Do you want to work for one of Chicago's premier spas? Excellent MT's wanted!
Spavia offers excellent competitive pay for experienced Massage Therapists, continuing education support, multiple pay incentives, medical benefits, bonus structure and team environment.
Spavia is seeking experienced part-time or full time licensed massage therapists specifically for weekend help and then midweek.
Why choose Spavia? We are a career, not a job. Successfully established in Lincoln Park for 5 years. When you join the Spavia team, you will have the satisfaction of helping people in a supportive and exciting work environment. We are not clinical but we deliver on clinical results for those who need it. We are passionate about working together as a team of professionals. You will love the customized/personalized experience we deliver to our guests.
Spavia is looking for part-time and/or full-time team members that are friendly, genuine, high energy, and possess a positive, can-do attitude; but most importantly are passionate about helping and healing people.
Consider joining the Spavia family because:
Our guests love us. See our YELP reviews.
Our facility includes showers, lockers, retreat areas and many other resort-like amenities.
You will learn about other treatments (i.e.hot stone, sports, maternity, and body treatments such as wraps, scrubs, enhancements, etc.)
We care about our community and contribute to local social causes.
When you join our team you will receive:
Very competitive compensation based on experience.
Commissions, bonuses, discounted products and services, in-house training & continuing education reimbursement.
Linens, lotions, supplies, uniforms and professional liability insurance provided.
Respectful and supportive team atmosphere.
Qualifications and Requirements:
All Spavia Employees must:
Be actively licensed in the state of IL and at least two years experience.
Have excellent customer service skills and the desire to promote health and wellness benefits.
Be a team player with a positive attitude who maintains a clean, professional appearance.
We have free parking and we have 4 train stops within a 15-minute walk of the spa.
Spavia is an equal opportunity employer.
Required license or certification:
Licensed in the state of IL
Job Type: Part-time or Full-time
Spavia is a Chicago award winning premier day spa for 5 years in exciting Lincoln Park. We are seeking an accomplished professional guest advisor to join our team. Spavia provides a team environment with estheticians, massage therapists, and guest advisors that thrive on delivering an exceptional experience to our guests. Check out our YELP reviews and our web site to understand more thoroughly what we offer! Our team relies on individuals that are punctual, reliable, bring an exceptionally positive attitude to the spa and are personally goal-driven. Our guest advisors are multi-taskers, ethical and demonstrate strong communication and selling skills. Guest advisors are willing to work hard to accomplish personal goals and those of our team.
We are looking for guest advisors : Minimum 2 years front desk experience in spa or related salon industry. Mind body POS or similar experience a plus. Candidate must strive to provide an exceptional experience for our guests at every touch point including scheduling reservations, telephone etiquette, greeting guests, checking guests in and out, maintaining a beautiful spa, selling products in our lifestyle boutique and selling memberships to our guests for optimal results. Our guest advisors bring a polished and professional image at all times, professional in attitude and are courteous team players.
WE OFFER: Competitive hourly wage, plus retail commissions and bonus for memberships. Potential extra incentives for exceptional performance. Paid training. Insurance offered. Complimentary Spavia signature membership! Growth opportunities - Management career path. Full or part-time openings. Must be able to work some evenings and weekends.
Kincade's Bar and Grill is looking for part time staff for immediate hire.
1 year experience in a fast paced environment required. Cleanliness and efficiency are essentials.
We offer competitive wages in a non-corporate environment.
Please respond with resume and contact information.
You can also apply in person 3pm - 6 PM
A healthy lifestyle brand is looking for someone to join the team to help share our products. Simultaneously, this person will have to be a determined and relentless promoter of our brand, an extremely friendly customer service representative and detail-orientated for account management.
- Proficient computer and online skills (knowledge within Gmail, Google Drive, Wordpress)
- Firm experience with Salesforce or similar platforms
- Sales experience (CPG preferred)
- Skilled writer
- Confident and well-spoken
- Organized, self-motivated and a quick learner
- Must have your own computer with video chat accessibility
- Must have reliable internet
- Must have an open schedule during regular work hours
- Must have reliable transportation
Role will include:
- Acquisition of new leads
- Cold calls to prospective leads
- Lead generation
- Managing new and existing accounts
- Phone and email correspondence
- Friendly and active co-workers
- Limited flexibility working remotely
- Hourly pay + commissions
- Discounts on company products
If you are interested, please send us an email telling us a little bit about yourself and why you think you'd be perfect for the position.
