Location of this position will be at the closest clinic from your home. We have clinics in Glendale, Scottsdale and Chandler.
Responsible for scheduling new patients as they enter the Pain Doctor system across all markets. This individual is the first point of contact for a potential new patient, so customer service and efficiency is paramount.
Education & Experience, Knowledge/Understanding
We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus). Your health and safety is #1 priority at SkyBridge Resources. We will be conducting video/phone interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
Job Responsibilities for Member Services Representative
Requirements for for Member Services Representative
Benefits for for Member Services Representative
Server Job Responsibilities:
Serves patrons by providing information to help food and beverage selections; presenting ordered choices; maintaining dining ambiance.
Server Job Duties:
Server Skills and Qualifications:
The RN OR Circulator position assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents nursing care of patients in accordance with organizational policies and in accordance with standards of professional nursing practice utilizing the framework for professional nursing practice and development. The OR RN is accountable for the quality of nursing services delivered by self or others who are under their direction. The OR RN utilizes specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skills necessary to assess data and plan, provide and evaluate care appropriate to the physical and developmental age of assigned patients. NOTE: this is a PRN status position.
Associate's Degree or Diploma in Nursing, or higher, required. Must possess a current, valid RN license in state of practice, temporary RN license in state of practice, or compact RN licensure for current state of practice. BLS & ACLS certifications are required. Additional certification or continuing education may be required based on area of practice. Minimum of 1 year recent OR or perioperative licensed RN experience strongly preferred.
· Assesses patient physical, psychological, social, spiritual, educational, developmental, cultural and discharge planning needs. Reviews patient history and physical with patient/family and assures completion within appropriate timeframe. Reviews available information obtained by other health care team members. Reviews diagnostics and laboratory data and reports abnormal results to the physician(s) and other appropriate caregivers. Completes assessment and reassessments according to patient need and as outlined in policy.
· Formulates a plan of care, including the discharge plan, utilizing assessment data and patient, family and health team input. Initiates a plan of care based on patient-specific needs, assessment data and the medical plan of care. Goals for patient are realistic, measurable and developed in conjunction with the patient/family. Considers the physical, cultural, psychosocial, spiritual, age specific and educational needs of the patient in the plan of are. Plans care in collaboration with members of the multidisciplinary team. Reviews and revises the plan of care to reflect changing patient needs based on evaluation of the patient’s status.
· Implements the plan of care through direct patient care, coordination, delegation and supervision of the activities of the health care team. Provides care based on physician orders and the nursing plan of care, in compliance with policies and procedures, standards of care, and regulatory agency requirements. Delegates appropriately and provides nursing supervision in the provision of care to patients by other licensed nurses and other personnel. Promotes continuity of care by accurately and completely communicating to other caregivers the status of patients for whom care is provided.
· Evaluates the patient's and family's response to care and teaching and revises the plan of care as needed. Evaluates patient progress towards goals and expected outcomes in collaboration with other health care team members. Evaluates patient's response and the effectiveness of patient teaching.
· Documents assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation in the patient record. Documentation is legible, timely and in accordance with policy. Documentation reflects objective/subjective data, nursing interventions and patient’s response to treatment. Notes physician orders accurately and in a timely manner.
· Provides care based on the best evidence available and may participate in research activities within clinical practice. Participates in unit or facility shared leadership. Interacts and participates in the education, role development, and orientation of facility personnel, patients, students, families and visitors. Promotes/supports growth of others through precepting and mentoring when appropriate.
· Contributes to society through activities that lead to excellent patient outcomes through timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and safe care. Actively participates in the improvement of national nursing quality indicators and outcomes. Such activities may include participating in professional organizations.
The world's leading manufacturer of Silicon and Gallium Nitrade semiconductor technology is expanding their product lines to include cutting edge mirco-chip functionality for the automotive, power management, power control, and chip card security industries is searching for a Semiconductor Manufacturing Operator. The right person will have at least basic understanding of material handling, inventory control, cycle counting, and quality control.
