Carol J. Flynn, Inc. has been in business since 1954 and are an HVAC company located in Brisbane, CA. We have a strong customer base in the greater Bay Area. We are looking to hire two Installers/service technicians and one duct cleaner.
Installer/Service Tech Job Description:
HVAC Duct Cleaner Job Description:
Requirements – Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge for Service Tech/Installer & Duct Cleaner positions
We are a highly-rated window cleaning, power washing, and gutter cleaning company looking for an experienced cleaner to join our team!
- On a day-to-day basis, we clean windows, power wash ground and building surfaces, and perform gutter/roof/downspout cleaning on both residential and commercial properties.
- Hours are usually 7:00a-3:00p or later, depending on the extent of the projects for that day. 1 hour paid lunch and overtime is included where applicable.
- We meet in San Francisco, and travel together to the job locations- in the San Francisco AREA (can go from North Bay (San Rafael, Mill Valley) to Oakland and Richmond area, down to Burlingame and San Mateo area.
- You will be responsible for demonstrating outstanding customer service to all of our clients, demonstrate and maintain the high company standards of cleaning quality during all jobs, demonstrate synergy and collaboration with your team mates, and maintain an honest, respectful workplace at all times.
- Hours will range from 25+ hours to 40+ a week, depending on the jobs scheduled for that week.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance offered after 3 months of being employed.
Minimum Experience Expectations:
- 1 Year experience of exterior and interior window cleaning (residential and commercial properties).
- Experience with handling and use of ladders is STRICTLY required.
- Experience with water-fed poles, bosun chairs, and/or swing stage is preferred.
When Applying, please include (*required):
- Your resume (if applicable)
* List of relevant experience, and other window cleaning companies you have previously worked for.
* List of commercial cleaning equipment you have experience with (i.e. power washer novice, water-fed pole professional, etc.)
- Please note that we are only looking for someone with at least 1 year experience in this field. Applicants will be required to attend a "working interview" (you will be brought onto the field for the day to showcase your experience and skills).
**Because we are looking to fill this position in a timely manner, applicants with no prior experience, unfortunately, can not be considered at this time.**
Please email us at BaywideServicesSF@gmail.com to apply!