We will only consider applicants who include a resume and cover page.
POSITION TITLE: Driver Helper
PURPOSE: The purpose of this position is responsible for assisting the delivery driver to timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes,
REPORTS TO: Fleet Manager
DRESS CODE: Steel toe boots, Martin Produce Uniform
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Our Montessori School located in downtown Chicago has a part-time/full-time (5-8 hours/day, 5 days/week (M-F)) opening for Assistant Montessori Teachers working in our 0-3 and 3-6 year old classrooms!
This is an excellent opportunity for those interested in teaching in a high quality Montessori environment. For Assistant Teachers: Montessori Experience of any kind is a plus but not required. Experience working and/or caring for children in some capacity is required.
If you are interested in working with children in a beautiful learning environment with a warm and caring staff, please submit your resume for consideration.
Located steps from downtown Chicago in the historic Dearborn Station at Polk and Dearborn, South Loop Montessori School is a private Montessori School. We are an AMS Full-Member School and affiliated with three esteemed, suburban Chicago Montessori Schools; Northbrook Montessori School, Lincolnshire Montessori School and The Grove Montessori School. Our mission is to foster an enriching and challenging educational environment where each child is encouraged to grow to his or her fullest academic, emotional and social potential. We are seeking teachers who will strive, along with other team members, to implement and achieve such an environment so that a consistent Montessori framework for learning is developed, thus educating the full human capacity of each student.
Please visit our website at: www.southloopmontessori.org
Responsibilities include answering phones, scheduling and confirming appointments, handling client payments, maintenance of the spa and attending to individual client needs.
The successful applicant must have excellent communication skills, computer skills and the ability to multi-task. Previous spa front desk experience is a plus but not required. A profession, friendly and positive attitude is a necessity.
Big Jones is looking to add to our Front of House team. Smiling, happy professionals dedicated to hospitality work only need apply. Our ideal candidate would be an experience busser/server assistant with great personality to support our reduced server and bar staff. Ability and willingness to take delivery orders to customers a major plus. If you're interested in growing a career in service, even better.
We have a great, constructive work environment and benefits. Interested candidates reply with resume or apply in person at 5347 North Clark Street. No phone calls please.
Merchandising Representative – Part Time, Flexible Schedule Retail Merchandising Services, Inc. (RMS), a national merchandising company servicing various retailers, has an immediate opening for a Part-Time Merchandising Representative in your area! As of today, we are continuing to service in many essential retail stores. RMS is committed to playing a vital role in providing support during the pandemic and is providing employees with face masks and gloves. Description: As an employee of RMS you would be assigned to work in retail stores on a weekly, bi-weekly and/or one-time basis. You would be responsible for servicing retail stores within a 15-mile radius of your home address and can expect part-time, varying hours from week to week. Benefits:
RMS Merchandisers complete a variety of tasks such as:
To view open stores and apply for this position, please visit our website at https://www.rmservicing.com/careers/field-careers/open-positions-merchandiser/#jobs and submit your application through the Careers tab.
The Merchandiser will ensure local stores are stocked with full variety of product in the proper quantities and will be responsible for stocking product displays and creating new displays. Some retail experience will help but will train the right candidate. Must have own vehicle, have people skills, and have flexible schedule to help stores with special events.
We are looking for associates to join our team in a brand new 14,000 Sq. Ft. pick/pack fulfillment warehouse located in Chicago, IL.
· As an associate, you’ll be joining a team poised to contribute significantly to growth in the distribution center.
· You’ll contribute your passion and skills to make sure orders leave the warehouse promptly and accurately, prepare all inbound product for distribution, and deliver a great product to a happy costumer.
· This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced rapidly growing company with a lot of room for growth.
M-S, 7AM-3PM operation, hours will very per position offered, with weekend work.
$14.00 hourly rate FT hours 40+ hours a week, over time opportunities
Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock, picking and filling orders, packing and shipping orders, managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse. Job responsibilities include:
The associate must:
Job Type: Part-time:
Hiring part time now, in all 3 positions below
experienced required for all positions
SHIFT MANAGER: experienced in a fast paced restaurant, preferably pizza oriented, handling all aspects of FOH and BOH. Looking to develop more delivery.The shift supervisor is clean, neat, and organized. As a supervisor, you play a key role in supporting the restaurant owner. You assist in the opening and closing operations of your shift while staying productive in between. You monitor your staff and make sure service is up to standards at all times. You’re constantly coaching and motivating your team, but you also get excited to jump in and be hands on!
At first part time, hopefully leads to full time.
Including: social media, maintaining an orderly and reasonable inventory of food and liquor and incidentals.
Food Manager's license required
WAIT STAFF: handle serving and making drinks for your table. Must be experienced at making drinks be energetic and outgoing. Familiarity with Toast POS system a plus. Bassett certification needed or be willing to take class and food handler required
COOK: prep work and basically pizza maker now, looking to expand menu with more higher end and protein meals
experience required, and food handler license
REPLY WITH EMAIL AND INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE
RESUME OR LETTER
Mexican restaurant need personal for the front of the house. Apply at 9707 N Milwaukee Ave
NOW HIRING BARRISTAS/CONFECTIONISTS.
Churro Parlor is a family owned business opening its second location in the LAKEVIEW neighborhood. We are looking for team members that are cool under pressure and able to multitask. Experience is a plus but not a must! Please send resumès to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by for "open casting" January 11th from 12-2pm at 1604 W. Roscoe ave. Chicago Il. 60657
Our Montessori School located in Northbrook, IL has part and full-time (5 days/week (M-F)) openings for Assistant Montessori Teachers for our classrooms!
This is an excellent opportunity for those interested in teaching in a high quality Montessori environment.
For Assistant Teachers:
Montessori Experience of any kind is a plus but not required.
Experience working and/or caring for children in some capacity is required.
Background in special needs, yoga, art, music, dance, etc. is also a plus.
Being reliable and approaching work with integrity, enthusiasm and dedication.
Find great joy working with children and have a genuine love and respect for each child.
Ability to pass a background check and TB test.
If you are interested in working with children in a beautiful learning environment with a warm and caring staff, please submit your resume for consideration.
At Northbrook Montessori School, we provide a safe, unique, supportive, and respectful environment that nurture the spirit of the child. With over 40 years of combined experience, we founded our school to build peaceful learning communities for children and adults. The main objectives of our school is to provide a carefully planned, stimulating environment which will help children develop within themselves the foundational habits, attitudes, skills, and ideas which are essential for a lifetime of creative thinking and learning. When engaged in well-structured tasks, students experience a deep inner satisfaction which leaves them with an overall positive attitude toward learning.
Independent Contractor Transcriptionists to transcribe recorded audio interviews and meetings of various topics. Work is done independently and must satisfy minimum quality scores and weekly production amounts. All work is done remotely at Independent Contractor's work location.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Accuracy - Ability to transcribe clean and verbatim with 99% or higher accuracy.
Formatting - Ability to learn and adhere to High Fidelity's transcript formatting standards.
Ideal Candidates will have:
• Transcription training and experience.
• Experience with interview and focus group transcription.
• Ability to transcribe 30 min to 1 hour of audio per day.
• Minimum 70 WPM
• Transcribe in adherence to High Fidelity's formatting standards.
• Ensure all transcripts meet or surpass 99% accuracy.
• Provide responsive and proactive communication with office team.
• Submit completed jobs before or by the file due date/time.
• Work in accordance to established weekly production target amounts.
About the Job High Fidelity is a general transcription company headquartered in Minneapolis, MN. We serve video production companies, advertisement agencies, law offices, and education centers. High Fidelity has a customized work portal that allows at-home transcriptionists to select files, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. New business and annual growth have us looking to infuse our team with more top talent - dedicated professionals who take pride in their exceptional transcription speed and accuracy, and who have made transcription a specialization.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
We are in search of a new team member on our staff to take charge of Youth Ministry. This part-time position, paid hourly, focuses its attention in providing support and organization at St. Anthony. The scope of the position centers around planning, organization, communication, and execution of initiatives, youth nights, events, and projects within youth ministry This is a great opportunity for the right person. An exceptional candidate will possess fantastic organizational skills, be a pro-active/self-starter that identifies and anticipates upcoming needs, exemplifies strong computer/ social media skills and the ability to communicate effectively with other staff, parents, teens, and others who contact the Parish office.
• Coordinate youth program, projects, and events.
• Manage registrations for youth ministry offerings and offer supportive assistance for those registering
• Support in the set-up, supply gathering, administrative, and final preparation tasks of youth ministry events
• Assist in all aspects of youth ministry communications on programming, events, and sharing the ministry vision, which includes:
· Create digital and print marketing communications for intended audiences (teens, parents) using our email, website, and design tools/templates
· Create content (using graphic templates tools) to build a social media presence that engages youth in the mission of the church
• Any other duties assigned by the Pastor
Key Knowledge and Skills:
• Active in the Roman Catholic faith and commitment to function in a manner consistent with the mission of the Roman Catholic Church
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written) to professionally communicate, minister to, and represent St. Anthony Parish
• Knowledge of, or the ability to learn how to use, graphic design template tools such as Canva (knowledge of expert tools a plus, but not required)
• Experience in Microsoft office software and using database tools
• Knowledge of, or the ability to learn to use, mass communication, website, and social media tools (Flocknote, Constant Contact, eCatholic sites, etc)
• Ability to thrive in a collaborative and creative environment
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
• Strong organizational skills
We are looking to hire a responsible and knowledgeable plumber that is experienced in residential service. Experience includes but not limited to, fixture replacement / repair, water heater replacement/repair, gas line repair, sewer rodding, sump & ejector replacement/repair.
Hourly rate is determined upon experience and license.
Must have a valid drivers license and clean driving record.
Principal SAP FICO Consultant ready for a long-term growth and career enhancing opportunity leveraging SAP to solve our customer’s most challenging issues.
The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of SAP project delivery experience from project prepare phase through deploy and run phases. The candidate should have strong business and SAP background and be experienced in interfacing with client executives, business and IT client members in consultative project engagements.
We are seeking consultants experienced in one or more of the following process areas:
We’ll need to add some items here
· General Ledger, New General Ledger
· Account Receivable, Account Payable
· Asset Accounting
About the Role
As a Principal, you will assist in the leadership and delivery of engagements. You will build on your experience designing and delivering implementations. You will collaborate and interface with client counterparts on a daily basis. You will also be involved in thought leadership and knowledge management efforts with the objective of providing value-adding consulting services that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Collaborate with client counterparts to define long-term vision, goals and strategies
· Contribute to the design and development of client future processes and organizations with corresponding transformation roadmaps
· Conduct requirements workshops with a team of global IT professional & subject matter experts, translating those requirements into actionable project initiatives w/associated metrics
· Solution targeted processes, leveraging best practices
· Configure / design SAP functionality and processes
· Solution and document functional specifications
· Define, execute and support testing of the solution
· Perform knowledge transfer to client and supporting organizations throughout all phases of the project
· Support management of project execution from start-to-finish in order to deliver according to plan (scope, quality and time)
· Coach and develop team members to deliver quality results and promote professional development
· Mentor and coach team members through formal, performance evaluation methods and informal, individual feedback opportunities
· Collaborate and share knowledge
· Create/contribute S4HANA and SAP ECC practice artifacts
· Provide insight and thought leadership to develop differentiated points of view and methodologies
· 10+ years of SAP Experience
· At least 3 full lifecycle implementations (all phases) of a package implementation lifecycle
· Experience with of Package Implementation Methodology and key deliverables
· Customer-facing project experience
· Solid written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability and willingness to travel
· Undergraduate degree or foreign equivalent; or three years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
At least one (1) S/4 HANA customer engagement
· A leader and key contributor in project management of large ERP implementation projects and teams; significant team leadership experience over Process Streams / Functional Areas
· In-depth knowledge of Package Implementation Methodology and key deliverables
· A foundation in consulting, versus industry
· Ability to influence at the leadership level
· Ability to simplify difficult situations, models and issues to create executable actions
· Strong personal and professional values; entrepreneurial spirit
· Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Willingness to travel as needed
· Ability and willingness to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary
We are seeking a Machine Operator to join our team! This position is responsible for quality output on a limited number of packaging machines, making machine adjustments as necessary.
Job Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
Requirements & Qualifications:
POSITION SUMMARY: The Service Support Specialist assists in a variety of tasks within all departments of the branch.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Essential functions may include, but are not limited to, the functions listed below)
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
If you’re looking for an employer who is an industry leader that has been in the business for over 80 years, then look no further.
Founded in 1939, General Parts distributes parts and provides service for over 60,000 active customers and 400 manufacturers of commercial foodservice equipment. Corporate headquartered in Bloomington, MN, we provide service coverage in all or parts of 27 states through our 29 branch locations.
General Parts offers a competitive benefit package that includes 401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Short and Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, On-Call Pay, Double Time on Sundays, Profit Sharing, Tool Allowance, Company Supplied Uniforms, and Company Supplied Service Vehicle, Tablet and Cell Phone.
General Parts participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information please visit our website: https://generalparts.com/careers/
MAC Relocations is one of a suite of portfolio companies within a privately held equity company, Wurkwel Ventures, out of the Chicago market which owns furniture and liquidation companies serving clients in transition. MAC Relocations was established by industry professionals from the logistics, relocation, storage, and installation industry who have over 100+ years of combined experience. We have the knowledge, flexibility and capability to the preferred your end to end logistics solution as we take a creative and strategic approach to make sure our services fit the needs of our clients. You can rely on MAC to insure a professional, on-time and cost-efficient project.
As MAC Relocations is a rapidly growing, innovative company venturing to build the best in class moving company, we are offering an exciting opportunity for business savvy individuals to join our talented team. As a MAC Relocations team member, you will enjoy a collaborative, fast paced environment where your contributions will be visible and highly impactful!
We are a diverse team of dedicated professionals that treat each other like family. We are committed to excellence with the balanced purpose of achieving results while having fun!
The Relocation Sales & Marketing Manager position is a leadership role responsible for directing the MAC Relocations sales functions within the organization as it relates to the sale and servicing of in-house trucking delivery and installation, storage and logistics services for businesses and corporate relocations. Further duties include, but are not limited to, hiring, training, developing and managing an effective sales team to maximize revenue and profitability across all lines and sources of business Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Business Leader
• Set sales/revenue goals and provide leadership to a sales team that is highly motivated to meet sales volume and performance goals.
• Utilize data to identify organizational and individual performance issues, then address by implementing coaching strategies or process improvements.
• Measure and record the results of the team’s efforts and report historical and anticipated results. • Manage employee workload and lead distribution.
• Act as the main communication link and between the sales staff, internal organizational entities, and leadership. Sales Team Coach
• Coach the sales team using a system of group and one-on-one meetings, regular observation of individual selling skills, and consistent feedback to the sales reps about strengths, weaknesses, sales performance, and goal setting.
• Ensure that all aspects of sales are run smoothly, including the ongoing development of sales staff, A/R, coordination of sales support materials, adherence to processes such as Netsuite protocols and KPI accountability.
• Participate in walk-thrus and meetings with clients to determine scope of work and parameters that influence the scope and execution of the work.
• Correspond with clients to collect all relevant service and/or product information for complete inventory.
• Drives further sales or up-selling opportunities within projects or recurring client.
• Utilize our ERP, NetSuite, to manage the client pipeline. • Ensure client is aware, via internal collaboration, regarding schedules, project timelines and status updates to ensure expectations of customers are always successfully met.
• Oversees select projects from start to completion ensuring on-time and on-budget performance and to the satisfaction of clients.
• Resolves any potential discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Identify labor, time requirements, material, as well as products (as applicable) by manufacturer, type, finishes, condition, and other factors necessary for evaluation and cataloging.
• Ensure team consistently obtains precise inventory counts and product specifications, print-ready photos for marketing and sales, and cost database by entering and backing up relevant data.
Estimate & Propose:
• Utilize standardized technology format and process to assemble onsite inventory data into spreadsheets with corresponding pictures.
• Identify and gather specs for estimating purposes, including, but not limited to; labor, material, time requirements, blueprints, and related documents.
• Create deal sheet(s) by computing costs following performed analysis of all project variables.
• Present prepared estimates by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information. • Quote and negotiate respective projects to maximize overall ROI.
Job Qualifications, Skill Sets & Profile:
• 7+ years of successful sales experience in a moving, commercial office or relevant industry.
• 3+ years leading and directing a sales team with successful results.
• Year-over-year track record of achieving team-based sales goals.
• Proven ability to hire, train, and develop sales professionals.
• Excellent analytical skills and understanding of financials as well as Gross Profit models
• Connections within the facility services, demo contracting and commercial moving networks is a huge plus.
• Technology: Knowledge of MS Office Suite, NetSuite or previous experience utilizing a CRM system is a huge plus.
Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to Guests of bar and service bar following standard recipes and the company's policies; merchandise drinks; and is attentive to Guests, making them feel welcome at all times.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
EXPERT INSTIGATORS - Creates a seamless Guest experience by being the face of the bar, welcoming the Guests, and enthusiastically meeting their needs.
COMMUNICATION - Creates an environment of ongoing, open, back-and-forth dialogue with coworkers and Guests.
FLAIR & SALESMANSHIP - Sells the Guest experience by creating an entertaining "show" in the bar.
PERSONAL OWNERSHIP & ACCOUNTABILITY - Takes ownership for the bar area, demonstrates a strong sense of personal accountability.
FLEXIBILITY & STRESS TOLERANCE - Knows that anything can and will happen and is willing to mix things up anyway.
TEAMWORK & COLLABORATION - Fuels an environment where everyone pitches in and gets along.
We are looking for a General Sales Manager to come lead our team of experienced sales consultants.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Our client is a leading retail packaging and POP display company serving companies in the beverage, liquor, pet, fast food, footwear and apparel industries. They work with US clients throughout the US and China and are a family owned business that emphasizes work/life balance and treating employees and customers with dignity and respect. As they approach their 54th year in business, we are recruiting two (2) driven, high-energy B2B business development representatives to join our team based in our Chicago HQ on the north side of the city.
Your role will involve identifying, engaging and selling our value-added services to Fortune 1000 companies. You will undergo a comprehensive training program that will build your knowledge in all facets of selling, manufacturing and our value-added services. Advancement is based on performance, and in this environment, they will provide you with the necessary tools and knowledge to grow personally, professionally and financially!
Duties of the Job:
We'd love to hear from you if:
Contact Read Allen at email@example.com
+About MxD and the Position
MxD is where innovative manufacturers forge their futures. In partnership with the Department of Defense, MxD provides factories with the digital tools and expertise they need to begin building every part better than the last. As a result, our more than 300 partners increase their productivity and win more business.
MxD is currently seeking an experienced, hands-on Senior Project Engineer to join our Research & Development Projects team. MxD has multiple ongoing research projects in the areas of Industry 4.0, Supply Chain, Digital Twins, Future Factory, Systems Integration, and Cybersecurity. You will be part of the team responsible for developing and leading R&D projects to help America’s factories tackle grand challenges.
In this role, you will plan, schedule, drive, and communicate project status to MxD stakeholders and report to the Director of R&D Projects. Additionally, the Senior Project Engineer will be responsible for assisting in the development of innovative solutions and identifying synergies across projects and matching technology development efforts with manufacturers’ needs. The Senior Project Engineer will also be responsible for assisting the team in the development and execution of a commercialization strategy to disseminate and transition project outcomes to the MxD membership and manufacturing community at large.
+How to Apply
Apply online at mxdusa.org/careers by clicking on the link to the position posting and submitting your resume with a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for this role and MxD. Tip: Meeting the qualifications is important, but a great cover letter will set you apart!
+Work with Us
+Anti-Discrimination Policy and Commitment to Diversity
If you are looking to join the Nation’s Best Mortgage Protection Sales team, Equis Financial has immediate openings for qualified agents.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Who we are…
In the age of algorithms and automation, Causal iQ offers a fresh take on the role of a programmatic solutions provider. Our approach to digital marketing places emphasis on the importance of human expertise, layered with technology, to make informed marketing decisions. We hire the most sought-after experts in the space and empower them to approach challenges from new angles driving a change in the way the industry interacts with technology.
If you’re interested in developing and furthering your career while being a key contributor to the company’s growth, this is the place for you.
Who you are…
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating opportunities to support the overall growth of the business. This role is permanent, full-time, and involves extensive training with significant advancement opportunity.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to)
Need to have…
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For other career opportunities with Causal iQ, visit: www.CausaliQ.com/join-us
We offer great benefits such as medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), PTO, a company paid AD&D, Life Insurance, and much more!
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Causal IQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
Facility Solutions Group is dedicated to timeless contribution and service in lighting, electrical, energy, and technology fields. Our mission is to consistently provide our customers with superior value through quality products, service and support by contributing to the quality of life of all employees.
As one of the nation’s largest single-source providers of lighting and electrical products, electrical services, electrical construction, and energy management solutions is expanding their staff and seeking an Apprentice Electrician to join the Bensenville, IL team.
As an Apprentice Electrician you will work under the guidance of a Journeyman level electrician assisting in the installation, alteration, addition, and/or repair of electrical systems on commercial work sites. The ideal candidate will be working towards a career in the trade with Facility Solutions Group.
An Apprentice Electrician will:
Established Family Dental Office in Chicago, IL is in need of a Dental Receptionist to join the team.