Location: Mesa, AZ 85210
Hours: All shifts available days/nights(12 hour shifts). 3 days on, 4 days off and then 4 days on, 3 days off
Pay: $14- $17.00/hour Depending on experience and shift
*May work in clean room environment
Are you a dedicated professional with a great attention for detail?
Do you excel in a fast paced, analytical environment?
We have been looking for you!
Start out WORKING FROM HOME!
APPLY NOW for your opportunity to join a great company!
Job Title: Back Office - Mortgage Insurance Auditor
Location: Mesa, AZ - REMOTE
Schedule: Monday - Friday, flexible to work a shift between 7am - 7pm (OT and Saturday if needed)
Support achievement of service level agreements within area of responsibility by following established procedures to review, verify and process incoming insurance-related documentation and update system of record as required.
Education & Background Requirements:
To Apply for this Job visit our website and create an account:
We seek an experienced and qualified team player prepared to service majority residential and some commercial buildings. If you have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the service residential field and are interested in a rewarding full-time position with a small company, please contact us. The career opportunities within our company can help you achieve higher levels of personal, professional and financial fulfillment. We offer flexibility, a positive atmosphere, growth opportunity, and phenomenal pay based upon experience and ability.
Our plumbers are career-minded individuals who manage their time efficiently, possess outstanding troubleshooting and repair skills, enjoy working with customers, operate expeditiously and bring a positive energy to work every day. And, our plumbers are rewarded for their quality work! Ability to grow with the company is available and become a potential owner, if desired!
Competitive pay with bonus opportunity
Eligibility for medical insurance
Optional dental and vision insurance
Branded service truck for business use along with company phone
Paid time off
Small company atmosphere
Two consecutive days off, unless one desires more. (Usually Saturday and Sunday!)
Ability to pass both a background screening and drug test
3 years of diverse residential service experience
Valid driver’s license
Work performed to code and acceptable by industry standards
Ability to work independently
Excellent customer service skills
Solid verbal and written communication skills
Honest, driven and reliable
Ability to thrive and multi-task in an active working environment including but not limited to: bending, twisting, reaching overhead, crawling, working in tight spaces, lifting and pulling.
Partake in monthly rotation of overtime, weekend calls. (One-two times a month)
Must be able to lift a minimum of 80 lbs.
If you meet all of these qualifications and feel you might be a great addition to the team, reply to this ad and include in the subject line your name and years of experience and attach your resume. $1,000 sign on bonus is possible with employment.
A rapidly growing company is in search of a staff accountant who enjoys reconciliations and extensive research. You will be part of a large accounting department in a visible role that offers growth and learning opportunities. The ideal candidate enjoys learning, asking questions, and is a self-starter.
· Prepare monthly journal entries and account reconciliations as assigned
· Prepare monthly reports and analysis as assigned
· Bank account reconciliations
· Track close checklist deadlines to ensure timely completion
· Answer questions from management related to financial data through research
· Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
· Run aging reports detailing accounts receivable status, verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues
· Prepares account analyses and reconciliation.
· Coordinates the implementation of accounting systems and accounting control procedures.
· Assist with Audit and other ad hoc projects as needed
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
· 1+ year of Accounting experience preferred
· Intermediate MS Excel Skills
· Past Experience working with large data sets
** $10,000 Sign on Bonus **
** Monthly Bonus Guarantees **
** Work from Home **
AmeriSave Mortgage is currently seeking Loan Processors nationwide. Work from home with opportunities for advancement and competitive compensation and benefits package. We offer advanced technology systems, support roles and streamlined processes that enable our processors to easily manage larger pipelines and earn lucrative bonuses that are paid out every pay period.
Founded in 2002, AmeriSave is a well-known, industry respected mortgage lender with top lender rankings on Lending Tree, Consumer Affairs, Bankrate and Zillow. We use our advanced technology to provide low rates, transparent pricing, easy online applications and most importantly great customer service.
