HOURLY PAY + UNCAPPED COMMISSION + SIGN-ON BONUS
TOP PERFORMERS CLUB TRIP + WORK REMOTE
NO WORK ON SUNDAYS AND NEVER ON CALL!!
· Tired of being on Call?
· Tired of not having benefits?
· Tired of not having state of the art technology to help you get the job done the first time?
· Tired of working on Sundays?
· Tired of not having a Team that will support you?
Sears Home Services has immediate openings for Appliance Repair Technicians. Technicians will service basic and high-end home appliances at customer’s residences. We strive to schedule your daily jobs within 30 minutes of your live-in city.
If you have experience in Appliance Repair or electrical troubleshooting, we want to talk with you about a career with us! Recent HVAC/R graduates and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Sears Holdings Corporation is a Patriot Award recipient from the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), a proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) and a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission.
We are an EEO/AA Employer
We are seeking a Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse to join our team!
You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of patients with acute conditions such as heart attacks, respiratory distress syndrome, or shock. You may care for pre- and post-operative patients or perform advanced, invasive diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- A current California registered nursing license
- A minimum of one (1) year recent experience in ICU nursing, in an acute care facility
- Current BLS, ACLS certification required
Skills and Abilities
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to listen and understand information and ideas quickly
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records
- Administer medications to patients and monitor patients for reactions or side effects
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans
Job Description for Customer Care Specialist(CCS)
1. Receive incoming customer calls and offering the best service possible. This includes: merchandise pricing, shipping estimates, and stock inquiries … etc.
2. Entering and printing your daily incoming orders from customers into Sage system, including the orders distributed by your supervisor to you. Encourage customers to email orders directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Must be fully trained and available when needed to operate the receptionist phone system.
4. All email orders will be printed and distributed by the CCS Supervisor or an appointed CCS.
5. All orders must be inputted into the system within 1-2 days of receipt of order and the order confirmation must be sent at the same time.
6. To organize any customer related information at your desk in a way that you are accountable for them and they are easily retrievable for customer service use. Keep up-to-date notes on your orders for your colleagues.
7. All communication with customers (written, email, faxes, and phone) must be courteous, positive and professional at all times.
8. Customer calls must not be on hold more than 3 minutes. If research is needed, offer to call the customer back.
9. All customer phone messages must be returned the same day.
10.Direct financial issues to the Accounting Department and explain any mitigating circumstances to help in understanding the customer.
11.There must be enough CCS’s on the floor to accommodate the call volume.
12.The receptionist must be made aware of your lunch and breaks or any other extended time away from your desk.
13.Respond promptly to your customers emails. Same day response is preferred, even to advice that you are working on their issue and will get back to them.
14.Pulling dies, pads or screens for personalized orders.
15.Issue and do follow-up on Return Authorization, credits and call tags information for customers.
16.Assist customers with locating their tracking number for their shipments.
17.Have a good working knowledge of Franmara’s product line. Must attend product training times.
18.Helping your customer with any artwork needs including paper proofs, and pre-production samples.
19.To ensure rush and expedited orders are entered and processed to achieve the must or in-hand date required.
20.If you need to hold merchandise for a customer, the Order Acknowledgment form will be stamped for “Merchandise Hold” and sent to the warehouse clerk department.
21.CCS will call customers for will call orders, unless otherwise specified.
22.There must be a professional attitude held at all times in dealing with interdepartmental communication.
23.Assisting customers in opening new accounts.
24.After orders are entered and printed by CCS, you will proof your own order. Then the order will go through a final proofing from the CCS Supervisor or assigned assistant and sent to picking or production.
25.If you have reached an impasse with your customer, please refer them to the CCS supervisor or next available CCS if not available.
26.Attend the safety meetings.
27.CCS are directly responsible to the CCS supervisor, including the receptionist especially in respect to your availability.
28.This position requires 2-3 years of customer service experience.
29.A high school diploma is minimum requirement.
30.This position requires travel to a trade shows a few times a year. The CCS would help set up the show booths or tables with our product and during the show act as Franmara’s representative.
