We are hiring Independent Contractors (without a non-compete). You will be told the preferred location, days, and times as well as the hourly pay before you chose to work with an offered student.
Job options (in order of increased hourly pay):
Subjects needed (in order of increased hourly pay):
All sessions must include *lessons in:
[*Training in these will be offered]
Title: Nursing Pathways Advisor Nursing (Temporary Part-Time) Department: Nursing Campus : Hardin Valley and Blount Closing Date: 8/12/2020 at 6pm EST Type of Appointment: Temporary Part-Time Pay Rate: $18.11-$20.79/Hr Work Hours : 15 hours per week Position Summary: To provide advising support for the Nursing Department in the area of Nursing Pathways Advising. This position will be primary at the Hardin Valley, Blount campus, and online. Duties and Responsibilities: 70% Provide advising services to students interested in following a Nursing Pathway to achieve admittance into a registered nursing program of their choice. 10% Facilitate departmental communication with areas related to student support services. 20% Assist with recruitment and job fairs and other related events and New Student Orientation Note: The College reserves the right to change or reassign job duties, or combine positions at any time. Required Qualifications: A Bachelors Degree in a field related to advising or education One year experience in recruitment and/or advising The following skills may be learned through on-the-job training and/or classroom education: Exceptional communication and writing skills and general business protocol knowledge required. Microsoft Office Proficiency, speed and accuracy with PC software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher Banner, Pellibiz/SciQuest, on the job training and ability to learn quickly Knowledge of educational policies and procedures (Part-time work experience is calculated at 50% credit of full-time work experience) Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Work Characteristics: Communicate information clearly and concisely in person and/or on the telephone, exercising tact, patience, discretion and professional demeanor. Ability to function productively in an ever-changing, high-stress, fast-paced environment with numerous interruptions. Ability to take initiative, work independently, along with dependability in follow-through. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines. Ability Demonstrated organizational skills, accuracy and efficiency in filing and keeping records. Must be able to maintain a consistent schedule and have dependable transportation. Special Instructions to Applicants: To be considered for a position at Pellissippi State, you must create an on-line application. Your skills, abilities, qualifications, and years of experience will be evaluated using only what is recorded on your application. Please note: attaching a resume does not substitute for completion of the application form. Part-time work experience is calculated at 50% of full-time experience. Please note: to scan, upload, or attach documents, a computer and scanner are available at the Hardin Valley Campus Educational Resources Center, if needed. Pellissippi State Community College is an EEO/AA/Title VI/Title IX/Section 504/ADA employer. recblid tkk6swvyeeyj43y18hip6pwea36p9s by Jobble
Rosedale Technical College has been recognized as one of the best places to work in Southwestern PA by Pittsburgh Business Times. We have been educating students from the tri-state region for over 70 years.
Rosedale Technical College has an opportunity for a process oriented individual who can work independently and professionally to represent our school as a College Admissions Advisor. If you are effective at communicating details to help prospective students understand the benefits of attending our school, and can promote and adhere to established guidelines, this position may be a fit for you. We offer the chance for a conscientious person who demonstrates strong initiative and consistency to build a career within our organization and grow with our business.
Our College Admissions Advisors engage with potential applicants by phone, texting and email to secure weekly appointments, interviews, and tours, as well as to follow up with future class applicants. Successful Advisors are people focused, factual, and present detailed knowledge of our school to determine appropriate fit between candidates and our program, as well as build relationships with outside sources. This position requires a caring, precise and professional nature.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits. Location is near Robinson Town Centre and is easily accessible by I-79, I-376, and Route 60. Please no phone calls or site visits to apply.
The North Central Texas College Small Business Development Center (NCTC-SBDC) provides advising, training, and information to small businesses. This opening has vacancies in Bowie and Gainesville. Work includes promoting the program and its services, developing business relationships with business owners and community partnerships, monitoring classes, and providing advising services. The NCTC-SBDC is a cooperative effort of North Central Texas College and the U.S. Small Business Administration. Continuation of NCTC-SBDC services in contingent upon annual funding from State and Federal resources. This is a temporary grant funded position that will end on September 30, 2021.
• Minimum of a Bachelor degree in a business discipline or related field
· Applicants must have a minimum of three years of related professional experience in any combination of areas: consultant to small business in management or technical skill; staff member within a business or economic development organization; manager or proprietor of a small business; or management and business planning experience in the private sector.
· Applicants should possess and maintain high proficiency in computer technology including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other industry software.
Required Skills & Abilities:
· Excellent writing and speaking skills required.
· Proficient Knowledge of Microsoft Office – specifically Word and Excel
· Applicants should be able to work and take initiative without close supervision, deal with a wide variety of individuals and organizations and maintain confidentiality.
Preferred Skills & Abilities:
• Expertise in one or more areas: Marketing, Social Media, Website development, Manufacturing, QuickBooks, SAP, SBA and commercial lending, Events and Training Coordination, Presentation skills, fluent in Spanish
Subject to criminal background check. Resume required in addition to application. Salary commensurate with education & experience.
Candidate should expect to present a short lecture on a topic provided when the interview is scheduled. If candidate wants any technical support for the lecture presentation he/she should inform the Chair of the search committee.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE THROUGH NCTC’s WEBSITE
North Central Texas College (“NCTC”) is an equal opportunity employer. NCTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, equal pay, or any other legally protected characteristic. NCTC prohibits harassment on the basis of a legally protected characteristic and/or retaliation for reporting a complaint.
Department : Digital Services
Supervisor : Director of Admissions
Benefits : 401k , Dental , Life Medical , Vision
Employment: Full time
General Job Description
A high volume outreach position that focuses on recruiting students who have shown an interest in attending online allied healthcare certificate, associate, and bachelor degree programs.
Being committed to making a difference, changing one life at time, through the power of education.
Responsible for all aspects of admissions, maintaining accurate records, and a solid ability to multitask.
Major Duties And Responsibilities
Master Admissions Advisor Responsibilities
Why Works Here?
Provides assistance to students applying for enrollment to Remington College and offering financial assistance options.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides advice and counsel to Student Financial Services Representatives who are assisting students and prospective students from the College’s video call center, in Lake Mary, Florida. Answers financial aid questions and provides assistance and advice to individuals exploring options for financing their education at Remington College.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Delaware Futures is a not-for-profit organization based in Wilmington, DE. Our mission is to provide academic, social and motivational support and cultural enrichment that empowers economically disadvantaged high school students to recognize and fulfill their potential and become college students. Delaware Futures achieves this mission by providing low-income students with the following proven program services: academic enrichment, college and career readiness training, group meetings, one-on-one advisories, mentoring, internships, cultural exploration, community service and college tours. All program services are offered at no charge to students and their families.
Delaware Futures is seeking a Class Advisor to work with students throughout the Wilmington and New Castle counties. The professional in this position will partner with the Director of Program Services, Executive Director, program vendors, and volunteers to ensure our high school students are on track to become well-rounded, successful students who will be outstanding candidates for college applications and career opportunities. The Class Advisor will work independently and as part of a team to identify and provide the best possible support and service to families and students who have a desire to attend college and/or a certificate program that will lead to gainful employment. This position is presently remote due to COVID-19 but is otherwise based out of the Wilmington office, although some travel is required.
Essential functions of the position include the following:
College Readiness & Career Exploration
· Ensure that each student has a plan for post-secondary education and training
· Train students and their families on how to navigate the college application and selection process
· Deliver proven curriculum and program service activities that leads to college and career readiness
· Monitor student grades, attendance, and overall school performance each marking to promote the highest possible GPA
· Guide students to improve grades and school performance and connect them to resources in school and in the program, as need
· Work with students to investigate college, career, and financial options
· Develop opportunities for students to learn about and explore various in-demand careers in DE and our region, while organizing workplace experiences/internships/partnerships to provide students with exposure to these careers
· Maintain weekly, year-round contact with students to be sure they have the support they need, which includes but is not limited to the following: providing academic support, counseling/advising tutoring, course selection, developing post-secondary plans, and visiting students at school and at home, as needed
· Work with students and program mentors one-on-one to ensure students are advancing grade levels and on track to graduate high school
· Ensure barriers to education and college preparedness are identified, with an individualized plan developed to support success
Recruitment & Retention
· Recruit students to join Delaware Futures in high school, as well as middle school students transitioning to the 9th grade/high school
· Verify student eligibility before applying and enrolling in Delaware Futures
· Track student attendance, grades, progress, and report on hours of participation
· Identify and help to remove barriers to regular student and parent participation
· Develop opportunities to encourage students and identify appropriate incentives
· Bachelor’s degree in education or related field of study, graduate degree preferred
· 3-years of experience working with youth and families
· 3-years of experience coordinating school-based or community-based programs
· 3-5 years of classroom management training and experience preferred
· Strong understanding of PC, Microsoft Office Suite, and communication technology like Zoom required
· Knowledge of Spanish preferred
Skills and Abilities:
· Strong organizational skills and experience working on and offsite, as needed
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including strong presentation skills
· Able to maintain a flexible schedule, including nights and occasional weekends
· Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
· Ability to travel about 10% of the time
Are you ready to find a career that will help you change lives? If you’re looking for a stable organization that embraces a student-centered approach with integrity and continuous improvement, then Bryant & Stratton College may be right for you. We are seeking dynamic individuals who share our vision of student success.
Our financial aid advisors have a passion for helping students meet their educational dreams. This position is best suited for someone who prefers a fast-paced environment, adapts to change, is highly organized and actively engages with students.
The successful Financial Aid Advisor will
Forward your resume and salary requirements to: onlinejobs@Bryantstratton.edu.
This is not a virtual position.
Bryant & Stratton College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
College Station Hyundai
Is hiring today!
Unlike other businesses that have been negatively affected by COVID-19, the car business is booming and we want to meet you now!
This is a RARE opportunity to make a difference by joining a thriving, award-winning auto dealer team! Training will be provided if you have the desire to succeed. If you are skilled in customer service and have a great personality, now is the time to make automotive sales your career! Prior automotive sales experience is preferred, but not required.
Our Employee Benefits Include:
Keating Auto Group offers one of the most aggressive pay plans in Texas
Our top sales people earn over $150K per year
Potential sign on bonus & training pay guarantee for the right candidate*
Medical, dental & vision insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Family owned & operated
Our experienced management staff, new products, lower interest rates and huge factory incentives have created a tremendous increase in our business!
Submit your resume to this job posting. Submit a cover letter and your resume goes straight to the top! Interviews are by appointment only.
College Station Hyundai
3405 State Highway 6 South
College Station, TX 77845
*see dealer for the details
Search engine keywords:
Sales, full time, entry level, auto, automotive, automobile, car, cars, used, Product Specialists, professional, bdc, internet, business development, bilingual, after market, trade, inventory, SUV, Truck, Pre-owned vehicles, vehicle, selling, inside, outside, Selling, Account Manager, Quota, Cold Calling, marketing, rep, Representative, salesperson, clerk, call center, training, recruiting, wireless, careers, real estate, pharmaceuticals, restaurant, servers, bartenders, hospitality, hotel, retail, telemarketing, e-commerce, insurance, finance, consulting, mortgage broker, Manager Trainee, Advertising, executive, acura, aston martin, audi, bentley, bmw, buick, cadillac, chevrolet, chrysler, corvette, daihatsu, dodge, ferrari, fiat, ford, gm, gmc, general motors, honda, hummer, hyundai, infiniti, isuzu, jaguar, jeep, kia, lamborghini, land rover, lexus, lincoln, lotus, maserati, mazda, mercedes-benz, mb, mercury, mg, mini, mitsubishi, nissan, oldsmobile, peugeot, pontiac, porsche, regal, renault, rolls-royce, saab, saturn, smart, subaru, suzuki, toyota, volkswagen, VW, volvo, yugo, college station, brenham, huntsville, conroe, tomball, woodlands, temple, katy, spring, robinson, hewitt, woodway, waco, bellmead, aldine
Modis is seeking a CDO Cash Administrator to work with one of our top clients in Chicago. IL. If you are interested, please click APPLY NOW or email me directly at Amanda.Quinnan@gmail.com
Responsibilities of a DSO
Federal law requires DSOs to update and maintain student records in SEVIS.
A DSO also helps international students avoid problems by helping them do things through required processes. Some common topics international students may have questions about or should report to a DSO are:
This position is full time from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday with a one hour lunch break each day.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $30.00 /hour