We are seeking reliable, experienced and safety-oriented forklift operators to work in a warehouse environment moving pallets, products and material around our facilities. The positions involve driving around warehouses, storage spaces and other facilities as well as maintenance on related equipment. Qualified candidates must be responsible and have several years of related experience. $15-16 per hour to start DOE, with room for advancement and year-round positions possible for hard-working reliable and qualified candidates.
We are seeking a full-time Landscape Installation Technician for a Chico based residential design/build landscape construction company. We are looking for someone with a strong interest in this profession.
We have a positive and artistic atmosphere and enjoy sharing knowledge and expertise. Water conservation and sustainability is in the forefront of our design philosophy. Some outside training/seminars are provided.
You must have a valid California driver's license, reliable transportation, DMV clean driving record and be drug free. A high school diploma or equivalent is required. A college degree or some coursework is a plus.
You must have some experience in agriculture, irrigation, horticulture, construction, or property maintenance. Experience from other trades could be considered. Pertinent skills include: irrigation troubleshooting and installation, drought tolerant technologies, live and artificial turf grass installation, pruning and plant maintenance, landscape lighting, paver installation, earth sculpting, carpentry, small power equipment operation, proficient and safe use of hand tools, safe operation of truck and trailer and the ability to carry up to to sixty pounds. Plant identification and experience with plant material is a plus.
We work year round under all conditions. Physical fitness is a must. You must have good communication skills and be able to present yourself to clients in a positive and professional manner.
Please respond by resume with job related references included.
ElfinSupport: CUSTOMER SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
$17 Per Hour (Full-time), $16 Per Hour (Part-time)
We have a Training Class staring in August 2020!
All Associates are temporarily Work-From-Home during the COVID-19 crisis.
(Once the virus is behind us, this position will always work within our office in downtown Chico.)
ElfinSupport is a privately held outsourced Customer Care company. We provide customer support and technical support to corporations in the U.S. and around the world. We've designed ElfinSupport to be the next generation of Support Teams. Our centers are built to be small, comfortable, easy places to work. (We quite literally fit into the Neighborhood!) We offer a variety of positions, great wages, resume impact, ongoing education opportunities, bonuses, and more control of your work schedule.
We work to live, not live to work!
ElfinSupport represents some of the most widely known brands in Tech (Lime, OpenTable, Playboy, Invoice2go).
More than just great employees, it's our goal to hire great people. We spend a lot of time together, so we want you to know our expectations up front:
— Friendly by Nature
— Smart, Quick Learner
— Get Things Done
— Team Player, Willing to Commit & Deliver
Our Chico center opened in 2018, and we're continuing to grow! We are currently hiring new team members to provide support for our client's customers in the Financial/Technical space.
Beyond the Basics
We offer a higher basic wage, and we are looking for more in return: someone who is responsible, punctual, and delivers excellent attendance from the start. Our team is special, because each team member is committed to providing an amazing customer experience. To be on our team, you need to be detail-oriented, self-motivated, organized with good problem-solving abilities, and possess amazing interpersonal skills.
What We Offer
— An excellent ongoing Training platform
— Amazing client support and technical systems
— A comfortable, easy workplace in downtown Chico (1/2 block from Cal State Chico)
— A culture committed to teamwork and continuous improvement
— An excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay
— A workforce approach that provides schedule flexibility
Full-time: $17.00 per hour, 36-40 hours per week. Regular Schedule.
Part-time: $16.00 per hour, 24-35 hours per week. Regular Schedule.
— Agents must work at least ONE weekend shift per week (on a regular basis)
— We only offer Full-time and Part-time work schedules at this time (no Flexi-time)
Note: Due to Training requirements, we do not allow extended time off during the first 30 days.
— Treat customers as you would want to be treated
— Create brand advocates by providing amazing customer support
— Answer incoming customer service and app-based inquiries regarding stock market accounts
— Gather and record customer information and concerns, while tracking customers in Zendesk CRM system
— Perform basic troubleshooting
— Identify and escalate priority issues to next level support
— Provide professional telephone, chat, email interactions with proper etiquette
— Speak with a friendly, welcoming tone and manner
— Utilize our knowledgebase system to provide product and policy information
— Continue training to remain current with changing platforms
— Personal Drive: You bring a sense of urgency, motivation, tenacity in achieving objectives
— Customer-oriented: You match the customer's needs to the capabilities of the client app
— Communicate Effectively: You convey knowledge and credibility with effective structuring of ideas, opinions, information (written and verbal)
— Results-oriented: You do what is needed to complete the work, learning new concepts and technology along the way, while delivering high quality results in a timely manner
— Problem-solving: You are able to explore a range of alternatives and options in resolving problems, and can quickly recognize new concerns and escalate appropriately
— Decision-making: You make balanced and timely decisions, using the procedures provided
— Planning & Organization: You can plan, coordinate, monitor all support activity to ensure that you are optimizing your time to achieve all goals
— Adapt to Change: You respond to change with flexibility
— Team Player: You live with a positive attitude and possess excellent interpersonal skills. You can work with all types of folks and can develop working relationships with colleagues globally.
— College degree, AA degree, be an Active Student, or have solid College background
— Strong Work History (work history may take the place of some education)
— Technical Aptitude, learning new technology quickly
— Proficient in English (written & verbal)
— Work Experience (may include internship)
— Ability to fulfill schedule commitments
— Prioritize and effectively manage time
ElfinSupport is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. We do not permit or condone any form of discrimination or harassment by our Company's managers, associates, or vendors based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation.
READ FIRST: APPLICANTS WITH IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY ONLY PLEASE.
Do you enjoy working with people? Do you enjoy interacting with and educating patients? Do you enjoy providing exceptional service? If the answer is YES then send us your work resume. We are looking for an energetic and happy person to join our private practice team. The right person must be dependable, have excellent communication skills both in person and on the phone.
We are looking for a candidate with a positive attitude, who is trustworthy, hard-working, responsible, and motivated. We are looking for someone who is able to take direction and maintain a professional demeanor at all times. Must be ready to perform multiple duties and have the ability to hit the ground running!
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY:
- Immediate availability for FULL-TIME hire, Monday through Friday
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Previous experience in medical, administrative environment helpful
- MUST be reliable and punctual.
- Computer proficient.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance.
- Must have excellent telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
BENEFITS: Full time employees are eligible for: dental coverage, medical supplemental insurance, paid time off, holiday pay, annual vision benefits, employee assistance programs, direct paycheck deposit, and more!
Qualified applicants should submit cover letter with resume. Thank you for your time and consideration in applying to our practice. We look forward to the opportunity to be able to add you to our team.
AGAIN IMPORTANT: APPLICANTS WITH IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY ONLY PLEASE.
Valley Truck and Tractor is the region’s leading farm and turf equipment dealer with nine dealerships across Northern California. Since our founding in 1948, we have been driven to provide the highest quality equipment and support to our customers for all of their ground care and agricultural needs. We meet this challenge with outstanding customer service and partnerships with leading brands including John Deere, STIHL, Honda and more. Our commitment to our employees runs just as deep, and we are always looking for the next exceptional individual to join our family.
Independently performs advanced diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural and turf equipment. May require some direction or guidance from the Service Manager, Master Technicians or Service Writer if applicable.
A renowned estate planning and elder law firm with a statewide reputation for excellence seeks an experienced Trust and Estate attorney to join its team of legal professionals.
"We pride ourselves on the respect and trust that we have built in our communities." - Managing Partner
The testimonials of clients echo the managing partner's statement. Be an esteemed member at a highly rated law firm where clients appreciate your legal expertise.
If it is peace and quiet that you seek, then you have come to the right place. Take in the crisp, fresh air of Northern California. Away from the noise and pollution of both the Bay Area and Southern California, it is truly a destination for those seeking outdoor adventures, quiet mornings, and serenity.
Mission Recruiting is proud to represent some of the best organizations in the legal community. Call us today for a confidential discussion about your career goals and hear about the new opportunities we can present to you.
Job Reference: Attorney - Trust and Estates - 128806
Need: Psychiatrist to support a team of 2 PMHNP and 5 LCSW
Where: Chico, CA but may be asked to help in Various California Ampla Health locations (mostly larger locations)
Schedule: Outpatient only. Monday to Friday. 8 hour shift. No weekends.
Call Coverage: No Call
Average PPD: 10/12 patients per day, mostly evaluations
Salary: $245k-370k negotiable
Must hold MD degree from an accredited medical school and completion of an approved Psychiatric residency
Must be Board certified or eligible in Psychiatry
Must hold a valid California License
Current CPR certification
Current DEA license
Must be sensitive to the corporation’s diverse patient population
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes continuing medical education, licensed reimbursement and the possibility of federal and state loan repayment for full-time and part-time positions. All of the sites are HPSA site.
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
• Annual Leave – 4 weeks (160) PTO with optional buy back
• Holiday pay (9 recognized days)
• Board Certification ($5,000 per year)
• Hospital care incentive
• Malpractice Insurance
• CME ($5,000 per year)
• License or Medical association dues ($700 per year)
• Long term sick leave
• Tax Shelter Annuity Plan
• Retirement Plan
• Relocation Assistance
• Loan repayment State/Federal programs
The Maintenance Technician will maintain indoor and outdoor areas of the Chico Mall. The position is responsible for completion of general maintenance tasks, including: Work orders/Service requests, turnover functions and curb appeal; Repairs and installations in a safe and timely manner and ensures that occupied and vacant properties are clean, free of trash and all common areas are well maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid California driver’s license and a clean Department of Motor Vehicle record.
Ethan Conrad Properties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, pregnancy, ethnicity, or any other legally protected status in accordance with the requirement of federal, state, and local law.
This is your opportunity to finally be compensated what you are worth. This is not for a candidate seeking a job. It is for a professional who is under appreciated, overworked and has so much more to offer. In building the "Dream Team" of Leaders, you will be responsible for personal growth and development, leadership development and making impact on those you serve. Life Insurance is the mechanism we use to deliver high impact to those we serve. You recognize that to earn your true potential, compensation must be Commission based with all the training and tools you need to excel. Whether you are a seasoned top performer or a personable and outgoing self-starter, - we want to hear from you! Apply today!
Previous insurance industry success considered a plus, but not mandatory. The job includes full training and support that is proven to deliver rapid success.
This is an UNCAPPED commission based pay structure - you get whatever you put into it
Colburn Financial is an independent financial services firm dedicated to helping our clients meet their long-term objectives. When working with a financial professional it is important that all the moving parts of your plan are working together, and we are committed to making that happen at the highest level.
In a profession based on objective advice, true independence offers many choices intended to benefit you, the client. Your choice of an independent financial professional is the first step in getting unbiased recommendations and impartial guidance based directly on your needs and goals.
Our goal is to safeguard the dreams that you strive to achieve and the assets you have worked so hard to accumulate. We utilize time-tested investment strategies designed to meet your risk tolerance and hedge against market volatility, as well as help establish layers of insurance to protect against circumstances beyond your control. We are focused on providing long-term strategies to allow you to realize your financial dreams.
We are dedicated to providing our clients with excellent service at all times. Building strong relationships with clients and their financial professionals is an integral part of developing a successful financial strategy. Our clients must maintain high expectations from their advisors, and we are committed to exceeding them.
Physicians Needed for Full-Time Careers with Fast Growing Post-Acute Care Practice
Get Your Life Back! No Call, No Nights, No Weekends!
Join Vohra Wound Physicians, the largest and most trusted wound care physician group in the U.S., and work with the highest quality providers in wound care.
Visit our site to learn more and apply: https://vohrawoundcare.com/wizard-v1?utm_source=ZipRecruiter&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=ziprecruiter-referral-20200813
Why Vohra Physicians?
We are the premier wound care specialty physician group, run by physicians for physicians.
We are innovative, a thought leader in the field of wound care, and offer a national certification program that has trained thousands of medical professionals.
We provide bedside care at nearly 3,000 facilities in 30 states and growing + virtual care via telemedicine.
We provide tailored training and a one-year fellowship in the growing specialty of wound management – become a wound expert!
We provide malpractice coverage and administrative support so you can focus on treating, not billing.
You receive competitive compensation and benefits, with full-time physicians earning an average of $300,000 annually.
You enjoy autonomy, a better work-life balance, no on-call, and clinical satisfaction while delivering improved patient outcomes.
What We Look For
Join our team and enjoy an individualized practice with flexibility and work/life balance. If you want to become an expert in your field, learn from highly qualified physician peers, utilize cutting-edge technologies, and spend your time focused on patients and not paperwork, then Vohra may be the right physician practice for you.
We have a rigorous hiring and training process, placing a high value on clinical experience, cultural fit and passion for helping wound care patients. We have three specific requirements:
Full, active, and unrestricted license in the state you wish to practice in
Active clinical medicine in the past 12 months
Minimum 3 days a week within our working hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
Learn more and apply today at our Careers page: https://vohrawoundcare.com/wizard-v1?utm_source=ZipRecruiter&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=ziprecruiter-referral-20200813
Rice / Orchard farm in Durham seeking an experienced Ag Mechanic. A qualified candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
Essential Duties of Mechanic:
• Maintains condition of vehicles, tools and equipment
• Performs routine maintenance and repair activities on various pieces of equipment
• Excellent skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
• Fabricates, modifies, and installs equipment or replaces parts
• Performs routine checks and adjustments on any above mentioned equipment
• Fabricate new metal parts, using drill presses, engine lathes, and other machine tools
• Excellent Heavy Duty Mechanic maintenance and troubleshooting skills
• Outstanding knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems
• Mechanic will perform basic/complex agricultural equipment/outdoor power equipment diagnostics and determine what
repairs are needed
• Tune or overhaul engines
• Repair or replace defective parts, using hand tools, welding equipment, grinders, or saws
• Diagnoses, services and repairs faulty equipment independently
• Test and replace electrical components and wiring, using test meters, soldering equipment, and hand tools
• Reassemble machines and equipment following repair; test operation; and make adjustments as necessary.
• Keeps the equipment, tools and working area clean, organized and operational
• Maintains service logs and records of maintenance on equipment.
• Record details of repairs made and parts used
• Participates in all job-related training and development
• Helps organize and maintain schedule, spare and repair parts inventory
• Drive trucks to haul tools and equipment for on-site repair of large machinery
• Able to follow instructions, utilize shop manuals, and work with minimal supervision
• Effective interpersonal skills while working with a variety of individuals and groups
• Able to operate tractors with various implements
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs
• Must be able to bend, squat, twist, and be on feet for multiple hours throughout the day
• Possess valid Driver's License
• Possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to excellence and safety awareness
• Will be required to submit to a drug screen
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
• Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays and extended hours during harvest, if needed
This is a permanent, full time position, located Durham, CA. Our fleet consists of large and small tractors, combines, rice harvest equipment, rice tillage equipment, tractor trailers with flatbeds/doubles, prune harvest equipment, nut harvest equipment and various other farm implements/equipment. Experience repairing and maintaining this sort of equipment is crucial.
Benefits offered: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Vacation, Profit Sharing
West Valley Construction is currently looking for a Project Engineer to join our team in Chico, CA. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with a great team on exciting projects that truly make an impact. The ideal candidate will have experience as a Project Engineer working in underground utility construction. Experience working with the public and right-sf-ways is a strong plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Contribute to timely, effective bid proposals by assisting the Project Manager in printing plans, conducting job walks, attending pre-bid meetings, preparing take-offs, obtaining pricing from vendors/subcontractors, entering all data into the estimating software, and attending bid opening meetings.
• Manage or assist in managing projects assigned from beginning through completion including attending pre-construction meetings as required; coordinating work schedule with customers and providing consumer notification; obtaining required permits; submitting traffic control plans; assigning experienced foremen and crew, sub-contractors and owner-operators (as required); scheduling and ordering materials/equipment as needed; monitoring costs to budget; ensuring billings are completed timely and all work is performed in a quality, safe manner.
• Provide for project documentation by obtaining all pre-construction documentation and video-recordings.
• Contribute to timely, quality completion of work by marking and submitting USA’s.
• Contribute to accurate payroll records and customer billings by processing daily crew time sheets and vendor tags.
• Contribute to timely, accurate handling of all personnel issues by providing written documentation of personnel issues that arise, i.e. performance, safety violations, accidents, behavioral issues and so on.
• Contribute to compliance with all WVCC personnel policies and procedures. Work directly with the Division Manager on employee issues including leaves of absence, discipline, employee handbook implementation and standards of conduct.
• Contribute to effective implementation of WVCC’s safety program by monitoring safety compliance in the field, reporting non-compliance issues and hazards to the Project Manager on a timely basis.
• Assist Project Manager in providing oversight on all projects assigned by visiting job sites on a regular basis, monitoring performance, approving change orders and troubleshooting as needed;
• Assist with project billings.
• Update and maintain as-builts.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date job files for all assigned projects.
• Provide for timely, accurate crew location information by entering updates on a daily basis into TSI.
• B.S. in Construction Management or similar degree preferred
• 3-5 years PE experience in underground construction or combination in education and experience.
What We Offer:
• Competitive Pay
• Weekly Payroll
• Excellent Benefits “Union”
• Year-Round Work- providing the opportunity to work on a consistent basis.
• Inclusive “Team” Work Environment
• “Safety First” Culture
Facility Personal Care Aide Staffing | PCA | PRN | AM-PM-NOC Shifts | 8 Hour Shifts | Flexible Schedule | Immediate Hire
Are you in the healthcare field looking to grow both personally and professionally by gaining experience working with our seniors? Interim Healthcare of Chico is currently seeking Personal Care Aides for both staffing at assisted living facilities and one-on-one care. We offer flexible scheduling to accommodate your school or other job obligations.
Caregiving and helping others is positively life changing and a career path that can impact your life forever. If you want to make a difference in the life of a Senior, Interim HealthCare will help you make that happen!
IMMEDIATE SCHEDULES AVAILABLE!
Personal Care Aide Job Description:
As a Personal Care Aide you are responsible for assisting residents with all activities of daily living, including dressing, bathing, toileting, transfers, medications, laundry and housekeeping.
HCA, Home Care Attendant, HHA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care, Companion, Home Care Aide, Homemaker, Quality Care, Night Shift, PRN, Home Health, Home Care
Home Care Aide | HCA | Mornings | Afternoons | Evenings | Nights | Flexible Schedule | Up to Full Time | Chico and Surrounding Areas
Do you love caring for seniors, have a heart for helping others, and desire to be part of a great team of Caregivers? As a Home Care Aide you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of our clients and their families. We are seeking professional, compassionate, and reliable caregivers to provide hourly care for our clients (shifts ranging from 2 to 12 hour) so that they may remain safely in their homes.
· Provide individualized attention, which encourages each client's ability to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental, and social well-being.
· Transfer and assist with client's ambulation using proper body mechanics or lifting devices for accident prevention.
· Be knowledgeable of the client's individualized care plan and provide support accordingly. Contribute to the care planning process by communicating specific information and observations of the client's needs and preferences.
· Attend to the individual needs of client which may include assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating, or other needs in keeping with the individuals' care requirements.
· Assist client with medication reminders (that the client self-administers) to ensure all medications are taken.
· Maintain the comfort, privacy, and dignity of each client in the delivery of services provided to them. Interact with client in a manner that displays warmth and promotes a caring environment.
· Communicate and interact effectively and tactfully with the client's visitors and families.
· Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
In addition, we contract with a variety of facilities where we help with their staffing needs. This opportunity is great experience for building a resume by having the opportunity to work with clients in their home setting, as well as those living in assisted living facilities.
Home Care Aide Requirements:
• 6+ months experience caregiving preferred
• Clean background check required
• Must pass drug screen
· Locally Owned and Operated
· Free Education Courses
· Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
· Competitive Salary and Benefits
· Paid Time Off
· Health Benefits (available for full time employees)
· Holiday Pay
Weekly Direct Deposit
We are seeking a Licensed Vocational Nurse to join our imaging team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care with Imaging Technologists and Radiologist's for patients having imaging procedures.
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, self-motivated senior tax preparer to join our busy accounting firm for the 2021 tax season. This is a full-time seasonal position with the potential to work into a full-time year-round position. The senior tax preparer will work closely with partners and staff and will be responsible for preparing and reviewing a variety of income, gift and estate tax related engagements. The ideal candidate is task-oriented, communicative, professional and capable of prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment and apply common sense. Must have at least 5 years of experience preparing individual and business tax returns. Strong knowledge of tax and accounting rules. Must have excellent attention to detail and critical thinking skills. Accounting Degree and/or CPA license is preferred but not required.
Job Responsibilities Include:
Senior Tax Preparer Skills:
Paid Training & Leadership Programs- Federal
Are you seeking an entry level position, training-on-the-job, paid training or internships, apprenticeships, federal programs that offer housing and job training, or similar opportunities? Are you looking to replace traditional students jobs like dog walker, babysitter, sandwich artist or cashier on your resume with more valuable skills and employment opportunities?
Disaster Response. Environmental Projects. Community Support. Rebuilding. Human & Social Services. Technology. Urban & Rural Planning. Public Relations. Management. Education.
Start your application at https://vipnccc.com/apply
GED, HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA, CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS, TRADES TRAINING, SOME COLLEGE COURSES, ASSOCIATE DEGREE, BACHELOR DEGREE
CAREER INTEREST AREAS:
Start your application at https://vipnccc.com/apply
Market. Manage. Maintain. These are just a few of the many hats you’ll be wearing in this highly visible role of Property Manager at WinnCompanies! You will oversee all operational aspects of a 90-unit LIHTC community located in Chico, CA. You will be responsible for maintaining the community, supporting its residents, and developing team members all while meeting financial objectives of the owner and management company.
U-HAUL® is looking for friendly, energetic, and motivated individuals that enjoy interacting with customers and take pride and comfort in a job well done. U-Box CCR’s are responsible for pick up, transportation, and drop off of our U-Box containers and to ensure that our valued customers needs and expectations are met by providing them with friendly and courteous service.
Duties and responsibilities of a U-Box Customer Care Representative include:
• Operate a flat-bed truck
• Operate an 8000 pound propane forklift or a truck mounted forklift
• Load and unload storage containers onto truck bed for delivery to storage facility
• Transport cargo to and from specified destinations
• Ensure timely delivery; provide customer assistance to include the sale of support items
• Use a truck mounted forklift to remove containers from vehicle, and position in the designated storage location
• Use on-line computerized dispatch and rental systems
• Prepare, receive, and provide appropriate documentation for the delivery or pick up of goods
• Verify that the container, and any other equipment rented, is returned in the same condition as when rented
• Ensure warehouse storage facility is clean, dry, and secure at all times
• Perform “Customer Ready” inspections of U-Box containers prior to dispatch
A Class B Commercial Driver License (CDL) or above is required, however, we are willing to train candidates in order to achieve an applicable CDL for employment. Candidates must possess a clean driving record, be able to pass a criminal background investigation, and meet all Department of Transportation (DOT) and U-Haul physical examination requirements.
U-Haul drivers that operate service vehicles and/or rental trucks with a GVWR of 10,001 lbs. or more or a combination of vehicles (truck and trailer) with a GCWR of 10,001 lbs. or more are required to have a driver qualification file. A medical certificate from a federally registered medical examiner must be obtained to be a U-Haul CMV driver.
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts or machines, fumes or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves or shields.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing, walking, recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching or similar activities, and lifting a minimum of 50 lbs assisted or unassisted.
Looking for an experienced Tree Climber with good trimming, pruning and removal skills. Must be able to work well with a team and not afraid to also do some ground work. We have a smaller crew and are expanding rapidly. Work will start at part time but will quickly move to full time for the right candidate.
Financial Analyst & Accounting Senior Bookkeeper
Local Commercial Real Estate Development / Investment company seeking an experienced professional that is knowledgeable and experienced to provide accounting for Property Management services and financial analysis. This position could also include financial planning, proformas, bank and investment packages for projects. We are looking for a team player who can prioritize, multitask and quickly grasp new concepts. Proficiency in QuickBooks and Office 365 is a must. This position would be a full time or considered for a part time basis depending on availability and qualifications. Please email resume.
California Security Services, Inc DBA Elite Universal Security Immediate openings for Licensed and Qualified officers in Butte County Areas (must be able to work in Chico, Oroville, and Paradise as needed).
These positions are for QUALIFIED AND CURRENT LICENSED PERSONS ONLY.
Currently seeking up to 5 officers. This will be a combination of Day, Swing and Grave Shifts.
Up to and exceeding 40 hours per week is available - WE DO PAY OVERTIME. We have days, swing and graves positions open. (YOU MUST BE ABLE TO WORK GRAVE SHIFTS)
Hiring both part-time and full-time posts. Salary will vary depending on experience and location.
Benefits: Vacation, Medical, Dental, Vision, Sick Leave, Uniforms, Employee Discounts on Training and equipment, 401(k).Minimum
MUST HAVE VALID GUARD CARD
MUST HAVE VALID EXPOSED FIREARMS PERMIT (ARMED WORK ONLY)
MUST HAVE VALID DRIVERS LICENSE
MUST BE ABLE TO COMPLETE AND PASS DRUG TEST AND BACKGROUND TEST.MUST PASS EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION
MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION - TRANSIT SYSTEM IS NOT
MUST BE ABLE TO WALK AND STAND FOR SEVERAL HOURS.
ACCEPTABLE. PREFER SECURITY EXPERIENCE, MILITARY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT BUT NOT REQUIRED.
AFTER HIRING - PAY RAISES AND PROMOTIONS ARE BASED ON SEVERAL FACTORS
MUST COMPLETE PROBATION PERIOD MUST NOT HAVE ANY DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS DURING PROBATION PERIOD
Evaluations are conducted semi-annually for raises and promotions, rank. You must complete a probation period before any raises or rank is considered.
Applications available via website www.eliteuniversalsecurity.com
We can provide any and all training at API-Academy- basic guard card, firearms, Taser and OC.
Elite Universal Security
Whether you grew up on a farm or just mechanically inclined, Holt Ag Solutions is looking for hardworking individuals with a passion to learn. If you want to be a part of a fast growing company with the leading edge of advanced technology, we have a place for you. Holt offers competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a place that values and cares about their employees. We sell and service agricultural equipment. If you want to work side-by-side with others who are passionate about customer service, consider joining our team. If you think you have what it takes to work for the best keep reading.
Responsible for the diagnosis and repair of all vehicles and equipment serviced by Holt Ag Solutions facilities. In this position, technicians are expected to perform with the highest degree of professional competence, as it relates to quality and quantity of work, product knowledge, and customer service.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and use hands and fingers to handle and feel objects, tools, controls and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts and is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee frequently works in outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration. The employee occasionally works in high, precarious places. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Hourly rate of pay with excellent company paid benefits including medical, dental, vision, long-term disability benefits, 401(k), profit sharing, nine paid holidays, paid vacation, and paid sick time. Career advancement opportunities and ongoing professional development.
Apply at www.holtags.comExperience Required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)See job description
Full time position M-F
Candidates MUST have the following qualifications:
Handle HEAVY phones; multiple interruptions and a very FAST paced environment
Multi-tasking and prioritizing
Flexible; willingness to cover additional hours
Pleasant demeanor -- Kind; compassionate; professional and EXPEDITIOUS
Knowledge of Medical Insurance: Eligibility; Verification; Benefits and authorizations
Scheduling Exams; Greeting; checking patients in; Collecting Co-Pay/Co-Insurance
*Plus: Radiology Imaging Background; Bi-Lingual
Join the world’s leading online therapy platform and provide care on your schedule, all from the comfort of home.
What is Talkspace?
Talkspace is an online therapy platform that will connect you with clients in your state through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant app.
How does Talkspace work?
Exchange text, video, and audio messages with your clients from anywhere, at any time — as long as you do so daily, 5 days/week. Our platform also supports Live Video Sessions.
To participate in the Talkspace clinical network, all providers are required to possess the following:
• A LCSW, LMFT, LPC, or PhD in Clinical Psychology
• Individual Professional malpractice liability insurance policy
• Submission of a fully completed, signed CAQH application
• Individual NPI number
• Reliable internet connection
Note: Talkspace therapists only work with clients in the state(s) where they are licensed and allowed to practice independently
Your clients are waiting.
Join our network of thousands of clinicians and become a leader in the mental health field.
High school diploma or the equivalent
Minimum of 2 years of experience in Accounting
Background in Dealership
Experience with CDK/ADP accounting software is preferred
Effective verbal and written communication skills with internal and external contacts
Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Training in phone etiquette a plus
Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
Professional personal appearance
Ability to meet company's production and quality standards
Customer service skills
Works well in a team environment
Able to work with a diverse group of people
Spend time indoors in air-conditioned areas.
On a regular basis for prolonged periods
on a regular basis
on a regular basis
Bending, twisting and/or stooping
on a regular basis
Kneeling and/or Squatting
10 lbs to 25 lbs
Reaching and/or lifting overhead
Repetitive hand/finger movement
on a regular basis
for prolonged periods
Grasping/grabbing with hands
on a regular basis
Pushing and Pulling
Determine management and quality requirements by asking questions and listening.
Attend company meetings as required.
Maintain a follow-up system that encourages follow through with assigned projects.
May work an occasional evening or partial weekend as required.
Establish personal performance goals that are consistent with company standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
Understand the terminology of the business and keep abreast of technology changes in products and services.
Know and understand the federal, state and local requirements which govern the company's business.
Follow lawful directions from supervisors.
Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
Participate in performance management.
Interact well with others and be a positive influence on employee morale.
Uphold the company's non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements.
Refrain from gossip at all times.
Perform accounting functions by performing the following duties and responsibilities:
Receives, reconciles, and processes vendor invoices
Ensure that all invoices and/or Purchase Orders are properly approved and all payable information is correct
Prepares accounts payable checks and posts all open items
Maintain accurate accounts payable schedule
File, organize and maintain all paperwork connected with job
Respond to voicemail and email inquiries promptly and in a professional manner
Shopping Center Development Company based in Chico looking for an experienced professional to work in conjunction with existing team on development projects, currently under construction and to be built in 2019. Primary responsibilities to include:
Existing Projects –
· Project costs and financial budgets
· Construction management
· Coordinating leases & Tenant Improvements
· Project scheduling and coordinating major retailers
New projects –
· Pre-Development / Pre-construction
· Project issues defined & potential solutions
· Weekly evaluation & production
· Due diligence checklist & evaluation
· Budget / Cost estimate by project
· Project entitlement monitoring
The candidate must be a team player with a positive attitude and able to interact well with the team. Knowledge of Office 365, comfortable with conference reporting and email monitoring. Most of the work will be out of our Chico based office with interfacing projects in Northern California and Southern Oregon. Assume site review out of the office for a day once a month
We are seeking motivated individuals to join our MSP support team. A successful candidate will have a track record of understanding in business desktop and server technologies that must include: Windows 10 workstations, Windows 2016 & 2019 servers, advanced networking, and vendor specific hardware and software.
This is an in-office position- NO REMOTE EMPLOYEES.
We are currently considering candidates who are willing to relocate to Chico. Any employment offers would be contingent upon the candidate being able to secure housing in the Chico area.
• Installation, administration , and maintenance of production servers and applications.
• Perform support of network routing, VLANs, Windows server, and Windows 10 administration and troubleshooting tasks
• Act as an escalation point for national customer device outages and performance issues.
• Monitors alert systems and take appropriate action as per guidelines.
• Ability to use various messages in an event log to affect repairs.
• Receive escalated service requests requiring enhanced response.
• Supports level 1 technicians during escalations.
• Member of the Installations team
• Member of the after hours support team
• Four (4) years of experience in similar MSP positions such as: IT help desk, IT desktop support, IT support analyst, IT service management; Helpdesk Representative; IT Service Desk; IT user support
• History of network and firewall administration (Cisco, Sophos, Sonicwall).
• Strong network, server and workstation trouble-shooting knowledge.
• Excellent customer service skills (courteous, tactful, and professional demeanor).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to groups.
• Reliable work ethic.
• Live within 20 miles from Chico, Ca
Desired Skills and Knowledge:
• Connect Wise Automate
• Active Directory and GPO
• SQL administration
• Network Documentation (Visio)
Eddy Rodriguez State Farm is looking for a motivated, hardworking candidate for a full time sales position. This is a permanent full time position. This position has lots of potential for growth and could include a mentorship program for entrepreneurial minded individuals who want to own their own business in the near future. The position has an hourly pay plus commission.