Under the direction of the Inventory Control Supervisor the incumbent has the responsibility of verifying the inventory accuracy through the development and
implementation of an approved cycle count plan.
• HACCP and SQF certifications are preferred.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
• Qualified to operate the following equipment. Scissor Lift and sit-down forklift.
• Associate degree (2-year degree) preferred.
• High school completion (or equivalent) mandatory.
• 3-5 years’ experience in inventory or cycle counting.
• Develop and implement an approved cycle count plan. Submit to Inventory Control Supervisor for approval.
• Cycle count plan should insure inventory in all locations is counted at least 1x monthly.
• Report results accurately and completely in proper documentation to Inventory Control Supervisor, with supported explanations for differences. Reported
results should include accuracy % by location and warehouse.
• Minimum 99% location accuracy is expected to be achieved via implementation of the cycle count plan, and remediation plans addressing issues causing
• Cycle count plan should include counting and timely disposition of items temporary inventory locations.
• Perform weekly count of on-site totes and communicate to Inventory Control Supervisor for use in weekly tote reconciliation.
• Function as co-coordinator and auditor for annual physical inventories.
• Provide written documentation of any procedural issues causing inventory inaccuracies to the Inventory Control Supervisor and meet with appropriate
managers to determine & implement corrective action.
• Utilize RF gun to count inventory and post cycle count quantities in the Inventory Control program.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time with extensive walking and perform counts in refrigerated coolers.
• Ability to work with changing priorities in a fast-moving environment
• Maintain product identific
· Affiliation with successful manufacturing companies· A minimum of three (3) years as a Production Supervisor in a manufacturing company· A minimum annual production value of sales of $25 million with a minimum of 50 direct· Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
· Ensure “Safety First” is always practiced and observes and adheres to all job safety rules.
· Abide by all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)· Supervises and directs personnel on shift in performing operations according to sound operating principles and company policies and procedures· Reviews daily production schedule for the department to plan work and personnel assignments for the shift· Organizes work for smooth operations· Evaluates line performance using Vorne line data and reports to Plant Manager assuring that standards are met· Reviews line performance with Machine Operators corrective action plan as Work Orders are being produced· Ensures that established policies, rules and regulations, and procedures are followed· Reviews production status with the next-shift Supervisor and Plant Manager· Responsible for all processes, equipment, employees, safety, and housekeeping of the area and meeting production quality and quantity standards on the shift· Anticipates and determines causes of delays in shift operations and takes appropriate action to meet shipping schedules. Reports promptly to Plant Manager and Warehouse Manager when delays occur. Reports to Customer Service and Production Scheduler when delays occur that will affect shipments· Reviews production plan/daily requirements with Customer Service to assure commitments are completed for shipment .Prepares required forms for shift including verifying production quantities reported and scanned and the correctness of machine reports and Work Orders· Contacts Maintenance Departments for required repair work on shift. Calls the Maintenance Supervisor (if necessary) on evenings and weekends
We are looking for Reliable, Professional, and Strong Work Ethically Minded people to help maintain the high-quality service we provide for the Monterey Peninsula. This is a Full Time + Over Time position, we also have opportunity for growth in the company. Prior Pest Control experience is welcomed, but there will be additional training required and we are willing to train people with out Prior Pest Control experience.
Serious Applicants Only, Must Meet these Requirements:
Fast paced, energetic dental office in search of highly motivated dental assistant to join our team, and to grow with our practice. We offer competitive pay, monthly bonus, vacation pay, and other great benefits.
Candidate must be highly motivated self-starter, work independently and as a team player. Knowledge of basic dental terminology. Bilingual a plus but not required. Experience a plus but not required, willing to train the right person. Must be able to work evenings and Saturdays as needed.
Now Hiring Customer Service Consultants for our Retail Division!
$12 -$18/Hourly + Paid Training.
• Work in one of our retail locations to assist customers face-to-face
• Answer questions regarding customer billing
• Sign-up new clients and set installation dates for new services
• Resolve customer complaints
• Troubleshoot technical/equipment issues
What We Offer:
• $12-18/HR + Bonuses
• Weekly Pay
• Weekly Bonuses & Incentives
• Paid Training
• Leadership Training
No experience? No problem. We provide FULL PAID TRAINING!!
