The primary responsibility of the Medical Case Manager is to provide multi-disciplinary medical case management to HIV+ clientele with co-morbid conditions (i.e. substance abuse dependence and PTSD) with the primary goal of improving the client’s overall health and well-being. The Medical Case Manager will formulate and systematically review individualized client care plans, maintain progress logs, facilitate needed client referrals and conduct comprehensive discharge planning. The Medical Case Manager will also facilitate psychoeducational client group sessions covering topics such as substance use, drug interaction, individual coping mechanisms, anger management, interpersonal relationship skill development and generating healthy lifestyles.
Delivering with Uber is an easy way to earn money in your spare time. You sign up, deliver whenever it works for you, and get paid every week.Why deliver with Uber?
How it works: When you go online, you start receiving delivery requests. After you accept a request, you drive or ride to the restaurant, pick up the order, and drop it off at the customer’s location. The app gives you optional turn-by-turn directions.
When you deliver with a car, you must:
When you deliver with a bicycle, you must:
Additional Information: If you have previous employment experience in delivery (such as a delivery driver, food service, food delivery, delivery runner, or courier) you might also consider partnering with Uber Eats to earn great money. We also welcome drivers who have worked with other food or restaurant delivery networks like GrubHub, Foodler, Seamless, Eats24. Our delivery partners come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from traditional driving, food delivery services, and transportation industries to other industries.
We are looking for an experienced technician who can do a regular manicure, pedicure, gel or no chip manicure, artificial full-set acrylic manicure and dipping powder.
We're across the street from city hall in the middle of the loop. Lots of repeat clients as well as walk-in's. Please call or text Frank for an interview 630.253.2604 we're hiring immediately Full or Part time.
Punch Bowl Social's chef driven, high volume kitchen is looking for a qualified individual to join their team as Sous Chef. This person will be hardworking, dedicated, and experienced in kitchen management.
Punch Bowl Social innovates and leads a modern authentic approach to the "eat-ertainment" category by effectively combining a diner-inspired scratch-kitchen, craft beverage program, and entertainment in a highly curated design-forward environment. In addition to our passion for providing exceptional food & drink, we are committed to personalized customer service and have developed a team of extraordinary brand ambassadors to lead our tribe of professionals.
2+ years Sous Chef experience
Experience working in a high volume kitchen
Experience working in a scratch kitchen
Ability to work in sync with all managers to ensure a good service
Ability to oversee a team of 15+ BOH staff
ESSENTIAL DUTIES FOR SOUS CHEF
Assumes responsibility to ensure success of kitchen operation
Will oversee and monitor the prep & production
Will assist with private events
Be responsible for effective and efficient scheduling
Responsible for the management of BOH team, to include: coaching, counseling, execution, quality, pars, maintenance, and organization of prepped goods.
Facilitate the organization and cleanliness of the kitchen
Responsible for daily procedures meet and exceed all health code regulations
Coordinate with team on the development of daily specials
Responsible for facilitating all equipment maintenance and repair
Ensure quality product through production and execution process
Join us for a job fair with open interviews at our shop located at 200 S Michigan in Chicago!
We are hiring associates, shift leaders, and delivery bikers!
Hope to see you there
Produce company looking for Delivery Drivers must have a valid driver's license and know your way around the city. Duties to include but not limited to pulling orders, picking up & delivering produce, cleaning up and other misc duties. Also looking for general warehouse position. Please come between the hours of 11:30-12:30 Monday thru Wednesday for on the spot interviews. Please have a resume available and a valid driver's license.
3931 W Dickens
Chicago, IL 60647
Cafe in downtown Oak Park is looking for an energetic and charismatic team member who can ring up our guests with accuracy and a smile. Close to public transportation and ample parking available to employees. Please email work experience and/or resume and we will call you today for a phone interview!
- 1 year cashier experience
- barista experience great but not mandatory, will train right candidate
- food service experience preferred
- availability to work at minimum 20 hours per week
- weekend availability
- shifts vary between 7am-9pm (6-9 hours/shift)
- accurately ring up guests and give proper change
- greet guests
- clean tables
- run food to tables
- will be trained on espresso machine and making our signature drinks
JOIN A WINNING TEAM!
Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Chicago is seeking Energetic, Friendly & Guest Focused Team Members!
