Mechanical Technician (Service Manager) responsible for diagnosing and repairing mechanical and electrical damage of vehicles while ensuring safety and quality , providing timely delivery of repaired vehicles. Accurately estimate cost of mechanical repairs and interface with customers.
Perform service & repairs following manufacturers specifications.
ASE Certification/ ICAR Training / NYS Inspectors License Preferred.
Work on cars diagnose car repair cars
work great with others, hardworking, reliable and honest
WE ARE A FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED BUSINESS SEEKING A TECHNICIAN WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE, GOOD WORK ETHIC, AND SOMEONE WILLING TO BE A TEAM PLAYER. WE SERVICE FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC VEHICLES. OUR SHOP IS MODERN WITH MANY SCAN TOOLS AND LATE MODEL EQUIPMENT. WE OFFER GREAT PAY AND NO WEEKENDS! PAY WILL DEPEND ON EXPERIENCE.
AUTOMOTIVE MECHANIC NEEDED – TOP PAY
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Automotive Mechanic, Mechanic
Full time Journeyman Mechanic Needed
We are looking for Auto Service Technicians who work hard, communicate clearly and are interested in a real career with long term potential-not just a job. Apply today! We are a reputable private shop located in Columbia and Waterloo IL.
Master Mechanic/Auto Service Technicians are responsible for providing quality service by performing a variety of automotive services. Must be able to perform productive diagnosis, repair and replacement of general automotive parts and accessories, which may include:
*Safety and courtesy inspections.
*General lube, oil change and maintenance services.
*Diagnostic services through proficient use of electronic test equipment.
*Specialized repair and replacement services to include: fuel injection systems, on board computer systems, and emission control systems.
*General repair and replacement services to include, but not limited to: resurfacing rotors and drums, disc drums and brakes, wheel alignment, struts and suspension, engine performance (tune up) fuel systems, cruise control, sound systems, exhaust systems, fluid and filter services, heating and cooling systems, air conditionings systems, drive train/U joint service , front wheel drive/constant velocity joints and specialty installations. *Engine/transmission replacement
Must be and experienced, be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, must have knowledge of all shop equipment, and must have a valid Driver's license and clean driving record.
Special tools are provided but applicant MUST HAVE OWN TOOLS.
Pays journeyman scale with benefits.
Great working environment!
Hours M-F 8-5
Send resume and we will call to schedule interview
Summary: Responsible for identifying necessary vehicle service and performing the repair, service, and/or maintenance work.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Examines customer vehicles.
· Identifies necessary vehicle repairs and maintenance.
· Estimates cost of repairs.
· Performs alignments.
· Performs evac recharges.
· Diagnose and repair suspension.
· Diagnose and repair dash mechanics.
· Remove and install engines.
· Performs vehicle repairs and maintenance.
· Documents services performed.
· Performs services efficiently and according to dealership guidelines.
· Follows dealership and manufacturer service guidelines.
· Requests necessary parts.
· Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
· Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
· Participates in required training
· Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping system
· Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
· Demonstrates the Company’s Core Values
· Complies with Company policies and procedures
· Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
· Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with medical conditions to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma
Field of Study/Work Experience:
Desired Work Experience:
up to 3 years