If you feel you may be an exceptional asset to our team, apply today!
Disclosure: Casillas Marketing Innovations, Inc. does not partake in any type of door-to-door sales, business to business, or telemarketing. All positions are guaranteed hourly pay and we do not work purely off commission.
HIRING IN-STORE MOBILITY REPRESENTATIVES
Full Time / Weekly Pay / Paid Training
Our Salinas Team is responsible for engaging customers inside of a retail environment on a daily basis regarding our client's products, promotions, and brand awareness.
We are extremely committed to delivering unmatched results for all of our clients, therefore we need serious candidates for this position.
Our team is experts in this field, and they plan and execute retail marketing strategies for our clients that consistently produce results that far exceed the goals we set.
Our strategy has created a huge demand for our services and has also opened an opportunity for us to acquire additional staff.
Are you ready for this? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking candidates who have the following attributes:
• Experience in developing positive relationships and/or solving customer problems
• Partners effectively with others to ensure coordinated, efficient account management
• Self-motivated, needing little to no supervision
• Integrity and strong moral character
• Excellent communication skills
• Entrepreneur mentality
• Have the desire to grow and succeed
• Ability to multitask
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Strong compensation - up to $18 hourly
• Paid Product Training
• Extra Bonuses
• Advancement opportunities
• Company events
• Volunteer activities to give back to the community
• Team activities for the representatives and their families
• Paid vacation
• Beautiful location
• Weekly pay
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH US !!!
** Please include your best contact number, that way our administrative staff is able to contact potential candidates to further discuss this position and set an interview date**
PEOPLE WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY:
advertising, marketing, sales, entry level, public relations, sports, sports marketing, management, customer service, full time, part time, hospitality, promotions, entertainment, business development, sales, marketing, other, advertising, retail, cosmetic, fashion, sports, retail, sales, Entry level sales rep, Outside sales, Entry level outside sales rep, Outside sales rep, Sales and marketing, Team player, Sales, Entry level sales and marketing, Sports oriented, Help wanted, New grad, Full-time, Director of Sales, Director of Sales Promotions, Distribution Sales Manager, District Sales Manager, Field Representative, Field Sales Engineer, marketing, Independent Consultant, International Sales Account Manager, Internet Sales Manager, Major, Account Exec, Major Account Executive, Major Account Manager, Account Representative, Manufacturers Rep, Manufacturers Representative, Market Research, Marketing, Medical Sales, Indiana Marketing Group, Merchandise Manager, National Account Manager, National Sales Manager, National Sales Rep, National Sales Representative, Point of Sale Supervisor, Product Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing Administrator, Sales & Marketing Director, Sales & Marketing Manager, Sales Account Manager, Full Time Sales, Full Time Marketing, Retail Sales, Restaurant Sales, Sales Administrator, and Sales Analyst, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Public Relations, Customer Acquisitions, Customer Specialist, Customer Retention, Customers in your local area, National Clients / Customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone in the Salinas area looking for work as an Administrative Coordinator. This position is Full Time and Temp to Hire, with a pay rate of $16-18/hr (DOE). This position has multiple shifts that you must be able to rotate through on a monthly basis:
Monday through Friday:
Job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Skills and Qualifications:
We as well as our client are equal opportunity employers, women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
**Any offer of employment is contingent on receipt of a satisfactory background check, which will include a review of the applicant’s criminal history. No applicant will be denied employment solely on the grounds of a criminal offense. The nature of the offense, the date of the offense, the surrounding circumstances and the relevance of the offense to the position(s) applied for will be considered.**
Client is selling Vape Products and this position is for a sales position in Northern California, this is a remote position with some travel.
Pay is $50K/year, plus 2% commission.
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, and vision after 90 days
Prior cannabis sales experience.
Must have current cannabis retail book of business.
We are looking to hire landscape laborers who are excited to keep up with our fast pace work environment. A landscape laborer is expected to work on irrigation, plant plants/trees, install sod, spread bark and maintain a clean and organized work environment. A foreman is on site at each jobsite leading the project, so working well with a team is necessary. Must be able to lift 40-50 pounds.
