Are you a skilled Development Professional who believes in lending your skills to end hunger? If so, consider being the Vice President of Development for the San Francisco Marin Food Bank.
The SF Marin Food Bank is comprised of a dedicated team of approximately 150 staff working collaboratively to provide close to 50 million pounds of food to over 210,000 people in the Bay Area – a region where 1 in 4 people are at risk of hunger. We are currently looking for a Vice President of Development to help with overseeing a complex, multi-channel development department that delivers against the organizations mission to end hunger. See the job description below and apply today if you would like to join us in our mission to end hunger.
SF-Marin Food Bank is seeking a Vice President of Development to strategically lead the organization’s fund development department to meet its current goal of raising $22 million annually in support of its annual operating budget of $29 million. In addition, the Food Bank has undertaken a $40 million capital campaign.
The Vice President of Development oversees, manages, and directs all individual, corporate, and foundation fundraising activities for SFMFB. S/he leads the 28-person Development team to meet the fundraising and marketing goals of the organization.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
(The physical and environmental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
ENVIRONMENT: Standard office
FINGER DEXTERITY: Requires typing on standard computer.
TALKING: Ability to speak on phone and face to face.
HEARING: Able to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information.
REPETITIVE MOTIONS: Frequent and regular movements using the wrists, hands, and fingers.
AVERAGE VISUAL ABILITIES: Average, ordinary, visual acuity necessary to view computer screens and documents.
PHYSICAL STRENGTH: NOT APPLICABLE.
COMMUNICATION AND COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to interpret instructions.
MATHEMATICS ABILITY: Ability to perform basic math skills, use decimals to compute ratios and percentages, and to draw and interpret graphs.
LANGUAGE ABILITY: Fluency in English. Demonstrated excellence in writing and editing.
SALARY: Competitive pay based on qualifications and experience
BENEFITS: Medical, dental, life, long-term disability, and 403(b) retirement plan with employer base and matching contribution. Generous holidays, vacation, and sick time.
The San Francisco-Marin Food Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
ORGANIZATIONAL OVERVIEW The Achievable Foundation (Achievable) is a nonprofit Federal Qualified Community Health Center whose mission is to provide high quality, integrated care to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, their families, and other vulnerable populations.
JOB SUMMARY Reporting to the CEO the Operations Manager is responsible for directing day-to- day operations. Monitors compliance with internal policies and procedures, contractual requirements and external regulatory guidelines. Directly supervises LVN, medical records, referrals, care coordination, and call center staff.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES ● Responsible for the day to day operations, ensuring health center is staffed appropriately ● Serves as a liaison between the practice and the administration to ensure quality patient care, excellent customer satisfaction, efficient operations ● Serves as lead staff member on the preparation of external audits (i.e. HRSA site visits, health plans, MHLA), assists with facility review, chart review and personnel review. ● Develops and maintains effective operational systems to file, track, and monitor contracts and associated regulatory requirements and submissions ● Implements corrective action plans as result of any findings ● Develops, implements, and enforces policies and oversee the staffs’ compliance to policies ● Monitor key performance indicators and prepare information for discussion during weekly leadership meetings ● Serves as an integral member of the Quality Improvement Committee ● Serves as a liaison between HRSA and Achievable ● Recruits, hires, supervises, evaluates, and as necessary disciplines direct reports ● Oversees the referral process to ensure timely access to specialty care ● Oversees call center, ensuring calls are answered in a timely manner and are handled appropriately and efficiently ● Reviews, approves, and submits timely staff timesheets for payroll processing ● Provides training for staff both in a group setting as well as one-on-one ● Reviews, approves and manages time off requests to ensure appropriate staffing levels ● In conjunction with HR, tracks and maintains licensure and certification for all team member requirements to ensure compliance ● Works with management team to ensure operations and relations are effective ● Attends required meetings and participates in committees as requested ● Fosters an environment of collaboration, professionalism, patient/colleague safety, quality care, continuous improvement and reward and recognition ● Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS ● Bachelor degree in management or healthcare administration, or equivalent work experience ● A minimum of three to five years’ experience working in ambulatory care setting, FQHCs preferred ● Leadership/management experience required ● Supervisory experience is required ● Must have the ability to decipher complex systems and information in order to provide easy to understand summaries for staff, patients, or the general public ● Must have knowledge of factors impacting patient flow in order to streamline processes ● Must possess an understanding of private and public health plans ● Must have a working knowledge of personal computer applications; knowledge of electronic health records is a plus ● Ability to maintain patient confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA regulations ● Must be able to interact with people of various socioeconomic statuses ● Ability to address sensitive issues with tact and diplomacy ● Strong communication skills both verbal and written ● Ability to train one-on-one and in-group settings ● Ability to have strong organizational skills and be able to work with frequent interruptions or shifting priorities
PHYSICAL DEMANDS While performing the essential functions of this job, the incumbent must be able to do the following: stand for extended periods; sit for extended periods; bend and reach for filing and other job-related functions; climb up and down stairs; bend, stoop, and lift to move and retrieve materials; pull, push, and lift; reach both above and below shoulder height. Specific visual abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to visually inspect work. Manual dexterity to operate computer and other office equipment required. The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made.
