Choicelunch is a family-owned business that thrives on a family atmosphere. One of our core values at Choicelunch is “Delight Your Customer”. Our customers are school kids whose parents have opted to buy them Thoughtfully Sourced™ and Deliciously Prepared™ meals through Choicelunch.
Whether you are driving, cutting fruit, keeping the ovens clean, or managing school accounts; it ALL matters to making our kids happy with Choicelunch.
Choicelunch offers competitive pay; PTO, medical, dental and vision benefits after 30 days, commuter benefits and a company-matched 401K savings plan after 1 year of service.
To operate a 20FT BOX truck, medium-duty delivery truck or similar vehicle to deliver and pick up high-quality lunches to schools in the local area. Committed to meet or exceed the expectations and goals of Choicelunch in providing healthy school lunches.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Ensures accurate, timely and safe delivery of all food.
- Maintains a positive, professional image- well-groomed & adheres to company dress code.
- Properly Operate & Maintain delivery vehicles and equipment.
- Maintain accurate and timely delivery records including time & temperature recording.
- Knowledge of multiple delivery routes requirements.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license, proof will be required after hire
- Perform other related duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, &/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to properly manage individual route distribution to ensure each customer accurately receives all products and equipment each and every service day.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with, peers, management and school staff in a professional manner. Ability to maintain calm under pressure.
- Customer Service focused with the understanding that meeting the expectations of our schools is paramount to success.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, flexible and dependable with a strong work ethic, with the ability to work independently as well as a member of a team.
- Knowledge of safe working techniques and ability to train, monitor and enforce safe working habits, as well as maintain a safe working environment.
- Ability to safely lift 50 lbs and move equipment up to 350 lbs and safely operate a lift gate.
- This position requires a valid driver’s license, proof will be required after hire.
Physical demands and work environment:
- Physical demands: while performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. Employees must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs, and safely move portable ovens which way upwards for 250 lbs and safely operate liftgate. Specific vision abilities required by the job require close and distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time, and on occasion may be exposed to cold temperatures in the walk-in refrigerator for extended periods of time. The noise level is usually moderate.
Choicelunch offers competitive pay; PTO, medical, dental and vision benefits after 30 days; commuter benefits and a company-matched 401K savings plan after 1 year of service. Apply online now to be considered for interviews this week.
Starting Pay is $17.50 an Hour.
Backup Driver : Monday-Friday (approx 8:00am to 4:30pm)