A landscape laborer is a full time position, GroundWorks, Inc. works Monday-Friday from 7AM - 3:30PM weather permitting and depending on the workload. In rare cases we may ask you to work on Saturdays.
We work at multiple job sites throughout the Bay Area, including Dublin, Livermore, San Ramon, Mountain House, Santa Clara. Must be willing to travel to different locations.
Previous experience is not required, but willingness to adapt and learn is.
Must be able to commute to the different jobsites. Operating machinery (ie. Weed eater, tractors, walk behind) is not required, but definitely a bonus. We can train you to operate different machinery.
Pay depends on experience and skills. GroundWorks, Inc. offers CA paid time off, health insurance, dental insurance, and 401K.
GroundWorks, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Under direct supervision, the employee will be assigned to work at one of the various production lines in the processing, inspecting, and packing departments. Will be cross trained and rotated among 8 workstations within production areas. Will manually pick various clean green products and on average will rotate into one of eight positions every two - four hours. Will be responsible for product inspection, slicing / cutting product, sorting, clam feeding, sealing and clam packing, bag sorting and packing, box making, box feeding, quality control duties and general clean up duties.Will perform additional job duties as needed and required.
Bajo la supervisión directa, se le asignará trabajo el empleado y recibirá entrenamiento atreves de las diversas líneas dentro del procedimiento de producción, área de inspección del producto, departamentos de embalaje;y habrá rotación de 8 posiciones de trabajo dentro de las áreas de producción; se moverá manualmente recipientes con variedad de productos “clean green” verdes limpias; en promedio rotara en una de las 8
posiciones de Laboral Pesado cada dos – a cuatro horas; será responsable de la inspección del producto, rebanada del producto y cortar el producto, surtir, la alimentación de charolas, sellado y empacar Las bolsas y charolas, armar cajas, la alimentación de la caja, funciones de control de calidad y limpieza
generales. Además, otros funcionamientos de trabajo pueden ser asignadas según sea necesario o requerido.
This is your opportunity to finally be compensated what you are worth. This is not for a candidate seeking a job. It is for a professional who is under appreciated, overworked and has so much more to offer. In building the "Dream Team" of Leaders, you will be responsible for personal growth and development, leadership development and making impact on those you serve. Life Insurance is the mechanism we use to deliver high impact to those we serve. You recognize that to earn your true potential, compensation must be Commission based with all the training and tools you need to excel. Whether you are a seasoned top performer or a personable and outgoing self-starter, - we want to hear from you! Apply today!
Previous insurance industry success considered a plus, but not mandatory. The job includes full training and support that is proven to deliver rapid success.
This is an UNCAPPED commission based pay structure - you get whatever you put into it
We are seeking a Production Lead to join our team! You will oversee the activities of a team of production workers.
***This position is for Mann Packing (a Del Monte Company)***
Purpose of Position:
Supervises the day to day function of shipments through the warehouse both inbound and outbound. Supervise a workforce of approximately 28 employees to ensure department service and performance goals are met. Evaluates shipping and receiving processes for effectiveness and make changes as required. Ensure regulatory compliance, safety for all personnel and proper utilization of all required PPE. Follow food safety requirements.
***Please note: This position does not qualify for relocation expenses.***
DEL MONTE FRESH PRODUCE IS AN EEO/AA/V/H
Duties Include: responsible for picking/packing/shipping all customer orders in a timely (measured through Labor Management System - LMS) and accurate manner while operating material handling equipment (transporter, forklift, etc.). Performs general warehouse duties including loading, inbound receiving, returns, organizing, put-aways, replenishment, wrapping and push-offs and order selection. Is responsible for accurate input and provides customers with specific documentation and special services as needed. Other duties include filling"shorted" orders, co-label order selection, export order selection, and assisting with inventory. Participates in Team meetings and completes special projects assigned. Incumbent is subject to temperature extremes. Overtime on short notice may be required.
Forklift Certification Provided
Shift: M-F Occasional Saturdays
1st, 2nd and 3rd Shift available
We are seeking a Cashier Customer Service to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting in order to drive company revenue.