We are looking for an outgoing, people-person with a love for children to work in our childcare at an upscale Health Club. Must have childcare experience and great customer service skills. All applicants need to be able to work well with others and have the ability to work under pressure. Thank you for your interest.
Position: Childcare Attendant
JOB-RELATED REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
By cash/check monthly
By the hour
A multi-state workers' compensation defense firm, is seeking a skilled and experienced paralegal to join their growing legal team for its Tempe, Arizona location. This is an immediate opening for the right person and is a full-time position working 39 hours per week. We offer a competitive salary, flexible work schedule, and a daily casual dress code and work environment!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Skills and Experience:
Overview: Use this job description template as a guide to write a thorough search-engine-optimized job posting to reach a large audience of candidates. Completing this document will help prepare and organize job description information for an effective online posting.
Job titles: Packager
General job description:
Express is looking for a Warehouse Packer to start immediately with a company in Phoenix, AZ. We are looking for an energetic team member to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of products. You will operate warehouse equipment to build and send appropriate orders.
Your role will include pulling items from shelves and preparing them to be packed and shipped. You will be responsible for inspecting items to ensure quality and appearance, packaging items per specifications, and maintaining warehouse inventory.
You will need to be meticulous, strive for a safe and clean work environment, have previous warehouse experience, and be available to work overtime.
What We Look for in Warehouse Packers:
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Three Ways To Apply: (choose one)
Benefits of working with Express: (Place optional bullet points below job description)
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information.
As a Cable Rehab Technician, you will be working to isolate and repair damage in existing buried copper cables, for the purpose of improving phone and Internet services to multiple customers simultaneously.
This position requires both physical and intellectual capabilities, and a high level of self-motivation.
Some of the duties of this position include:
Utilizing and interpreting testing equipment
Hand digging to expose buried cables
Using a variety of hand tools to open, prepare, repair, and weather protect copper telecommunication cables.
We offer paid training to military veterans and provide free use of vehicle, tools, and safety gear.
The Part-Time Center Associate delivers world-class customer service to all retail customers by receiving and processing packages for courier shipment and operating copiers, fax machines, binding equipment, laminating machines, and point-of-sale devices. The Associate expertly advises our valued customers by providing accurate information on our array of products, services, and best-value options and exhibits confidence by knowing best practices related to the industry.
The ideal candidate has previous retail sales experience, strong computer and internet skills, a high school diploma or GED, a friendly and genuinely helpful demeanor, and a professional appearance. He or she must be a fast learner who makes an effort to learn all aspects of the business in the shortest possible time.
The Systems Engineer, Database Administrator (DBA) is a mixed project /operations role focused on growing and supporting CWIE internal database infrastructure for customer facing products. The DBA will be responsible for handing day-to-day operations and maintenance, as well as project work, (including providing proof-of-concept deliverables, product analysis, technical leadership, and architectural input) for multiple concurrent initiatives. The DBA will also serve as an escalation point for junior staff within Application Services and will serve as the database Subject Matter Expert (SME) for our database products. The DBA will assist and mentor Linux Systems Administrators and Junior Systems Engineers with issues escalated from other support teams as necessary.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Act as the SME for MySQL database implementations. Ensure standards are being followed, and provide recommendations on corrective actions as needed.
· Linux system performance tuning, specifically as relates to MySQL database installations
· Understanding of linux system provisioning, operations, and troubleshooting as pertains to deployment and maintenance of database infrastructure
· Assume ownership of existing database infrastructure and determine best path forward for continuing care and feeding. (MySQL , Percona xtra db and some MongoDB)
· Auditing DB structures, queries, configurations, and operating parameters and making tuning recommendations based on resultant data.
· Must be able to lead in a fast paced and highly technical environment with a constant focus on security and compliance
· Provide in-depth technical guidance and mentorship
· Work to continually improve processes and procedures with both internal and external teams
· Enforcing technical and operational standards as set by senior engineering staff
· Must quickly adapt to an ever changing environment, flexibility is key
· Ability to research and test unfamiliar technologies
· This position will have on-call responsibilities in a tier 3 escalation scenario
· Assist in creating, refining and updating of standardized processes as necessary
· Other duties as assigned
· 5-7 years minimum experience configuring, deploying, administrating, performance tuning, upgrading and general operational management of MySQL database servers. (Mysql 5.1-current)
· Proficiency in managing WAN based multimaster clustering with local slaves and global replication)
· Experience in analysis and optimization of ORM generated database calls to maximize efficiency
· In-dept experience with database replication engines and processes, in particular but not limited to GTID
· 2+ years’ experience with operations and administration of MongoDB (preferred)
· Experience with event management, incident handling, and problem resolution
· Strong communication, documentation, and analytical skills
· The ability to handle stressful situations and tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
· Working knowledge of PCI, HIPAA, GBPR, ITIL, ITSM, and INFOSEC best practices
· Familiarity with Puppet, Ansible, Salt, fabric, or other automation tools.
Can you walk the talk? Are you able to prove you are the best ? In a time when many companies are shrinking or going away…..we’re CRUSHING IT with MASSIVE GROWTH RIGHT NOW!!!
Only Sales Legends need apply!!!! It’s time to prove your ability to Close!!!
American Vision Windows / Baths is one of the largest home remodeling contractors in Arizona AND WE HAVE A BIG PROBLEM!!!
We have more leads than available team members….If you're looking for a big growth and income opportunity, you found it! We need to add new Bath Sales Legends... to handle our qualified incoming leads now!
Imagine a place where leads are qualified for you...American Vision Windows / Baths is a company that has 20 years of experience providing solutions for homeowners and with 30-50% of our sales coming from Referrals!!!!
Tired of having to provide your own leads?
Then don’t….back up your talk with proven performance in Bathroom Selling….for the leader in the bath industry.
● Great commissions and bonuses.
● Real opportunity for a six figure income.
● Benefits package including Employee Ownership Opportunity
● Legendary Proven Sales Results
● Willingness to CRUSH Sales Virtually or In Person
● Willingness to CRUSH the Competition
● Strong work ethic and discipline
● Good Verbal and organizational skills
● Strong desire to succeed
Learn more about us at www.americanvisionbaths.com
Are you someone who has the ambition and drive to make $100,000+/year but lacking the right opportunity? Are you seeking a unique Sales and Equity Ownership Opportunity? Are you accountable, teachable and possess a positive mental attitude? If you are that person then we are looking for you!
SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP (on INC 5000's Fastest Growing Company List 2016-2018) specializes in selling mortgage protection (life insurance to homeowners), final expense and retirement planning. With mortgage rates at an ALL TIME LOW we are being flooded with requests to protect families.
We are actively hiring LICENSED and NON LICENSED AGENTS who have strong SALES and/or TEAM BUILDING backgrounds to join our team!! All training is company sponsored!!! We will train you from beginning to end on how to be successful in our industry using our simple step by step selling system. One of our top agents/builders is currently on track to make over $300,000 in his first year as a licensed agent!
If you are a not licensed yet, we can help point you in the right direction to become a LICENSED AGENT before you can be officially hired.
* The ability to build your own business and earn a PASSIVE INCOME!
* Ability to transfer ownership of your business & passive income to loved ones in the event of death!
* An Equity Bonus in which you receive a percentage of SFG's total monthly net sales!
* The Best Compensation in the Industry, with Performance Based Increases!
MARKET: Our niche marketing company is a national agency that specializes in the sale of boutique life insurance products designed to protect mortgages for families with average incomes and health. Symmetry exceeded sales of $50,000,000 in 2016, forecasted to do over $140,000,000 in 2020 and $500,000,000 within the next 3 to 5 yrs.
We serve middle class families who would like us to show them options for mortgage life insurance that will payoff their mortgage in the event of a death, disability, or illness. Our firm specializes on producing the highest quality, real time, direct mail, exclusive leads. These homeowners provide us with some personal information such as height, weight, home number, cell number, who to call, and when to call in order for us to better assist them. As a matter of fact, on average our agents currently close 40% of the leads they purchase. These respondents are the gold mine of insurance sales today.
Imagine, having a steady stream of clients to contact without cold calling, who are expecting your call and know why you are calling?
At SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP, we generate our own high quality direct mail leads coupled with high compensation! But we are not just about leads. We have a myriad of lead systems, training platforms and advanced marketing for our valued Agents.
We work with TOP rated insurance companies that have a plethora of high quality products that will position you for a GREAT career with SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP!!
Your success is as good as our leads and system.
* We provide the best REAL time leads and customized mailings for ALL agents.
* Leads are exclusively provided to SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP's sales force.
* Our leads average a 40% conversion ratio.
* Superior training, utilizing a selling system that has been validated over and over.
* Daily and weekly support that consist of conference calls, webinars, conferences and local training.
If you are confident, passionate, personable and teachable then this is an opportunity that will exceed all expectations! Sales experience is always welcomed; however, it's not a must as our free training and coaches are all part of the system.
Customer Service / Receptionist
About the Job:
This job is part customer service, part receptionist and part marketing!
*Answer phones professionally and friendly – take care of caller’s needs in an efficient and effective manner – MAKE CUSTOMERS HAPPY!
*Enter sales orders and service calls in our industry software and prepare necessary invoices and create efficient filing system
*Dispatch our technicians in an efficient and logical manner for service calls
*Perform logistics functions, including coordinating freight shipments to customers and analysis of supplies needed using complex software
*Prepare packages for shipping in a professional and timely manner
*Monitor customer service with survey system
*Issue weekly reports for company executives, professionally and accurately
*Help with other office tasks like doing mailers and maintain our online presence
*Assist the CEO and CFO with additional projects as needed
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
*Strong computer skills; ability to learn complex software programs quickly
*Proven ability of Microsoft Office; including Outlook, Excel and Word
*Must be RELIABLE, detail oriented and have a high attention to detail and accuracy
*Ability to prioritize, organize, problem solve and meet deadlines and goals
*Ability to communicate professionally with internal/external customers and provide proper follow up
*Strong written and oral communication skills.
*Ability to complete projects and assignments with minimal supervision in a timely fashion
*Ability to work with great attention to detail and have strong analysis and critical thinking skills, to help improve processes and procedures
*Ability to work with a team in a positive and motivating way
*Being on time is imperative as calls start coming in first thing in the morning and you need to get the technicians going to their first assignment.
*Being punctual, professional, positive, trustworthy and RELIABLE is a must for this position!
We offer a great working environment in a beautiful office with great co-workers, paid holidays and paid PTO. Medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and 401k are also offered. This is a full-time, hourly position. M-F 8am to 5pm
All final candidates will go through an employment screening process/background check.
Grand Canyon Business Solutions
9015 East Pima Center Parkway, Suite 2 www.CopiersPhoenix.com
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
7:00-4:30 M-Th and 8:00-12:00 Fridays.
*High school diploma or equivalent.
Solar Nation is a privately-owned company that represents large billion-dollar clients. We represent clients like Sunrun, Sunpower etc.. Those clients come to us to increase their revenue. We do so by acquiring and retaining residential accounts on a face to face interaction. We are simply outsourced by those companies to manage all their business accounts by meeting with those customers and building long-lasting relationships.
This position is a sales management and training program. We will teach every new person from the ground up every phase of our business. From the basics of sales, to leading a group of senior account managers, to running a market as a market director.
We stand for a great attitude, relentless work ethic, passion for helping people, and an unbelievable desire to learn. We believe all of these are choices and everyone has the choice to be great at what they desire.
• Interact with home owners on a one on one basis
• Consult and negotiate with home owners on ways to save money
• Learn how to lead other team members
• Manage Territory
• Self- Management
• Meet Weekly Goals Requirements
• Great Attitude
• Smile and Eye Contact
• Solution Oriented
• Eager to learn the industry
• Availability to work Full Time, Monday- Friday Work Perks
• Weekly Bonuses
• Training Bonuses
• Paid Travel Incentives
• Leadership Seminars
• Fun Environment
• Career Growth (No Seniority)
Apply today to be considered for an interview.
Solar Nation is a privately owned, sales and marketing company located in Phoenix, Arizona. We are an outsourced, sales and marketing solution for fortune 500 companies who have traditionally used print and indirect forms of marketing to reach their customers. Solar Nation creates lucrative partnerships through personal commitment and profitability for our clients and employees. We aim to provide the best direct sales solutions to clients by personally meeting face-to-face with residential and business customers in the Phoenix metro area. We are dedicated to the personal and professional growth of our employees, creating life-long friends and business partners.
We are seeking a Lead Generation to become part of our team! You will demonstrate excellent communication skills and the drive to succeed.
Have a minimum of 120 activity points a day in prospecting by doing the following:
1) Phones (cold calling, old customers, …)
3) LinkedIn emails
4) Snail Mail
6) Door to Door (not now, but as Covid eases up and its safe)
7) Newsletter (follow-ups)
8) Social Media messaging/posts (NBN Twitter and Facebook)
CYMA, a leading national developer of integrated payroll and accounting software, has an immediate opening for a skilled and experienced Payroll & Accounting Software Specialist. We are seeking someone experienced with using, supporting and testing payroll, HR and accounting systems.
In the Payroll Software Support Specialist role, you will:
The successful candidate will possess some or all of the following skill set:
You should also be familiar/comfortable with some or all of the following technology:
Experience with CYMA product line highly preferred, but not required.
This a full-time, Salaried, W-2 position. Full benefit package, including employer sponsored medical, 401K, vacation, and more, subject to normal eligibility. CYMA is an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking entry level applicants to be trained for a new career in 12V Mobile Electronics Installation and Service. (You must answer all questions in this application, incomplete submissions will be ignored.)
If you possess the correct basic skills (working with your hands and small hand tools,) a desire to thrive and do well at work, and a exceptional customer service attitude, we want to talk to you!
Regional 12V/24V GPS Installation & Service Technicians
Outdoor work required regularly in all weather conditions.
The 411 :
Role Title: 12V/24V GPS Installation & Service Technician
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round work
Location: Based in the PHX Area -- approximately 10% overnight and out of town travel required after training is completed.
Compensation: Pay range is commensurate with experience and skills, both for installation and organization. A 90-day trial period is mandatory, after which full employment is offered.
Comments: Strong possibility of advancement as company growth continues, based on job performance and execution of results. Metro Mobile Electronics, LLC., is an equal opportunity employer specializing in 12V/24V Telematics installation and service. All applicants are required to pass a complete background investigation including criminal, driving, and drug testing.
Employment Benefits include: Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Incentive Program, Group Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans.
Metro Mobile Electronics, LLC. is an EEO employer. While all applicants are thanked for sending in their applications, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Please reply with:
2. Salary History
3. Salary Requirements
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
Industry Trend keywords: electronics technician, electronics, electrician, electrical, auto tech, automotive technician, mechanic, auto repair, GPS, telematics, fleet management, AVL, mobile installer, GSM, SIM, 12 volt, 24 volt, 12/24 VDC, 12/24V, fleet, ELD, Video Telematics, Dash Cams, Dash Cam, Samsara, MDVR.
As a Service Technician, you're primarily responsible for assisting in overseeing the physical assets, general maintenance repairs, apartment make-readies, and preventive maintenance and construction or rehabilitation projects for the property.
Essential Job Functions:
Work Schedule 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday (work schedule may vary). Some overtime may be required including “on-call” and/or rotating “on-call” responsibilities as needed to meet business needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free workplace. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screen
REPORTS TO: VP of Operations
As a Technical Support Specialist, you love to support our customer base and resolving customer issues will be one of your favorite tasks. Using your technical know-how to help our customers, you will be their main point of contact in setting up their Fleet Intelligence™ portals and sites. Answering product-related questions via chat support, email, and phone will be a major part of your day. In this role, your abilities as an adaptive-quick learner with excellent verbal and written communication skills will keep you Rockstar ready at all times! Possessing solid technical skills and soft skills are required for this highly interactive role. As the Technical Support Specialist, you will play an active role in customer satisfaction and retention. If this sounds like YOU, we are awaiting your email or call!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Foresight Intelligence is an equal opportunity employer | Applicants must have right to work in the US
Other Job Functions:
Our Systems Administrator is a self-starter who is willing to embrace new challenges and is looking for an opportunity to grow with us. The right candidate has a strong desire to provide valuable services and expertise for internal company employees and external customers. They perform a wide range of job duties utilizing technical know-how and they assist in all aspects of desktop and network infrastructure support.
Reports To: Manager of Technology
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ability to learn new technologies quickly, step outside your own comfort zone and handle unfamiliar challenges enthusiastically
Salary commensurate with experience | Foresight Intelligence is an equal opportunity employer | Applicants must have right to work in the US
Leasing Position Open for Chandler and Mesa
If you’re upbeat, positive and want to make a real difference in people’s lives, then you are our choice for a leasing professional – who does much more than simply sell. This diverse role combines sales, customer service, and marketing to lease apartment homes to interested prospects. You will lease incredible apartments in our amazing communities through product demonstration and strategic marketing. Making residents feel at home is another aspect of your position, with responsibilities that include maintaining high levels of resident satisfaction and retention. You’ll also get to demonstrate your marketing skills through web advertising and inquiries as well as keep tabs on competitors through telephone surveys and onsite visits. While many sales jobs require lots of paperwork, Island’s online management systems make lease paperwork and leasing reports an easy task. Service-minded individuals thrive in this position, as do those who enjoy selling a product that they can be proud of.
• Maintain superior customer service relationship • Adhere to company Policies and Procedures • Lease apartments • Respond to internet leads, answer prospect calls and conduct property tours • Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages • Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and that of major competition • Accurately prepare and be thoroughly knowledgeable about all lease-related paperwork • Maintain prospect traffic and leasing data; assist with other computer data entry as necessary • Deliver resident gifts; inspect units to ensure readiness for move-ins • Plan, schedule and organize resident functions as needed; assist with planning and hosting of others • Audit all lease and renewal files for key controls and bonus submission to the community manager • Review guest cards to ensure entry into the community management system; follow-up entry into system and monitor traffic trends • Other tasks or duties as assigned by supervisor.
Each job duty must be performed with the focus and accuracy it requires. The essential knowledge, skills, and abilities you need are outlined below.
Skills • Team oriented with the ability to work independently on occasion • Superior sales skills • Leaderships skills and coaching ability • Excellent written and verbal communication • Ability to read, analyze and interpret all forms of information • Ability to accept and learn from constructive criticism • Well organized with an ability to prioritize and multi-task • Demonstrated tact and diplomacy Computer Skills • Intermediate computer knowledge • Expanded knowledge of Internet marketing • Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook • Ability to learn and operate software “OneSite” • Commit to ongoing professional development and career growth.
*** TOP WAGES PAID***
Immediate opening for experienced: Directional Bore Operators, Locators, & Laborers
Operators Must Have Experience Operating Directional Bore Machines
Locators Must Have Experience Locating for the Bore Machine
Laborers - Need experience hand digging
CDL Drivers needed as well.
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen.
Must be able to pass E-Verify
For Immediate Assistance call Office @ 480-736-8400
Fax Resume to 480-736-8410