This position is perfect for someone that is looking to add some hours to their work week or have limited availability.
Car Washer duties include, but are not limited to:
Cleaning interior of vehicles (windows, dashboards, mats, seats, cup holders, etc)
Cleaning exterior of vehicles
Inspect vehicles for damage and report to office staff
Reporting any mechanical issues or warning lights
Taking inventory of vehicles at end of shift
Valid CA drivers license
Clean driving record
Strong organizational skills
Ability to prioritize tasks for self and others
Good communication skills
Ability to multi-task at times of high volume
Bob Sumerel Tire and Service
, a subsidiary of AAA Club Alliance, has served the automotive needs of customers throughout Greater Cincinnati, Toledo and Central Ohio. In addition to our full range of services to meet every car care need, we sell a variety of tires to accommodate all makes and models. In keeping with our tradition of quality and service, we are currently looking for dependable and hardworking Tire Technicians/Mechanics for various locations throughout the Greater Cincinnati Area!
Our Automotive Repair Technician Bs are dedicated technicians who:
We are seeking a Repairman to become a part of our team!
Education and Experience:
Working Schedule and Conditions:
We are currently seeking A level Automotive Repair Technicians to become an integral part of our team!
Vehicle Repair Specialist
Vehicle Repair Specialists will be responsible for reviewing each work order for approval, generating an accurate PO, releasing rental system holds once work is complete, ensuring all repair documents are stored properly, and receiving on the POs in Oracle.
· Ensure vendors are performing requested repairs at agreed upon pricing. Evaluate additional repair requests for validity and approve as required
· Ensure all P.O.s are completed correctly and assist vendors as necessary to be certain they are paid timely
· Create, improve, and track key vendor productivity & cost metrics to drive efficiencies, and improve OOS and compliance to maintenance program
· Drive process excellence in the areas of preventive maintenance and repair programs and processes to ensure a consistent standardized approach across the region that delivers best in class performance regardless of fleet age.
· Drive customer satisfaction score results related to fleet condition and lead the development of programs designed to increase customer satisfaction associated with vehicle condition
· Optimize the use of Hertz internal maintenance resources as possible
· Ensure repairs are vended to make most efficient use of vehicle manufacturer warranty programs, including free PMs, warranty work covered by OEM
· Work with Procurement Department to identify cost savings initiatives related to vendors and part purchases.
· Manage vended shops deliverables, ensure capacity to deliver expected OOS results.
· Lead initiatives internally and externally to minimize maintenance costs, reduce processing time, improve fleet availability, improve vehicle quality standards
· Control maintenance expenditures, including the control of transportation costs, while maintaining vehicle quality and utilization within industry standards
Regional Manager, maintenance support services
Logistics Coordinator, maintenance support services
Body Damage Appraiser, maintenance support services
VP of Fleet Maintenance
Global Supply Chain and Procurement
The Vended maintenance services approver is fully responsible for ensuring the quickest repair of equipment at the highest level of quality and at the lowest cost across their areas
Key Performance Indicators
Fleet Unavailable for Rent (Corporate goals for % OOS – MM, BD, PMH & SAF)
Maintenance cost per unit & body damage cost per transaction
fleet PM Quality (reduction in vehicles out of PM compliance)
Customer satisfaction metric
High School Degree (or equivalent)
Technical Certifications, automotive mechanical repair
3 years of previous vehicle maintenance experience
Experience working in cross functional teams
Strong proficiency with vehicle mechanical systems and repair
Familiarity with Hertz rental practices a plus
Automotive vehicle repair background
Computer literate and detail oriented
· Drives Execution
· Effective Communication
· Manage up and down support chain
· Drive Collaboration
· Demonstrates Initiative
· Display Global Perspective
· Operational Excellence
· Passion for Customer Service & Stakeholder Success
· Strategic Thinking
· Use Insightful judgment
· Trust and Integrity
· Personal Accountability
· Agility and Adaptability
· Principled leadership – high level of integrity.
· Detail oriented
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
American Auto Brokers - Auto Repair Shop
is accepting applications to fill these positions:
Used Car Mechanic - Diesel Tech
Suspension - Brakes - Transmission
Must have your own tools.
All levels - all makes and models welcome to apply
Business is booming. Come grow with us!
Flat Rate up to $35 - $35K to $100K income potential.
Ongoing training and advancement opportunity
If you want to advance your career in a busy service department, with benefits, and want to become a team member at a top notch auto repair facility in San Antonio, this is your chance!
Our Benefits Include:
Flat rate pay plan - Startup guarantee - full time - busy shop!
Drug Free Work Environment
5 day work week - Weekends off!
•We are looking for professional, hardworking, outgoing, and career-minded employees.
•We promote a workplace of integrity and respect. We care about our customers AND our employees, and it shows!
•Our management team, customer base, products, advertising budget, etc., have created a tremendous increase in our business.
•Act now! Our business is booming and we need to fill this position now!
American Auto Brokers
San Antonio, TX 78217
Submit your resume to this job posting or drop in and ask for Brad.
Please include your name, address, email address and phone number on your resume/work history. Must have tools, a current, valid driver’s license, clean background and be willing to work in a drug free environment.
Search engine keywords:
Auto, tech, technician, mechanic, ASE, certified, A, B, C, automotive, lube, tire changer, service department, tire, express, certified, certifications, factory trained, Quick Lane, Heavy Line, Diesel, acura, aston martin, audi, bentley, bmw, buick, cadillac, chevrolet, chrysler, corvette, daihatsu, dodge, ferrari, fiat, ford, gm, gmc, general motors, honda, hummer, hyundai, infiniti, isuzu, jaguar, jeep, kia, lamborghini, land rover, lexus, lincoln, lotus, maserati, mazda, mercedes-benz, mb, mercury, mg, mini, mitsubishi, nissan, oldsmobile, peugeot, pontiac, porsche, regal, renault, rolls-royce, saab, saturn, smart, subaru, suzuki, toyota, volkswagen, VW, volvo, yugo,