Minimum of a high school diploma or GED required.HR Assistant needed for Large Hospital
$20 per hour PAID WEEKLY
1. Is responsible for front desk reception. Greets and assists employees and visitors. Takes incoming telephone calls.
2. Oversees incoming and outgoing mail, and distributes to respective recipient. Accurately completes correspondence as directed.
3. Issues employee ID proximity badges to new hires, doctors, volunteers, students, and contract staff. As well as re-issues any lost, damaged or stolen ID badges.
4. Orders supplies for badging station when inventory is low.
5. Processes all employment verifications received via fax or email. Drafts employment verification letters upon request from current or former employees, following policy and procedures for employment verification.
6. Performs clerical data entry of all performance evaluations into the HR information system.
7. Performs data entry of all disciplines into the HR information system.
8. Assists with the Hospital’s Employee Recognition.
9. Assists with organization, planning, and communicating of special functions such as Hospital Week, Employee and Nurse of the Year, Denim Day, Wear Red Day, Big Week and others.
10. Accurately maintains employee files.
11. Processes employee changes to the HR tracking system.
12. Processes reports and information and distributes as needed.
13. Answers requests for information Communicates both verbally and in writing in a professional and knowledgeable manner while maintaining confidentiality.
14. Creates, inputs, and maintains computer data files, tracks and calculates data, and compiles reports as necessary.
15. Assists in the cover/relief of other department staff as needed and assists with special projects as necessary. Demonstrates necessary flexibility in regard to changes in the Hospital or department activities.
16. Is able to work with a minimal amount of supervision.
• Minimum of two years clerical experience, preferably in a Healthcare Human Resources environment.
• Able to type a minimum of 45 wpm
• Proficiency in MS Word and Excel and computer record-keeping skills.
• Knowledge of fundamental principles and practices of Human Resources administration preferred.
• Recruitment, staffing, and employee benefits administration experience a plus.
• Ability to input and extract data from computerized Human Resources Information system; manual dexterity to retrieve files and operate office equipment, including computers, printers, copiers, and fax machines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in dealing with public, co-workers, and hospital management. Presents a professional, outgoing, and welcoming appearance and attitude to all prospective and current employees and customers.
English( Speak, Read, Write )
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration.
Jain USA and Our Global Footprint
Irrigation Design & Construction, LLC is part of Jain Irrigation Systems Limited (JISL) and is your Full-Service Irrigation Company. We help you design, develop, maintain and enhance irrigation systems for increased yields and water savings.
Jain USA invests in people, partners and farmers. One of the keys to our success is hiring good employees. Our employees have been hired because we believe they have the skills and the potential to help our Company succeed. And it is our employees who provide the services that our customers rely upon and enable us to grow and create new opportunities in the years to come.
Jain USA companies are part of a global company with more than 55 years dedicated to the design and delivery of world-class irrigation solutions and has over 10,500 associates, 1,000 agro specialists, 30 production plants and sales in 116 countries with 7,000 dealers and distributors that make us a global leader in irrigation. If you care about contributing to a great team culture and working with others to create great products that “Leave this world better than you found it!”, then Jain might be the place for you.
The Jain Family of Companies offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
· Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
· Life and Supplemental Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Educational Reimbursement Program
· 401(k) + Generous Employer Match
· Paid Time-Off (PTO)
· Flexible Spending Account
· Disability Insurance
· Paid Holidays
· Bereavement leave
Jain Corporate Video:
Jain USA Companies:
https://idcsupply.com/ https://www.jainsusa.com/ https://www.jainfarmfresh.us/ https://www.jainamericas.com/ https://agrivalley.com/
· Ensures efficient, timely, and proper installation of precision irrigation system.
· Assists in initial project installation including pipe fitting, low voltage wiring, electrical programming, computer programming, and set-up.
· Provides remote support and local support to customers on all precision irrigation related products.
· Diagnoses, inspects, and repairs any system components or equipment as needed.
· Completes all required product specific training and maintains up to date product knowledge.
· Maintains accurate time logs and site-specific notes for all services performed.
· Trouble shootings and repairs precision irrigation systems.