Top Market Wages | Thorough Training | Opportunities for Advancement | Flexible Schedules
Don't Forget To Ask About Our Amazing Company Benefits And Perks!
Come visit us today for an immediate interview!
605 N. Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60654
Or you may send a resume.
Find out more about joining the Landry's family -- one of America's largest casual dining & entertainment companies!
Protein Bar and Kitchen is a quick service restaurant where we encourage and support our community in living and eating well.
We are looking for passionate people who are enthusiastic about making impactful guest connections, knowledgeable about nutritious food, drink, and wellness and aren't afraid to be themselves!
Protein Bar and Kitchen is hiring for positions with open availability at our State and Lake location! Apply now at Protein Bar Jobs dot com!
If you are knowledgeable, encouraging, uplifting and love letting the real you shine this is the job for you! Apply Now!
Protein Bar and Kitchen is committed to supporting our team to thrive by offering opportunities for advancement, paid time off, transit benefits, free meals, discounts on retail items, and the opportunity to make a difference in our community!
The Vice President of Regional Conservation serves on Openlands executive team that leads the work of the organization and provides a leadership role in developing and executing organizational strategy and regional conservation goals. S/he is an accomplished conservation leader responsible for directing and overseeing region-wide conservation activities for the organization, ensuring successful and meaningful short-range, intermediate, and long-lasting results. The Vice President of Regional Conservation will:
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities
Openlands is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ qualified individuals based on
individual merit. Openlands does not discriminate against any individual with respect to the terms and
conditions of employment based on that individual’s race, sex, age, religion, color, national origin,
disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, housing status, or any other non-merit factor protected under state, local or federal laws.
Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all personnel actions such as recruiting, hiring, compensation,
benefits, promotions, training, transfer, termination, and opportunities for training. Openlands is
committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and valued member of the
FULL-TIME and PART-TIME schedules, Position needs to be filled immediately.Must be able to keep pace in a busy environment and give friendly and high-energy service.
CHICAGO HALAL specializes in creating fast food dishes with a modern take on Mediterranean cuisine.We are seeking experienced ,friendly and talented staff to hire .
Scheduling on the spot interviews.
*Text Name and Phone number And what shift you can work .
Night shift starts 5pm-1am Sun -Wednesday and Thursday-Saturday 8pm-4am
Morning shifts from 10am-6pm
Looking for a experienced full time fast food cook! Making sandwiches and frying fish and chicken. Great place to work at.
Chapin Hall is an independent policy research center affiliated with the University of Chicago, one of the world’s premier research universities. Chapin Hall provides public and private decision-makers with rigorous data analysis and achievable solutions to support them in improving the lives of our most vulnerable children, youth and families. Chapin Hall’s impact derives largely from the distinctive marriage of the most rigorous academic research with innovative partnerships with the public systems, institutions, organizations, and programs that are in a position to best deploy that research. For more information about Chapin Hall, please visit our website.
Chapin Hall at the University of Chicago is seeking a Payroll/Human Resources Associate to actively contribute to HR administrative efforts in support of the organization. The Payroll/HR Associate will be customer-focused and provide support to all levels of staff within their areas of focus. The individual will also gain a greater understanding of overall Payroll, Employment, and HR operations through a variety of functions within a non-profit, academic setting.
The position will report directly to the Director of Human Resources.
The primary responsibilities of the position are as follows:
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
·Must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time.
·Must be able to operate a computer extensively for four (4) or more hours per day.
Pre-employment background checks are required for all Chapin Hall at the University of Chicago positions.
To express interest in this opening, please visit our website.
Formal expressions of interest are accepted online only. A cover letter, resume,
and reference contact information are required to be considered for this position.
Individuals in need of reasonable accommodations to complete the application process should contact Human Resources by calling (773) 256-5157, or by sending an email.
Chapin Hall at the University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values and actively seeks diversity in its workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as an individual with disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Albany Steel & Brass is a 100 year old family owned company located on the near northwest side of Chicago. We are a Fastener Distributor and Contractor Supply House specializing in HVAC products and related tools and fasteners. We are looking to fill a few openings in our Inside Sales and Counter Sales Departments. These are full time positions with the possibility of some overtime. We are looking for someone with at least basic experience in Contractor Sales and Fasteners. This is a long term opportunity for the right individual.
Counter Sales Job Description:
Our customer base includes Contractors, Service Companies and Manufacturers. Sales person will greet customers, determine their needs and enter and print orders for merchandise based on their requirements.
Also, take care of Will Call customers who previously placed orders, take new inquiries and follow up on previous inquiries. Responsibilities include stocking incoming inventory into proper locations and filling new orders for will call or delivery that are entered by the inside sales department.
Hours are 7 am until 4:30 pm Monday thru Friday. Every third Saturday until noon.
This is an hourly position. Some overtime may be available.
Pay rate is based on experience.
Must pass a drug test and basic physical and occasionally lift 70 pounds.
Good computer skills required and must be able to learn quickly and work well under pressure.
Customer Service experience required, strong verbal and written skills a must.
Must be fluent in English. Multilingual is a plus.
Background check will be required before actual job placement.
Blue Cross / Blue Shield Insurance
Vision coverage provided, Section 125 optional, Aflac optional
Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
Up to three weeks of paid vacation, based on length of service
7 paid Holidays
401K with Company matching contribution
Tortoise Supper Club is seeking skilled Grill Cook to fill a full-time PM position. We are looking for a dependable, hard working, and detail oriented person to fill this position. This is a full time position.
We offer competitive pay, paid vacation, and shift meals.
Nosotros hablamos espanol.
Please reply by email or you can also call or text Contact number.
Kalapriya Foundation is looking for a part time credentialed teacher of Indian dance. Skilled students of dance seeking to expand their skill sets are also encouraged to apply. Using the classical styles as a base the instructor must be able to give the children an opportunity to experiment and create new productions.
Compensation based on background and commitment to grow the program. A candidate with an active driver's license is strongly preferred, however a transportation allowance will be provided for travel program sites within the city limits if required.
Salon Lashe specializes in lash extensions. We are located in Chicago's heart of the gold coast, the salon's is flanked by many of our prestigious neighbors, and great views of the fabulous corner of Oak and Rush.
The Salon includes two spacious private rooms, open lash area and a makeup bar.
Salon Lashe is currently in need of various positions ranging from receptionist to administrative assistant and hours are flexible.
• Answering Phones
• Confirming appointments and monitoring appointment book via email and phone
• Sanitizing Tools
• Data Entry
• Good phone demeanor
• Good interpersonal skills
• Detail Oriented and accurate
• Ability to multi-task
• Computer literate, Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
• Dress Code required
• High School Degree required
• One year work experience preferred
• Prior customer service experience or service industries experience preferred
Please send resume, short cover letter, availability, and salary requirements.
THE CHICAGO LITERACY ALLIANCE NEEDS AN AMAZING MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
The Chicago Literacy Alliance is an association of more than 130 organizations helping to meet literacy needs for people of all ages and backgrounds. From learning to read & write to loving to read & write, our members serve to create a more literate Chicago. Our beautiful West Loop home, the 50,000 sq.ft. Literacenter, is the country’s first ever coworking space dedicated to literacy.
About the Position:
Reporting to the Chief Development Officer, the Marketing & Communications Manager will spearhead the Chicago Literacy Alliance’s external marketing, media, and PR efforts along with developing a suite of donor stewardship materials. This person will create and implement a robust marketing strategy and plan for the organization, oversee the creation of all online, print, broadcast and social media content, and ensure the timely, accurate, and creative production of regular CLA donor stewardship communications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Graphic design experience is required, and ideal candidates will have two years of work experience in nonprofits. We’re looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, someone who is looking to grow a marketing program into something great, someone who is passionate about all things literacy, and someone who works well in a team.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
The CLA is an equal opportunity employer, and embraces and celebrates diversity in the community it seeks to foster. Diversity of ethnicity, skin color, background, experience, lifestyle, skillset, physical limitation, education, religion, sexual preference and gender within the CLA team is essential to the organization’s culture and mission.
BENEFITS & PERKS
MABLE'S TABLE in the heart of Bucktown/Wicker Park is hiring for experienced Line Cooks and Bussers.
Minimum of 1-3 years experience required.
Must have availability to work PM shifts, or weekend brunch. We are searching for talent and passion!
Please send your resumes or apply in person Monday thru Friday between 12pm to 5pm. We offer VERY COMPETITIVE WAGES and are an EEO employer. No downtown hassles finding and paying for parking. We offer a great work environment.
Tambien Buscamos DISHWASHERS en Chicago. Buen pago y beneficios
Latin Grill Restaurant is now accepting applications for all positions, front of house and back of the house. Please apply in person at 1800 W IRVING PARK RD, 60613
WEDNESDAY 4:00PM TO 7:00PM
THURSDAY 10:00AM TO 1:00 PM AND 3:00PM TO 7:00PM
FRIDAY 10:00AM TO 1:00 PM AND 3:00PM TO 7:00PM
SATURDAY 12:00PM TO 3:00
OR EMAIL US YOUR RESUME
Marquee Merchandise, one of the largest Broadway merchandising companies in New York City, is currently seeking a Merchandise Seller for the national tour of STOMP in Chicago. The position is seasonal during the run of STOMP at the Broadway Playhouse on 175 E. Chestnut Street, Chicago, IL, from Dec 5 - 30.
Ideal candidates will be friendly and personable, capable of working in a fast-paced environment, and available for all or most of the performances. Sales experience a plus, though not a necessity. If interested, please send cover letter, headshot/picture, and resume to the attention of Matt Murphy. Pay for this position is $50 per performance.
Please visit our website to learn more about the company.
WORK AT BW&R
Do you have what it takes to be part of the Buffalo Wings & Rings team?
BUFFALO WINGS & RINGS
3434 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60608
This isn't your typical restaurant job. BW&R is the kind of place for people who love good food and love to show people a good time.
People naturally get together over wings and our energetic crew makes BW&R a lively, entertaining place to spend time with friends and family. We look for people with bold, engaging personalities who love to have fun and actively participate in the customer experience.
We take the traditional idea of service and push it to a whole new level by empowering our team to delight customers and offer unexpected touches that elevate the sports restaurant experience. This is not your typical wing joint!
But it only works if we have passionate people who enjoy food, discovering new tastes and helping our customers explore the many flavors that are Buffalo Wings & Rings.
Now Hiring Experienced, Reliable & Flexible...
* LINE COOKS
Please email your resume to address within ad for consideration or stop by to fill out application in person.
Hourly / Bonus for Basset & Food Handlers License / Paid Training / Food Discounts
Client Support Staff
1.) Bachelor's Degree with 1 year of experience in a human service or related field; or 2.) Associate's Degree with 2 years of experience in a human service or related field; or 3.) Five years of experience working with an at risk population. Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus. Possessing a 40 hour domestic violence certificate is also a plus.
Below you will find the duties and responsibilities of the Client Support Staff, who reports directly to the Shelter Supervisor:
Schedule consists of 40 hours per week: Several evening and overnight positions available. Must be able to work weekends.
Please send your resume and cover letter via email or via fax at 773.638.0323.
The Girls Program Mentor will work in New Life Centers of Chicagoland’s Urban Life Skills Program, under the direct supervision of the Mentoring Program Director.
The Urban Life Skills Program (ULS) is an intensive, community-based mentoring program for youth in the Little Village and Humboldt Park neighborhoods of Chicago. There are two target demographics of the ULS program: gang-involved youth on probation, and at-risk youth referred through local schools and community agencies. Serving these two populations allows ULS to holistically engage both violence prevention and intervention in response to identified community needs. We seek to reduce youth contact with the justice system, promote safety, and empower young people to become community-builders and peace-makers. Our holistic program model enables us to fulfill our mission: to provide mentoring and advocacy to guide youth toward a new life and a new direction. We envision youth and families transformed by hope, becoming men and women of character to create a flourishing, unified neighborhood.
The Girls Program Mentor is a Part-Time Non-Exempt position 20 hours/wk, and will take place primarily at our Little Village location. The Girls Program Mentor is responsible for one-on-one and group mentoring, as well as logistics of Girls programming and daily program activities. The Girls Program Mentor will demonstrate a commitment to servant-leadership, teamwork, and excellence, as well as the mission of New Life Centers of Chicagoland.
· With team, plans and implements youth outreach and information sessions explaining program opportunities and expectations
· Assists in coordination and implementation of girls programming in-school and on/off New Life Centers sites
· Assists in procurement and maintenance of supplies
· Communicates with key staff, mentees and mentee caregiver(s) to ensure youth safety
· With team, assures all necessary participant paperwork is complete and submitted on time as requested (ex. sign-in sheets)
· Maintains positive community partnerships to best support youth engagement
· Creates relevant lessons and activities for daily programming
· Guides program planning to accomplish set goals, allowing space for team voice and ideas
· Communicates with leadership proactively to address program situations needing support
Other Duties as Assigned
· Attends all weekly staff meetings and quarterly all-staff meetings
· Attends required trainings as necessary
· Must become a Mandated Reporter
· Must pass a background check
· One-year minimum experience working in the human services field in a capacity that involves direct services to at-risk youth
· Cross-cultural competency
· Knowledge of the challenges and needs of at-risk youth
· Proficient in Microsoft Word. Must be willing to be trained, and proficiently utilize database(s) and information tracking systems relevant to duties
· Must keep confidentiality of records and participant information
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
· Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
· Ability to travel locally with youth
· Minimum High School Diploma or GED
· Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred
· Valid Illinois Driver’s license, insurance, good driving record; subject to driving background check
Dare2tri is a Chicago based non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the lives of individuals with physical disabilities and visual impairments by building confidence, community and fitness through swimming, biking and running.
Dare2tri is looking to hire a Content Marketing Manager to join the team and help elevate the digital, print and social presence of the organization. The Content Marketing Manager should be a design-oriented, creative thinker with exceptional writing skills and the ability to represent mission through storytelling.
This role will work closely with the Executive Director and Development Director to create a marketing strategy and plan, as well as execute all of the day-to day tasks required to grow the Dare2tri brand and further the mission through digital channels and social media.
· 2-5 years in the marketing and communications field
· Passionate about digital media and the marketing landscape
· Mission driven and excited to use skills to help grow a small nonprofit
· Ability to perform routine analyses of data to drive marketing decisions
· Effective communicator, strong verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Proficient in Adobe Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator and ability to create original content
· Experience with MailChimp, Neon CRM, Squarespace a plus
Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and make decisions without oversight
Please email a cover letter and resume to Keri with the subject line - Content Marketing Manager.
Title: Hotline Director
Location: 1615 W. Chicago Ave., Chicago, IL 60622 and 1 E. Wacker Drive, Ste. 1630, Chicago, IL 60601
Supervised by: Battered Women’s Network Executive Director
Supervises: Hotline Shift Supervisors, VIRAs, and Hotline Administrative Assistant
Status: Full-Time Salaried Exempt
Date revised: 11/19/18
The Hotline Director is a senior staff position at The Network responsible for the leadership of all daily operations
of the Illinois Statewide Domestic Violence Hotline responding to over 24,000 calls annually. This position manages
23 staff at the call center and is central to representing the work of the Hotline and The Network both locally and
Management and Administration (approximately 35% of the position)
· Writes position descriptions and hire assigned staff. Assigns staff to special projects.
· Conducts supervision, prepare evaluations for all direct reports. Conduct necessary disciplinary, terminations,
and other personnel actions in accordance with personnel policies
· Provide ongoing mentoring including strategic growth for assigned staff and the development and monitoring of
individual work plans.
· Ensures that Hotline staff receive necessary training on best practices, new laws, etc. that affect survivors of
· Tracks benefits: vacation, sick time, etc. for all Hotline staff.
· Available to Hotline staff 24 hours daily for problems that may arise.
· Oversees projects by outside contractors.
· Submits Hotline staff time reports and payroll to Network Administration for payroll
Reporting/ Data Management (approximately 30% of the position)
· Management of the telephone system including oversight of the care and maintenance of the
equipment in partnership with the City of Chicago’s Department of Information Technology (DOIT).
· Supervises the maintenance of the iCarol database making updates as needed.
· Manages data collection through the iCarol database and runs monthly, quarterly and annual iCarol statistical
· Completes reports as needed including monthly and quarterly reports to the Department of Family of Support
Services of the City of Chicago, Illinois Department of Human Services, and other funding entities.
· Provides daily reports to Chicago Survivors regarding homicide notification.
· Provides monthly reports to the Executive Directors of Illinois Domestic Violence Programs.
Financial Management (approximately 10% of the position)
· Prepares annual budget for the Hotline and all programs operated by the Hotline.
· Monitors program expenses in order to stay within the scope of the current fiscal year budget.
· Submits monthly vouchers for the Hotline and other programs operated by the Hotline.
Advocacy/ Outreach / (approximately 15% of the position)
· Participates in local and statewide projects affecting survivors of gender-based violence.
· Shares advocacy and outreach responsibilities with the Executive Director often being the
spokesperson to the media regarding Hotline related services.
· Participates in the greater Anti-Violence Community.
Training (approximately 5% of the position)
· Trains Chicago Police personnel on the Hotline and community resources at the Chicago Police Training
Academy as needed.
· Provides training on the Hotline, community resources, etc. at each 40-hour training conducted by The
Network’s Centralized Training Institute.
· Prepares and provides other training as necessary.
Other (approximately 5% of the position)
· Attend and actively participate in departmental and staff meetings
· Protect The Network’s value by keeping information confidential
· Update knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining networks; participating in
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· This position operates primarily in an office environment that is accessible. Some work at off-site locations may
be required and those may not necessarily be fully accessible
· This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners, filing
cabinets, and fax machines
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee
frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
· The employee must frequently lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move
objects up to 40 pounds
· Travel between the main office and remote locations is required.
· This position requires attendance during business hours from 9am to 5pm, Monday through Friday with on call
availability all non-benefit time nights and weekends.
· Occasional night and weekend hours are required a few times a year
· Work place is a smoke- and drug-free environment.
The Network is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ qualified individuals based on individual merit. The Network does not discriminate against any individual with respect to the terms and conditions of employment based on that individual’s race, sex, age, religion, color, national origin, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, housing status, or any other non-merit factor protected under state, local or federal laws. Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all personnel actions such as recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions, training, transfer, termination, and opportunities for training. The Network is committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and valued member of the team.
· 5 years of work experience in supervising direct service / crisis line staff
· 2 years direct service experience in crisis intervention or harm reduction work preferred
· Knowledge of domestic violence and/or women’s issues and strong commitment to social justice and ability to
create and manage social justice work
· Knowledge of domestic violence and demonstrated commitment to social change in the area of violence
· Strong project management, community organization, and program development skills
· Strong writing and platform skills for both online and traditional media
· Strong negotiating, presentation and networking skills
· Practice in appropriate conflict resolution methods leading to positive solutions
· Strong team building skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
· Experience with developing and monitoring a budget
· Excellent interpersonal, public speaking, and written communication skills
· Training experience desirable
· Ability to work well with people from diverse backgrounds
· Must have an understanding and commitment to the mission and philosophy of The Network
· 40 Hour Domestic Violence Crisis Certification Required
Computer and software knowledge
· PC literate with strong skills and experience in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Experience with iCaorl, Infonet databases desired
· Proficiency desired in all social media platforms - Twitter, Facebook, etc.
LEVEL OF LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
English required. Preferably bi-lingual in Spanish.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
Kaiser Tiger Restaurant is looking for enthusiastic Servers for the winter season, with weekend availability!
Kaiser Tiger is located on the hot Randolph Street Restaurant Row. We are the top Chicago Craft Beer and Bacon Oasis in the City.
Must have maximum 2 high volume full service restaurant server jobs in past 5 years for consideration.
Beer knowledge a must!
We are looking to hire and train within the next week. Please send resume
Relax & Rejuvenate Hotel Spa Solutions, seeks an energetic, experienced, dynamic spa professional to lead our growing Midwest Operations.
Relax & Rejuvenate is one of the most innovative company in the hotel spa services industry.
* We created the hotel industry's first, brand-wide in-room spa services program for Kimpton Boutique Hotels back in 2005 which remains the industry's most popular and cutting-edge spa service amenity.
* We have created a new business model for hotel spas that has landed us contracts to operate -- not manage or be a temp for --5 hotel spas, over top industry players like WTS International and American Leisure.
* Our company operations have been featured in American Spa magazine 5 times
- including being the Sept 2010 Cover Story
The ideal candidate possesses:
* 3+ years of massage experience
* Experience in high-end spas and/or hotel industry
* Experience in training and education of massage therapists
* Understanding of business concepts and implications
* Dynamic personality to conduct meetings, training and education sessions
* Solid computer skills
* A plus if you are a yoga instructor or certified fitness instructor
* Perform treatment for guests as needed, up to 10 per week (mainly couples massages to observe and coach team members)
* Overseeing multi-technician events
* Managing staffing / scheduling of technician team
* Attend Hotel Staff meetings
* Educate new hotel employees to our services
* Technician recruiting and development, including spot checks
* Orientation and training of new technicians in protocols and treatments
* Support Business Development efforts
* Equipment and product inventory control
Compensation and Benefits Include
* Salary DOE
* Tips averaging $25 per service
* Paid vacation, CEU reimbursement
* Discounted stays at partner hotels
Goals of Regional Manager
* Ensure quality standards are maintained by technician teams
* Monitor compliance with treatment protocols, procedures and product usage
* Maintain adequate staffing levels of technician teams
* Monitor inventory and equipment maintenance of treatment rooms at partner hotels.
* Deepen key client relationships to increase service usage by hotel guests
Compensation and Benefits Include
* Total cash compensation expected between $50 -- 65K
o Base salary, Gratuities on services and Bonus of up to 3% of sales in territory
* Health insurance subsidy
* Paid vacation, CEU reimbursement, 401(k) plan
* Discounted stays at partner hotels
Please reply with resume and 3 professional references to or fax to 434-244-2776
Attention challengers of normal. We need curious people. The kind of people who know that ideas sometimes have to be wrestled to the ground and other times taken out for dinner. We need people to make ideas that move people. Is it fun? Yep. Is it hard work? Yep. We have good coffee. We will pay you. You will grow. Come on in, the water is fine.
The Human Resources Associate performs a variety of complex technical and administrative duties under general supervision. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law.
What You'll Do
Our Ideal Candidate
About the Role:
DreamBox Professional Development (PD) Specialists empower teachers to take ownership over their professional learning in ways that directly impact their students and classroom. Our PD Specialists partner with clients to plan and deliver high quality professional learning curricula via highly engaging training and learning PD webinars, in-person presentations, and remote support for educators using DreamBox. PD Specialists also partner with DreamBox Client Experience and Client Success teams to provide an outstanding experience for schools and districts using DreamBox.
What You'll be Doing:
Special Position Requirements
MARLOWE is currently seeking a full time Assistant Manager with extensive experience in the customer service/sales/retail industry. Candidate must demonstrate a history of strong work ethic, communication skills, and leadership roles. Management experience is a must, along with team building, visual displays, and personal sales. Luxury goods experience is preferred. The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is looking to be a brand representative for a growing luxury retailer both with personal sales goals and team leadership.
MARLOWE is an Italian women's wear brand specializing in fine cashmere, high-spun wool suiting, and ready-to-wear, as well as Italian calf skin leather goods.
Colette Salon Spa is a boutique salon specializing in tailored haircuts, styles, and color that unleash your inner glamour look. With its prime location in the bustling Goldcoast area Colette Salon and Spa is committed to bringing cutting-edge hair and beauty techniques to every client. Designed for those who want to look and feel their best while learning tricks of the trade, Colette Salon and Spa brings an element of fun to your day.
We are looking for a Front Desk Salon Coordinator/Shampoo Assitant.
FRONT DESK COORDINATOR/SHAMPOO ASSISTANT:
A skilled salon coordinator can lead a salon from good to great! Do you like to work in a team focused, professional, positive, fast paced, and creative beauty environment? Colette Salon and Spa is seeking to grow our customer service team through the addition of a full/part-time front desk coordinator/shampoo assistant. Qualified individuals will provide our guests with a world-class, yet personalized, customer experience.
• Computerized scheduling (Millennium software)
• Check ins, check outs and appointment scheduling
• In-person and on the phone customer contact
• Leading service providers and customers into beautiful, fulfilling and on-time services
• Retail product sales
• Successful candidates will have direct experience, or an aptitude to learn, creating and deploying salon promotions via
email and social media.
• 1 year of salon, customer service, and/or retail experience preferred.
• Experience with Kevin Murphy and Moroccanoil products beneficial, but not required.
• Fashion orientation required. Qualified candidates will be polished, not pretentious.
• Positive outlook, a sunny disposition, and excellent interpersonal skills are critical!
• Proficient at learning new computer systems and applications.