Restoration Company in the Charlotte, NC area is currently hiring Restoration Techs.
We are seeking individuals who are comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, and is a serious multi-task. If you are self motivated and have superb interpersonal skills. Are highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations and able to provide 24 hr on call service then you'll thrive in this work environment and you may be perfect for our team!
Please email resume with necessary compensation.
@SeniorLifeInsCo (Twitter) is seeking motivated, career-minded final expense agents to join our team.
Senior Life Insurance Company is one of the fastest growing insurance company in America. When it comes to your career, timing is critical.
Senior Life allows you to be in complete control to build your business. Our game-changing technology allows you to interact with limitless customers. No cold calling, we’ve done all the prospecting for you. You decide how you conduct your business whether they’re over the telephone or in person.
We provide the following
• Same day pay
• Industry-leading technology
• Competitive contracts
• Unlimited growth opportunities
What it takes
• Must have or be willing to obtain a life insurance license
• Strong work ethic
• Be coachable
• Reliable and responsible
• Entrepreneurial mindset
You should be making what you are worth. You can build your own business by recruiting people anywhere in the country. Join the life insurance company that will assist you in reaching the level of success you deserve.
About the Company
Summit is looking to hire more team members so we can better represent our client's brand.
To ensure the quality of work we provide our clients, we believe in organic growth. All managers are competitive, sports minded, most played sports in high school or college.
Sports Minded Marketing Representative
Benefits of Summit Employment
TO APPLY -If you feel you would be a good fit to be considered for the position, please send your resume to our Human Resource Manager By clicking "Apply Now" Candidates with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Sales, Marketing, customer service, assistant manager, full time, retail, management, sports, insurance, real estate, car sales, membership sales, education, training, team building , team lead , leadership , brand development , business development , internships , coach , tutor , captain , or varsity sports experience are all welcome.
General labor--continuous heavy lifting required
Will be moving steel from one location to another-taking off of racks or putting onto racks
Will be working outside-rain-cold-hot-etc.
Must have steel -toed boots.
This job includes dealing with customer inquiries via email and chat, processing customer orders and payments, invoicing and data entry. We also expect you to be flexible and assist in other areas of the business as needed, including shipping, stock management and more.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Excellent and proven customer service record
- Comfortable working all day on a computer
- At least 2 years’ experience working in busy office environment
- Positive attitude and desire to grow within the company
- Great at communicating with customers, and resolving customer issues
- Attention to detail in all aspects of your work
- Eager to learn and develop
We are a small team and we expect the right person to be flexible and willing to take on ad-hoc responsibilities and help out where and when needed. Especially at peak times it may be necessary to help out in other areas of the business.
Please contact us with your resume and details of your relevant experience. The salary range will depend on your experience in a similar position, but please include details of your desired salary.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Advance your career as a licensed clinical psychologist on our behavioral health care team in the Charlotte, North Carolina area.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare.
TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomesfor patients, partners, and physicians alike.
For more than 40 years, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams. Our history, stability and national footprint allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. When you join TeamHealth, you gain access to the strength of a nationwide network with a collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge to support you as you provide the best care for patients.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Join the nation's leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth's Post-acute Care program is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
The 22nd-largest metropolitan area in the United States, Charlotte is a major city and commercial hub in North Carolina. The city is home to the Levine Museum of the New South which explores post-Civil War history, and Charlotte Douglas International Airport, which offers convenient acess for travel. The Uptown city area has attractions like the NASCAR Hall of Fame, Carowinds amusement park, and many more!
Roto-Rooter Plumbers is seeking an experienced Water Restoration Technician to join our elite team of professionals in our thriving Water Cleanup department.
**Ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of water mitigation experience**
As a Water Restoration Technician, your responsibilities will include:
• Arrive at customer site as scheduled
• Inspect site and present solutions to the customer
• Complete the project utilizing all safety guidelines provided by Roto-Rooter Services Company
• Complete the project in established time frame
• Ensure the project is complete to the customer’s satisfaction
• Service technician experience preferably in the restoration industry
• Strong customer service focus and able to communicate effectively with customers
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Clean driving record and pass background check
Just to list some of the benefits of joining our team:
We offer competitive wages and potential growth in this company. If you are an energetic, self-starter with focus on achievement, please send us your resume with salary history.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Want to join a fast-growing company that is also recognized as Best Workplace in the Mortgage Industry with career growth potential? Network Capital has experienced explosive growth since its inception in 2002 as a leading Real Estate Finance company with offices in Los Angeles, Irvine, Miami and New York. Bring your talent and join our fun, high energy, fast paced environment.
***Earn a Base income of $175,000 Annually***
Call our Recruiter – Shay at (949) 408-2714
Check out our video here: http://youtu.be/ivKRqyBGGLA
Essential Job Functions:
Skills & Experience:
Network Capital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination and retaliation due to age, race religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Should you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at (949) 408-2814.
The Production Coordinator fills a vital role, by providing daily administrative / office support to our Field Operations management & crews. As a Production Coordinator, you will assist with answering calls, typing, filing, meeting scheduling and a variety of other duties. Handle daily customer interaction, respond to all customer inquiries; follow up in timely manner; escalate complex matters as needed. Treat confidential / sensitive information appropriately; coordinate with corporate HR, Payroll, & Compliance to assist with employee & applicant processing. Exercise good judgment to plan, prioritize and accomplish a diversified workload in a fast-paced construction environment.
Essential Duties include:
- Daily Sales data entry
- Prep material requisitions, place material orders; inventory management
- Assist with Service Dispatch as needed
- Service Annual Maintenance plans
- Process credit cards, mobile deposits
- Accounts Receivable daily follow up
- Coordinate permits, inspections
- Distribute/collect Job Applicant packets, New Hire paperwork
- Assist with applicant interviewing as needed
- Assist with payroll/timesheet prep
- Other duties & activities as assigned
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum of High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years admin/office experience
Qualifications / Skills
- Administrative/office skills
- Computer Savvy: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook email/calendar
- Strong organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication
- Able to treat confidential info appropriately
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Basic understanding of construction industry
Must be able to receive acceptable results on background screening and drug test.
First, and most importantly, we're looking for business partners. We're not looking for employees. If you're looking for something small, & short term, or a temporary replacement of your hourly job, there will be better fits elsewhere.
We provide salespeople and entrepreneurs a proven, duplicatable system that allows them to take control of their life back.
Your income level here is un-capped. $30K - $50 Part-time / $60K - 120K Full-time in year one.
We have warm leads so no cold calling is required. We focus on mortgage protection, final expense, retirement, and our exclusive debt elimination program. We accomplish this by using multiple types of life insurance products. Your week will look like this:
You set your own schedule and work when you want to work.
This is a commission-based sales position. We have a very duplicatable system that makes this job very simple if you follow it. But that doesn't mean it's easy. It's going to take some work. For those willing to put in the work, the rewards can be significant. For some...Life-changing.
The average commission is around $500 per sale and reps will sell anywhere from 2 to 10 sales per week (depending on part-time/full-time status)
**These are based on the starting commission level. You can get a 5% raise every 2 months by hitting very attainable production goals**
(The Top producer in the company for 2019 wrote over $650,000 in business on his own pen)
You will need a Life insurance license. If you do not currently have one, we will assist you in obtaining one for your state.
Someone with no experience in the industry can make six figures their first year as long as they're coachable and willing to work. We have all the training in place, you just need to plug into the system.
When you're ready, (determined by you, not us) you can start working towards running an agency.
Multiple 6 figures and balance restored to your life in 3 -5 years.
True financial freedom and a legacy for your family in 5 to 7 years.
We're not a fit for everyone & not everyone is a fit for us. It takes hard work, coachability, and a positive, business owner mindset.
We're not promising "easy"... we're promising "worth it". And we have results to back it up.
If this sounds like it might be a match for what you're looking for, today is the day to find out for sure.
Our Core Values
These core values are not just lip service, they are non-negotiable. If they're not a fit, no need to apply. But if you align with us and with what we believe, we would love to hear from you.
