Kamp is offered year-round at TKG!
We are looking for fun and hardworking Koaches who can lead their group in having a great time at Kamp.
Requirements: Availability for at least two seasonal Kamps. Gymnastics or tumbling experience preferred. The hiring process includes a phone interview and floor/hands-on interview.
Traits: punctual, reliable, and strong classroom management.
Quick Kamp Info: Usual Shifts: 8:00 am to 2:45, 8:00 am to 5:45, 8:00 am to 12:45, 2:15 to 5:45 (give or take 15 min). Shifts and hours will be dictated by student enrollment. Kamps Offered:
Summer Kamp – 13 Themed Weeks
Fall – Veterans Day and Thanksgiving
Winter - Winter Break Kamp (3 Weeks)
Spring Kamps- (4 to 6 Weeks)
LAUSD Closures (professional developments days and observed days)
Kamp Ratios 1:10 or 1:6
Pay: $14.25 to $16.00 p/ hour
Ages: 3 and up
Typical Day Includes Gymnastics, Games, Board Games, Snack/Lunch, and other activities. We often have visiting vendors such as puppies, petting zoo, LAPD, fire department, characters, and much more!
The Klub Gymnastics 1683 Blake Ave Los Angeles Ca 90031 theklubgym.com
The Activity Center in Santa Monica is seeking enthusiastic, creative and energetic individuals to help with weekend birthday parties, special events, spring break/summer camps.
Are you a teacher, former counselor. . .or just someone who LOVES working with children ages 6 to 13?
This could be the ideal job for you!
Previous experience teaching school age children and proximity to Santa Monica is preferred.
All positions are hourly, beginning at $16/hour.
***MUST BE ABLE TO PASS BACKGROUND & FINGERPRINT CHECK.
Please email resume and cover letter and feel free to include any questions. No phone calls, please.
We can't wait to meet you!
THE ACTIVITY CENTER
3200 Santa Monica Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90404
New Family Child Care & Preschool in Los Angeles, CA has an immediate opening for an Infant/ Toddler Teacher Assistant & Daycare Assistant to keep up with our growth: We are looking for dedicated, professional, responsible, hard working person with loves to work with children.
Candidates Must be fluent in Spanish and live in Los Angeles.
Education & Experience:
• Relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
Experience with early-childhood education
Must have at least 12 units in early child development, including 3 units infant /toddler development.
• Experience teaching arts & Craft, and methods Montessori.
Must hold all infants under the age of one, when feeding them with a bottle.
• Strong knowledge of Safe Infant Sleeping Practices and implement these at all times.
• Demonstrate the interpersonal skills to interact effectively with staff and parents in a positive, effective and professional manner.
• Experience with communicating with families
• Knowing how to multitask under pressure a must.
• Pediatric CPR and First Aid certified with the ability to act quickly and appropriately during emergencies and hazardous situations.
• Must have current immunization shots: including MMR, Tdap, TB test, Influenza Shot or waiver
• Must be able to safely lift up to 30 lbs.
• Must be able to routinely carry, bend, kneel, sit on small furniture and sit on the floor.
Duties will include:
Post daily photos of children in the app.
Supervision of children
Teaching children (circle/reading time, arts & crafts)
Collaborate in planning and implementing a developmentally appropriate curriculum.
• Incorporating fine and gross motor development activities in daily routines.
• Provide vocal stimulus and modeling by reading out loud, singing and speaking to infants.
• Assume responsibility of the classroom. Assist with the preparation and clean up food during meal times.
• Maintain a healthy and safe indoor and outdoor environment at all times.
• Document the Infant’s developmental growth with a developmental portfolio, which includes assessments, observations, and reports.
• Perform periodic parent conferences to discuss children’s developmental growth, needs, and concerns.
• Model positive behavior, attitude, and language for children and staff.
• Change diapers and clothing as needed. Follow the diapering procedures at all times.
• Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
• Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
• Open to applicants with a teacher's degree in Spanish-speaking countries
• Year round
Hours of Operation:
• Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Job Type: Full-time / Part-time
Salary per Hours: Varies Depending on qualifications
• Spanish (Preferred)
• One location
Work Location: West Adams-Los Angeles, CA 90016
Hours per week:
Email your resume or call me for interviews at 3238319982
DO YOU WANT TO GET PAID TO PLAY?
DO YOU WANT TO WORK WITH A LOVING AND SUPPORTIVE TEAM?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PROGRESSIVE SCHOOL?
THEN SEND US YOUR RESUME!
AND AN AWESOME PERSONALITY
WE ARE LOCATED NEAR THE HOLLYWOOD AND WESTERN METRO STATION