Interested candidate should send cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the job title in the subject line.
A highly successful and innovative Tech Company based in Redwood City is actively seeking an Executive Assistant to provide top-notch support to their dynamic CEO and Chief of Staff. This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of the booming tech industry in the heart of the Silicon Valley. Be a part of an incredible company culture that offers employee health initiatives, fun team events and outings, philanthropic endeavors, and support of diversity in the workplace.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for anticipating the needs of the CEO and Chief of Staff, while working to streamline daily administrative and operational tasks. You’ll also support strategic initiatives, function as an invaluable asset, and manage long-term projects. The ideal candidate for this role possesses excellent prioritization and organizational skills and is willing to help out wherever needed.
· Previous executive administrative experience in the tech industry supporting a CEO
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Demonstrated expertise in calendar management, travel planning, and project follow-through
· Second-to-none attention to detail and organization
· Ability to operate with ambiguity and ever-changing priorities
· Adaptable and engaged mindset - enthusiasm to go above and beyond to get the best results
Must be flexible to work nights and weekends as work schedule requires. Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Our premiere client is looking for a Chief of Staff who will be ultimately responsible for representing and aiding the CEO or other executive staff members. This role is also responsible for managing all technology platforms across the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Serves as an aid to the CEO and other senior management members in regard to facilitating effective decision-making on complex, at large scenarios that will have a major effect or significant change on the organization.
· Assesses regular inquiries from outside stakeholders or other levels of management directed at the executive team and liaises with the appropriate personnel, to make certain issues are addressed properly and with jurisdiction.
· Has a high impact on the implementation of strategic initiatives, that carry out overarching organizational objectives.
· Participates in regular meeting with the C-Suite, to evaluate organizational barriers to success and develops courses of action to overcome such issues.
· Assesses executive staff issues and may participate in succession planning for senior Leadership skills.
· Directs the organization's operations function and develops operational programs, policies, and processes.
· Oversees recurring or daily functions or processes necessary for business execution and identifies opportunities for improvement or efficiencies.
· Develops strategies meant to assist the business in meeting its critical goals and objectives in the most efficient manner possible.
· Approves and allocates resources based on business priorities. Evaluates and recommends changes to policies or procedures.
· Oversees all administrative duties for unrelated departments, including, but not limited to, finance, human resources, accounting, and payroll.
· Establishes and coordinates specific systems/procedures for a multitude of support services.
· May be responsible for office management activities such as the central supply of mail, facilities planning, and ensuring that current office equipment is ordered/made available for applicable departments.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
· 7-10 years of experience in a Chief of Staff or another Administrative Executive role. It is desirable for this experience to have jurisdiction over an organization’s operations function.
· MBA preferred.
· Experience overseeing an organizations entire suite of technology applications.
· Proven ability to develops policies, practices, and procedures that have a significant impact on the organization.
· Excellent decision-making and leadership skills.
· Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships.
· Strong interpersonal skills required.
· Superior written and verbal communication skills required.
· Ability to exercise confidentiality, tact and diplomacy.
Work Authorization: Must be eligible to work in the United States.
EEO Statement: Our client is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Objectives of this Role:
· Serves as the extension and strategic advisor to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) by assisting with day-to-day strategic objectives and priorities
· Works closely with the CEO and other members of the Executive Leadership Team on all aspects related to mergers and acquisitions.
· Prepares, delivers, and conducts management briefings, analysis, research, diligence, integration, and other activities related to strategic corporate transactions
· Uses market-based data to inform decisions related to the overall business strategy
· Partners closely with bankers and other investment related entities on matters related to corporate growth and expansion
· Prepares and oversees the launch of corporate and philanthropic campaigns and programs
· Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
Skills and Qualifications:
Countryside Veterinary Hospital is an AAHA accredited small animal practice that treats dogs, cats , rabbits and pocket pets. We are a compassionate, dedicated team of Veterinarians, Licensed Veterinary Technicians and hospital personnel who are focused on providing exemplary care and service! It is our goal to provide clients with the most positive experience by delivering the best possible medical care available for their pets. We treat each and every patient as if it were our own and we value the trust our clients place in us.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Lead Doctor to join the team!
The Lead Doctor will:
In partnership with the Practice Manager, the Partner Veterinarian will also:
Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
· DVM or VMD degree
· CT state license
· 2-3 years experience in hospital leadership, or 4-5 years in practice with strong coaching & mentoring skills
We offer a very competitive salary, time off, insurance, 401k, and a generous continuing education allowance.
Next Insurance is a well-funded 300-person startup based in Palo Alto, California, led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs with a big success under their belt. Our mission is to transform insurance for small businesses by combining world class technology and phenomenal customer service to offer better insurance at a lower price.
Small business insurance is a $135 billion industry in the US, but less than 10% of small businesses can actually find, purchase, and manage their insurance online. We're here to change that. Our goal is to make insurance simple, affordable, and transparent for small businesses so they can stop worrying about insurance and focus on running their businesses.
We recently raised a Series C at a >$1 billion valuation, are growing fast and are keen to continue operating effectively and collaboratively as we grow. We are looking to add a Chief of Staff to support and enable our leadership team. This is a highly visible individual contributor position that will report to our COO and work with both our Executive staff and team members at all levels on a daily basis. We see this role as an opportunity to contribute greatly to the company's working rhythm and culture, observe and understand the inner workings of each function, and actively influence (for the better!) the way things are done.
If you enjoy helping organizations run and creating leverage for executive teams and are looking to join a high-caliber team at a fast-growing startup with a mission focused on helping entrepreneurs, we'd love to talk to you.
Ridge Lake Animal Hospital is a well-established, full-service, small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care for dogs, cats, birds, pocket pets and exotic animals.
Our state of the art animal health care facility features modern exam rooms, a surgical suite, digital x-ray equipment including a digital dental x-ray machine, ultrasound, surgical and therapy lasers, a closely supervised hospitalization area, a well-stocked pharmacy, and indoor boarding kennels with a spacious outdoor walking area. We also offer a warm, comfortable, kid-friendly environment for clients as well. In addition to our first-rate veterinary care services, we are also very active in the community, participating in school career days, community pet health events, and reduced cost spay and neuter programs.
We are seeking a Full Time Lead Veterinarian/ Chief of Staff to join our talented team of 3 Doctors at our AAHA accredited facility. We have a small, wonderful team at Ridge Lake, driven by the ability to add the personal touch within all of our services in a relaxed environment. We are located a mass transit ride away from Washington, DC but also close to the historic, rural Occoquan, which is known for its great restaurants, crafts and hometown atmosphere. Also, there are many specialists in the area that we are able to refer cases to as well as have specialists that come in to do surgery for us.
The Lead Veterinarian serves as the clinical leader of the Hospital. He or she is responsible for the ongoing evaluation and management of clinical practices as well as the delivery of patient care. The Lead Veterinarian works in partnership with the Practice Manager to ensure a high standard of medical case management and to provide an excellent experience for our clients and their pets, as well as carrying a clinical caseload similar to your hospital colleagues.
Ridge Lake Animal Hospital is open Monday through Saturday. This position includes a combination of days, evenings, nights and weekend shifts. We offer a very competitive salary and eligibility for generous benefits including healthcare, vacation, continuing education allowance, disability, and 401k.
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing financial services start-up supporting one of their Partners. They are looking for an experienced EA with at least 5-8 years’ experience supporting in a meaty EA role that includes project support, and heavy calendar management. You will be able to show initiative and apply creative thinking to successfully solve problems.
They are a vibrant and team oriented company, with a great work ethic. They are a close-knit group who are super driven and successful!
· Providing and extremely high level of EA including Chief of Staff duties.
· Supporting the wider team and office with general administrative duties
· Assisting with projects, meetings and events
· Acting as a liaison point between the Partner and their clients,
· Works well in a fast-paced and pressurised environment
· Has excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
· Able to show initiative and creative thinking
· Undergraduate degree
· Highly competitive benefits package
· Unlimited holiday
· Private healthcare and dental
If you are interested in this amazing role please apply below!