While The Jessup Agency offers extensive support, mentorship, and training; experience in the following areas is a plus:
Life insurance, field underwriter, mortgage protection, sales, customer service, computer, management, retail, engineer, medical, marketing, pest control, alarms, home security, dish network, direct tv, windows, doors, promotion, call center, telemarketing, solar, time share, timeshare, travel, real estate, mortgage broker, outside sales, inside sales, insurance sales, auto glass sales, door to door, roofing sales, ac sales, air conditioning sales, pharmaceutical sales, car sales, boat sales, rv sale, finance, financial advisor, solar, photovoltaic, printer sales, copy machine sales, window sales, water treatment sales, radiant barrier sales, solar water heating, water softener sales, pool sales, stealth, going green solar, pure solar, landscaping sales, software sales, leasing agent, property manager sales, procurement, recruiting, recruiter, placement specialist, sears sales, kitchen sales, sharp, energy expert, consultant, car sales, auto sales, boat sales, relationship sales, and mortgage sales.
We are seeking a Shipping Coordinator to become an integral part of our team! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
Criminal background check and drug screen required
Otofonix is looking for a Manager of Digital Marketing. This person will lead full-funnel efforts across organic, paid, social, and affiliate channels in order to drive revenue for the Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) business. He/she will oversee the day-to-day operation of all marketing campaigns, help define both acquisition/retention strategy, and ultimately be responsible for delivering on performance targets. The MDM reports to directly to the CEO and will be responsible for managing all external marketing resources including contractors and agencies as well as related budgets.
The incumbent will need to have a strong knowledge of digital marketing practices as well as experience in selling products via the company website, Amazon Marketplace, and Walmart Marketplace. Strong project management skills, detail orientation, and the ability to manage multiple external resources are must-haves.
Responsibilities for Digital Marketing Manager
· Promote E-commerce endeavors through all forms of printed materials, advertising, social media, digital media, and public relations
· Use advanced metrics to monitor, measure, and report marketing campaigns and ongoing digital communications (i.e. web traffic, SEO, social analytics, email engagement, etc.)
Qualifications for Digital Marketing Manager
· Preferred experience with one or more of the following platforms: Asana, Klaviyo, FreshDesk, HotJar, Amazon Seller Central, ShippingEasy
Real Estate Underwriter - Remote Position!!
Requisition ID: 1136
APPLY DIRECTLY: www/s3cuso.com - Real Estate Underwriter
This position will be responsible for examining, evaluating and underwriting all 1st mortgage applications in order to assess the risk, confirm compliance with guidelines and all regulatory requirements and to render a credit decision.
The Real Estate Underwriter will have the authority to approve/deny/counter-offer mortgage loans along with the ability to recommend policy exceptions to Management. This position will be responsible for the review of specific agency AUS application findings and recommend loan decisions that differ from those findings to Management for consideration.
S3 has a commitment to excellence and the highest standards of member service. Our values and beliefs are critical to the success and growth of the business and they were all created with a unique cultural foundation.
Perform direct resident care duties under the supervision of licensed nursing personnel. This person will assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents.
The responsibilities and duties section is the most important part of the job description. Here you should outline the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization and who the job reports to.
Examples of CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) responsibilities Assist with daily living activities. This includes delivering meals to patients, turning and ambulating patients and providing plenty of fresh water, as well as extra nourishment between mealsHelp patients with personal hygiene. Provide patients with bedpans, help with baths, shampoos and showers Provide adjunct care for the patient, including ice packs, non-sterile dressings and therapeutic baths Check vital signs and record daily information in the patient’s chart Assist the nurses and other staff as needed Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures and abide by federal, state and local requirements, as well as Joint Commission standards
This position entails traveling to automotive repair facilities and inspecting automobiles for mechanical failures of all types including but not limited to engine, transmission, suspension and electrical.
-Must have their own vehicle for transportation
-Must have hi-def digital camera to take photos
-Must have computer and internet to upload photos and reports.
-Must have automobile failure experience and ability to describe failures to engines, transmissions and other various mechanical components.
