We are a denim wholesale company based in Los Angeles. We are seeking a graphic designer/e-commerce assistant who is passionate and creative to help assist our E-Commerce team.
· Proficient in design programs (Adobe illustrator and photoshop)
· Create and design website banners, ads, email blasts, etc.
· Retouching and editing photos
· Assisting various photoshoots / projects
· Uploading product listings across various sales channels
· Assisting in optimizing listing
· Organize and manage samples
· Comfortable in communicating in Korean preferred.
Please submit portfolios when applying
Job Type: Full-time
We are a growing denim company looking to hire an intern to help assist our design department. This is an entry level position for someone who is interested in learning more about the design field especially with regards to denim. This is an entry level position however 1-2 years of design experience is a plus. The ideal candidate is someone who can take direction but also understands that this is an entry level position to gain experience in both the design and technical side such as doing specs and creating tech packs.
-Assist with general design process from concept to final sample
-Maintain and update all fabric tests, linesheets, sketches
-Organize inspiration, print and color L/D
-Attending fitting to take notes, assist with fitting pictures and samples
-Coordinate and track shipments from local and overseas
-Entry level. 1-2 year Design experience is Plus
-Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Excel
-Highly organized and able to multi-tasking