· Assists in AutoCAD drafting, and development of site plans, works directly with sales and design teams.
· Works with customers, management, and sales team to develop appropriate service programs.
Education and Experience:
· Associate degree or equivalent field experience in Agriculture related field.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and AutoCAD.
· Knowledge of irrigation systems, basic hydraulics, electrical systems, and wiring.
· Strong computer knowledge including basic understanding of algorithms, data structures, networking, remote and cloud-based systems.
· Bilingual in Spanish is preferred.
Balance Staffing is hiring a Senior Accountant for our client in Seaside, CA.
CONTACT PHYLLIS FOSTER - NURSE RECRUITER - DIRECT LINE 626-479-2281
8 WEEK CONTRACT 12HOUR DAY/NIGHT ROTATION
MUST HAVE MANDATORY 4 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE : 20 BED UNIT
MUST HAVE CURRENT CERTIFICATIONS BLS, ACLS, NIHSS
FANTASTIC CALIFORNIA COASTLINE LOCATION
Data Analyst shall use their expertise to provide the full range of analytics in turning data into useable information for the senior executive team to make informed decisions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Using various tools to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate large volumes of data in multiple formats (i.e. spreadsheets, presentations, White Papers, etc.).
• Perform custom data analysis using data visualization software such as Tableau, QLIK, etc.
• Explore datasets graphically using an intermediate knowledge of NEO4J and Cypher query language.
• Perform statistical analysis and modeling of data with R or similar statistical computer software.
• Active TOP-SECRET clearance with SCI eligibility and a CI poly.
• A Bachelors Degree in Data Analytics, Business Analytics, or other related Information Systems field.
• Knowledge of statistical and machine learning methods.
• Experience with Python and R programming languages.
• Experience in data visualization methods.
• Extended travel to locations for familiarization training may be required by the Government.
• Travel may be required to support this position and is not projected to exceed 10% of the allocated working schedule in any given month or year.
USGI offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision, life insurance, AD&D, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, PTO, bereavement leave, and 15 paid Federal Holidays.
Come join our team of amazing healthcare professionals at the California Department of Corrections!
Ro Health is currently looking to connect with board-certified Medical Assistants (MAs) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) for positions at a correctional facility in Soledad, CA We're looking for candidates able to start ASAP. Take a look at the details below and let us know if this might be the right fit for you! For additional details about this or any other position, you can apply through Ziprecruiter and a knowledgeable Staffing Consultant will contact you ASAP.
8 days of PTO per year
Ability to work with the State
Vanguard 401k with 4% Employer Match
Medical, Dental and Vision Healthcare Plans
Overtime and Double time
Expand your skill set and try something new!
Full time (option for benefits)
Shift and Schedule: Multiple shifts and schedules available
Target Start Date: ASAP
Required CNA Qualifications:
California State CNA Certification that is in good standing and up to date.
Required MA Qualifications:
California State MA License that is in good standing and up to date. Certifications can be from the following boards:
American Association of Medical Assistants
American Medical Technologist
Multi-skilled Medical Certification Institute, Inc.
California Certifying Board of Medical Assistants
American Medical Certification Association
CPR (BLS) Card
Proof of Negative TB
Benefits of Working for Ro Health
Starting a new job can be overwhelming and stressful. You deserve to work with a company that is experienced, supportive, organized, and trustworthy. You also deserve a company that is willing to invest in you and provide great benefits. Led by management with nearly 20 years of healthcare staffing experience, Ro Health is a knowledgeable, caring, and supportive employer that advocates for your career advancement and provides great compensation and the industry's best benefits. We have very low recruiter turnover and our support staff is available 24/7. You'll get one point of contact and we promise you'll never talk with a call center! Ro Health provides the personal touch of a small agency that is dedicated to creating a best in class experience down to every last detail.
We are looking for a stand up reach forklift operator to safely and accurately move packages and material around our facilities. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. Must be comfortable driving around warehouses, storage spaces and other facilities.Must be a responsible individual with great experience (at least 12 months) in driving industrial vehicles. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load and unload pallets of product or crates for storage or shipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Stack, stage, and transport pallets of product throughout warehouse and on the docks.