-ASE certified is a plus
-Ability to identify a failure demonstrated and document it using our secure online portal.
-General knowledge of website navigation and ability to upload photos.
Inspectors operate as independent contractors and are paid on a per inspection basis.
-Net 15-30 day payments
Go to https://oneguardinspections.com/oneguard-inspectors and fill out the inspector application or reply to this posting.
Coast Medical Service is hiring a full-time Recruiter to source, place and support travel healthcare providers. The demand for travel healthcare opportunities outweighs our supply of quality candidates. You will have access to hundreds of open assignments and will be rewarded generously for making quality placements.
This is a remote position; you can work from anywhere as long as you produce :)
Skills + Requirements
Compensation + Benefits
Details @ sfgwestcoast.com/working-symmetry/
I am looking for an Insurance Sales Representative whom I can train to become a Manager and lead in select regions within the next year. You will be required to learn our proven Sales System and, as a manager, to help hire and train new Agents. The areas we are selecting are fast-growing markets and I am looking for a strong team leader who is willing to put her or his heart and soul in his or her work.
This is an In-Home, (Remote/Virtual), relationship building sales role that has an incredible commission structure. We have a streamlined lead generation system so there is no cold calling involved. The system puts you in front of qualified buyers who have a need for the product.
Our philosophy is to better our lives through bettering the lives of others. If you have a willingness to learn and are passionate about improving your current situation, you will be able to find tremendous success through our proven sales system and amazing team support. As long as you are willing to learn new skills and follow our system, you will not fail. You will be able to better your life through bettering the lives of your clients and your team!
If you consider yourself a self-driven person who is willing to do whatever it takes to improve your current situation and upgrade your life, please read on for a description of our lead generation system as well as what you can expect from this position.
Our Lead Generation System
Each week we mail thousands of letters to people who just bought or refinanced a home. Our letter states that we will pay off their mortgage in the event of their death or make the mortgage payments for them in case of a critical illness or disability. In exchange for this protection, the client pays a premium. At the end of the term, if the client is still alive, they will receive all their money back.
Those homeowners that are interested in getting this protection will personally fill out our mini-applications and mail them back to us, requesting us to call them to set an appointment and show them their options.
There is no cold calling. Only those who have requested the information will be contacted.
This sales system has revolutionized the insurance industry and that is what allows our agents with their own personal production to make $70-$125K in the very first year regardless of experience.
Basic Job Description
I am looking for a relationship building sales agent who will take these applications, call our clients, set appointments, and virtually meet with them at their home for about 45 minutes and help them pick out the best insurance plan that fits their needs and budget. Our full-time agents will virtually meet with 12 to 15 families per week. Some of our agents start on a part-time basis and gradually move to full-time.
Commissions as a New Agent
Typically, commission on a mortgage protection product is about $600 per family you protect. Our average full-time underwriter will sell 5 to 10 mortgage protection plans a week. In addition to mortgage protection, the main focus of my team is to use a selection of premium financial products to help people save for retirement or protect their current retirement accounts (e.g., 401k's and IRA's) from losing money in the market. These products have very high commissions and can double your income. We have extensive training on how these products work and how to sell them.
What You Can Expect from this Position:
Who I Expect to Hear From:
*Note: If you do not already have a Life/Health Insurance License - we have a streamlined process in obtaining one in 7-10 days by means of Online study course.
Are You the One We are Looking for?
If you feel that you are the one we are looking for, start the conversation by applying below!
To Review the Position Visit: sfgwestcoast.com/working-symmetry/
To Schedule Your First Screening Interview Visit: calendly.com/fineagencyhiring/westcoast
Earn $47,000 to $60,000 for entry level sales professionals, while experienced sales professionals can earn over $100,000. Compensation is structured through a combination of base salary, commissions and bonus structure.
We move to the beat of a different drum. Our core values aren’t just words on a piece of paper but something we strive to live out every day. We make a difference in the lives of our employees, their families, this nation and our world. We accomplish this by using our time, talents and resources. Each Lineage location supports local charities and we offer the opportunity to participate in international mission trips.
We are committed to our culture. At Lineage we rally behind our core values and we deliver a positive experience to our customers. We celebrate our employee’s success and encourage our team members to bring their insights and recommendations to the table. Are you ready to discover your true potential at Lineage?
We are hiring Sales Professional
This is a consultative sales role. You will manage a customer portfolio of mid-sized organizations. Conduct business development activities based on targeted vertical markets. You will discover and diagnose inefficient customer work-flows. Strategically develop innovative solutions that positively impact an organizations business critical communications. Solve your client’s business challenges by offering software, hardware, and outsourcing solutions.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
Lineage is a company that treats our employees and customers as if they are family. We are a family owned business that was founded in 1984. We help companies manage the transformation of business critical communication from creation to distribution.
For more information visit us at https://www.trustlineage.com
Full Time Salary plus commissions
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Catamount Roofing Group is looking for and immediately hiring motivated and experienced Commercial Roofers. We specialize in repairing and maintaining existing roof systems of all kinds; single-ply, asphalt based, liquid applied, and metal.
We are also looking for entry level individuals who understand that there is huge financial reward in learning and becoming expert at a skilled trade. There is an abundance of work, freedom, reward, and advancement in the commercial roofing industry. If you can problem solve, communicate effectively, are mechanically minded, can work an iPhone, understand quality over quantity, and have a drive to be better and better, then we will teach you the rest.
We are a Safety 1st and 100% tie-off fall protection company.
Come to work knowing you have a local ownership and management team fully supporting your growth, and go home proud of what you’ve achieved every day.
FIRST AND SECOND SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
Job Summary: This position is responsible for, but not limited to, handling and/or cleaning material through the galvanizing process in an orderly and efficient manner.
• Responsible for tying or assisting with tying material onto racks with wire or chain for safe movement through the galvanizing process.
• Use wire to tie material to bow racks, universal racks, or other tooling to prepare for the pickling tanks using specific training methods for the galvanizing process.
• Use rope to lift and prepare material for the pickling tanks using specific training methods for galvanizing process.
• Learns to rack a variety of materials by assisting others.
• Racks, unracks or cleans material in order as directed.
• May clean material using a grinder, file, or brush as specified by the customer.
• Inspects material for sags, runs, drips, bare spots and reports it to management.
• Uses bolt cutters to remove wire from product and tooling and disposes of it per established procedures.
• Learns to inspect materials for holes, smothered spots, etc.
• Perform housekeeping activities to keep production area and equipment clean and organized.
• May assist with training new production helpers as specified by management.
• Required to wear protective equipment, follow safety rules and all company policies and procedures.
Resumen del trabajo: este puesto es responsable, pero no se limita a, manipular y / o limpiar el material a través del proceso de galvanizado de manera ordenada y eficiente.
Detalles del trabajo:
• Responsable de atar o ayudar a atar el material a las rejillas con alambre o cadena para un movimiento seguro a través del proceso de galvanizado.
• Utilice alambre para atar el material a las rejillas de proa, rejillas universales u otras herramientas para prepararse para los tanques de decapado utilizando métodos de capacitación específicos para el proceso de galvanizado.
• Utilice una cuerda para levantar y preparar el material para los tanques de decapado utilizando métodos de formación específicos para el proceso de galvanizado.
• Aprende a almacenar una variedad de materiales ayudando a otros.
• Coloca, desenreda o limpia el material en el orden indicado.
• Puede limpiar el material usando una amoladora, lima o cepillo según lo especificado por el cliente.
• Inspecciona el material en busca de pandeos, escurrimientos, goteos, puntos desnudos y lo informa a la gerencia.
• Utiliza cortadores de pernos para quitar el cable del producto y las herramientas y lo desecha según los procedimientos establecidos.
• Aprende a inspeccionar materiales en busca de agujeros, manchas ahogadas, etc.
• Realizar actividades de limpieza para mantener el área de producción y el equipo limpios y organizados.
• Puede ayudar con la capacitación de nuevos ayudantes de producción según lo especificado por la gerencia.
• Se requiere usar equipo de protección, seguir las reglas de seguridad y todas las políticas y procedimientos de la compañía.
We are recruiting a Forklift Operator Warehouse (Mon-Thurs/ Fri-Sun Shift) to join our team! Your position will focus on safe and efficient movement of products and materials.
Now is a great time to join our growing company! The Millennium Group (TMG) is an award-winning business process outsourcing firm focused on print, mail, document scanning, reception, and related office support services for Fortune 500 companies, professional service firms, and institutions of higher education. TMG is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players interested in a career rather than just a job. With a team of over 1,500 nationwide associates, TMG is seeking an individual who can uniquely contribute to our 30+ years of success in the industry
We are looking for a proven leader with a clear focus on customer service and end user satisfaction to drive best in class services to our client. The Account Director will act as the Client Relationship Manager and provide strategic management, leadership, contagious enthusiasm and drive your team to achieve set goals and continually exceed expectations.
WATCH Where Service Matters
With over a 29 year track record of increasing growth, visibility and opportunity our highly-regarded insulation contracting company, ABS Insulating Co. Inc., seeks an experienced and talented Gutter Manager to join our team. As a locally-owned and operated company, we have a strong culture rooted in trust, integrity, professionalism, and excellence; and, we make it a point to use good judgment, fairness, and common sense to meet our challenges. You’ll find that our team consists of talented, dedicated people who share our enthusiasm and sense of pride!
· Hire, train, evaluate, discipline, coach and terminate field superintendents, crew leads, and skilled labor; analyze and resolve worker problems.
· Analyze and plan work-flow; ensure proper staffing to complete jobs and meet builder needs.
· Create and/or review daily schedules; assign work to employees using material and labor requirements.
· Conduct safety meetings; ensure that operations confirm to local, state and federal safety laws and regulations.
· Attend sales meetings and assist sales personnel for labor rate bidding of unique jobs, as required.
· Serve as contact for construction projects to sales representatives, builders, other trades, inspectors, sub-contractors and employees.
· Maintain appropriate communication and satisfactory customer relations; handle customer complaints and grievances.
· Ensure staff compliance with OSHA, DOL, DOT rules and regulations, standard building codes and company policies.
· Manage labor; analyze job cost reports.
· Oversee all inventory control procedures including daily in and out, monthly physical inventory and inventory audits.
· Examine and inspect work progress, equipment and construction sites to verify safety and ensure specifications and quality standards are met; conduct pre-walk of job sites, as required.
· Inspect equipment; maintain vehicle service records and make recommendation to management on capital purchases.
· Supervise yard cleanliness, organization, and proper storage of inventory items and equipment.
· Read construction project plans to determine construction requirements.
· Ability to utilize current technology to manage daily scheduling and productivity.
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent; Associate’s degree preferred.
· Minimum of five (5) years related industry experience; three (3) years in a supervisor capacity.
· Knowledge of federal, state and local safety laws and regulations, and building codes.
· Demonstrated knowledge of construction industry practices, materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction of houses and building.
· Ability to work independently; self-directed, takes initiative in seeking efficiencies of processes; follow-through on implementation.
· Demonstrated leadership skills; works collaboratively with others and has the ability to maintain positive working relationships with team members.
· Strong work ethic
· Ability to pass 10 hour OSHA Training Certificate
· Ability to handle several projects concurrently; can give direction, adapt to change, establish relationships.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to comfortably and consistently communicate to employees, project team, sub-contractors and customers.
· Ability to manage through conflict, complexity and to problem solve issues.
· Negotiation/persuasion skills; ability to influence decision makers.
· Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking and organizational skills; strong attention to detail and accuracy.
· Demonstrated computer skills; working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Bilingual in English and Spanish, preferred.
· Competitive Compensation
· Health Insurance
· 401(K) Program
· Holidays and Personal Time Off
We are looking for an individual to perform high quality diagnostic vascular testing for diagnosis and treatment of various vascular diseases. Individual must performs exams in accordance with departmental protocols ensuring highest quality of care to patients in the vascular laboratory.
