Lucky Strike is an upscale entertainment venue that provides a unique bowling, full service restaurant, bar lounge, and arcade gaming experience. www.luckystrikesocial.com
Why Lucky Strike?
FUN! We add a whole other element other than your tradition food and beverage concept. With our friendly staff, industry leading bowling, bar lounge, live music, live sports, arcade room, and chef-driven cuisine there is never a dull moment.
CAREER PROGRESSION: A strong percentage of our General Managers, Executive Chefs, and Regional Directors are promoted from within. We offer a strong Manager-In-Training / Fast-Track Program for all levels of management.
INCLUSIVITY: Lucky Strike is a fan of style. We encourage individualism and freedom of expression. Be who you are! Bring your style, vibe, and persona to the team.
- 1 to 3 years of related experience in sales preferably in hospitality/service/event/catering industry, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong sales skills required including experience with prospecting, cold calls, and negotiating skills.
- Proficient in computer software including Microsoft Office and CRM
- Strong leadership and people skills, plus the ability to build and foster a team environment
- Free Dining / Free Entertainment (Bowling/ Games)
- High Competitive Salary / Uncapped Commission + Lucrative Bonuses
- Career Progression: Best In Class Management Development Program
- Benefits: PTO, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Pet Benefits
Position: Event Sales Manager
The Event Sales Manager is responsible for maximizing event sales revenues to include banquet food, banquet beverage, facility rental and net amounts received for equipment rental. This is accomplished through networking, solicitations, grass roots sales and attaining or exceeding the annual budget revenue goals and booking goals for catering.
- Under the direction of management, increase event sales revenue by following Lucky Strike's Sales Standards & Expectations, including: executing outbound sales call requirements to drive awareness, implementing lead generating strategies; identifying and pursuing target markets by monitoring venue and community demographics.
- Manage event administrative requirements and logistics by developing and adhering to any contracts and confirmed agreements. Work with internal departments and outside vendors and following up to ensure that corporate standards of quality and service are met.
- Maintaining a close working relationship with each event host. Including, meeting and greeting the event organizer, following up with the event hosts to ensure satisfaction and maximize referrals.
- Execute the specific marketing plan approved by the Corporate Marketing Team, including prospecting events and open houses
Job Type: Full-time
- Event Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance