customer service to all of our clients, demonstrate and maintain the high company standards of cleaning quality during all jobs, demonstrate synergy and collaboration with your team mates, and maintain an honest, respectful workplace at all times.
- Hours will range from 25+ hours to 40+ a week, depending on the jobs scheduled for that week.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance offered after 3 months of being employed.
Minimum Experience Expectations:
- 1 Year experience of exterior and interior window cleaning (residential and commercial properties).
- Experience with handling and use of ladders is STRICTLY required.
- Experience with water-fed poles, bosun chairs, and/or swing stage is preferred.
When Applying, please include (*required):
- Your resume (if applicable)
* List of relevant experience, and other window cleaning companies you have previously worked for.
* List of commercial cleaning equipment you have experience with (i.e. power washer novice, water-fed pole professional, etc.)
- Please note that we are only looking for someone with at least 1 year experience in this field. Applicants will be required to attend a "working interview" (you will be brought onto the field for the day to showcase your experience and skills).
**Because we are looking to fill this position in a timely manner, applicants with no prior experience, unfortunately, can not be considered at this time.**
Please email us at BaywideServicesSF@gmail.com to apply!