This position requires light to moderate physical effort with lifting and moving patients, equipment, and supplies. Requires sitting, standing, reaching, bending, pushing and pulling.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Must be a certified ultrasound technologist that is will to achieve the RVT (Registered Vascular Technologist) certification at some point in the future.
International Railroad and Design Build Contractor is seeking an experienced Project Manager. A successful candidate will have managed multiple Heavy Civil construction projects demonstrating maturity, leadership with others, construction site knowledge (min 7-10 yrs.) with experience in managing projects 15-30 million dollars, technology proficient, strong reporting/analytic skills, and a team player.
Managing multiple crews performing on railroad projects.
Participate in the bidding process, including coordinating with the estimating team.
Project scheduling, profitability, safety and quality.
Coordination of all resources (i.e. equipment, labor, supplies, subcontracts, etc.)
Progress reports and final reporting on project performance vs. Bid.
Participate in weekly conference calls.
Acts as a respected resource with owners, developers, engineers, peers, subcontractors, suppliers and government officials.
A variety of important tasks and duties as needed and assigned.
Responsible for budgets, scheduling and resources including relationships with subcontractors and vendors.
Review and execute all sub-contractor and vendor agreements as well as resolve all conflicts such as failure of subcontractors to perform, failure of materials to arrive, contract disputes, and trade conflicts.
Communicate with all staff to maintain to provide reporting job progress and subcontractor performance along with managing the operation of the field through field personnel.
Manage and supervise Project Managers and Field Superintendents by visiting jobsites on an ongoing basis as needed and giving ongoing feedback and corrective direction.
Stable work history
B. S. Civil Engineering or Construction Management
Project Manager experience working for a General Contractor is preferred.
Experience in railroad or highway construction is preferred
Heavy Civil Project Management experience – minimum 10 years
Proficient in using Primavera P6 is required.
Proven ability to create and manage budget
Proven ability to work with project estimator
Proficient in technology (computer/specialized software/GPS equipment)
Excellent interpersonal skills
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Trustworthy and dependable
Proven ability to keep accurate records, report and analyze
Demonstration of teamwork development
Proven ability to problem solve and visualize opportunities
Travel upto 2-3 days per week
This is a full-time job offering:
Health benefits (health, vision, dental, life insurance, STD/LTD)
401(k) retirement plan
Field equipment- including cell phone, laptop computer
Housing/meal allowance while traveling
This job description is not intended to represent a complete, comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities that may be required in this position. There may be unplanned activities and other duties as assigned.
olivka International Company Inc. is seeking Heavy Equipment Operators for Rail Projects. Specific needs include Finish blade (motor grader) operators, finish dozer operators, track-hoe operators and back-hoe operators.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Working Conditions and additional requirements:
Competitive salary and benefits based on experience and qualifications
Benefits Offered: Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance. STD/LTD. Paid vacation
This job description is not intended to represent a complete, comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities that may be required in this position. There may be unplanned activities and other duties as assigned.
Entry level maintenance great opportunity for professional growth! Hardworking and determined individuals strongly encouraged to apply!
Full House Marketing is a North Carolina-based apartment staffing company and the hiring authority for multiple property management companies. We have clients currently in search of DYNAMIC Handyman/woman Maintenance Technicians to service Apartment Communities in Huntersville and surrounding areas!
HOURS: 8:00AM to 5:00PM, Monday through Friday. NO ON-CALL! NO WEEKENDS! *Attendance is an imperative job function.
COMPENSATION: $11.00-$18.00 Hourly based on experience and certifications, plus Benefits, Paid Holidays, PTO and more!
Please note: Short-term position may lead to direct hire employment through a temporary staff-to-hire assignment for the right candidate.
Up to 1 years’ experience in apartment maintenance or similar field (i.e. hotels).
Can you do the following? Have relate-able experience? If YES APPLY TODAY!!!!
The above are basic examples of the requested items asked to perform!
Currently seeking one (1) experienced Service Advisor
Candidate must possess the following characteristic:
Must be friendly and outgoing
Must love working with the public
Must be motivated to succeed
Must be able to successfully pass a background check
Must be experienced Automotive Service Advisor
ADP/CDK experience a plus but not required