Are you a skilled Class C Driver who believes in lending your skills to end hunger? If so, consider being a Temporary Holiday Driver for the San Francisco Marin Food Bank.
The SF Marin Food Bank is comprised of a dedicated team of approximately 150 staff working collaboratively to provide close to 50 million pounds of food to over 210,000 people in the Bay Area – a region where 1 in 4 people are at risk of hunger. We are currently looking for a Temporary Holiday Driver to help in our Holiday distribution efforts of our organization. See job description below and apply today if you would like to join us in our mission to end hunger.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: Responsible for driving/warehouse duties as assigned, pick-up and delivery food items in box trucks. The position requires someone who will work a flexible schedule.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The San Francisco-Marin Food Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7 am - 3 pm.
Route: Mountain View to San Francisco.
-must be 18+ years old
-must be DEPENDABLE
-must have experience driving a large truck (preferably with a refrigeration unit)
-valid Food Handler card within 30 days of hire
-good DMV report (bring DMV printout & proof of insurance to interview)
Benefits include FOOD & working with fun people!
You can also apply in person at one of our locations
San Francisco, California 94128
The Community Supervisor is responsible for implementation of the Pastimes Program, which involves instructing, training and supervising clients in community-based activities.
• Implements program curriculum and activities in the community.
o Transports clients to the agreed location
o Attends activities as stated on the client schedules
o Assists the clients in paying any fees for activities (if necessary). May have the monies for the week/month and are required to provide the client with the day’s needed funds.
o Assist the clients in building relationships with other participants in the community
• Transports clients when necessary to and from activities in the community (Requires personal vehicle, mileage paid)
• Participates in client assessment, planning, and evaluation processes
• Implements and documents progress of relevant Person-Centered plans /objectives
• Communicates with Pastimes Coordinator regarding client needs or barriers to integrated goals
• Maintains accurate daily records, including client attendance and specific activities
• Reports, documents and maintains records of all client incidents, accidents, and seizures
• Has emergency information on all clients at all times
• Is responsible for the health and safety of each client
• Completes Special Incident Reports, as needed
• Adheres to the Health and Safety practices in the workplace. Follows all rules, regulations and use of emergency procedures as set forth in the Health & Safety manual. Maintains a clean, safe and orderly work area
• Other duties as assigned.
• Communication/Collaboration • Problem Solving/Innovation • Accountability • Responsibility • Leadership • Safety
Busy Vocational (Truck and Bus Driving School) seeks talented CDL instructor. If you like working with people, and helping them move ahead in a new career/direction in life this is the job for you. We need team members that are patient, can communicate well, and are responsible. You must have CDL experience and a HS or GED equivalency.
This is NOT a DRIVING job, it is a TEACHING job. If you are tired of dealing with the hustle and bustle of traffic and not being home every night, please consider this opportunity.
HS or GED proof required
Please submit resume for job interview
Busy Culver City Catering and Food Truck company seeking experienced BOH staff for 4pm-10pm.
Must be able to work a square POS and cash register
Must have Drivers' License and be very timely
knowledge of Asian cuisine a big plus!
Please come with your resume by our HQ this week between 10am and 4pm.
Ask for Andrew or Kam.
OR TEXT/Email Andrew 818-397-8635,
9040 Lindblade St., Culver City, CA 90232