- Operator must promote a safe work environment through personal actions; identify any safety concerns as well as cost saving opportunities
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized work area at all times.
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Comply with company policies
- Pay attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
For more information...
Job Type: Full-time
Construction Foreman (Underground)
THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION. PRIOR EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.
IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN CREW, INVITE THEM TO APPLY WITH US. WE MAY HIRE THE CREW AS WELL.
- Understand blueprints and specifications to determine work requirements
- Analyze and classify soil conditions and understand the impact of other environmental factors
- Plan daily production means and methods and coordinate construction activities.
- Supervise construction personnel and direct subcontractors
- Train construction personnel and monitor performance
- Be responsible for all aspects of site safety for both personnel and the public
- Inspect equipment or tools to be used in the construction or excavation
- Estimate materials requirements for projects / procure materials and monitor usage
- Recordkeeping / Documentation of labor, equipment and work performed
- Assist with project invoicing
- Communicate and coordinate clients, inspectors, and public agencies
Tools Used Include:
- Computer / Smart Phone / Camera
- Pickup, service body, or flatbed crew truck
- Hand tools
- Gas / Electric / Air power tools
- Grade and Slope Lasers
- Shoring jacks / Shields
- Heavy Construction Equipment (backhoes, excavators, loaders, trenchers, etc.)
Monterey Peninsula Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
SUMMARY: Growing practice seeking to add staff.
New Grads accepted. Must be Certified. Performs all day-to-day administrative and clinical operations for St. Junipero Children’s Clinic (SJC). Responsibilities include, but are not limited, to assisting the provider(s) with varying levels of patient care, scheduling appointments, referrals, collecting patient health history, assisting in procedures, administering injections, and laboratory functions.
GENERAL JOB PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
KNOWLEDGE OF WORK
Possesses and utilizes knowledge of the job which is essential to perform the specific functions and related work history.
QUANTITY OF WORK
Accomplishes an appropriate volume of satisfactory work under normal and stressful conditions.
QUALITY OF WORK
Consistently demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, neatness, and dependability to produce work within acceptable standards according to Practice Administrator and Practitioner as well as accreditation bodies
Completes daily tasks on or ahead of schedule without direct supervision.
ABILITY TO LEARN NEW DUTIES
Interprets, learns, and responds to instructions for new situations, procedures or methods as presented.
JUDGMENT AND COMMON SENSE
Makes decisions and addresses situation as appropriate actions using sound and professional judgement including safety awareness.
Willing to work with others toward common goals.
Demonstrate relevance and clarity of written and oral expression. Effective in exchanging ideas and information in a professional healthcare environment.
Ability to develop or create new ideas to improve operation systems.
Ability to foresee and provide solutions to problems.
ATTENDANCE AND PUNCTUALITY
Show daily ability to present to work at scheduled time including time after breaks scheduled or unscheduled, meals, and other authorized absences from work. Reliability and Punctuality are imperative.
FIELD SUPERVISOR I – E00031
This position is responsible for all field installation related services of the builder center. This includes all administrative, field, service, and maintenance responsibilities. Additionally, this position will coordinate the work of operations employees such as field service and contract service workers like cabinet installers, countertop vendors, and custom accessory vendors.
This position is responsible for the supervision of all field service workers and contract workers in the builder center.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
Education and/or Experience
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common business journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to listen and communicate effectively with customers/clients in an effort to carry out responsibilities or respond to common inquires from customers/clients, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community and public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to interpret graphs and diagrams.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to lift a minimum of 40 pounds.
Typical office and construction site environment. The noise level is usually moderate to high. Significant travel around town with some out-of-town travel. Occasional weekend work and extended evening hours is required.
Monterey plastic surgeon’s office is seeking a Medical Assistant with exceptional communication skills, initiative and ability to care for patients with reconstructive surgery needs. The practice specializes in cosmetic surgeries, injectables and aesthetics.
Medical Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 4:30pm AND Friday 8:30am – 3pm
Occasional evenings for educational seminars.
Compensation: $18-$20/hour DOE Potential for incentives and bonuses
Medical Receptionist Qualifications / Skills:
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements: